See Through Me Ch. 17

Story Info
Joe and Kate reach their destination.
8.1k words
4.82
38.4k
47

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
545 Followers

Notes from the author:

Well my lovelies, thank you so much for sticking with me through my first publication on Lit. I have been writing this story for over a year! I can't believe it. But I feel that the pace I set for myself (one chapter a month) has kept things alive and allowed me to store up creative juices for a while, and then share them with all of you. Otherwise, I very likely would have run out of steam and the story would have ended weakly, if at all. Thank you to all those who have been understanding and supportive and appreciative of my rather isolated genre of kink. I hate spoilers, so I will only say thank you for reading, and please let me know what you think in the comments! Happy New Year! -J

*****

It's funny how life throws you curve balls. And how sometimes it throws you over a cliff with nothing but a sock to break your fall.

As I stared out at the thunderous ocean waves, I tried to clear my mind. I closed my eyes, letting the serene ocean's song penetrate my ears, the mist fill my lungs, and the vibrations run through me. And naturally, I thought of Joe. I had always sucked at meditation.

When I awoke this morning I was stunned to find myself still clothed in the robe from last night. This was the first time I had woken up in Joe's arms not buck naked as the day I was born. He had held me close to him all night long.

God, Joe's arm had to be numb after hours in this position, I thought. But he seemed content as could be, sound asleep. I took a moment to appreciate his fuzzy warmth and panty-dropping musk before I snuck out of bed to enjoy the last pinks of the sunrise.

When finally the blue had claimed the last of the sky, I heard the sliding door open as Joe emerged to join me on the balcony.

"Good morning," he greeted softly, taking the chair beside me.

"Morning," I replied, just as softly.

My hair was blowing all over the place, and I wrapped it up behind me to tame it. I couldn't look at him. And this time it was for an entirely different reason.

We sat there for several minutes in silence, just staring out at the rippling waves.

"You're letting me go, aren't you?" I asked, although it was not really a question.

A few moments passed before Joe answered.

"I think it's best."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and took a deep breath. Just breathe Kate. Just breathe. You were expecting this. You knew this was coming and you made your peace with it. Right?

Nope.

My forehead and ears were buzzing, and tears were dangerously close. I needed to get out of here before I broke down in front of Joe. I couldn't let him see me cry.

Unfortunately, I would not be able to get inside without passing him. I made a break for it.

Joe must have sensed my distress, because he tried to snatch my hand as I scurried by him. I dodged him and shoved the door open as fast as I could, neglecting to shut it because I knew Joe was already on my tail.

"Kate!" Joe admonished. "Kate, don't be upset. This is for the best," Joe explained, trying to rationalize like I was a little girl.

I ignored him, looking for something to wear other than the robe. I managed to find the long pink dress in the coat closet, which had a cleaning tag on it. Nice touch, I thought bitterly.

Without a word, I took the dress and locked myself in the bathroom to change. Fuck him. Fuck him. There was no way I was letting Joe watch as I changed from his fucking robe into his fucking dress.

I looked in the mirror after shimmying quickly into the dress. My face was flushed. It was obvious that I was upset, on the verge of tears. That I was angry.

Angry about what Kate? Angry that he doesn't want to marry you and take you away to his castle? Angry that he doesn't want to be tied down? That he doesn't need to be tied down? That he is too good for you?

Breathe Kate. It's the only way you'll get through this. I sucked in air through my nose, and leaned my head back to look at the ceiling, blinking away tears.

I brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face before emerging from the bathroom.

"Where's my stuff?" I asked brusquely. I hated feeling like a pouty little girl, like I was the one being unreasonable.

Joe winced, and just as I was expecting him to say he threw my stuff overboard, he reached up to the top shelf of the closet and pulled down a gold gift bag, handing it to me.

"Cute," I smirked as I took it from him and withdrew my phone, wallet, and key.

Re-depositing them into my purse, I took a moment to remove the necklace Joe had gifted me with only yesterday. I loved it, but it wouldn't be right to take it.

"Kate, please keep it," Joe pleaded.

"Why Joe? So I can be constantly reminded of you? So I won't forget this disaster of a vacation?" I scoffed. "I assure you Joe, I will not soon forget you. I don't think it will be possible to forget you." The words were tender, but my tone was bitter.

"Jesus Kate, will you just be reasonable? I guarantee you'll be better off without me," Joe argued, becoming visibly agitated.

"Reasonable? I think I was perfectly reasonable before we met Joe. Before you fucking ruined me! If I am lacking reason at all, you have only yourself to blame. You take your fucking necklace, and I'll take what's left of my dignity, and my heart!"

With that, I turned and stormed to the door.

"Kate wait!" Joe snapped.

I paid him no mind, and had just unbolted the door when he grabbed me and spun me around to face him.

Before I knew what I was doing, my hand had made sharp contact with Joe's face. I slapped him with all the force I could muster.

"Fuck!" Joe cursed before pinning my arms, and forcing me against the door.

"Let me go you bastard! Just let me go!" I screamed, all the while becoming moist between my legs at the feel of the hard cold door against my back.

"I don't want to let you go damn it! But I have to!" Joe shouted back at me.

I ceased my struggling, overwhelmed by his words.

"Don't you see Kate? I can't protect you. I promised to protect you, and I failed!"

Joe leaned forward and closed his eyes, our foreheads touching.

"I failed," Joe choked, his hands loosening on my arms.

"What do you mean you failed?" I asked. "Scott's attack on me wasn't your fault."

"Not from Scott," Joe replied darkly. "From myself."

My eyes widened at his shocking declaration.

"You undo me Kate. You strip me of my control, and when you do, I am powerless to protect you."

For several seconds, there was silence.

"Maybe I don't want your protection," I whispered finally. "Maybe what I want is for you to kiss me."

Before Joe could pull away, I leaned forward and kissed him deeply on the lips.

Suddenly Joe released my arms, and I took the opportunity to wrap them around his neck, running my fingers through his hair. I enjoyed his muffled groan as I did so.

Joe's hands moved to my sides, grazing my breasts and making me moan wantonly into his mouth.

"Kate don't," Joe gushed as he pulled away, clearly trying to regain his senses. "I can't hold back. If you do this, I can't hold back!"

"Don't hold back then," was my simple reply as I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled his lips back to mine.

"Mmmmhhh," Joe groaned into my mouth, his hands lowering to my waist, pulling me against him.

And once again, my body was aflame. I pressed my breasts into Joe's chest in encouragement, drawing a growl from him. God, I had missed that primitive growl.

Suddenly my legs were cold, and I realized Joe was gathering my skirt.

I gasped into Joe's mouth when I felt his fingers brush over my bare mound, dipping lower to feel my slick folds, drawing another intoxicating growl from him.

Joe pulled free of my lips, and looked into my eyes. He was trembling. His eyes asked the question they had never asked, and I nodded.

Joe shuddered as my hands went to his boxer-clad erection. I licked my lips and closed my eyes when I felt his rigid length, so hot and firm beneath the smooth cool cotton. On impulse, I squeezed his shaft gently through the material.

"Oh God! Yes Kate!" Joe gasped.

I was the one trembling now as I gently released his cock from the tight confines of his shorts. My pussy convulsed at Joe's sharp hiss of anticipation.

Joe was ready, and lifted me like I weighed nothing. Pressing me against the door, he took over, guiding the head to my eager pussy lips.

I wrapped my legs tight around him, and whispered, "Don't hold back."

Needing no further invitation, Joe thrust in.

"Shit!" Joe hissed as he bottomed out, my cunt clenching around him in desperation.

He drove into me with abandon, drawing all manner of sexual sounds from my lips. I whimpered when he thrust extra hard, and squealed when my pussy quivered and tingled in approval.

"Harder," I begged, drawing another pussy slickening growl from Joe as he complied, thrusting hard against my cervix.

It hurt, but I loved it. I wanted to give it to him. Give him my pain, my submission.

"Little whore," Joe rasped mid thrust.

"Yes!" I purred, my walls clamping down on him in excitement.

"Ffffuck, your cunt's so tight! You want it slut, don't you?" Joe berated, sending shivers all over me.

"Aaahhh!!" I screamed, my pussy creaming all over Joe's cock. Nothing got me off faster than his harsh words. Still he kept thrusting.

My walls were now constantly gripping his shaft, the pleasure slowly transitioning into over-stimulation.

"Joe please! I can't take much more!" I begged.

"You'll take it slut," Joe hissed, licking over his mark. "You'll take what I give you."

His teeth grazed over my neck, causing me to shiver and my pussy to juice even more for him. I wanted it.

"Please Joe, please!" I cried, grinding myself down on him, incapable of anything more articulate.

I didn't want to hide anymore. To deny my desire for him anymore. I wanted him to mark me. Joe must have sensed this, because his body suddenly went rigid. As he cursed, I felt my nipples harden even more.

"Aaahh fuck...you tight little cunt!" Joe howled, taking a final deep thrust. "Aahhh! Aahhh! Aaahhh!!"

I felt his stiff rod twitching again and again as he spent himself inside me, his nails digging into my hips. I relaxed my pussy as best I could, trying to keep his cum as long as possible in my upright position.

Joe trembled as he finished his release, and with the last of his strength, carried me over to the bed. We collapsed together into the messy tangled sheets, both thoroughly content, his cock still buried safely within my pussy.

--

Christ. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't relieved. She wanted me. She wanted me.

I was more than relieved. I was overjoyed. But at the same time I was terrified. I was still concerned for Kate's safety, in more ways than one. She had to know what she was getting into before we took things further.

We lay there together, both still recovering from our long overdue coupling against that damned door. We had both wanted it that first night, and multiple times over the course of this cruise, and finally it was. As cheaply as it could have been construed, our most recent fucking held such significance. She had embraced me. Invited me. She had consented.

"So you really want me?"

Kate's sweet words broke my nervous train of thought, and I smiled warmly at her.

"Of course I want you Kate. I want you like I've never wanted anyone," I replied.

"Well I suppose you have made that clear," Kate giggled. "But I guess what I meant was, do you really want to keep me? To be in a relationship?" Kate re-iterated.

"I want you to be mine. Completely."

"Oh," Kate whispered, her eyes traveling down to my chest again.

"Kate?" I prompted her.

"Huh?" she replied, looking up at me again.

"Take off your dress. Then go get your necklace, and bring it to me," I commanded.

Shyly, Kate blushed and rose from the bed. After shedding her watermelon dress rather seductively, she walked away from me towards the dresser where she had left the necklace. I leered at her, savoring the view of my essence dripping down her thighs as she walked.

As she returned and handed me the necklace, I looked at her solemnly.

"Kate, I want you to wear this. But I don't own you. Not yet. You need to submit to me first, and to do so, you must profess that you want me and promise to obey me in all things. To succumb to my wishes, both sexual and non."

Kate blinked, clearly overwhelmed with emotion, though I couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

"I am committing to you," I declared. "I want to give you all you desire, but it has to be a two way street. Do you understand?"

Kate nodded, then frowned.

"What does this mean Joe? I mean, how will it affect my life?" she asked.

"You will move in with me," I explained. "You can keep your job if you like, but you must make yourself available to me when you are off work. You can see your friends and family anytime you wish, but I expect you to keep me informed, and I may decide to assign you an escort." Her eyebrows raised at that.

"And," I continued, "I expect you to bear my child. Hopefully children." I reached out and stroked her naked belly, smiling when she shivered in response.

"Do you accept?" I asked, my voice urgent even as I struggled to harness my desire.

Kate blinked, shaking her head slightly.

I held my breath as several moments passed.

"Yes," Kate whispered, her eyes trained on the bed sheets.

Swallowing the lump in my throat and breathing in deep, I lifted her chin with my finger.

"Kate?"

She looked into my eyes, her expression unreadable.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes."

"Do you promise to obey me in all things?"

"Yes."

"Do you promise to succumb to my wishes, both sexual and non?"

"Yes."

She had tears in her eyes, and upon her final "Yes" I drew her into my embrace and kissed her tenderly.

After holding her in my arms for a while, I sat us up straight and instructed her, "Lift your hair."

She blushed, and lifted her gorgeous locks up into a twist, baring her beautiful soft neck.

"This is a symbol of my ownership of you Kate. You're mine now," I declared as I fastened the necklace.

Looking into her eyes, I re-iterated, "This is not a game Kate. As long as you wear this, or anything else I give you, you are mine."

She nodded, blushing. God, I loved the blush of her cheeks.

"What do we do now?" she asked.

"We eat. I'll order us some bearclaws and fruit. And then love," I continued softly, "I'm going to impregnate you."

Another shiver.

I called room service and asked them to deliver quickly if possible. If we sat here too long without observers I would not be able to wait til after breakfast. Hell, even with observers I was questioning my ability to resist. Yesterday had certainly tested my limits as far as that was concerned. Which gave me an idea for what to do after we had breakfast. It would be her first test of submission, now that she was officially mine. I grinned in cunning anticipation, and Kate noticed, responding with a wary expression.

-

Damn him. He was definitely exploiting my appreciation for bearclaws. Hell, it was more than an appreciation. At this rate I would be fat as a fucking pig. Joe didn't seem nearly as enraptured as I when it came to pastries, but he was definitely enjoying watching me eat mine.

The fruit salad was a perfect compliment to the delectable pastry, and I leant back in my chair thoroughly content, but thank God not stuffed. Perhaps that was part of Joe's plan all along. No big breakfast. No food coma. He had other plans. I groaned inwardly, but all the while my pulse was racing with excitement.

I couldn't believe all that had transpired in the last hour alone. I had consented to be his. To do whatever he asked, or rather demanded. I had consented, fully, to submit to him. I prayed that I would not regret this decision tomorrow, because Joe seemed to have every intention of sealing this deal. And the thought had me soaked between my legs. Not just with his previous emission.

Joe rose suddenly, and his voice deepened. "Follow me."

He moved to the bed, and I followed. Commanding me to remove the robe I had donned when room service brought our breakfast, Joe turned and rummaged through his suitcase, palming whatever it was he was going to use on me as he came to the bed. I swallowed in fear and delicious anticipation.

Removing his boxers totally unabashedly, he looked at me with a conviction that made me weak in the knees.

"Do you want me Kate?"

"Yes," I whispered, overwhelmed by his stern approach.

Joe nodded in affirmation.

"Then you will prove it today. You will show me how much you want me. How much you share my desires."

Joe shifted the pillows on the bed a bit and lay with his head propped up.

"Come and straddle me," he ordered, his tone gentle but brooking no argument.

I obeyed, curious as to what he had planned. I crawled over the bed to him, straddling his waist. I had an idea of where this was going.

"Touch yourself Kate."

Of course, I was wrong.

"What?" I gasped.

Before I knew it, Joe had slapped my breast. Not super hard, but enough to get my attention and let me know that he meant business. I winced in mild discomfort.

"You heard me. Do it now."

I had been stupid. I had professed to obey him, agreed to his explicit terms, and on his first challenge, I had questioned him.

But I knew not how to begin. I had never masturbated in front of anyone before. With the exception of yesterday, which was under duress. This was more intimate, and yet somehow I felt more vulnerable and self-conscious.

Trying to be graceful while performing such a crude act was a challenge. I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked briefly on them, tingling throughout at the fiery lust that shone immediately in Joe's eyes.

Resting my right hand on my thigh, I brought my left hand to my mound, slowly and softly roaming over it, appreciating the soft, baby smooth expanse of skin. Joe had shaved me here. He had demonstrated his dominance over me, choosing how he wished to have his property displayed.

"Mmmm," I hummed as I closed my eyes in recollection.

"Good girl," Joe growled. "Now stroke your pussy lips for me."

Panting, I slowly complied. My fingers slipped lower, almost afraid of what they would find.

I inadvertently licked my lips when I felt the sopping wetness between my legs.

"You're wet," Joe stated.

He knew what a slut I was. How I wanted him. I could feel his cock nestled between my ass cheeks, his hair tickling my rear entrance, sending shivers through me, causing me to gently hump the air. My legs were shaking, held apart my Joe's warm torso. I was at his mercy, and my pussy clenched in desire.

"Circle your clit now, but don't touch," Joe rasped, his tone betraying his appreciation.

I bit my lip, and proceeded to lightly circle around my already throbbing clit. I wouldn't need to touch it at all to cum. I would come apart momentarily under Joe's command, I had little doubt.

"Look at me Kate," Joe commanded. "You will look at me while you touch yourself."

"Joe, please," I whispered, humping my hips towards him.

"Keep circling your clit, but do not cum," he ordered. "You will not cum until you are milking my cock of its seed."

"I can't hold back Joe!" I cried. "Joe please!"

"You will fucking hold back. Or else," he warned.

My cunt clenched at the air at his harsh words. I was so close. Didn't he know that threatening me would only push me further towards disobeying him?

I breathed in deep, trying to get control of myself before I gave him a reason to punish me. I didn't want to fail on this first test of my promise to him, even though he was probably setting me up to fail. It was just his way. But I was determined to give it my best shot. Maybe this time, I would win.

joodle
joodle
545 Followers