See Through Me Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhhh," I pressed my lips to hers urgently.

I could feel her humping her hips into me, begging for more. I delivered, thrusting deeper, forcing my cock against her cervix.

Her mews of pleasure transitioned into cries of sweet agony as I pounded her. Kate shifted her hips side to side, trying to escape, and yet wanting more. Understanding her need for distraction, I gifted her with my tongue. Kate sucked eagerly, wantonly, almost worshiping me. It was the greatest aphrodisiac.

I pulled free and growled, "I want to mark you."

"Yes, please Joe. I'm yours!" Kate cried, tears forming in her eyes.

Hungrily, I pulled my cock free of her clenching sheath.

"No!" Kate moaned.

"Patience pet," I warned throatily. "I need to mark you, and I will choose where."

I shifted downwards, and started to tongue her nipples.

"Aaahhh!" Kate hissed even as her hips thrust upwards at me.

I kneaded her breasts, sucking one nipple into my mouth at a time, feasting on them, savoring her moans of anguish and pleasure.

It wasn't long before I got hungrier, sucking urgently at her nipples, my teeth nibbling ever so lightly. I knew she was sensitive.

"Aahhh!!" Kate cried, her pussy humping into my belly, her cunt juices matting my hair.

"That's right Kate, you want it," I encouraged before sucking her even further into my mouth.

I began to maul her breasts, licking over them, sucking her plump swollen mounds with abandon. My cock throbbed in the knowledge that they would grow fuller, more swollen, more sensitive in time, ripe with milk for our young.

As thoughts of sucking sweet milk from her breasts filled my consciousness, I sunk my teeth into her breast flesh.

"Aaahhhh!! Joe!!"

I bit down harder still, waiting until I tasted a hint of blood before I released her, and slammed my cock deep into her waiting pussy.

I rutted her, fucking her, forcing more desperate cries from her throat before I commanded her, "Now Kate! Cum now!"

"Aaaaahhhhhh!! Fuck! Joe!!"

I felt her clamping down on my throbbing prick, juicing all over my balls, milking me, and it was too much.

"Oh Christ! Kate, yes!!" I cried as I rutted her like a man unhinged.

I could feel my balls churning as they sent my sperm up my rod and deep into Kate's fertile pussy. In my mind I pictured my sperm racing through her, and finding her egg. It was like a fucking electric shock.

I rode her through my whole orgasm, forcing as much cum as possible. Forcing it deeper as she screamed. I growled as I reached down and frigged her clit, drawing out her orgasm and forcing her to milk me harder. Kate convulsed and clamped down harder on my cock, and I roared as I emptied the very last of my seed into her.

I collapsed before the tingling had receded, and lay atop Kate jerking, trembling, trying desperately to catch my breath.

"Are you alright Darling?" I asked breathily. I was still twitching with fatigue and sexual delirium.

Kate nodded, still trying to recover herself.

"Good," I mumbled, collapsing again, this time on the mattress before I pulled her to me.

We both snoozed for about an hour before I grudgingly dragged her out of bed for a shower.

"You promise you won't molest me in there?" Kate teased.

"No," I responded plainly. "But I think you're pretty safe for the moment. I've got a healthy sexual appetite, but I'm not a mutant."

"Don't know about that," she giggled.

I grinned deviously and swatted her ass, ushering her under the warm water.

It was official. She was mine. I had not been happier in my life.

-

Joe didn't molest me in the shower, though his attention to my ass had me on my guard for a few moments. He tenderly washed his mark on my breast, disinfecting it and applying ointment, just to be safe.

After we were all dry, we cuddled for a while, just holding each other. Nothing really needed to be said. Later, we dressed and went for a walk. We took in an early dinner at the restaurant, and returned to the suite.

Joe was gentle, but unwavering. He simply stripped me, took me to the bed, positioned the pillow below me, and made love to me. We said nothing, just enjoyed each other's bodies, kisses, and the knowledge that we would make a baby together. A baby we would both love and adore together. A baby that would unify us for all time.

-

Joe and I rode together in first class back to Chicago. He held my hand the entire flight, though he fell asleep about halfway through. I was too psyched about being in first class to sleep. I enjoyed a fruity drink and a funny movie, all while Joe slept.

When the pilot announced we were beginning descent, I nudged Joe. He stirred awake and looked into my eyes again with that beautiful genuine smile.

"I love you Joe," I whispered.

Joe's eyes closed tight, and he squeezed my hand before pulling me to him and kissing me softly on the lips.

"We'll celebrate when we get home," Joe whispered.

Home. Our home.

I was so happy.

-The End-