Selected for Sport Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alanna couldn't bear it, she was strung out, suspended on a mixture of pleasure and aching, rising tension and he wouldn't stop, wouldn't let her come down. Her voice rose as she tightened and came again, begging him to stop, begging him to continue, begging, as he pounded on, lunging hips thrusting her up the bed, relentless, and the knot began to build again. She writhed and felt her head fall over the edge of the bed, hair dropping to the floor and her eyes opened, glazed, to see the young noble before her watching with parted lips, fists clenched, his panting timed with the pounding thrusts of the Tahl.

Xanir shifted his weight abruptly, rearing to grasp her breasts in both hands, squeezing the plump, firm flesh to ooze out between his fingers, arms and back straight. Alanna cried out, fire shooting from her sensitised breasts to her belly, rippling through her loins as she climaxed again, drenching his cock in a further deluge of her juices. He stiffened over her, a low, growling roar growing more forceful with each ramming slam into her before he threw back his head, a howling cry erupting from his throat as he bucked, took a few last intense thrusts, and stilled, grinding his fully-embedded cock against her, eyes shut, as he shot spurt after spurt of his hot sperm up into her belly, milked by her convulsing pussy. As the last drops were massaged from his softening member, Xanir sighed a long sigh of satisfied release and relaxed down onto her.

12