All Comments on 'Self Discovery Ch. 02'

by Christyfan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
keep it up

Please contine with this story, its so hot

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 18 years ago
What will they do?

Good story, kept me throbbing! Lets hear about her morning after with Traci.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
Been there done that---To my extreme pleasure

We still visit back and forth about every two years. It's very refreshing to our life and love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More

I am looking forward to more and more of this story... keep it up...

Smiling here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another writer who does away with negative comment

Sad writer only wants praise as he is so good. That rates a zero. If you don't want cmments don't allow any.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very hot!

You have a talent for expressing the excitement of illicit sex. It comes through in your writings wet, hard and throbbing.

Looking forward to more!

Rye and Ginger

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking Pomy lowlife writers !!!

Gutless and perverted. This "story" pathetic effort is a good example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely ,

Please keep going, so hot.

As for the stupid dude who used the word "pomy, the word is "pommy" and the word for you moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fact can be as strange as fiction

I realize this is fiction, but some surprising things can happen in real life. My wife is very proper with limited sexual experience before we met. Uncharacteristically for us both, one night we were fairly drunk and agreed to play a board game with friends Fred and Debbie. It wasn't the same game as in this story but it yielded some surprising results. My wife, Carol, was 28 at the time. She is an attractive slim blonde with nice legs, a great ass and almost C cup boobs. Nothing but a little touching had happened when we moved the game to their guest room which had twin beds. Carol ended up naked except for her panties sucking on Fred's cock. I blew a load in my pants as soon as I saw this. I was furious (and very drunk) but I didn't put a stop to things because I wanted to get some too. Debbie, who still had her bra on suddenly ran into the bathroom and got sick. She then came out and passed out.

I looked over at the other bed and Fred was sitting on Carol's chest feeding his cock into her mouth. He then got off, took off her panties and gave her a good fucking. For the rest of the night, I watched as my conservative and previously faithful wife sucked and got thoroughly fucked. In the morning, they took a shower together and she blew him. I didn't even get a handjob as Carol swallowed twice and he fucked her five times. I never did get shit because we never did anything like that again. I was pissed at Carol for awhile because she got fucked silly and I got nothing but I got past it as it had been my fault as much as hers. We have done nothing even close to that since. We have had some great times fucking as I remember her getting fucked silly with that big dick! Sometimes real life imitates fiction.

loveloverloveloverabout 5 years ago
Quite hot stuff

& a bit of a cock & pussy tease. You sure draw it out! But, no, I’m sure she’ll have the three of them in the next chapter or two.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Too many animals in heat. No humans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous