All Comments on 'Selfish Bitch (Full Version)'

by davidjacobs2

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You sick fuck!

Get help!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ditto

I agree with the "sick fuck" comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It"s So pleasurable to read queer faggot VOMIT

Sit in the corner and eat rat turds till you die, davidjacobs2.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
he should put a 6 inch ice pick all in her eye

He should dig a big hole in his back yard, after he stabs his wife in the eye with the ice pick.A hammer to the back of Karl's head would do the trick, and then dump both of them in the hole. Then he should just slit his own throat. That is the only way he will ever have any satisfaction for his soul. At least that is my fantasy,or you could do as Vladimir Dracula, and impale her on a post and let the birds pick her bones clean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I assume this is from U.K. . . .

Sick stories like this give UK males a really bad name. Zero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Closet Queen?

You are a sad sick little wimp! I can't and won't call you a man because no man would even write this crap even as fantasy. Do us all a favor, including your self, and quit writing. This is a minus 50.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sad

I love the HW /cuckold theme fantasy story, but this level of degradation is really sad & to think someone would actually enjoy writing this is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Didn't even read just clicked on to give a ZERO

And I will to every wimp those wimp loving moderators can eat shit if they like thius crap so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Puke and puke!

Another friggin relative of incest from those idiots www & bonneitaylor fagots. Please, somebody get this idiot & those assholes out of the gene pool soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Horrible

FemDom is my favorite genre, but there has to be love or some kind of mutual attraction. This shitty story has none of that. Please, don't ever write another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Remarkably Consistent Scoring Averaging 00

Well there's a signal writer. By alienating the entire audience perhaps you now understand that there only very few into self disrespect and male humiliation seeking the self induced pain of being subhuman then rolling around in it as you did here.<P>

Its a long trip on a short road that you selfishly walk with but one end. The mirror above your sink will soon reveal someone you can't stand the sight of as will those around you as your absurd addiction to become less becomes known.<P>

So just shorten the dismal process by stopping before you need more to get excited and get on England's version of the Sexual Offenders List for those who have no hope or life.<P>

So get some help soon sicko in hopes of some self respect and a life worth looking forward to - or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sick is as sick does.

And boy you are sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I dunno...

I kind of like it.

davidjacobs2davidjacobs2about 15 years agoAuthor
Writer's Reply

Not to everyone's taste then!! I suggest you don't read part 2 when I submit it as that takes things to the next level. Obviously the whole cuckoldry/femdom thing is a bit of a niche market, which would explain why the same story posted on "Cuckoldplace.com" received 100% positive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well then I suggest you keep it there!

!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Echhhhhhhhh

One of the more truly sick and fucked up stories on the web. The writers' lack of writing skill is equalled only by the depravity of his "fantasy." Burn your keyboard lad, and get professional help quickly.

PamelaParisPamelaParisalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!

more please! awesome xx

TotzmanTotzmanalmost 15 years ago
I like it

Yes, the story is very extreme, but I personally found it very much a turn on to imagine a woman doing this to her husband- as fantasy only.

The writing could be better though. I wish you had also expanded on the charactes more. I'd like to know more about the characters' marriage before the cuckholding began. It would be interesting to witness the husband's transformation over time.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Wrong category for starters . . .

I just discovered this. Aside from the writing, which was not particularly good, my main complaint regarding this "story" was the category. The emphasis was about interracial cuckolding and mistreatment, actually domination, by the wife. I would think the Interracial or BDSM category would suit this better. Maybe the author intended this to represent some sort of satire; if so, then it didn't register for me. If this was a serious fantasy, and one the author finds erotic, then I have difficulty believing the author is truly straight. The dominated husband is forced to lick up cum and clean off cocks, hardly straight activities. The butt plug suggests ass-fucking is next on the agenda. There was also a lack of credibility in the characters. Any man who stinks of piss and who gets no sleep would be fired from his job in short order. Ms. Bitch would not be able to enjoy his money for very long, once he loses his job. If there ever is to be a "part 2," it belongs in a different category and needs a modicum of credulity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Love It

Very Hot! I can relate......I have been eating cum from my wife's pussy for many years.....and sucking her boyfriends cocks. A couple years ago I started drinking their piss also and I love it. Karen pisses on me quite often and I truly enjoy her boyfriends emptying their bladders down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This story...

... just makes me feel sad. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sick piece of work

Ugly story!

clinton09clinton09over 13 years ago
Bravo, old boy

I noted some comments which were less than positive; not all stories are fairy tales. The category of this story gives fair warning that not all is always well. What this author has done has crystallized all the elements of what makes for a bad wife. Normally(in modern times), such a person would end up divorced, unless she had "other qualities" that compelled her husband to tolerate almost anything. It is indeed hard to imagine anyone putting up with what the hubby does here, but the web is replete with cuckold websites...with real people. Freud said that women were basically masochists; if he had read this account, he might have changed his theories somewhat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
writer needs help

Not sure if its a closet queen or gay guy writing his fantasy, but it is sick. I would hope that no guy would like the fantasy of this sort.

It really should be in the BDSM category, there is no loving wives to it.

I do recommend therapy for the writer, sounds like he/she needs anger management

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The most sensual cuckold story I have read.

There is nothing wrong with fantasizing. I just love your writing. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

The sickest, most fucked up story I've ever read. I am fascinated that someone can be so fucked in the head as to dream up this shit. I'm aghast that anyone could find the merest hint of erotica in it. I honestly believe that anyone who'd have a lifestyle similar to this "fantasy" would be best off behind bars and receiving lots of psychological aid; anyone reading it and getting off on it is but a half step behind. If the authors intent was the ultimate mockery of sick sadism, then success is had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh My!

Very nice - please do another similar one with lots of slapping thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ted bundy

how sick can you get ted bundy or david jacobs2

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
I don't believe this shit...

It would be a much better story if the Husband got his shotgun out and started blowing dicks and balls off in front of this bitch. Then he could use a fusee to burn off her clit and ruin her vagina? He could claim temporary insanity after having videotaped everything and presented it as evidence as cruel and unusual torture? I am sure normal people would clap as they allowed him to walk away with a smile on his face? Yeaaah, I think so. Keep this shit out of Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
pure crap

Sorry, but your stereotype of "big black cocks" showed me where your sick, unimaginative mind was. Of course, you're not a woman. You're an insecure dick who's insecure about his dick.

Maybe someday you'll get to have real sex with a two-bit whore whose pimp just happens to be big and black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is awsome man...write more like this

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 11 years ago
Didn't really like it

I am into the Dom bitch scene but this one was a bit too far for my liking, I thought it was going to end with a murder.

A very sad tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Trash

No comment needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waste of time

That was totally unbelievable and a waste of time to read. He would have left her before the first page of the story ended.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Unenjoyable

I am not one for trashing stories, but this one is probably the one I enjoyed reading the least. Cuckolding isn't my cup of tea, but I try to be fair when reading some cuckold stories. For me and my personal tastes, cuckold stories are only fun when it is a game between the spouses. If there is an underlying level of love and respect, I usually enjoy those stories. Even if there is some humiliation involved, it can be acceptable if the wife truly loves her husband and there is something that the both of them are getting from the game. But when it is just one maniacal bitch who is making life miserable just to serve her selfishness, it becomes too much. The fact that she was so blatantly no in love with this guy and made no secret to hide it was just too much. I skipped to the end to see if he had divorced her or not because I couldn't finish reading it. If this guy were smart enough to make the kind of money that he made, there is no way he would stupid enough to go for this. This was truly a bad story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Just terrible.

A horrible story without a single likeable character or at least one you could root for. Since it was his house before the marriage, why not dump her out and divorce her? There seemed to be no rhyme or reason for his actions. She was just a dumb slut. But your story telling needs a lot of work.

straponphilstraponphilover 10 years ago
Hotwife publically humiliating Her pathetic, small-dicked, cocksucking, faggot slaveboy

Absolutely the dialogue could have been more creative and a little better, but honestly, I was just looking for something that would turn me on, and every inch of this story made me hot.

I love the idea of a woman controlling me so completely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh??

"I love the idea of a woman controlling me so completely!" So said a commenter.

I recommend the following:

1. Sell everything you own except 500 bucks (I am assuming you own anything at all, let alone have 500 bucks. You sound too stupid for either, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.)

2. Send me the cash. You won't need it.

3. Buy a one way ticket to some shithole in Africa where they still practice slavery. Slavery is quite common over there, odd for a bunch of people with the perpetual cry of racism on their lips, but what the hell.

4. Carry out your dreams by sucking off all and sundry. In fact, you should get more of a charge out of doing it since you'll be doing it for free (slaves don't need money) and since you don't have a woman to serve (obvious, I should think.)

Please, do not procreate (again, I'm assuming, correctly I'm certain, that you couldn't do it in the first place.) The world has enough problems without more ignorant progeny.

On behalf of the rest of us here, who reject slavery, cruelty, and other things lacking any social grace or culture, please move quickly.

To the author: massive confusion abounds. You sought bottom and proceeded to dig, good for you. But since you've degraded the husband with no hope of redemption, why don't you have him taking it up the ass as well? Maybe selling a kidney to further his wifes prospects? Taking out a large insurance policy, then offing himself? If you insist on writing a story about the destruction of a human being, why not use every angle? It doesn't make sense......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ease Up

It seems to me that many of the commenters on this story are reading way too much into it and taking life a little too seriously. Surely the aim of all the writing on this site is too make masturbation a bit more enjoyable - That's it. Nobody on here is up for a Pulitzer Prize!

Those who descend so vehemently on a writer whose particular fantasy they don't share should perhaps take a long hard look into their own souls and try to discover what drives them. You can tell after a couple of paragraphs whether a story fits your fantasy profile, and if it doesn't offer what you want then surely the sane course of action is to click your mouse and clear it off your screen. Normal, well balanced, human beings do not "force" themselves to devour the whole tale so as to fuel their righteous indignation in readiness for the tirade they are just dying to bang out on their keyboard.

Calm down gentlemen, it's a wank site - Get over yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Favorite Cuckolding Story Ever

I understand some of the criticism, ESPECIALLY if you're not into the fetish--which I don't know why you'd be reading and commentating--but all I can say is wow. You and I are very alike in our fantasies--it's like you took all my favorite cruel elements of humiliating and cuckolding fetishes and tied it all in together perfectly. The cruel wife was always coming up with cruel and degrading ideas on the fly, never letting the excitement of the degradation die down. You have accomplish a feat that not many online interactions can do, perhaps with the exception of chatting and roleplaying, in providing me with an amplified sense of horniness--one that sucks me into my stunned mindset of submissive bliss. From someone who has had these degrading fantasies since age six, and furthermore have taken control of my life the past 5-10 years (im 20 now), I can assure you that there aren't many out there who are more submissive than myself. However, your style of writing proves to me that were on the same boat in what we consider admirable humiliation and cruelty. Perhaps this type of writing is too absurd and evil for the vast majority on literotoca, but to those extremely horny submissive guys with cuckold fetishes, it doesn't get better than this IMO. If you really want to see extreme look up giggling girls and bloody violence which is a female-based cuckold site, which does frequently involve homicide in the fantasy. Anyway, I'm sure much of the critism here as well was much to the defense of the black superiority topic that I'm sure much took offense to. To explain, when you have a humiliation fetish you sexually yearn to be degraded and treated like shit, and when this fantasy evolves to the maximum level, the level at whch the degradation occurs at maximizes as well, thus the thought of leaving you for a character with complete contrasting (literally physically) qualities makes the reader, or the cuckold character, feel even more useless, unwanted and awful. It makes the reader feel repulsed and worthless compared to her new lover. Mission accomplished. Just some psychology that goes into the fetish that I for one take fond of. It's only fantasy, really. Anyway, I felt the need to come to the defense of the author and offer my opinion as this story did wonders for me and made me feel a way I've never felt before reading a story. Submissively, of course. All I can say is I hope the little wimp is still slaving away in his dark, cold cellar getting his mouth pounded by massive black cocks as his Mistress and Master are fondling each other, kissing passionately and getting their superior feet massaged and worshiped as they live like the King and Queen they are in their multi-million dollar mansion :) Moral of the story- Hot, cruel women deserve to be worshiped and get whatever they want at the snap of their fingers :)

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
At least...

At least this whore didn't lied...She didn't love or respecct her husband...she only wanted his money...She is a truthful woman...She wasn't guilty because he was like an animal, without will or self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The inevitable ending . . .

Then he died.

You had saved nothing. You were to busy enjoying life. You had no one. The years of being a slut were hard on you. You had no money, no career, and no options.

Jamal had a solution.

You had lots of good memories to ponder as you took your husband's place, sucking strange cocks, now a simple whore, pimped out for the rest of your short sad life.

The End.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Kill The Bitch!

After all of the abuse,wimpy finally breaks down. He decides that life is just not worth living but wants to take as many of his abusers with him as possible,especially that bitch ex-wife.

One night he shows up at his ex-house,now known as Coon Cavern,just as his wife is about to be serviced by 10 of her favorite big-dicked jig-a-boos. He quietly roles a knock out canister into the crowd and waits a few minutes 'til he's sure that everyone is passed out. He quickly moves through the room binding everyone by their wrists, then ankles.Next he secures a ball gag tightly in each mouth.Once he is certain that no one could get loose,he waits until all are awake. The first think he does is go to his ex,spread her pussy open. (She's been fucked by so many big dicks that he smiles briefly as he thinks about the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel.) and pours about 12 ounces of Liquid Drano right down her snatch.He's sure he hears the sizzle as the stuff burns through her twat. Next he gets out a large tree branch pruner and makes a show out of cutting several think branches in half in front of the now petrified jigs,several who've already shit on the floor. He systematically goes from one abuser to the next,cutting off their cocks at the base and tossing them in a plastic bag. He walks over to the bitch,who by now is only half with it,much of her pussy still sizzling,and proceeds to stuff the cocks down her throat,up her ass,and in her sizzling box.

He's now ready to end it all so he drags a large homemade bomb into the room and lights the fuse. ~ The blast could be felt twenty blocks away as debris from the house reigned down. There were only 10 minor injuries reported as 10 bystanders were conked on the head by big black dicks! The ex was found impaled on a fire hydrant 5 blocks away!

The former cuck? He'd started running as soon as he lit the fuse and now lives comfortably in Boca Raton,having recovered all his money that the bitch had stolen.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SOMEBODY MUST REALLY HATE

to dispatch that much torture. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Man?

Any man who would put up with a cold, conniving, manipulative bitch like her

is either insane, or, he deserves whatever he gets. I honestly don't believe I

have ever known a man who would put up with that kind of stuff. But I've known

more than a few who would beat ANYBODY half to death for trying to shove

that kind of shit at them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What

You need to see a doctor as you one fucked up person

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

I stopped after like 3 sentences. What utter garbage. Horrible sick fucks like you should never write.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
I'm with Jharp

The author's demented

One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Then the wimp told them he was off to hospice

Seems like he had aids and not too long to live. When the bitch and Jamal checked, they too had aids. Neither lived out the year. Really stupid story that it took a sick mind to write. Get professional mental health. You'e one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He's

HE IS A COCK SEEKER TRYING TO GET A SHOCK AND AWE RESPONSE. DON'T READ OR FOOLOW THIS WIMP, PASSIVE ARGRESS_ PUSSY.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
garbage

So much hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

grow some balls and get some backbone toss the whore and her friends to the curb there are some good women out there let the bitch starve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Typical

plot by a closeted faggot. Boring because it's so predictable. Go write in the faggot male category

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Don't believe

I don't believe in violence toward women, but in the case of this bitch I would make an exception. Also would advocate violence against these fools who advocate that this garbage is a legitimate fetish. No one can really be this sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic

If I could give it zero stars, I would.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Sick and it sucks

1 star but deserved zero... Just a pathetic cuck and Fucking whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You hit the nail on the head

"When I met my husband he already owned a nice house and earned a decent income - just the sort of man I was looking for who could give me a good standard of living and an easy life" .......... That describes most women basically.

tinydick_cucktinydick_cuckover 2 years ago

Nothing turns me on more than being allowed to lick heels as a reward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FLR, cuckolding, findom, torture, degrading, slavery, and many more aspect all in one story. This is one of the best. Defiinitely my favorite. But weak point is whoring Her hubby to that extent is inpossible. Better if he still work at office and take second job at evening, freelance at weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ah, the modern curse. Yet another tedious crock of shit in which the 'hot wife' is really no more than a patsy whose purpose is to find a gay lover for her gay sissy husband. Yawn, 1 star bomb.

mole114mole114almost 2 years ago

Please make it only the one story skimmed it in the hope he’d get revenge but no utter crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy did this story remind me of a white mudd shark dreaming of BBC with loose pussy waiting to be filled with black cum..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

… where does this even come from?

Wow. Just wow.

I hope this isn’t how your life works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah... Not much reality on this story. I wonder what kind of a “ man” writes crap like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband should have just shot both dead, what would he have lost??

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars, there's nothing wrong with a cuckold having his ultimate fantasy fulfilled.

Interesting to see how badly some are melting over this fictional story.

Thanks for caring about my masturbation fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can't believe I read this shit. I was waiting for the husband to get revenge but nope. I would have choked a bitch if she put me in a cock cage until she gave me the key. The writer is probably some bitch ass sissy cuck that identifies as a chick.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

Men may not understand why a husband would want his wife to do what she is doing but I know. I have never pleased a woman in bed be side I have a tiny penis and as soon as I touch it to a woman it flows with cum and shrinks into my body. I was raised knowing a woman deserves more than me. I am so thankful for being included in my wife's sexual adventures and her and her men allowing me to watch and taste them. Ever time I am disciplined for being naughty and not allowed to watch and 0r taste them is pure hell

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The level of anger displayed in most of the comments is truly remarkable!

Sexual fantasies cover a myriad themes, but as long as they don't harm anyone else then whatever gets you off is just fine.

I'm more concerned about the ultra angry keyboard warriors who clearly have have some major issues; The fact that many of you are probably based in the US and consequently own guns is particularly worrying.

You'd probably benefit from some specialist psychotherapy before you shorten somebody's life.

In the meantime just stick to standard gay porn, as I'm sure you're all closet cocksuckers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous