Seeds for Gaia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who was Greta anyway? Why was she there for the ritual? Why is she here now almost pushing Cora into a corner to get her to do her will?

"Who are you?" Will asked Greta.

"I am Greta...you know my name Mr. Ashford." Greta shifted her hood a bit.

"No, I mean who are you here?"

"Oh, forgive me." Greta laughed "I am an advisor of sorts. I also prepare the area for the rituals to take place. Why do you ask?"

"Well, you seem to be pushing past Cora, isn't she the leader?" Both women looked at him, Cora's mint green eyes widened with shock. Despite not being at to see her face, Will knew Greta's eyes were filled with distain.

"I am the eldest sister here. I have many years of experience and wisdom. I-

"But he is right, I am the leader." Cora smiled turning to Greta "We will not tired our sisters or Mr.Ashf- I mean Will out."

She then turned to Will "Choose any number of girls that you wish for tonight. Greta you can choose which girls, I shall prepare the ritual area."

Will grinned, Greta stomped straight out of the room down the hall.

"Thank you." Cora gave a small bow before leaving the room.

Later on that evening Will decided that he could try and last all night with ten girls. Will had decided to come earlier to see how everything was set up including the candles. He was once again in the dark, basement, or cove. Greta was pulling out a clean green blanket, but the area that it was laid on revealed small ruin symbols.

"What's that?" Greta jumped at the sound of Will's voice. Greta looked at the symbols engraved into the floor rolling the blanket over them.

"They are words, symbols for Gaia, it's the centerpiece of the ritual. Now have you cleansed yourself?"

Will nodded.

"Then place your cloak onto the floor and sit on the blanket until the others arrive."

"Are you mad?"

Greta looked at Will "You don't understand everything, nor do you need to."

"Bad blood between you and Cora?"

"Cora is my blood!" Greta shouted, she sighed releasing her breath before replying calmly.

"What does that mean?"

Greta growled with anger, she slowly removed her hood, her skin was the same as Cora's, but her eyes were a much darker green, envy green perhaps. Her lips were just as pouty, no even more so than Cora's, and her hair was as dark as the deep blue at midnight.

"She is my younger sister." Greta replied gathering the jugs out of the darkness in one corner.

"I see, so why are you angry?" Will asked again.

Greta stopped and stared at the man, he knew nothing, but at least he cared enough to hear her woes.

"It's true that Cora was selected to be our leader, but before Cora, I was born with the potential to be the leader. Cora happened to be pure of mind, body, and soul. She had a heart purer than my own."

"I was to assist her, that is my only life goal. So that is why I'm angry."

"So you want to lead?"

"I did. But Cora is a great leader, but she's so gentile. She tries to think of peaceful solutions, where everyone is happy. But no world works that way. I'm happy for her, but I advise and advise. I just wish that she would listen to me once in her life."

"But she doesn't seem to have any issues with you-

"Like I said, Cora is very gentile. And it's annoying, because I could never be so kind to all around me. I couldn't hold back all my inner feelings, and for that I do envy her. Sooner or later she'll have to produce and heir, we all will to keep our family lines going."

Will sighed "Says who?"

Greta grinned "My sister abides by the law, during the moon filled month, five girls are to produce five children, if we produce too many offspring we may consume the entire land and then we'd be back in this position."

"I'm sorry." Will rubbed his head "I'm sorry for the pain and stress you all have to go through, just to survive."

"That's life, Will. But I thank you for listening."

Greta started to run across the dark dungeon, gathering jugs and a rubber scraper. By the time she got back all ten girls were present, each nude along with Will. Cora was also present and sat at the edge of the blanket with Greta.

The first girl let Will into her squeezing hindquarters, it caused Will to overflow inside her, the second accepted his rod through her front gate, the third wrapped around Will's waist as he picked her up and prodded her deeply in her treasure cove until his next wave, the fourth was hindquarters, the fifth was also hindquarters.

The tight feel in the back gate squeezed his rod as well as widen their gapes causing a flurry of body fluids. Once all the seed was collected and all the girls had gone, Greta rolled up the second drenched blanket and took it up for cleaning.

Will sat on the floor exhausted and exposed.

"You could have chosen only one if you wished." Cora told him.

"It's faster this way..." Will smiled "Plus I want to help you."

"You do?" Cora tilted her head.

"I mean with the restoration of the land, I know it probably felt forced when you brought me here, but I do understand."

Cora's soft pink lips formed a smile "You are too kind."

"I could say the same of you." They both looked at one another, eye met eye in complete silence.

"You have to bathe, you should get as much rest as possible for tomorrow night." Cora was blushing as she started up and out of the hatch.

"Hey!" Taking his robe Will went up the hatch following Cora. "Cora!"

Cora was already halfway down the hall, she turned "Yes? Is something wrong?"

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, anything."

"After breakfast, can we walk and talk about something?"

Cora nodded "About what?" She was curious to know, what was he thinking, what did he feel when their eyes connected.

"Um it's a bit private, can we just talk about it tomorrow alone?"

Cora nodded "Of course."

In the morning after breakfast Cora led Will down the stone path towards the dried up gardens. She took the center path that led on for awhile before coming to the gate.

"What is it that you wanted to speak about?" Cora looked at Will who's brows were furrowed, looking down at the ground.

"Greta sort of told me about your situation."

Cora narrowed her eyes "About my leadership? Being chosen? What situation did she tell you about?"

Will ran his fingers through his hair "How she basically wants the best for you, and they're you're soon to be a mother in a couple of months. You seem unsure when it was brought up."

Cora's eyes darted to the ground now.

"Look at me." Cora stared into the sky, no, Will's eyes. They showed concern and worry.

"I am unsure." Cora admitted, her eyes cringed at the thought of having a child, just for survival.

Children were whimsical creatures who needed love and care just as any other person. But it felt like a disconnection every time a sister gave birth. The child would be taken to the nursery right after birth in the clinic down the right stone path. It you took the smaller path down from the clinic you'd see another cottage, smaller, made mainly of wood rather than stone.

That cottage was home and school to the young children and teenaged sisters. Once a child turned three, they were taken from the clinic to the school where they would be taught their ways of life. They would stay there until they turned sixteen. Once they were sixteen they would be moved into the larger cottage, and do the duties of cooking, cleaning, and prepping rituals. At eighteen they were to participate in rituals.

During all of that time the child in question would probably barely see their mother. Cora and Greta may have had some issues then and now, but neither one really knew their mother or understood her. And when she passed, no tears were shed. How can you cry for someone you do not know? Her mother was a stranger, yes her passing was sad, but it wasn't heartbreaking.

"Cora." Will breathed looking into her eyes "If you are unsure then why would you go through it?"

Cora rubbed her hands together "It is my time..." Cora looked down the pathway towards the gate "Greta is excited, she's always wanted a child..but."

"But?"

"But our children never know us here. We are too busy with teaching, preparing food and now we have some crops. We busy ourselves, we work so hard and..." Cora rubbed against her eyes, she didn't to cry about it.

"Can't you change the way you live?"

"I would be exiled, being as I am, I-

"You mean a descendent of the Fae?"

Cora looked up at Will "You read the book."

Will nodded "Your people used to be this great source of power and nature."

Cora gave a sad smile "Used to be, Will. We are no longer powerful, but we do feel the death all around us. The grass wilting, the rotten crops, we feel it, and it's a horrible pain."

"A pit in our stomachs. But now we will be able to produce heirs, because of y-

"You're trying to change the subject, I'm not speaking of the gardens or of me. You don't want a child, because you feel as a leader and sister that you'll neglect her."

Cora rubbed her eyes again "It's our way of life...I would never want to subject a child to that."

"Do you want a child?"

"Do you?" She replied back a bit harshly.

Will shrugged "Well you know me, so you know my life right?" Cora only nodded "My parents passed and I was all alone. Sad, miserable. I thought life was...death at that time. But I grew to see past it, pain will always remain in the past, but I needed to be there in the present."

"I've had girlfriends, some genuine, some wanting my money, while others just didn't connect with me. But I've always wanted children, with a woman who loved me, and I loved her. None of my girlfriends loved me. None. I want mutual affection and care, so yes I want a child some day."

Cora sighed crossing her arms "I apologize, I didn't mean to snap."

"It's alright."

"No, it's not and you know it. I would like a child, if I could raise her, if it were for love.."

"You don't marry here."

Cora shrugged "I've learned all I can about our history, no marriages. I think, this is because the times we had the ritual for reviving the life here in this realm, the moon month came afterwards, with so many women producing one man's many heirs, it would have been a disaster."

"But over the years we have revived the forests that now surround us, the trees you see."

Will looked around, all the trees and grass around the gate, men like him used their seeds to help and grow all that surrounded the gate.

"It is impressive." Will smiled.

"Yes, but I think marriage is a lovely idea."

"So why don't you get married?"

"Will, the men may be chosen for a time period for a reason. Once they're here and they feel the pampering, they start to change. Whether it is the magic or their egos being enflamed, they change for the worse, and then the chosen one is no longer chosen."

"Have you had men that tried to stay?"

"And who have tried other various things on my sisters, all for naught. I used my powers to push them back into their world when the time calls."

"But no man has ever been good even after their job was done?"

Cora shook her head "But you are the first to ask."

Will smiled "How long do you think before the field's are full revived?"

Cora shrugged "It depends on how much seed you produce, the five from last night are already being put to use. The lands to the far right of us are being replenished, but very slowly. So maybe less months that we assumed."

Will yawned "That's nice, how about we take a little break."

"Will-

"Please?"

Cora rolled her eyes "A small one."

Will sat on the ground and leaned back looking at the sky, golden clouds passing him by. Cora sat down beside him.

"You are a rare find."

"As a human?" Will asked.

"As a person." Cora clarified "The clouds in your world are dull."

"Do your clouds do anything that my clouds don't?"

Cora giggled "No, but they are beautiful to look at."

Will looked over at Cora and smiled "Yes they are."

Cora blushed avoiding his gaze "Look I have to do a few things, I'll visit your room around the lunch hour."

With that Cora left Will there. Beautiful and kind. That was too a rare find, or so Will thought. He was used to the pathways by now and knew his way back.

Around noon Will was looking through books when he heard a knock.

"Come in."

Cora came in and sat down on the goose feather couch and immediately picked up his book choices.

"Garter green?"

"You don't like vines?" Will asked.

"I don't like snakes." Cora held another book up to her eyes. "I know animals, big or small are apart of nature, but I can't help it, they're slimy."

Will laughed "The one's in this world?"

Cora sighed "I've see one outside of the gate, but I don't go into the forest much."

"How come?"

"Well, as the leader I hold the magical reigns here. So if I leave for too long with the damage not completely healed then it will get worse."

"What's your estimation on how long it will take before all the lands here are revived?"

Cora shrugged "It always depends on how much seed you produce. Have you decided how many sister's will bare your seed tonight."

Will picked up a book and placed it back on the shelf "I can try more...so that you can see the forest again."

Cora smiled "That's a kind gesture, but please pace yourself."

"Six."

"Will-

"Six, I'm sure." He beamed. Cora looked away.

"I'll make the selections. Sirin will come and bring you to the dining room for dinner soon."

Cora made haste in leaving, Will's eyes were glued on her as she exited it the room. She was a young woman, a woman in charge, a woman of beauty and intelligence, but she seemed somewhat innocent, which was also very refreshing.

That night Will took on six of the sisters of ovule, he did spray more seed than usual, but unlike the nights before he wasn't thinking of Cora, her lips, her eyes, her hair, her smile...And the night after he took on seven, the next night eight, as nights went on in a rhythm five months passed. Will hit the max with ten girls every night.

The gardens were green, yellow, and blue. Red flowers, black and green grapes, orange onions, gold melons, odd fruit and herbs all bright and once again alive. Only one part remained. A very small piece of land, one girl was needed, only one to revitalize the entire land. And that night soon came, the sisters chanted the next morning happily as the land was completely restored.

Will wasn't happy about it though. He did like that this challenge, quest, was finished, but he was enamored by Cora. Every day they would sit and talk, compare their worlds, contrast books. They would eat together, and were sometimes joined by Greta. In the morning after the seed was poured they'd walk around discussing the colors of the clouds and sky, the sisters dedication, interests and dreams that they had.

Cora couldn't help, but blush every time she saw Will. He was her dream. But a dream wasn't something real. Before she walked to his room, Greta pulled her aside into her room, it was small and dark, with very dim lighting.

"Greta? What's the matter?" Cora asked.

"I cannot take this. I will not, not any longer." Greta was wagging her finger violently at Cora's face. "You are in love with that human man."

Cora looked at her feet. "I know it, you don't have to say a word. Will is a very nice man, but I think it's time now that we are so close that you finally find your happiness."

Cora stared into the depths of her eyes wondering if she truly meant that "What?"

Greta took her arms in hers "Cora, he loves you and you love him. Our land is restored. As long as we keep the balance and take care of the land we will be okay. But if you send him back without a word, how will you ever recover?"

Cora placed a hand over her chest, his thumped like a rabbit's foot, beating so hard it made her eardrums burn.

"Go to him and tell him, before it's time for him to leave." Greta patted her forehead, Cora hugged Greta before running off down the hall "Please remember your manners!"

"Thank you!" Cora shouted dashing towards Will's room.

Will was sitting reading Faer once more, wondering what would happen next. There was no knock only a hand pushing his door open. The first thing he saw was raven like hair followed by mint green eyes, and pink lips.

"Cora?"

Cora sucked in some air before speaking "I love you."

Three little words, not a big impact, not very dramatic, not unexpected, very cliché. But Will didn't think so, he smiled.

"I love you." Will placed the book onto the table and hugged her.

"Then stay." Cora begged "You have to stay, please Will."

"But my farm-

"Your farm will be okay, Greta sent word already, so please..." Cora's eyes frowned at his.

"I couldn't leave you." Will leaned down pressing his lips against hers, their warm embrace could never be broken.

When the moon month came around Will and Cora were married, at night, all sisters old and young were presented outside. Will had decided that the forest was a bit more wild for a wedding, and Cora loved the idea.

It was a long winded ceremony with speeches, Greta's tears, and a lot of sisters saying how much they admired Cora and Will. Being the first actual day during the month as well as Cora and Will's wedding night they were brought to the room that was once for male guests.

Now that Will would be staying, a new chosen one would soon come to breed with four other sisters of ovule, which involved long winded speeches, candles, a damp cavern, and blanket that may have been overly washed or used.

Cora was nervous, she had never been with a man before, she hadn't had her barrier removed due to her leadership, it wasn't her time until now, but the small piece of flesh would now be removed in another way.

Will laid her down onto the bed, her gown was white with gold trim, long, and traditional. Will kissed her lips before he looked down at her, he was leaning over her body with his own.

"Should I stop?"

"No." Cora started to undress him slowly, after he was in the buff, he helped remove her dress.

Her pallid skin was soft to touch, her breasts ascended above a B that's for sure, her hips round and full.

Cora didn't know whether to talk or not, so she only gave a small nod to Will who kissed her, his hands trailed the curves of her body causing her to tremble. He traced down her neck with small pecks as she closed her eyes.

Will's kisses went down her shoulders, her arms, the tips of her fingers, then up her legs, thighs, stomach, and breasts. Cora couldn't help but make a noise, his touch was tender.

Will kissed her lips, as if awakening her, Cora's eyes searched his.

"It's okay." Will smiled. Cora wrapped her arms around his neck unsure of what to say, she loved him, she trusted him, and she longed for him to love her this way for months. She wanted him to show her love, to feel his.

Will moved Cora's legs apart to locate her entrance. Once it was found, he pressed himself against the small opening causing Cora to grasp. His member was hard and yet fleshy against her own. Will slowly pushed himself inside, Cora felt herself tighten, he sunk deeper until he felt a small barrier.

Will gave Cora several kisses as he slowly pushed past the barrier. Cora groaned, there was pain, and Will was patient enough to wait until it passed. Once Cora recovered she gave him a look to urge him on.

Cora's muscles were tightening around his rod once he was completely inside. The moist cove was sucking his rod causing him to throb inside her. It didn't feel painful now, but blissful. With each thrust Cora and Will locked their mouths together, the desire kept growing as both moved as one.

Both hit their ends multiple times within several hours of love making, each wave filled Cora and spilled out onto the sheets along with her own secretions, but neither cared, even as the moon vanished and the sun started to rise.