Selfish Bitch (Full Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When hubby got home later on I told him he was to book 2 nights in a top class hotel for me and my lover. He looked horrified, but I reminded him of his pledges to me last night and then told him to kneel and kiss my feet. He obeyed me and then I went on the internet and found just what I wanted - The executive suite in a five star hotel in the heart of London. Two nights including return flights for £1800!! I told him to ring and pay for it on his card straight away and that he had to make sure he told them the booking was for his wife and her lover. Reluctantly he did as he was told - hearing my husband booking my dirty weekend was such a fucking turn on!

I then laid back on the couch and pointed out the butt plug that I'd picked up that day and told hubby to push it up his ass. He looked horrified as he's never had anything up there, let alone a fat butt plug!

"Do it wimp!" I told him.

He tried to push it in but his ass was tightly closed so I got my mobile out and said "Watch carefully."

I texted his cock cage with the top shock setting and he looked at me blankly for a few seconds, then suddenly he yelped in pain and grabbed his crotch, trying to tear the cage off. Soon he was writhing in agony at my feet until the set time of 30 seconds elapsed, then he laid there gasping for breath.

I said:

"That was a little trick that I can do anytime I want from anywhere I want. I could be lying on a sunkissed beach with my lover, paid for by you of course, and decide to send a shock to your little cock, so in future when I give you an order you'd be wise to just obey. Now push the butt plug hard up your ass!"

He held it upright on the floor and then sat down hard on it. The look of agony on his face as it slipped inside him was such a turn on.

"Right, now lick my pussy, I'm ready for an orgasm. Do you remember when you could have orgasms wimp?" I laughed.

"Only real men have orgasms, like the fantastic stud who I've spent the afternoon with"

He stopped licking and looked up at me, so i snapped at him:

"Last night you begged me to have sex with whoever I want, so that's what I've been doing"

I turned over and shoved my bum in the air then said:

"I've had a big fat black cock up my ass this afternoon and it's full of cum, now lick me clean"

And down he went, lapping away all Karl's cum like the wimp he is!

His back was still a mess from his lashing, but I remembered how good his tongue felt on my clit when I whipped him, so after he'd cleaned my bum I told him to stop, then turned over, laid down, and told him to lick my pussy. I looked down at him to see Karl's cum smeared all over his cheeks and nose! Then I started lashing him again, getting harder and faster all the time. It was like a direct link between each lash and my clit - it felt great! He pulled away after a couple of dozen strokes and said he was in agony. I decided this needed sorting out straight away so I shocked him again then said:

"Listen wimp, after last night you are nothing more than a slave. You belong to me to use and abuse as i see fit and If I want to whip every bit of skin off your back I will, and you'll grovel to me and thank me for doing it. You no longer have any rights - I decide what happens to you and you worship me for it. Do I make myself clear wimp?"

"Yes mistress"

"Good, now stand facing the wall and prepare for your punishment"

I proceeded to give him the lashing of a lifetime, opening up wheals on his back and even bringing the crop up between his legs a few times to give his balls a hard flick. When I stopped I ordered him to kiss my feet and thank me, which of course he did immediatley. All this got me so horny I just had to feel Karl's cock again. But first I had a bit more ill treatment for hubby:

I ordered him to follow me up to the bathroom and kneel face down in the empty bath. Next I stood naked with a high heeled a foot on each edge and let out a stream of hot piss all over the open wounds on his red raw back! He cried out but I just laughed at him. Then I stepped down from the sides of the bath and onto his back. He had my full weight on his abused back and my heels were digging in hard. He was whimpering and groaning in pain but could do nothing about it so I walked around on him, deliberately letting him really feel the sharp heels. Next I grabbed my phone and shocked him again while I was standing on him. He shrieked and squirmed about beneath my feet. I just loved the feeling of power it gave me!

I stepped off him after a couple of minutes and said:

"Out of the bath wimp!" I ordered

He climbed out and collapsed on the floor gasping and moaning in pain. I sat down on the toilet seat, ordered him to kneel in front of me and said:

"Lick the soles of my shoes clean wimp, they're covered in piss from walking on your back"

Down he went and lapped away hungrily!

"Now, put some clothes on, you're going to drive me to my lover's flat for a good fucking"

"Yes mistress" He replied humbly.

I slipped on a skimpy G string and hardly there mini dress that showed off plenty off toned tanned flesh. Then just a pair of 5 inch strappy heels and I was ready. I jumped in the back of the car and gave hubby directions, all the way there I was describing Karl's body and telling how much I was looking forward to feeling his fantastic cock inside me. I went on to tell him how wonderful my orgasms are with Karl, and told him how pathetic he was in comparison.

Once we arrived I ordered him to sit and wait for further orders. So there he was, butt plug and cock cage firmly in place, sitting waiting while his wife finished fucking her stud!

We had a fantastic 2 hour fuck session, made all the more fun by knowing that my husband was sat outside in his car waiting for me!

Afterwards we both dozed off in each other's arms. I woke at 6.30 next morning and realised wimp had to go to work, so I slipped my dress and shoes on and went outside. Sure enough he was still there, so I opened his door and said:

"I'm staying here with Karl for the day"

I rubbed my hands all over his face and said:

"These hands have been caressing every part of my lover's body all night, lick them"

Sure enough he lapped away at my palms. Then I slipped a finger in his mouth and said: "Suck my lover's cum off my fingers." He looked disgusted but didn't dare disobey so he sucked on them like a good slave!

I said:

"Just think, you could have been at home getting some sleep instead of waiting here all night for your slut wife to fuck her stud - shame!"

Then I lifted my dress right up to expose my fantastic tanned toned body naked beneath it.

I laughed and told him that Karl would be enjoying my body all day while he was at work earning me plenty of cash to fritter.

Just to really rub his nose in it I said:

"I think Karl and I will go shopping today, in between bouts of wonderful sex, to buy me loads of very sexy, very expensive clothes to wear. That way Karl will get even more pleasure from his time with me. So, just think about that, while you're working hard we'll be running up enormous bills on your credit card to improve our sex life. Now say thank you mistress I worship you"

He looked totally forlorn, but said:

"Thank you mistress I worship you"

With that I dropped my dress back down, laughed and went back indoors to my lover's cock!

On Thursday evening I told him his orders for the weekend:

"I'll be going to the hotel in the morning so you won't see me after tonight until Sunday evening. While I'm away having a wild time with my stud you'll be locked in your chastity cage with your plug up your ass and you're going to spring clean right through the house. Starting when you get home from work on Friday you'll work right through until it's time for work on Saturday and you'd better do a fantastic job of it! I want it perfect when I return"

I followed up with:

"Karl's leaving his BMW on the drive while we're away. On Saturday night after work you'll give it a complete valet, inside and out. I want it spotless ready for when we get back on Sunday so you'll stick at it through the night until it's time for work on Sunday morning. Just think, while you're cleaning his car he'll be fucking your wife senseless with his wonderful cock. By the way, I've left a bottle of my piss in the fridge and the only thing you'll drink this weekend is diluted piss. The only food you'll eat is dry bread soaked in my piss. Any questions wimp?"

He just looked up at me with a miserable expression on his face and said "Please don't go"

I brought my knee hard up into his balls and said

"Kiss my feet and apologise for questioning my authority over you wimp!"

Sure enough he started kissing my shoe and licking my toes as he came out with a grovelling apology. I kicked him away and said:

"Thank me for having a dirty weekend with my lover"

"Thank you for having a dirty weekend with your lover mistress"

"Right, time for my next anal orgasm wimp, follow me upstairs"

And that was his night sorted - 4 hours licking my ass with his cage and plug firmly in place and then 3 hours licking a pair of slutty high heels until it was time for work again. And then, when he came home to an empty house on Friday evening he'd know that I was having the time of my life with another man while he worked and worked and worked. I'm such a cruel bitch but I'm not remotely bothered. All that matters is me!

We spent the time in London having sex and going out to bars and clubs. One time when we went out Karl had me put my G string, hold up stockings and high heels on, then just a short coat over the top. We walked around London with him groping me every chance he got. he even sat me on his knee on a crowded train and fucked me, with dozens of people round us! Talk about horny times! We spent a fortune shopping on hubby's credit card, buying anything that took our fancy. I saw a really expensive dog collar and lead and suddenly I was imagining my lovers holding the lead and walking the wimp like a dog - I just had to buy it! We took turns sending text shocks to hubby's cock all weekend as well.

We got back on Sunday evening, after a fanfuckintastic weekend. We went in, me still dressed in my sluttiest revealing outfit, and found wimp naked, ironing in the kitchen:

I didn't speak to him, I just turned and kissed Karl passionately, stroking the bulge in his pants. Gradually Karl undressed me while we carried on kissing and fondling. When I was naked apart from the high heels and G string, I turned to the wimp and said:

"Kneel down and slide my string off"

He dropped to his knees and gently slid it down my legs, I stepped out of it and Karl's hand reached for my pussy. MMMMMM lovely!

Next I said

"Kiss Karl's feet and say "Thank you for fucking my gorgeous wife all weekend master""

Sure enough he kissed Karl's shoes and repeated it word for word - Life is so good sometimes!!

"Now lick your master's shoes, then tell him how superior he is to you and offer to do his laundry while we go upstairs to bed, then when you've done that come up and kneel quietly outside the bedroom door"

While Karl continued to fondle every bit of me and we kissed passionately, the wimp began licking his shoes. then he said:

"You are superior to me in every way master, please can I do your laundry while you fuck my wife?" Karl got his phone out and hubby looked terrified! a few key presses and wimp was in agony again. Karl said:

"I'll fuck your wife whenever I want and you'll worship me for doing it, understand?"

"Yes Master I worship you!!"

Soon enough I was riding Karl's big fat cock again while hubby hand washed his underpants downstairs.

About 2am I needed a pee so I Called hubby in from the landing and ordered him to fasten his mouth onto my pussy. After I'd emptied my bladder and he'd gulped it all down I told him to lick his Master's cum out of me, and he didn't need telling twice! The fear of another electric shock must have focussed his mind a bit! He lapped away for 15 minutes then I asked Karl if he needed a pee. Hubby gasped as I said it and Karl replied that he was ready for one:

"Take your master's cock in your mouth and drink his piss" I instructed him.

Karl moved to the edge of the bed and hubby took his semi hard cock in his mouth. Karl smirked as he drained his bladder down his throat.

Karl was really getting into the humiliation and turning on his side to face me he said: "I need my ass licking and my cock sucking. Wimp lick my ass while your wife gives me a blow job" God that made me so fucking horny!

Hubby obeyed and buried his face in Karl's ass while I hungrily gobbled his cock. After 10 minutes he pumped my mouth full of cum. About his 12th load over the last 2 days! This man could cum and cum!

I had another wicked idea: I sent hubby to pick Karl's shoes up off the floor and then took them off him and dribbled the soles with cum. I then ordered hubby to fuck off downstairs and spend the night licking them clean.

Sure enough off he went and when I sneaked down for a cigarette an hour later, there he was still lapping away at the soles of the man who had taken his woman! I walked into the kitchen, naked but for my high heels, and squatted down in the middle of the floor, then I let out another stream of pee and told him to lick it up while I sat there and smoked. Down he went and licked the floor right in front of me.

Karl appeared behind me and began kissing my neck and stroking my nipples while hubby licked the floor. I was going wild with his expert touch but then he stopped, casually walked over to the wimp and pissed all over him! Oh my god what a fucking turn on! Karl and I kissed passionately, groping each other while wimp licked the floor.

I told Karl how much it would turn me on to see him give hubby a whipping. To see him submit to a lashing from my alpha male lover would send me wild!

But first I sent wimp off to get the dog collar & lead and told him to put it on. Then I said:

"Offer the handle of your lead to your master and beg him to treat you worse than a dog"

He knelt in front of Karl:

"Please will you take my lead master and treat me worse than a dog"

Karl took the handle off him and ordered him to lick his feet, which of course he did immediately, then set off walking through the house, stopping every so often to kick the wimp in his balls. This man was so superior in every way to my husband and he knew it!

When they came back to the kitchen Karl said:

"Lick my feet again cuckold"

Hubby knelt and licked his feet while Karl shocked him again and again. I loved watching him abuse and degrade my wimp hubby!

After a while Karl told him to stand and face the wall with his feet wide apart. Then he picked up the riding crop and laid into hubby. He was yelling in pain as all Karl's piss got rubbed into his open wounds. As I watched, my nipples grew rock hard and my pussy dripping wet! To see my bull whipping my pathetic cuckold slave husband was the biggest turn on! After a few minutes I said:

"Make him suck your cock Karl, show him that he's a worthless wimp"

So Karl stopped the lashing and hubby collapsed on the floor moaning. Karl kicked him in the balls and said:

"Blow job - now slave!"

Hubby dragged himself up, took his cock in his mouth and sucked. I ran my hands all over Karl's hard black body as hubby sucked him off. This was so horny!! After a few minutes I told him I needed fucking. So he pulled out of hubby and slapped his cock on his face a few times. Then he turned me round with my arms resting on the edge of the table, stood behind me and kissed my neck and fondled my tits, making me groan with pleasure. He looked down at the wimp and said:

"Lick my shoes while I fuck your wife"

Then he and slipped his wonderful cock into me from behind and gave me the most fantastic fucking, made all the more horny with hubby kneeling in a corner licking his shoes as he watched a real man take his wife.

When we both came i had wimp lick and suck us clean then as we turned to go back upstairs I said:

"Don't wash your master's piss off before you go to work wimp. You can stink of it all day to remind you of your position. Spend the rest of the night licking your master's shoes and thinking about how superior he is to you"

Part 2

Next time I went to the gym I told five of my lovers that they could all have me in my own house and didn't need to worry about leaving before hubby got home. In fact I wanted them to stay and put him in his place now that I'd reduced him to a cuckold slave. They loved it and started planning ways to humiliate him.

I then went home, stripped down to my G string and strappy high heels and watched a porno while I waited for my studs to arrive. I was really wet and horny so I jumped up when there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find not 5, but 8 of my hung black studs!!

They wasted no time in groping and kissing me - I was cumming almost straight away! Next I was carried back to the lounge and told to get on all fours. They then spent the next 2 hours pounding their gorgeous fat cocks into all 3 holes and pumping me full of their thick black cum. I was in heaven and had orgasm after orgasm! Fanfuckintastic!!! I was full of spunk and covered in spunk and I loved it.

By 7 in the evening I was sat on the knee of one stud called Leroy, riding his lovely big cock! while he fondled my tits and the others stood around me groping every bit of me while I sucked cocks. It was at this point that hubby walked in from work. He turned to walk back out again but I shouted:

"Where the hell do you think you're going wimp!?"

He gaped in total amazement at the 8 naked black men having their way with his wife:

"I don't know" he stuttered

"You're going nowhere wimp, strip naked, put your dog lead on, then get over here and kneel at my feet"

Once his clothes were off I chuckled to see the butt plug still firmly jammed in his ass. It had been there for 4 days continuously now (apart from bodily functions!) and he had orders not to remove it without permission. His back was a mess of lashes and his cock was still caged.

He knelt at my feet so I followed up with:

"Now lick my shoe while all these gorgeous black studs have their way with me"

He began licking and I carried on riding Leroy until we both came very noisily, then I climbed off him and slid down to lie on the sofa with my legs open:

"Now lick my pussy clean, it's full of real men's cum"

He tentatively probed it with his tongue so I grabbed his head and pushed it hard into my pussy:

"Lick me clean wimp!"

He started licking, much to the amusement of my lovers, who had all sat back to watch the show.

After about 10 minutes I pushed him away, turned onto all fours and told him my ass was full of cum too so he had to lick that clean (I have never let him ass fuck me). He buried his face in it and lapped away for all he was worth. I asked one of the studs to fuck me while hubby licked my ass, so they lifted me up and then lowered me back down onto a fat 9 inch cock, while hubby carried on cleaning my ass. It was the most incredible feeling to be having fantastic sex while my husband licked cum out of my ass - my next orgasm seemed to last forever!

Soon the stud pumped another load into me and I was ready to push hubby into more humiliation.

"Now crawl over to Leroy and thank him for fucking your gorgeous sexy wife"

He pulled away from my ass and his face was covered with thick, drying cum and pussy juice, he did as he was told and then said:

"Thank you for fucking my gorgeous sexy wife"

"You forgot to call him master. Any man who fucks me is your master. Now do it again properly"

"Thank you for fucking my gorgeous sexy wife Master" he said.