See Through Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaahhhmmm!!!!" Kate screamed, sending chills through me.

Quickly, I moved down the bed to release her ankles from the spreader. I had to cum now, and I needed to be inside Kate this time.

I got between her legs and leaned forward, letting her feel the weight of me, my cock head twitching with urgency at her entrance. I released her from her blindfold, and as Kate adjusted to the light, I released her poor nipples from their bonds.

"Aaaoowww," Kate half moaned half gasped.

"You were such a good girl Kate," I praised. "You took your punishment like a dream. Are you ready for my cock now?"

Kate trembled, so it was difficult to make out a nod of affirmation.

"Give me the words darling," I commanded.

"Yes Joe," Kate whispered hoarsely. "Please, I'm ready for your cock."

I shifted my hips, penetrating her with just the head, causing her to suck in her breath through her teeth. She was sore. Sore, but deliciously wet. She was perfect.

"What do you want from my cock?" I pressed.

"God Joe, just please take me!"

"No! Tell me what you want!" I spat.

Kate's head bowed in resignation, she begged, "I need your cum! God, I need it inside me! Joe please!"

Kate sobbed, tears flowing down her cheeks as she squirmed against me. I could feel her pussy clenching, grasping for my dick.

"And what are you?" I pushed.

"I'm a slut!"

"Whose slut?"

"Your slut Joe, only yours!"

"Mmmm, good girl."

With that, I plunged my twitching dick deep inside her, forcing it deep as I could. I had nearly forgotten about the plug in her ass, and it made her pussy twice as tight. Kate moaned and hissed at the pain. Nothing compared to that sound. I could die for that sound.

"God, yes!" I roared as I pounded her, my balls tightening in preparation to release their load.

My mind swam with visions of Kate's belly rounded with my child, her breasts fat and ripe with promise. The image had me rutting her like a man deranged, desperate to breed my bitch. I would breed her, again and again. She would have my babies.

Kate's cunt spasmed around me every time I thrust in, her hoarse cries pushing me further and further to completion.

"That's it baby, milk my cock. I'm going to make you pregnant!" I bit out, nearly lost in the sensations.

"Yesss!" she cried, her hips going to war against mine.

I looked deep into Kate's eyes, and I could see what she wanted.

Thrusting deep into her, stabbing at her cervix, I commanded her, "Take my cum Kate! Take it!"

"Aahhhaaaaaaaahhh!!" Kate cried, the pain fused with pleasure.

"Yes, Kate! God baby, yesss! Aaaaghhhh!!!" I grunted as I let go.

I released jet after jet of cum deep inside her womb. It seemed never ending, both our juices forced from her pussy, soiling the bed. I couldn't have cared less. I wanted her pregnant, and in my arms forever. To hell with the rules. To hell with society. To hell with it all. Kate was mine.

------------

To be continued

12