See Through Me Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me who owns you Kate," Joe demanded.

"You Joe, only you," I gushed.

"Beg me Kate. Tell me what you want, and beg me for it."

I swallowed, and tried to avoid my clit in the constant rotations of my fingers.

"I want your cock Joe. I want to cum. Please let me," I tried.

"I'm sure you can do better than that cunt," he drawled.

"Please! I need it Joe. I need your cock to fill me! I want to feel it fill me up, hurting me, fucking me. I want to cum on your cock and milk your cum from you. I want to please you!"

"Now those are some magic words cunt," Joe growled in approval. "Okay then. Raise up a bit, and move over my cock, but don't put it in yet."

"Mmm," I licked my lips in excitement as I obeyed. His cock was so long and erect that I had trouble straddling it without penetrating myself.

"Listen closely whore," Joe instructed. "You will not take me inside you until I say, and you will not cum until I say. You will look at me only, and let me see your desire."

I nodded, my pussy practically leaking all over him.

"Rub yourself on my cock. Get it all nice and wet."

It was awkward, but I did my best. The problem was that it was hard to avoid brushing my clit against him as well. I hissed in desperation as his frenulum dragged over my clit a couple times. I very nearly came, and Joe saw it in my face.

"Easy pet. It's not nearly time."

I nodded, panting, my eyes now watering from exertion.

"Please Joe, please," I begged again.

"That's my girl," Joe praised. "Take the head inside you now."

I exhaled in relief, and quickly lined his cock head up with my pussy, gently lowering myself, careful not to take more of his cock.

"Squeeze it," he ordered.

I obeyed, and groaned at the sensation.

Joe's voice was hoarse now as he went on. "Circle your hips."

I did my best to circle my hips without losing my balance, or taking more of his cock than I was allowed. It was an obscene whorish dance, purely to amuse him no doubt. But while I was annoyed at this, I was too busy trying not to cum to do much about it.

"Fondle your breasts."

Oh God.

It was an act of depraved contortion. Trying to balance myself over his huge cock, trying not to take more than the head while I gyrated atop him, trying not to cum from those sensations, and now trying not to cum from touching my tits.

"Joe, I'm going to fall!" I whined.

"You may take a little more of my cock. Just a little."

I shivered in relief, grateful to be able to relieve some of the strain on my legs.

"That's enough pet," he warned as I sank down on him, probably no more than an inch. But it was something.

"Keep circling your hips. And squeeze your nipples for me," Joe instructed calmly.

"Aaahhh," I groaned, my eyes scrunching closed in frustration.

"Eyes on me pet," Joe warned.

Panting, I obeyed. I let him see my desire, and my need for release.

"Get your nipples harder," he commanded sternly.

I grimaced as I pinched harder, flicking them with my nails.

"Good girl," he purred. "Now, hold your tits out for me."

Oh no.

"We're going to play a game pet. A game of obedience."

Oh shit.

Sure enough, he held up the clamps.

"No Joe," I whispered. I regretted it immediately when he raised his eyebrows.

"Beg your pardon?" he teased.

"Sorry, nothing," I said, hoping he would forget it.

"Good. Now, I am going to apply these, on the lowest setting. Depending on how much you want to cum, you will tighten them accordingly."

Holy shit.

Joe laughed at my shocked expression.

"I'm in a generous mood though. We'll start slow. Tighten them, twist gently."

I hesitated, but as the strain on my legs intensified, I knew I had to get things going. I tightened the clamps ever so slightly.

"Now I know you can do better than that pet. We can start slow, but not that slow. You want to cum don't you?"

"Yes I want to cum Joe, but it hurts!" I whimpered.

"I know baby," he grinned, making me flush as I squeezed down on his cock.

I tightened them a little more, hoping he would be satisfied.

"That's good enough for now. You may take a little more of my cock. Just a little now."

How Joe held his own during all this, I had no idea. Yes, he had cum not too long ago, but this was ridiculous. Apparently he enjoyed torturing me this way far more than he did ejaculation. Crazy.

"Move your pussy up and down on me. Don't take more than I say though, and don't cum," Joe warned.

Somehow his commanding me not to cum just made me want it that much more. It made me tremble inside. Deep down, I think I wanted to cum early, just so I could find out what he would do about it. I smirked briefly at the thought.

"Something funny pet?" Joe asked rhetorically. "Tighten the clamps."

"Aaghhh," I groaned again. Not this soon. Surely not this soon.

"If you want to cum, you will tighten those fucking clamps Kate."

I nodded, and shaking, tightened them again. It hurt, but it also made my pussy clench down on his shaft sending shivers through me all the way to my clit.

Joe hissed in appreciation.

"You may take a little more of me," Joe granted.

I could see that he was nearing his breaking point as well. Thank Christ. I mewed in delight as I sunk down more onto his twitching cock.

"Tell me what you want Kate," Joe prompted, intent on milking every last bit of humiliation out of me in his little 'game'.

"I want you Joe," I gasped. "I want more of your cock. I want it to fill me."

"Tighten the clamps."

"Aahh," I whined. But I obeyed. The pressure on my nipples was intense, but it was starting to feel different. Being forced to tighten them myself was so humiliating, so thrilling, it almost felt...good.

"Take the rest of my cock in your pussy and ride me, slowly."

A bit too eagerly, I let gravity pull me downward onto him. I winced as he hit my cervix, and after orienting myself, I began to hump my hips forward and backward, slowly as I could bear. I needed to cum so badly.

My jaw clenched and I trembled, riding him clumsily as I struggled to hold my orgasm at bay.

"How much do you want to cum Kate?" Joe asked.

"I have to cum Joe, please! I need it so badly! Please!" I pleaded, my begging not feigned in any way.

"We'll see. Circle your clit again for me," he ordered.

"Joe I can't! Please! I'll cum!"

"I don't like your attitude Kate. Tighten the clamps."

I sobbed, but reached up with trembling hands to tighten them.

"Please Joe," I begged one last time, but was met with only a stern glare.

Slowing my hips, I adjusted them tighter, as tight as I could stand.

"More," Joe demanded.

Tears threatened to spill over as I obeyed, panting with...was it arousal?

"I can feel your cunt juices seeping down over my balls pet," Joe taunted. "Your body wants the pain. You'll learn to crave it. You will beg for it again and again."

My breasts heaved as I responded to his dirty words, my hips thrusting faster on his dick.

"Mmmm, good cunt," Joe praised.

I licked my lips again at his approval, embracing the pain, embracing submission.

"I'm getting close Darling, but I want you to know something before I get there. You are riding me."

Well that seemed pretty redundant.

"And you are doing it of your own accord. You are grinding yourself down on my cock, knowing that I will soon cum in you. You are begging to cum, begging me to cum inside of you. You are not bound. You are not under duress. You. Want. It."

Holy shit, he was right. I wanted it. I was the one bouncing up and down on his cock like a wanton slut. I was the one begging him, truly begging with all my energy to cum, and in turn, to receive his cum.

"Tell me cunt," Joe rasped, nearing the edge. "Say it."

"I want you," I whispered.

"Again."

"I want you Joe. I want you to fill me up. Fill my pussy. Hurt me," I whimpered.

A growl emerged from the previously composed male, and I knew it was nearly time. I prayed it was anyway.

"Touch your clit while you ride me, but don't cum yet. Not until I say," Joe gritted out.

I doubted whether I could touch any part of me and not be thrown over the edge, but I had to obey him. My body wanted to obey him. I steadied myself, and gently touched my clit, careful not to apply too much pressure.

"Good girl, finger your clit. I want to feel your cunt milking me."

"Please Joe!" I squealed, hovering dangerously close.

"Finger your clit harder, faster," he repeated, his voice coarse, beads of sweat forming on his brow.

"Jjjsshhh!" I groaned as I rode him.

"Joe, I can't! I'm going to...I'm..." I cried.

"Milk my cock Kate. Cum on my cock and suck my cum deep inside yourself."

"Aaahh!" I screamed out, my pussy spasming in a guilty climax as I ground myself harder into him.

The guilt was quickly erased as I heard Joe curse and suddenly grip my hips, pulling me harder onto his cock. I screamed out from the force of it.

His claws sunk into my ass cheeks as he pulled me against him. Joe thrust hard, roaring loudly as he erupted within me, driving my orgasm to new heights.

I could feel my pussy sucking his semen deep into my womb, and suddenly all the sensations came together in a single blissful moment. The pain, the humiliation, the raw carnal pleasure. It was all one.

It was heaven.

I nearly lost my balance in the aftermath of my orgasm, and my hands went down to Joe's chest to brace myself from falling. Still Joe's hands were locked on my hips. Still he thrust in. I licked my lips in appreciation of the lingering sensation. The sensation of being owned. I gyrated my hips, grinding my clit down against his pubis.

"Such a good girl. So eager. So obedient," Joe laughed, stroking my cheek and making me blush.

Joe took several deep breaths before his expression sobered.

"I'm going to take the clamps off now Darling," Joe said. "Will you hold still?"

I nodded, but I was nervous. From what I could recall, it hurt when the clamps came off.

"It will hurt, but I'm going to make it better," Joe promised. "Hold them out for me."

I doubted the holding up my tits step was necessary, but he demanded it, and I wanted nothing more than to comply.

"Aahh! Aaahhh," I gasped, wincing in discomfort as Joe gently released the clamps.

"Sshhh, good girl. Hold your tits up for me."

I obeyed. Joe blew softly on my nipples, and before I could say anything, he laved one with his tongue.

"Aaah! Joe!" I hissed in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

My pussy convulsed again on Joe's cock, drawing a tortured groan from him. He had moved to my other breast, giving it the same attention. He would lick, and then blow cooling my nipples. Relief and torturous stimulation were one under his attentions.

"You keep squeezing my cock like that, you may have to ride me to completion again. Would you like that?" Joe grinned.

"God no!" I squeaked.

"Hmm. Well, lucky for you, I have other plans," Joe smirked knowingly.

I looked at him quizzically. He didn't have the dangerous look in his eyes, just the confident calculating one. Almost equally pussy shivering.

"Come here," he gestured, pulling me down to his chest.

Tilting my chin up to face him, Joe's eyes softened.

"Kiss me," he requested.

It was a request murmured so sweetly I couldn't possibly deny him even if I wanted to. Immediately I pressed my lips to his. We savored each other's mouths as if it was the first time. It was a slow decadent kiss, and I purred into his mouth.

Joe was so warm and gentle. His arms enveloped me and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss, but not forcing it.

Pulling free, Joe stroked my cheek, a look of complete vulnerability evident in his features.

"I love you Kate."

I inhaled sharply at his confession.

"You don't have to say it back, I just wanted you to know," Joe explained.

I was stunned. Elated, but stunned. I laid my head on his chest, playing with his fur as I tried to wrap my head around it.

"Are you alright?" Joe asked.

I nodded into his chest, and we lay there for a time in silence.

"Darling?"

"Hmm?"

"It's time for you to clean my cock."

-

The look on her face was priceless.

It wasn't as though she had never tasted her pussy juice, or my cum, or my cock for that matter. But just the way I had phrased it had thrown her off balance. God how I loved to do that to her. Keeping her constantly off-balance just enhanced the pleasure all the more, for both of us it seemed.

Kate was frozen in place, but I raised my eyebrows at her and she snapped out of it.

She moved to my side, and shimmied downward on the bed.

"No," I corrected. "Ass towards me. I want to look at your ass while you suck me."

"I thought you wanted my eyes on you always," Kate smirked.

"I do cunt," I retorted playfully. "But this time, your eyes will be on a different part of me. I want all your attention focused on cleansing me with your mouth."

She licked her lips at that, and slowly turned, positioning herself so she was bent over my middle, her breast caressing my side, her ass sticking high up in the air for my appreciation.

"You may begin Kate," I granted, my lust for her causing my cock to twitch in anticipation.

I felt her breath on me first. Her sweet exhale sent shivers over my cock, balls, and down my thighs. My fists clenched. I hoped I would even last. Then her tongue.

Holy fuck, her tongue. She lapped at me like a kitten with cream. Did she know how wild that made me? She had to know.

"Uhhhhh...ohh fffuck," I hissed.

That seemed to encourage her as she took the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue over the glans.

"Jesus Kate," I gasped. She made me so crazy. I was such an idiot letting her suck me. Hadn't I learned by now?

"Mmmmm," she moaned onto my shaft as she slowly took more of me.

"How does it taste baby? Good?" I taunted. "Just nod your head Yes."

Immediately she nodded. God she was such a born slut. And thankfully I had been lucky enough to claim her before anyone caught on.

She hadn't taken all of me, and already I was up and ready to go. Really ready. I needed to get my mind on other things before she broke what had become the most sacred of rules between us.

I looked to my left, at her round ass hovering in the air as she hummed on my cock. I could see the juices still shining on her legs, her labia still seeping our combined cum. It was the heady mixture she was now devouring from me, causing chills to tear through my body. I needed a distraction.

Reaching up, I collected some of the juices from her thighs with my fingers, and fed them back into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm" Kate purred on my cock, and wiggled her ass at me in encouragement.

"Naughty slut," I admonished softly, causing Kate to suck with renewed vigor.

I kept feeding juices back to her pussy, and more kept spilling out, coating my fingers. Hmm.

"Take me all the way slut," I commanded. And she did. For the most part. It was enough to keep her attention diverted.

Releasing a mischievous growl, I gathered a good helping of our juices, and trailed my fingers up to prod at her asshole.

"Mmmm!!" Kate squealed, causing me to shudder from the vibrations. She very nearly pulled free of my cock, but I wrapped my other hand in her hair and held her down.

"Uh-uh slut. You will cleanse me. And I will play with you. You are mine to do with as I please remember? You promised."

"Mmmm," came her pouty moan as she conceded.

"Good girl," I praised. "Keep sucking my cock like a good little slut. I'm going to play with your ass now."

Gently, I probed at her clenching star. The pleasure of the hunt was always in the chase. Always.

"Let go baby, let me have your ass," I commanded softly.

She whimpered, and I could feel her opening loosen ever so slightly. I took the invitation and pushed a single digit in, all the way to the base.

Kate sucked in air through her nose in a silent gasp, and let out what sounded like a conflicted groan.

I sunk my finger in and out of her, slowly, prolonging her humiliation. As soon as she seemed to adapt, and was very gently thrusting back against my hand, I pulled out to gather more of our juices.

"Remember you are mine," I warned as I fed two fingers all the way into her ass.

"Mmmmm!!" Kate cried, though she kept sucking at a nearly unbearable pace.

"Easy pet, come off my cock and lick my balls for a while," I gasped, relishing her pants of desperation.

"Please Joe!" she whimpered before I pushed her head downwards to get started cleansing my balls.

"Sshhhh..." I purred.

"Mmmmmm," Kate whined as she sucked and licked at my sac.

I slowly thrust in and out, my two fingers stretching her ass. For several minutes I did this, only once pulling out to gather more juices. Eventually her hips started to hit back, slowly but surely, with more urgency.

"Good girl," I drawled. "Remember? You love my fingers in your ass. You want my cock in there too. But you can't have it. Not until you're pregnant. Until then, you will just have to make do. Go on, push your slutty ass onto my hand."

Kate obeyed, and began licking and moaning deliriously between my legs.

"You want it harder baby?"

I could feel her nod, and whisper, "Please."

"Are you close to cumming?"

"Yes Joe, please!"

"You know the rules Kate. You are not allowed to cum until my cock is in you. Until I am ready to release my sperm into your womb.

"Please just a little more!" Kate begged.

"Alright baby, just a little more. As long as you don't cum."

Kate nodded, and went back to work on my balls.

My brow furrowed in concentration as I collected more of our juices. Gently, I probed at her loosened sphincter. This time, with three fingers.

Kate tensed a moment, and I waited. She knew what I wanted, and she knew she could only obey. Only submit. And she wanted to submit. I watched her head fall back down to her task.

I pressed in, feeding inch after inch into her tightest of holes. Kate's only reaction was a grunt and I felt her legs begin to tremble as I pushed home. She had ceased her attentions on my balls and was now panting over me.

I thrust in and out a few times before I asked her, "Is that enough for you, or do you want more?" I teased her with a fourth finger probing gently at her opening.

"Enough Joe, please enough," she whimpered softly.

"Very well," I agreed.

Kate gasped as I gently pulled free of her ass.

"Now baby, lay on your back. Spread your legs," I directed.

Still shaking all over, she did as I bade.

"Hips up," I directed.

Kate struggled to hold her hips up away from the bed, so exhausted was she from our two recent couplings. Turning to her, I quickly slipped a pillow underneath her hips.

Her breasts heaved in anticipation, and I was momentarily distracted. But my cock twitched with urgency, and I moved between her legs, getting in position.

I found myself trembling as well. It was a major feat to do what Kate had done, but it was also very physically and mentally challenging to dominate her as I had. It was what she needed, and what I needed, but it still took a lot out of me. I had to endure it. She was worth it.

"Aahh," I breathed as I pressed slowly into her.

"Mmmm," Kate chimed in, licking her lips and eagerly wiggling her pussy at me.

"Tell me," I commanded, my voice hoarse with restraint.

"I want you," Kate whispered. "I want you inside me. I want you to shoot your cum deep into me."

I stared deep into her eyes, urging her to say it. I wouldn't force her.

"I want you to make me pregnant." She shivered as she said it, her nipples going hard.

"Oh God Kate, yes!" I groaned, and slid home. My dick throbbed from her words.

"Please kiss me Joe," Kate pleaded, wrapping her arms and legs around me, pulling me in deeper.