Selfish Bitch (Full Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went away and had the most fantastic time. I think I had more black cock for those four weeks than at any other time in my life. I didn't give hubby a single thought while we were there.

When we got back Jamal came round with a month's worth of cash (and a thick black cock which I just had to sample again). He told me the wimp's mouth was so popular that he was turning people away. He was sucking over 140 cocks a day and still they were queuing out the door!

The idea of all that potential cash being lost set me thinking: Slave had been on his knees for 2 months now without a break so surely with all that practice he could make men cum a lot quicker than 10 minutes?

I jumped into Jamal's Merc with him and we went to his brothel.

I followed him down the cellar steps and there was the wimp on his knees sucking a cock. He was covered in dry cum and looked absolutely filthy and worn out, but still he stroked his customer's balls and sucked away vigorously.

We watched for a few minutes until the punter came and hubby gulped it all down. Then I told Jamal to hold the next one back for a bit. I walked over to slave and his eyes lit up. I was wearing a very skimpy crop top that just covered my boobs, leaving my shoulders bare, a micro mini skirt, bare tanned legs and very tall strappy shoes.

"Kiss the ground in front of my feet wimp" I ordered. I didn't want his filthy tongue and lips to touch my shoes!

He was already kneeling so he lent forward and kissed the filthy floor eagerly.

Jamal stood next to me and began stroking my thigh and kissing my neck. We started kissing passionately while the wimp carried on worshipping me, then Jamal took my top off to stroke and lick my nipples. I pushed my skirt down to my feet and told wimp to take it off me.

Jamal's hands and mouth were everywhere and with just my G string and shoes on, my whole body was available to him. I soon had his monster cock out and his shirt off.

This was turning me on so much, but I told him to hang on while I gave wimp his orders:

"I'm not going to waste time talking to you wimp, I need your master's cock inside me so I'll be quick, you've had long enough only doing 6 cocks an hour. I want far more money to fritter so from now on you're going suck off 10 men an hour. that gives you six minutes each so you'd better work fast."

"But I'm going as fast as I can mistress" he croaked. I assume a diet of cum and piss must have affected his throat, but I just wasn't interested enough to find out.

"Rubbish, I've just watched you and you weren't making enough effort. Anyway there's no discussion. You are my obedient slave to use as I see fit and you will suck 10 cocks to orgasm every hour from now on. And I mean every hour, I want to milk loads more cash out of you before you're too worn out to carry on. Understand this - You are just a human cash machine and nothing more. You exist only to be used by me."

"Yes mistress" he croaked.

"Now beg for permission to suck 10 cocks an hour to earn me even more spending money"

"Please mistress I beg you to let me suck 10 cocks an hour to earn you even more spending money" he said.

"Now beg to be left here forever with your cock cage and your butt plug, sucking cocks for money while i live a life of luxury, having great sex with hundreds of black studs"

He repeated it exactly "Please mistress I beg you to leave me here forever with my cock cage and butt plug, sucking cocks for money while you live a life of luxury, having great sex with hundreds of black studs"

With that I kicked his bollocks and said "I'm going off to get fucked now, get sucking wimp!!" and walked out.

Jamal and I had the most fantastic fuck in his office as hubby got stuck into his increased workload!

And that's how it's been for the last 6 months. I haven't seen the wimp since and I rarely even think about him, but the money just keeps rolling in and we have the most fantastic lifestyle. Which is all that matters!