Seeking Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was feeling Carter's hand on my breast that bought me back to reality, opening my eyes to see him propped up on one arm, chin resting in the palm of his hand watching me. "You okay mom?"

"Yes darling, I feel like a whole woman again thanks to you." He leaned over and kissed me on the lips, then the top of breasts, my nipples, the underside of my breasts, applying many kisses as he worked his way down towards my naval in which his tongue dwelled. Carter spread my legs, maneuvered himself a little lower and rolled between them. He began to apply light kisses around and over my pussy, occasionally looking up to assess my reaction when he dipped his tongue into me, aware of my previous rejections of his father. Having grown up and being far more worldly wise I was enjoying every minute of my son's ministrations and encouraged him to experiment further.

Carter slipped two fingers inside me sliding them in and out gradually increasing speed, working them faster and faster, obviously to induce a frenzy. He achieved his aim, my feeling of excitement turned to ecstasy as his tongue lapped across my clitoris massaging that little nub. I couldn't hold out any longer I needed him to take me, but he ignored my plea. I grabbed his hair and dragged him up and held him tight while positioning himself on his forearms and slipping his hands beneath my shoulders. Once set he looked into my eyes, I put both my arms around his neck and pulled him down until our lips met. The kiss lingered, only when we parted did I guide him into to me and whispered, "Now make love to me." He was like a maniac, forcefully ramming me with all his might, providing pure incestuous pain. It wasn't long after my orgasm that Carter injected his seed into me for a second time. It was fortunate that I had taken Scooter's advice about birth control because the way things had progressed, I could have already been pregnant.

We lay close together arms wrapped around each other kissing and cuddling and talking of our love for each other, it was no longer a game this was serious stuff. I asked Carter what he thought about our new relationship, whether it would last, and did I meet his expectations. Was he happy with the way I dressed, would he like me to dress differently, would he like me to dress sexier when we were out together? Although everything was new for us and we had only made love twice, I wanted to know if he was happy the way our sexual relationship was developing, and did he prefer my body being shaven or would he prefer me unshaven. No matter what the circumstances I wanted him to tell me the truth.

I was really nervous about what he was going to say and how he felt about me. My concern was that I had shown him my body and allowed him to have sex with me and told him how I felt about him. What if he didn't feel the same about me, what if he disrespects me, makes me dress and treats me like a whore, thinking he can have sex with me any time he chooses. I wondered if he would insist that I have sex with other men, possibly his friends and charge them for my services. Would he become my pimp and force me to walk the streets and pick up men. All sorts of scenarios went through my mind only to get worse and worse but the most frightening thing of all, whatever he would ask me to do, I would do.

His eyes said I love you, his smile said I love you, and he said, "I love you. You are the most precious thing in my life. Tonight you have given me, and allowed me to taste your beautiful body and I have given you mine. Just tell me how you would like our relationship to develop."

Tears well up in my eyes, Carters father had never said anything so sensitive like that, in fact no one had, I hugged and kissed him and he said that he understood when I told him that I wanted us to stay together permanently. Carter surprised me when he suggested that we should have some sort of ceremony to declare and affirm our love and life together, an unofficial marriage ceremony. He asked if I still had my wedding and engagement rings and provided they fitted, he wanted to slip the engagement ring on my finger while we lay together. It took a few seconds of fumbling around in the nightstand drawer to locate the ring box before passing to Carter. He took the ring from the box kissed me then slipped it on my finger then kissed me again, fortunately the ring still fitted. When I asked him if he would like me to wear a wedding dress, not only was he keen for me to wear one, he also wanted to help me pick one out. Carter said he wasn't superstitious when I said it was unlucky to see the dress before the wedding day. He pointed out that it wasn't an official wedding so it wouldn't apply.

Easing myself a little further up the bed, taking my breast in hand leaned over Carter to rub my nipple along his lips, intent on feeding my baby. As he suckled he slipped a hand between my legs and began to pleasure me with his fingers, while I caressed his manhood. Things began to get a little fraught as my arousal increased by matching my body movement with that of his fingers. There it was, another convulsing orgasm, in ecstasy I threw myself backwards on the bed ripping my nipple from Carters mouth. Carter allowed me no time to recover, immediately he swung over on top of me, and in one swift movement he slipped inside me, and began to pound away. I became frantic, still aroused from the previous orgasm I could feel my body preparing for a second. Carter showed no mercy as he pounded into me, even though I was shouting abuse at him. He just shouted back calling me a shagging incestuous whore who liked to fuck her son. I think that second orgasm was the most intensive I have experienced. Although it was the early hours of the morning, Carter was yet to be satisfied and continued to ram himself into me as I lay limp and shattered, any fight in me that I had, long gone. Finally after his orgasm he rolled off me, and while lying side by side we drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning as I watch Carter sleeping his morning erection obvious, and although it was something that my husband encouraged me to be familiar with, I never satisfied his frustration in that area. Now that I was older and wiser, well older anyway, I saw things in a different light. Easing myself down the bed I rubbed my cheek against it, kissed and licked the top and along the shaft, before slipping it into my mouth to pleasure him with my tongue and lips. Carter was beginning to wake, I felt him stir, and as he became conscious and aware of his surroundings, I heard him give a little moan. He placed a hand on the back of my head and called me sweetheart to encourage me to go deeper and take more of him in my mouth. Never having anyone cum in my mouth before I wasn't quite sure what to expect. My intention was not to swallow but when Carter shot his load into my mouth I just couldn't cope with it all and had to swallow, it was then I realized just how over ambitious I had been.

Since it was my first experience at performing oral sex I wouldn't say I enjoyed it, but it was not as bad as I expected and would have no qualms about continuing the practice. After, I crept back up to lie in Carter's arms where we kissed and he fondled my breasts and explored the rest of my body not only with his hands but mouth as well. We made passionate love for the second time before we showered together, lathering each other's body to become slick with soap so that we could slide our bodies up against each other. Later that day in the bedroom while bent over making the bed Carter moved behind me, slipped one then two hands up my skirt and fondled me through my panties. I felt a fumbling behind me then his cock slip inside the crotch of my panties. For several minutes Carter rubbed himself against the entrance to my pussy until I felt the glow of that warm sticky sensation as it spread to trickle down my legs. Instantly he rolled off me having collapsed across my back, his weight having forced me flat down on the bed. I rolled over and kissed him. It would seem that Carter was compelled to deposit his seed somewhere on my body, his favorite was to pleasure himself between my breasts depositing his seed on my neck, face, mouth, even in my hair. This would happen after we had made love at least once.

Our relationship was developing wonderfully I had bought several items of sexy satin lingerie, the wedding dress had been ordered and we were waiting for it to be delivered. However Carter was still unaware of my association with Scooter and the scheme we cooked up to seduce him. I didn't want any secrets to exist between us so after some soul searching I decided to tell Carter the whole story. I didn't want to face him at home and therefore, considered returning, late one evening, to our secluded spot beside the river. I spoke with Carter one night after we made love and told him of my need to speak with him on serious matters and could we return to the secluded spot by the river late one evening and talk in the car. Carter suggested talking in bed with the light off. I declined his offer telling him that I felt more comfortable talking to him in the car at night by the river.

During the day of our evening talk I went shopping and bought new clothes, and prepared the station wagon for our evening together. By the time Carter arrived home it was already dark with the car parked in the driveway. Patiently he waited at the bottom of the stairs while I put the finishing touches to my outfit before posing at the top of the stairs. Wearing a red tennis skirt, the shortest I could find, and a two size smaller opaque blouse pulled tight across my braless breasts. My dark brown nipples were clearly visible centered within the not so visible pink circle of my breasts. As I walked down the stairs, the uplift of my skirt gave Carter glimpses of black satin. He drove to our secluded spot and again parked on the grassy knoll overlooking the river. I suggested we move into the back of the car, Carter open the back door and was surprised to find the back seat flat down with a satin sheet covering an inflatable mattress which filled the space behind the front seats. I lifted the tail gate and suggested we access the car from there, then turned on a curtesy light to give a dim glow inside the vehicle.

Almost immediately Carter's hand found its way up my skirt caressing me and my black satin underwear. "Darling I want you to undress me". I didn't have to ask twice his hands skillfully unbuttoned my blouse, then loosened and removed my skirt and finally my panties. I lay there naked unbuttoning and removing his shirt, and the rest of his clothes so that we were both naked. We kissed and fondled each other before I stopped him saying, "We have to talk, I have things I need to tell you, which you may not like. If we are to remain lovers I want no secrets between us." He stopped and listened suggesting that I say what I had to say. He was surprised when I told him that I started to fall in love with him almost two years ago and searched the internet for sites providing information on mother and son relationships. Of the articles written by successful mothers on their subtle ways they went about to seduce their sons. I spoke of my association with Scooter and the help he provided having contacted him after reading one of his stories.

"I needed to know whether you were sexually attracted to me. Scooter gave me lots of tips on how to evaluate your feelings, but he also explained how to set traps, once and for all to confirm whether you would be interested in having sex with me. First I needed to know if you were searching my bedroom, that's where the traps were, one in the laundry basket, one in my lingerie drawer and one in the drawer in which I keep my lady products, you know the one. The trap was set by placing items in a certain position then a photograph taken on my phone, then the following night compare the layout with the picture on my phone.

"If anything had been moved then I knew you were checking things out in my bedroom, and you were. Knowing you were handling my underwear excited me and to think you could be wearing it excited me further. The first stage in the seduction was whether you thought I should wear a shorter skirt, then to get you to take me shopping to pick one out for me. For that day I wore a soft bra and tight sweater that showed off my nipples. The second stage was when you searched my nightstand drawer and disturbed and read the folded incestuous story, and opened the box of condoms. The third stage was the restaurant and this secluded spot where I let you kiss me. The final stage was when I sat on your lap wearing the short skirt, tight sweater and bullet bra."

The problem about my confessing in the semi-darkness was that I couldn't judge his reaction, and there was a long period of silence when I thought he would never speak to me again. I couldn't stand it any longer I needed know his attitude towards me. "Darling please talk to me, tell me you still love me, tell me you understand."

"Caroline you are a fucking slut, but you're my slut and you will do everything I ask of you. Tonight I will tie you to the bed and fuck your ass, but now I'm going to fuck your cunt."

"Carter don't you dare talk to me like that, I don't care what you think of me, but I will not stand being spoken to like that."

"Then slut perhaps we should discontinue this relationship, I've had everything I wanted from you except your ass, it's your choice."

His attitude really took me by surprise it looked as though I was losing him, suddenly I started crying because I thought he didn't love me and I was nothing but a sexual toy. What was I to do? Carter put an arm around me and pulled me close, through my tears I apologized to him, telling him he could talk to me anyway he wanted to. I was worried in case he was thinking about calling our wedding off, I know it wasn't a real wedding, but in my mind it was. Carter apologized to me saying that he shouldn't have spoken to me like that, blaming it on the reaction from my confession. Regardless how he was about to treat me I encouraged him to make love, and it was probably the most romantic and tender session ever. After as we cuddled and kissed we spoke of our wedding and future life together. I asked him if he would like me to have his baby, he thought me sweet but was concerned for the child's wellbeing and I really didn't want to go through all that again, so we decided not to have a family.

Several weeks later the wedding dress was delivered, and unbeknown to Carter I tried it on when he was not around. We had the ceremony as planned which took place in our sitting room, then after, dressed in our going away outfits, bought especially for the occasion, we went on holiday. I like to think of it as a honeymoon, never having had one when I married Carter's father.

Upon our return from the honeymoon I sent Scooter an email letting him know that that we had achieved our goals and that everything was perfect between myself and Carter. His reply was a little surprising, first he congratulated us; secondly he asked our permission to write our story with a few embellishments. He would write it from my point of view as if I was the narrator and would continue to use our code names. Carter and I discussed the matter and we couldn't see any problems and agreed that Scooter should write our story. Two months later we received an email from Scooter telling us that the story had been accepted and published under the title, "Seeking Advice."

The End