All Comments on 'Seeking Advice'

by promithius

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice twist to the story

Incest stories are hard to make interestingly different. You have done it by having the mother seek out advice about how to seduce her son. I liked (found arousing) the first half of your story where the mother was implementing her seduction scheme and Carter was responding as expected. Once they left the living room, went upstairs to the bedroom and he asked to see her 'cunt', the intrigue stopped and the rest of the story became routine and not so much fun. Carter abusing his mother near the end of the third chapter was also a bit surprising, but nothing much came out of it (and I was glad because I don't much care for abusive relationships).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic Love StoryXMt

Seeking Advice is a beautiful and a different story. Erotic to the Core, a Mother seeking to assess her Son's feelings for her. It should be an eye-opener to pent up feelings both within the Mother and the Son. Single Mom and Son need to come together for mutually fulfilling life.

Caroline and Carter opening up to each other, those innocent forays leading to ecstatic thrills and finally the Mother setting up the ultimate coming together and the informational change it brings about in both lives, with the two tying up the knot as Man and Woman and their Honeymoon -- all these elevate the story to Epic level. rchand969@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You DO have a great imagination, and you have a good way of weaving your readers into the delicious naughtiness of your mother and son taboo tale. I think you have the ability to be a lot better author because of your writing style shows that you CAN incorporate your feelings into your stories with well thought of words. I think as with many writers within this site you move too fast with the sex. The one thing between mother and son that is REAL is a mother's timeless love, and this love ISN'T a cheap thing.

Breaking down the sexual barriers between a mother and son while maintaining a decent amount of couth, yet still injecting eroticism into their relationship is not an easy thing to do. I only read mother and son taboo tales within this site because to me the loving bond mother's have for their son's, when taken into a forbidden realm, can only be described as "Otherworldly;" or "Poetry that writes forbidden desire upon a mind that will never be shared or understood by others." A mother and son sharing themselves would change pretty much EVERYTHING about their relationship, which is the #1 reason taboo genres are so erotic to many readers.

The taste of a mother's lips upon her son's should be more meaningful and erotic than any other kiss, and this kiss needs to "Shame the suns heat." Let's be honest: most humans are drawn to dark desire feelings and experiences that are typically veiled. A mother's sexual hunger for her son (because of her love), will most likely be a hunger that will never be quenched, and unlike MOST relationships something that is not easily abandoned.

We all know that the stories within this site are probably 99% fiction, BUT fiction written well cannot lose the taste of certain aspects of reality. So, while taboos tales are fiction the love of a mother is NOT, and rushing into sex, or using uncouth words to define mother and son BEFORE they devour each other is what I call "Wham bam thank you ma'am writing."

You can lure your reader into the incestuous lightning strom between mother and son better if their is substance to your taboo tales. Have mother and son doing something together, something that SLOWLY brings them together. After awhile of some building up things between them you can slowly ease to something like: "Ty had wondered if his beautiful mother had ever thought of windsurfing. Ty imagined his mother windsurfing, crashing through the waves, and for a moment pictured the striking woman she is blended

with a mother's timeless love; a timeless love that will take even a son's breath away."

One last example.

"This time of year the wind blew solely from the north. My mother Laura came to the edge of the mountain, a gust of wind blowing from its base raced its invisible fingers through her raven hair, tossing it wildly across my face." In this style writing we see that the mother's hair is jet black...which is better than doing lines of "Tasteless descriptions," and also has a very teasing and luring effect that weaves your readers with something as simple as the mother's hair.

Hope this helps.

Peace ✌

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Good story. If someone was capable of starting an incestuous relationship (having a mother/son/father/daughter, etc), this story would be a good roadmap with which to start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story loved all of it and how a mother found out her son was wanting her like she was wanting him although you could have wrote more of the sexual encounter it was a bit short but still a good read! Gave it a 5!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous