All Comments on 'See Through Me Ch. 17'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Deep sigh

I'm sad the story is done but happy they are together. Thank you for the read, it was truly a rollercoaster of emotions for me wondering how it was going to turn out. Can't wait to see what you're going to write next. Thank you.

joodlejoodleover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Dreamer!

Thanks for your devotion and kind words. I believe Kate and Joe have more to expand upon so I will be incorporating them into the upcoming spin off series. The cruise came to an end but the tale has not. The next series will be difficult for me because there will be a lot more build up. As you may have noticed I specialize in sex scenes, so the waiting will be interesting. But as evident in this chapter, waiting nearly always enhances the pleasure in the end. Thanks so much and I can’t wait to continue the tale!

Reality_ContortionistReality_Contortionistover 6 years ago
5 Stars Erotica

This was the most wonderful story. I enjoyed everything about it. The ending was perfect. The characters developed but stayed true to themselves throughout . The inner and outer turmoil, the twists, the kinky dirty raw sex! Simply a phenomenal story. I hope you feel inspired again in 2018. Regardless, Joodle, you've contributed significantly to Erotica History. Now it's up to me to find a Joe in real life, or maybe be in the position for a Joe to find me.

joodlejoodleover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks RC

@Reality Contortionist : Thanx for your support over the course of my first piece on Lit. Your comment really hit home for me because it touched on everything I was trying to achieve. Reality but hot wrong awesome sex. I thought about splitting the last chapter into two. Over three goes in one chapter pushes the limits of reality to be sure, but I figured what the hell. I just feel bad for Kate with how sore she must be for fucks sake. But she has Joe so she’ll just have to deal. Lol. Gonna try and push the first chapter on my spin off series by next month. Loves!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it! :-)

Please make an epilogue after this! I loved the way you handled their relationship. Its like they both comporomised to be with each other. This is actually the fourth time I'm reading this and yes, it's that good. I want to know did Kate become pregnant after this? Are they going to marry or what? LOL sorry for the questions! It's just I need to know more about this!

joodlejoodleover 6 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thanks so much! I read my faves over and over again so it’s nice to know someone does the same for my stories. I was considering an epilogue but I’m worried it might just turn into a sequel. Hmmm, that’s a lot of work. We will see. One way or another I promise you there will be a follow up on joe and Kate. Favorite me as an author to see any updates. Loves! J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrific Fantasy

Hi J,

I appologise for nou grading each chapter, but I gave it a 5* at the end.

That was the oddest love story I ever read. I loved it. My kinks are in that direction but nor nearly so extreme, which made it very sexy. Reading it through as a novelette was a treat. Write some more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

What a lovely ending. Wasn't sure in the beginning but kept going and glad I did! Wow. Please write some more? Your writing is lovely.

AlaninSFAlaninSFabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

Although it was the strangest love story I have ever read.

I'm looking forward to your next submission.

Love,

Alan

joodlejoodlealmost 6 years agoAuthor
More to come of Joe and Kate!

If you adore Joe and Kate, I feature them periodically in my new spin-off series "Dwelling In Desire". It's in the BDSM genre, but you can see it on my profile as well of course. Check it out. If you LOVE Joe and Kate, you will likely love Curt and Beth, but in a different, less rapey way. Love to all! J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simply amazing.

I loved your story. I appreciate your attention to detail and your ability to make the story increasingly intense. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
About the humiliation

Firstly, i did enjoy this story. Secondly, the one aspect I have trouble with in this and many stories like it is the name cslling during sex. I can understand the enjoyment of dominant sex for both parties but do any women really get turned on by being called highly offensive names? Maybe but I doubt it.

joodlejoodlealmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Humiliation Anon

I'm a rare breed, no pun intended. I can't speak for other women, but not much gets me hotter than being called "cunt" in a Dom/sub scene context. Strange but true. The more popular "Slut" is so overdone to me that it seems inadequate. Thanks for commenting. :)

cerrotorrecerrotorrealmost 6 years ago
Bad name calling update

Hey Joodle,

Thanks for the response. I guess I am too old school. Maybe calling women these names in a non-sexual situation is very bad but in a D/s erotic scene I can see they might add to the moment.

PS. If you have some spare time try my own non-con effort called Laura's Choice under my pen name cerrotorre and drop me a comment. I may just have to throw in a "C" name for effect at some point. (btw my story was to be a work of fan fiction expanding on an unfinished story that really spoke to me called Emmas Master. Lit wouldn't allow fan fiction without approval so I had to change the context.)

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 6 years ago
yess

I'm not real big on the name calling but I've done it a bit myself. All in all, a great story.

Only problem I have now is that my son is home so I'll have to wait until tomorrow while he's at school to wear his momma out. After that ending she is gonna have THREE sore holes plus fresh hickies on neck, thighs and those 32DDD tits.

Fuck, I'm leaking precum already.

joodlejoodlealmost 6 years agoAuthor
@ dirtywhiteboy

Glad to be of help...hope your wife likes it rough. If you appreciate orgasm denial, check out my spin-off series Dwelling In Desire (in BDSM). It is centered on Curt, Joe's business partner, but features a few appearances from Joe and Kate. It's definitely not as non-conish, nor as filthy wrong (yet), but intense to be sure, and many of my STM readers actually prefer the series. I expect the 12th chapter to come out within a month, but trying not to get burnt out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New favorite story :)

I’ve been reading erotic literature for years and years. This is my new favorite series. I love the kink, the writing style. The funny part is my name is close to Kate’s and my boyfriend’s name is close to Joe’s... he is an older attorney, very dominant, and I am a business professional, very submissive and a little bratty. ;) I stayed up till 2am reading and enjoying every chapter. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible

Read the whole series just now. Easily the best I’ve ever read. Thank you! Please pick up with these two and write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Future

Start another series featuring these two. With their kids and happy life. Submission always a part of their life....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

As much as demeaning name calling isn't my thing, this still was really hot. I'm glad it ended up a consensual relationship. My only criticism is that I wish you would do a disclaimer about the biting thing. It is a completely unacceptable infection risk! NO ONE SHOULD EVER BREAK THE SKIN USING THEIR MOUTH. If one ever goes past the bruising stage, (which should be mark enough), it needs treatment by a medical professional. Perhaps even shots and antibiotics. I've engaged in needle and blood play but it's always with sterile equipment and appropriate aftercare. The human mouth is a bacterial breeding ground even before all manor of oral play. It goes without saying that the rape that started this all off is wrong in real life but role-playing rape fantasies are perfectly fine with consent and negotiation. What I would hate to hear is that someone foolishly bit their partner and put them at such risk of life and limb threatening infection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Oh my god this is so hot and sweet and the ultimate fantasy. You put words to my desires, and many others I’m sure as well. I’ll never be the same lol.

Butefo1Butefo1over 4 years ago
Great story developement

I really enjoyed this story. I hope you will not listen to the negative comments and continue to create fantasy stories like this one. It was fun to read I appreciate the time you took to develope the characters as well as the storyline. Great job hope to see more stories from you again soon. Peace be with you and yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just perfect

Your story was like reading my deepest desires in print. I wish I could find a Joe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

There were a few places that I struggled because I wanted a HEA.

Nailed it!!!!!

Thank you for the story. : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I NEED A JOE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn!!

Dammit woman! Just like so many women I’ve known through my life who build a guy up lead him on and then say it’s over. This was a truly amazing story that you crafted and now that it’s over, I will miss reading the adventures of Kate and Joe for a long time to come. Thank you for an incredible read and keep writing.

LB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rape story, role reversed

There are so many rape and torture stories that they all become same, with exact same dialogs and tools used on female protagonist. Its just boring. Came across a nonconsent story (not a rape story like this one, but much healthier) where roles were reversed and the girl schemes to take the guy, it was thoroughly sweet and they both were virgins and he gives in. It opened up new perspectives on same storylines, but such stories are rare to find esp. in nonconsent.

Read this story with reversed roles of female-male protagonist and suddenly this story turned a tad better, novel. Joe reacting in similar fashion all across scenes where he is trapped by Kate in her room, heated, flushed, sweating, fearful with nipple clamps and butt plug while Kate enjoying breaking him in and soothing him whenever required. Same story but turned novel. Though, even with roles reversed, it remains a rape story and torture and brutal sex is nowhere erotic even if initiated by Kate, it remains a bad concept. Though, there are several such stories here, but still in bad taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are Amazing!

Many thanks for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so they married or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author J,

I've waited until completion to rate or comment. I agree with many of both pos. and critical comments. I rather prefer a short chapter format (it's nice to snack rather than gorge for a change ;) ). I Really love that there were no careless letter/word 'drops', misspells or logic paradoxes! The sex language was hot; not overly redundant or vulgar.

I probably would not have read it except that a new Lit author is developing a story and listed yours as a fave. I'm glad your effort even though I would not 'normally' have. It uncomfortably reminded me of a lover that resented her independence and yet exploded at any hint of determined guidance. Oh well.

Kvs.W

WildErotica69WildErotica69about 2 years ago

Wow what an incredible series you wrote here - how slowly but surely he brings down her defences and makes her surrender to him totally. Always love a well crafted domination story leading to impregnarían and life beyond it.

Would have loved to see the series move further with her getting pregnant, him continuing to push her buttons and as he promised, him drinking from her leaking beasts as they enjoy each other.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent!!!!

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlongabout 1 month ago

I read this years ago and then I could'nt find it to read it again. I'm so happy the random world of Lit brought it back to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES