Seeds for Gaia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One year later...Willow Ashford was born, she was half human, her father was William Ashford and her mother was Cora, leader of the ovule, her aunt, Greta. Will and Cora barely left each other's sights, they never let their eyes off of Willow either. Now that Will lived in the fae realm he contributed by farming the lands and helping the sisters maintain the gardens. He was no longer chosen, and his seed now only belonged to his wife.

A new chosen had come now, and he was grateful for the opportunity, after he impregnated the selected sisters he left. It felt off that they still had to do breeding rituals, but there were no male fae. And a male human like Will was very hard to come by. But Greta hoped, and prayed that one day she would meet one.

Cora and Will were happy, Greta was happy for them, happy for Willow. Her brightness lit up anyone who came around her. It was a duty to feed the earth, fertilize, and show it a caring hand. But the past sisters themselves were not happy, and without their happiness how could they ever please the earth?

Happiness was the key behind work and motivation, something that mother earth cherishes, because she herself is being cherished. With Will, Cora, Willow, and the sisters of ovule, she would never be unloved.