All Comments on 'Selfish Spouse'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 217 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Jav, you'll probably get a whole lot more comments like the one from the idiot below who calls you dumb then demonstrates who's really dumb by calling the MC a cuck, which is actually the only negative thing that doesn't apply to him. The MC in this story is what we in the UK call an 'absolute wanker' and gets everything he deserves. I wouldn't pee on someone like him if he were on fire! Good luck to the long suffering Chris in her future life.

16GaDouble16GaDouble9 months ago

I'm going to do something I virtually never do, leave feedback without reading the entire story. Once I got a picture of what a pompous, self-absorbed asshat the MC was, I just stopped. Not worth my time to continue, and I shouldn't have taken the time to even write this, but I needed you to know I didn't have a happy experience here at Lit this time around.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just goes to show lawyers are often egostastical selfish bastards. Hope the wife does better now that he's history.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Oh I bet that’s so near the truth of many a failed marriage

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A beautiful story of a lawyer getting his just desserts. He came across as a total scumbag. Well written

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Powerful. My question is why was he crying at the end. He had not cared for her for months at least. He should have been indifferent at the end or angry that something he thought was his got away.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@calico: where did you get the impression that he didn’t care? It’s obvious throughout the entire story that he does care, just in a fucked up way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is unfortunately not uncommon on the real world, where the cheater cannot see what they do as wrong, but are ready to crucify their spouse if they are cheating and are overly suspicious.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i seriously didn't see that coming . the focus was on him and his perspective in the beginning .

trucker1965trucker19656 months ago

Treat your wife like piece of property and sooner or later she'll take it back. Husband is getting what he wants, freedom, just not how he wanted it.

mainer42mainer425 months ago

He got what he was entitled to, nothing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He fucked around. And he found out.

TwentysevenTwentyseven4 months ago

Nice to read a story where the husband is the swine.

Karn9Karn94 months ago

Great story 5*

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

You wrote a great story about a man that thought too much of himself. 5 stars from Xluckylee.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...