Seeds for Gaia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you decided?" Cora asked.

Will gave a decisive nod turning to the second girl.

"Avageline, or Ava, please let us receive the seed." Cora soon took a seat on the side of the blanket where the cloaked woman sat.

The other two women sat opposite of them as Ava gripped Will's hand. She had a firm grip and was sort of dragging Will along with her onto the blanket. They both kneeled down onto the blanket with Will feeling embarrassed. He wasn't a virgin, but he had never had a live audience in his bedroom either.

"It's okay." Ava said, her hand started to stroke against his penis "Just focus on me." Will could feel his muscles tighten. "Focus."

Ava bent down over onto the blanket "We must not waste such precious seed onto the floor, so please." Ava wiggled her round orange hips at him urging him on.

Will wrapping his hand around himself and guided his member towards her front gates. His eye caught a peek of all the ladies present watching him, none moved an inch, they were frozen like statues.

"It's okay." Ava's voice soothed him. Will took a breath in and out before he pushed his member into her causing her to make a low groan. Placing his hands on the sides of her hips he slowly pulled inside her moist cavern.

She gripped the blanket as he rocked her slowly, she wasn't loose, which was a relief to Will's member, her cavern locked with his member wrestling for control as he began thrusting in and out. He felt something thick and oily start to pour out onto the blanket. Her scent reminded him of honey. Sweet nectar was squirting onto the blanket as Will began to speed up, his penis pressed against her plushy core, causing her to groan with pleasure.

Ava kept moaning even when Will stopped dead inside her to readjust himself, he didn't stop until he could release himself inside her. So Will kept pushing against her flesh, feeling it tugging down onto his member, feeling himself be dragged into her depths. He kept himself there with long and hard strokes. Ava's hips were grinding against his staff.

That was where he had to let go. Not even on purpose, Will let loose the floodgates inside of Ava's well, before he could pull out, the woman still hidden in the cloak raised her hand.

"We must be careful not to waste the seed." She reminded him. It was awkward when she came closer placing a jug underneath his genitals and hers. "Pull slowly please."

As instructed Will did so, warm white juices started to pour out of Ava who then squatted over the jug. One of the other two woman then washed off Will's member for round number two.

After all of the juice came out, the cloaked woman took the scraper, placing it inside Ava, pulling it back to scrape out any remainder.

"One full jug, very good." The woman said, she placed a lid over the jug and handed it to Ava.

"Visit the bathhouse, after please take this to storage."

Ava nodded bowing "I shall, thank you for selecting me. And you, Lady Cora for recommending me for the chosen." She bowed to Cora once more before climbing the small step ladder to the right and hoisting herself out of the hatch.

"Who shall you pick next?" Cora asked. Will was still huffing a bit, he wasn't superman, actually even superman needs his time to recover.

Will looked at the pale woman, her eyes never left his person.

"Astra." With a small nod she came forward, she like Ava before bent down over the blanket.

"If you are to fill me with seed, please take the higher orifice. It produces the most oil." Astra laid onto the floor with her face placed down onto the blanket and her behind raised high.

Will was unsure whether to do so or not, but Astra knew her body better than he did. So after a few seconds of rest he guided his throbbing member into her small glittery white cove. Getting the top end of his member in was hard, it was so small, such a tight fit. Astra didn't seem to mind as she backed into him.

Will got the message as he pushed into the tightly packed hole.

"Ohh.."Astra groaned, once Will had slid into her completely it felt as if his penis was losing circulation, she was very constricted, her cove that is. It took him three pumps before it stretched to accommodate his girth. Back and forth hitting her innermost walls as her secreting oil from her more adjusting orifice.

It didn't take Will long, mainly, because of how small the cove was, it felt nice. That he couldn't deny, the way he made her stretch and moan, it made him feel more confident that this entire situation, no matter how weird was okay.

His second wave hit soon. Parts of him had bounced against her clitoris causing more oil, gobs of it, onto the blanket.

The same woman went underneath him with a jug, he slowly separated from her hindquarters watching as she sat onto the jug. Once she could no longer get the rest of the seed out, the cloaked lady used the rubber scraper once more until the jug was filled to capacity.

"My, my, I didn't think it would be this warm." The woman capped the jug and handed it to Astra who soon disappeared out of the hatch.

"Are you okay?" Cora asked Will, he seemed bright red, almost like he were having a heart attack.

"Uh huh." Will gave a small smile, there was still one girl left. She crawled onto the soaked blanket.

"It's okay. I can take charge." She said.

"Good, Breslin, be careful not to waste the seed." The cloaked woman said. Will out of breathe crawled onto the blanket and laid flat on his back, his member still high with joy was throbbing violently.

Breslin's bright green skin made Will think of the Wizard of Oz. Though her skin was brighter, and Breslin was far from a witch, that was just what came to mind.

She slowly mounted him holding onto his penis she led it to her opening, sliding slowly down, Will heard each grasp as his member sunk into her wet valley. Breslin moved herself back and forth grinding onto him. Will wanted to moan, but he didn't think that it would be appropriate.

This entire ritual was very...well inappropriate. At least to normal people it would be, that or a major turn on. Breslin started picking herself up, her slippery insides meshed with her hard rod, each time she penetrated herself, she felt a tingle and Will felt nothing but sticky oil cling to him as she moved herself, her skin wrapping close against his.

His member never stopped throbbing, but Will felt himself give up and let her take the reigns. Breslin's breasts on the other hand jumped up and down, side to side, sweating with arousal, she bounced up and down sending shockwaves within them both.

Will's third wave approached soon, he felt his warm sticky goo mix with her oils, the seed was complete he thought. He closed his eyes for a few seconds before the cloaked woman came carrying her large jug.

"Stand up slowly and please do not disengage." Both Breslin and Will did as she said, once they were standing Will was allowed to remove himself, letting his and Breslin's sweet juices run freely into the jug. Once it was filled, the woman scraped any remaining seed from Breslin, Breslin then left carrying it back to storage.

"It's a good start." The woman stated. She began rolling up the drench blanket. "My lady three is a better number."

"If Will says he needs less then he shall have less. He is the chosen, so please Greta."

Greta sighed deeply "Two then, two per night." Greta marched past Will before going up into the hall.

"I'm sorry." Will couldn't save the day as easily as superman could.

"It's okay, with what we have we can restore some crops at least. So thank you." Cora hugged him tightly. Will hugged her back. "Now lets emerge."

Cora went first pulling herself up the hatch and having to help Will up too. What waited for him was Sirin who held a black robe.

"I have matters to see to, so Sirin will show you where you'll be staying. Anything else that comes up ask either me or Sirin. Goodnight Mr. Ashford." Cora smiled before walking down the hallway.

"These are for you." Sirin gave him a robe "But first you must wash, so let us go and cleanse you."

"Uh- Sirin pushed him along into the bathhouse where he was naked in front of naked women, Sirin personally cleaned him. Will could see some of the women laughing. He was a grown man, so why couldn't he be allowed to cleanse himself?

Afterwards he dresses into the robes, Sirin took him up a flight of stairs onto the second floor. Another hall like the first floor, but each room had a small light by it, mostly all of the lights were on. Sirin told him the lights signified if someone was occupying the room.

At the end of the hall was a grand door, a door with lovely carvings of vines and roses. Sirin pointed at the light which was dark meaning no one occupied the room. She pushed the door open and like that Will was caught.

The entire room was gold, white, and bronze, a large king sized Canopy, with goose feather pillows and covers. A carpet made from flowers. Curtains of the best gold silk, large stain glass window that opened. A quaint bookcase hugging the center wall, sofa a few feet before the bed, and even a private bathroom.

"How?" That's all he wanted to know, these people were low on basic needs such as food and water.

"There was a time long ago where the magic was stronger, I don't know when, but it had to be over three centuries, when our most powerful leader used her magic to create such a room for male guests, they would stay here until they spawned children with our people."

"And it's somehow stayed the same?"

"We can't interfere with such powers, it is magical, magic sometimes does whatever it wants." Sirin told him "I cannot move or remove anything, the last sister who did was plagued with a curse and turned into a goose."

Will looked at her "That's a joke right?"

Sirin shook her head "Even though the one who placed the spell has passed, the room refuses to change, it even cleans itself. But this shouldn't surprise you."

Will sat on the bed admiring it, feeling it's fabric.

"If you need anything, please call upon me. I'm in the second room down this hall." Sirin smiled, bowing once and closing the door behind her.

Will felt like he was a knight, in some weirdly warped fairytale. So far he didn't mind.

Will woke up when strands of sunlight fell upon his face. The first thing he saw was Sirin's brown eyes glancing over at him, her hood was withdrawn, so he could see her straw colored hair, wavy and long, her skin was lilac.

"Good morning. It's time to heal our lands." Will yawned stretching as he stood up. "First you will be cleansed."

So his bath went the same way that it did the night before, but Will was too groggy to care if he was being laughed at or not. He was given an herbal drink to clean his insides, which was to spat back out. It burned Will's throat and yet his teeth felt so smooth, his tongue wasn't rough, and every breath he breathed was cool.

Sirin then led him outside. The same three women that Will had spent the night with were fully clothed holding the large jugs. Cora was talking to them and they all took their places, Ava took the pond position, Astra, the smallest garden, and Breslin took the garden crops across from Astra.

"Come." Cora waited for Will to be beside her. The women took off the lids of the jugs, the first thing he noticed was that the colors of the seed had turned into a clear lime liquid.

"It happens overnight." Sirin whispered. The secretions would turn in the jug and mix with one another into the translucent green sludge before them.

Cora then started to speak "Sisters, we appreciate your sacrifice and dedication to the earth, so please restore her to her former glory."

Ava poured the liquid into the pond, all anyone could see was a bright green glow, then bubbles. The bubbles boiled into foam, when the foam started to part, the once murky pond was now as clear as the sky.

Both Breslin and Astra poured the seed over the plants, the green ooze sunk into the grounds causing small vibrations, soon flowers, and fresh crops sprouted up from the hardened dirt. Cerulean corn, violet tomatoes, ruby potatoes, yellow lettuce with black spots, all sorts in the small garden that would keep the sisters fed up until awhile. All of the produce were colored strangely and about as small as Will's fist.

They would now have to honor and protect the gardens and pond. They would protect it from harm and do all they can to take care and maintain the vitality.

Cora smiled ear to ear "Sisters! Sisters! Look at the results of the ritual!"

Sirin was moved to tears.

"You see Mr. Ashford, the wonders you've created." Will looked around almost not believing. It was amazing, no it was a wonder.

"Let us retire to the hall, we shall tell our other sisters! Sirin told the three. Cora nodded, all four women bowed before walking up the stone path.

"Thank you!" Cora grinned excitedly, she was practically jumping up and down.

"You're welcome." Will didn't know what to say, it was odd, and yet it created something beautiful.

"Let us have breakfast." Cora took him by the arm leading him to the same room they ate dinner in as before. Despite new crops, today's dish, was even lighter than dinner, it consisted of the same beans. The only difference was the steaming cup of milk instead of sweet wine. Cora ate happily as if she'd won the lotto. Will was okay with it, look how happy it made her and Sirin.

Once breakfast was finished, Will returned to his room and explored the bookshelf. There were a lot of books on fairy tales, plants, and magic. Will traced the shelf with his index finger looking over the titles.

"Veggie Monsters." A horrific tale on neglected magic plants that seek revenge on their former caretakers.

"A Cauldron is too a pot." Magic made remedies using the most basic herbs in a simple pot, pan, or bowl.

"Faer." Fairy folk history. Will picked up "Faer" curious to what the history was. He plopped down in his black robe sitting comfortably on the goose feathers stuffed into that gold and ivory sofa.

At the first few chapters Will was a bit lost, the fairies, fae, were creatures from the unknown. The book didn't give a clear understanding on where they came from only that they were apart of nature, and when nature withered so did the fae's strength.

After generations of growing, protecting, and helping the natural wilds progress, the fae were sought after by humans as well as other creatures, not only for their beauty, but for their magic. Their magic existed past the true natural laws. The numbers of their people dwindled from capture or death.

The fae reproduced by mating with male humans, those who they deemed as pure beings, clean, caring, honest souls. When they produced their children, their power was only that of half in their children, so with the dwindling power due to mating purposes, the remnants of the fae went into hiding after there were only a handful left.

The sisters of ovule was formed soon after, they were the guardians of nature. In their realm as guardians, the thread that connected into the human world would translate the magical affect of all plant life of the fae realm whether the plants were dying or living.

Will closed the book thinking, at present only a few crops were growing, only a small portion of progress, most of the land was still dry and rotting. If that translated into Will's world, eventually not only would the animals starve, but soon the people would as well. Plant life was important to all beings of life.

"Hello?" A cloaked woman appeared. Will shifted his head.

"Greta?" Her voice was lighter.

"Yes, may I have a word?" Will nodded and She sat onto the couch "Lady Cora is very considerate, don't you agree?"

"Yes.." Will looked at the book his hands. There was a small tinge in her voice that he couldn't ping.

"She believes that three were far too many for you. Though at this rate it will be some time before all the land is restored, don't you think?"

"I guess."

"Good." Greta clapped "Then you know that three is still a very low number compared to how many acres we sit upon."

"Well, Greta, I'm not sure I-

"I'm sure a man of your stature, vigor, and strength can last longer. Probably the entire night." A white smile poked out from under her hood. "But if you are exhausted the next morning how shall we restore your stamina?"

Will waited to hear the pitch before he decided to run with it.

"I have a drug in my possession-

"A drug that Cora knows of?" Will knew with any drug there was a side effect or two.

"It's an herbal supplement." Greta smiled "But if you wish to tell Lady Cora I am fine with that too, but more seed produced overnight will not only help us faster, but then you'll be on your way home soon."

Will bit his lip "What happens if I take it?"

"You will definitely last past....ten girls at night. So what do you choose, Mr. Ashford?"

"I'll do it if we inform Cora."

"That is no problem, I shall call for you when the time comes." Greta stood up pulling the hood tighter over her head, taking her leave. She was hiding something as well. Despite Greta being so forthcoming something was off about her.

Evening came, but with the sky so blue and light it was hard to tell how much time was passing by. Will waited for Greta to return, but instead of Greta alone, Cora too presented herself at the entry way of his room.

"Oh, Mr. Ashford. I'm so sorry to inconvenience you." Cora's eyes was tear-filled "But Greta has told me about the drug."

"I can handle it." Will stated confidently.

"Are you sure?" Cora rubbed her eyes "Fifteen girls is a bit much. There are about thirty two members of the sisters of ovule including myself. It is a lot of pressure to handle."

"I told you okay." Will grinned "And I plan to keep my promise."

"See he understands the larger picture." Greta smiled "He knows what's at stake."

Cora turned a cold gaze at Greta "Please do not speak as if I do not wish for the same. I just don't want to break Mr. Ashford, after all I did take him from his home. He deserves a bit of rest."

"Cora." Greta's voice was not light like before, prickly, like a cactus was how Will could describe it.

Cora held her hands together "I guess, it is up to him to decide. Mr. Ashford?"

"Will."

"Will." Cora breathed out giving a small false grin "Are you sure that you're okay with this?"

"Yes, it's not as if I'm the one who could die. Your people need the lands to grow back."

Cora nodded "Of course, but the drug-

"It has a little side affect." Greta coughed "Only a little one."

"What is it?" Will swung his legs wanting to know now instead of having these small pauses in each conversation.

"It is a possibility that if you consume too much, that your heart may give out."

"What is the right amount?"

"There is none." Cora crossed her arms glaring at Greta who seemed angry even though her face was covered by the black hood "It was an experimental drug to help with a man's staying power. It is not for every day usage."

"But if we gave him the smallest amount, it wouldn't be a problem." Greta smiled again "Besides Cora, if we can bring in the herbs and crops before the full moon awakens, we can finally start a new generation."

Will looked at Greta "That's a long way off in this realm right?"

Greta nodded "Yes, but as our leader and the best the sisters of ovule have to present as well as protect, Cora is to finally give up her virtue, so that she may give birth and give us our future leader."

That seemed a bit out of the blue, Cora seemed like a very nice and gentle leader. From her youth, Will thought she had to be very young, but they were immortal after all. Despite her immortality and her leadership, Cora herself looked disheartened when the words birth and future passed from Greta's lips.