All Comments on 'Selfish Spouse'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 217 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ha4 stars

He doesn't deserve a second chance. All of his needs came before his wife, and his career is all that mattered. The intimacy was lost, and before he knew it, Stephanie was involved more in his life. His wife does deserve someone who takes her wants and needs into consideration. She made too many self-sacrifice to keep him happy, and he took advantage of it. As of right now. that is my view point with the information I gathered.

DrPlutonDrPlutonover 9 years ago
Fantastic story!

As a man, I was getting angrier and angrier at the husband as the story progressed because of his attitude. How does he not know what subject his wife teaches? He only ever cared about himself, his career, and his image. People like him are pathetic.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Excellent

Fucking prick. Fucking self centered hypocritical asshole. He is the worst kind of cheater. The one that thinks he has the right to do as he pleases while spying on his wife. The jerkoff didn't deserve a woman as her. I hope she gets it all in the divorce.

Great tale about consequences of being stupid.

Five Stars

oshawoshawover 9 years ago

Great story. I liked the twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

Need a sequel to this.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
"but I'm a busy guy"...

...not true: He is an idiot! Wonderful story. I wanted to kick that asshole husband on and on. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but you need to be honest with your readers

I never liked the husband. He was a selfish, arrogant prick but you never hinted that he was having a sexual relationship with his secretary. That is not being honest with the reader. You could have had him rationalize it because of his wife's "neglect " and then let us learn that she treated him that way because she knew he was cheating on her. 4 stars. Thanks for your work. You have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm sorry but

Was meant to like that piece of shit because I just lost 5 mins of my life reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not good enough

She should have fried his ass, just like you do in all your other stories.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Good -

back to your usual standard. Even if the ending was telegraphed by the start of page 2.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
Interesting, but

there was a bit of misdirect. This is told from his point of view, but he never thinks about his affair all the time he's concerned about his wife. In first person story telling, we get the thoughts and actions of the main character. This guy actually hid his thoughts and actions from himself (Us readers). Not quite the way it's done.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Stopped Reading

I stopped reading when the "hero" decided to let his wife be sexually assaulted for the sake of his career.

If she decides to be "sexually assaulted" on her own terms, it's his own fault.

ShadowcatXShadowcatXover 9 years ago
5 Star

Great story. Just a pity that some commentors don't understand what an unreliable narrator is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So, lack of communication does it again, eh?

It is funny how many authors choose lawyers as characters, and then characterize them in such a way, one would think it impossible that they could actually function in that job. I would think that a lawyer WOULD understand the importance of good communication, as would anyone carving a profession out of the use of language and speech. And what about her? She is an English teacher? She is ALSO incapable of voicing her concerns???

But this couple NEVER had to share their true feelings with each other, so when it got to the breaking point, any words were held inside instead of shared with each other. If she simply got tired of trying to argue with him, it wasn't clear why the light didn't go off for him that he hadn't actually won ANYTHING?!?

In typical cheating wife stories, it seems that the hubby is usually "sympathetically" portrayed as the aggrieved party. However, (IF the author did their job) the clues that illustrate the SHARED responsibilities for the trouble are usually telegraphed and revealed while he recovers from being blindsided. Popular guys like JPB, will give the reader eureka moments and clues, as to where and when, if something had been done different, the cheating outcome MIGHT have been avoided. (LOL, sometimes that moment occurs BEFORE the marriage!) So at the end of even some of the most deserved stories of revenge and betrayal, the cheated on spouse finally comes to some recognition of what "might have been" IF they had done something different, MAY BE the cheating could have been avoided. Of course, this never happens until the damage is done, and it is too late to change, all that is left is to recover from the outcome. But it never changes the outcome that BOTH parties are usually responsible for breakups, even if it is in different ways, it DOES take two to tango. It DOES take two to communicate. Few stories show a situation where the cheated spouse had DONE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING they possibly could have, to save the marriage, or prevent the problems.

I get that you NEEDED to make HIM the cheating asshole, oblivious to his own faults, all the while thinking SHE is the one becoming more distant and suspicious. As much of an asshole as you make him out to be (and this is EARLY on in your descriptions), you DO show us where she is NOT dealing with things properly. If she hoped she could get him to change, then it is clear that she did NOTHING to even try. It is never clear WHEN she discovered the cheating with Stephanie. It seems like she "suspected" it long before it was confirmed. But it ALSO seems like the more Chris pushed him away, the more Terry sought comfort with Steph.

I'll agree that gender makes NO difference, ALL cheating is wrong, and it is the kind of betrayal that changes people, and permanently alters personalities in a negative way. But whether Chris cheated or not, she STILL used sex as a weapon, and she still failed to communicate her fears and concerns effectively. May be Terry was a "lost cause", but her claim of loving him completely, at the end, was proof of how in denial SHE was all along. I begin to believe Terry was right. Chris loved the lifestyle, MORE than she loved him. OF course, the asshole couldn't see how unlovable a selfish, greedy, materialistic bastard lawyer can be for a simple English professor. He never had any guilt for HIS part in destroying the relationship. He never understood that every time he tried to buy her a trinket to curry favor, that he instead drove the wedge further between them. How he thought that cheating with Steph would be OK, is just the kind of hippocritical thinking that proves this marriage never had a chance at survival. So may be Chris DID figure it out a long time ago, but if she was the "smart" one, then she should have ended it ALOT sooner, and COMMUNICATED exactly why.

As it was, the way you wrote this story, the final confrontation was lacking. And it seems that neither of them will have learned anything from this divorce, such as to avoid it happening again in the future relationships either might have.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Kind of anticlimactic

I think this story needs a compass. It really didn't know where it was going

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 9 years ago
great job

Well done of irritating. I was puzzled at HDK's commen. A first person narrator tells only what he feels is important In this case not having his arm candy around for client dinners and not having his "slut in the bedroom" around when he is horny is all that is important. The fact that he knows little to nothing about his wife and uses his secretary is inconsequential to him. Also this story was a good example of a lawyer's art of persuasion as opposed to real communication.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Good story...

Cheating goes both ways. She really was a loving wife. A real treasure and he squandered it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid

Crazy plot. Didnt like it much. The guy was an ass. Didnt deserve her.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Damn you, Javmor79!

You have turned me into a giant hypocrite this morning. I have spent the past few weeks admonishing authors to take their non-erotic stories about bad marriages, breakups and divorce to the Non-Erotic category. I have criticized stories for having no erotic qualities whatsoever, and for being filled with boring dialog that is nothing but a transcript of arguments. Who actually enjoys reading that shit??

...And then you went and wrote this story.

You completely flipped the script on the tired, worn-out, beaten-dead-horse of a BTB storyline that typically infests the LW section. You gave us portraits of real, flawed characters rather than the usual cartoonish stereotypes. You gave them realistic voices, and placed them in plausible and easily-identifiable situations. And then you flipped it upside down and made us pause and think.

This story is pure genius. I have to say, you forced me to change my opinion about the type of story that belongs in this section. If a story about divorce is written as brilliantly as this, then I am on board completely. There truly was a "loving wife" in this story...and the husband was too wrapped up in his own selfish world to realize it. And he lost her as a result.

My hope is that the BTB crowd pauses to reconsider their own position, and maybe look in the mirror a little longer than usual. But I'm not delusional enough to believe they will. I haven't read any of the comments yet, but I'm willing to bet that a few have already called the wife a "cunt", and you (or the husband) a "cuck." It's like a reflex at this point. They can't help it.

Kudos on a terrific story. I wish I could award it more than five stars.

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Swirling

This story has potential.

The tone did not fit the ending nor did the character of the characters. The directionality was .... Not sure where this was going.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
RE:swingerjoe

You should probably read the comments. Most people do hate the guy. Personally, he should lose half of everything, because he put her through emotional abuse. Hopefully she does finds someone better, and treats her right, while the husband should end up alone, because quite frankly, he is the type that should not be married. It is all about him, and he uses her to improve his own self image. I'm not part of the btb crowd, but I figure people should just move on. I do feel sorry for her, because she did want a family. She wasted those years with a selfish prick. Hopefully, there won't be any reconciliation at all.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
He had what he deserved...

He had what he deserved...As soon as he let his client to touch her, he lost her and his marriage...What a stupid man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No big deal

He won't even miss her. Stephanie will pump him up tomorrow, Chris will get her half and everyone will be happier. Chris didn't understand him very well or she never would have gotten married to him. The Italian restaurant was a perfect symbol of their incompatibility. And that was the beginning of their non-relationship. He may have been a driven, self centered ass, but she shares in the responsibility for their failed marriage. She accepted his actions all those years and said nothing. They both got what they deserved. There were too many holes in this to rate it more than a 2 or 3 (things like her hiring a PI for months and months. Where did she get that kind of money without him noticing?) but it wasn't bad.

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago
Just reward

The guy is a supremely arrogant ass and deserves whatever happens to him. I didn't enjoy the story because it was apparent that the "oh-so-clever" lawyer was REALLY stupid and a colossal jerk. There wasn't even any finesse or cleverness about it. When you can't even bother to buy your own "I'm sorry" gifts you are about as disconnected from the situation as you can get. He doesn't need to worry about getting out of the dog house, he's dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hey, he's an attorney, what more do you have to say. I have met a lot of them and a more self centered, egotistical, money driven bunch you will never meet. Glad she got smart and will find a nice guy to settle down with.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
He got what he deserved.

What an idiot! banging his secretary when he has this hot partner waiting at home? and he's pissed off by her attitude? What an hypocrite!

no wonder she left him...who wouldn't ?

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
Great story, the people where flipped from

the usual cheating story but I liked it. Nice read.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001over 9 years ago
What

He's a Harvard law school grad. Enough said.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Sad Story about a Real Loving Wife

This wife was a keeper. Hubby an obvious slime ball. BTW not all attorneys are slime - I know several who are good people, both male and female. Four star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

Good idea for a story but too many factual lapses and too much withheld from the reader. The most important being the failure to advise us that he was screwing his secretary and when that occurred. There are a lot of comments that lawyers should know better or be more aware etc. What about the failure of the English professor's failure to communicate. She never expressed her dislike for the restaurant, Italian food, watching games on tv or delaying having children. The only thing she complained about and rightfully so was being pimped out that one time. Since we don't know when he started screwing his secretary we don't know whether the remoteness in the bedroom was caused by the cheating or caused the cheating.

spredmspredmover 9 years ago
Asshole

Can you blame her for leaving, Hope secretaries boyfriend finds out might be ass kicking time. But nice read

SpacemansaysSpacemansaysover 9 years ago
people complaining about wife not doing anything.

did not understand the narrator at all. Javmor made it clear from paragraph one that the main didn't give a shit about anyone besides himself. Could it have been a bit clearer? Yes. But I'm not gonna fault him for it when I know for fact that starstang and other btb writers have pulled the "surprise! The whore narrator has been cheating the whole time! " card multiple times and noone ever really gives a shit.

Anywho. What I read into it is that based on the sexual harassment issue is that any time she is upset he buys her something and assumes everything is water under the bridge. The text indicates that this has happened so many times that it is a running joke so I felt it was safe to assume that he did this with any issue and then proceeded to not care. The narrator is an unreliable one so to assume she never complained ever would be foolish because if he didn't consider it worth mentioning it wasn't mentioned.

I mean he didn't mention meeting her parents either... should we assume she was made from clay and had life breathed into her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

I was expecting something completely different when starting this story. Imagine my surprise to find a complex, layered tale, with a twist at the end and a moral lesson to boot. Well crafted and executed. 5 stars

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
I hated it! But...

I hate it when the culprit is left holding the bag with no apparent way out. Yes, this guy is a selfish bastard, a rotten self-centered scum, but they're both still alive. It is my fondest hope that Javmor gives the creep another shot. Let's see him really change. Let's see him put down the law books he's using and pick up another set. Let's see him turn a new leaf. Maybe he could go the 'let's help the downtrodden route', start helping the helpless, show his wife he can be different, spend some of that money he's been grasping to help the weak, maybe even get a job where she teaches. Become a new man, a better man, a man she could fall in love with again. It could happen. I'd love to see the creep become the heroic figure she wanted, and then watch him snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

Come on Javmor. Work that miracle!

Needless to say I gave this story the five it deserved. It aroused me, not sexually, but it certainly got my juices flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

got what he deserved, good story, good writer,,

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Nice Inversion

She was a fool to accept being a doormat for so long unless she was after half of the excellent pie. Otherwise she should have tried to educate him earlier!]

Nice five star story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your "Twist" was lame

The problem is we know ALL of his thoughts. ALL of them. Yes, they were getting close, but there was nothing to indicate his relationship with Stephanie had progressed to a sexual. In fact, it was quite the contrary. You seemed to go out of your way to create a situation where she was merely supportive of his situation. In addition, what ever there was between Stephanie and him, it was after things had already been bad between Chris and him, which means is she was cheating on him, it had already happened.

<P>

Therefore when it turns out HE was the one cheating, it's not a twist, it's a lie. If you are going to have you main character contradict himself this badly, don’t' write in the first person.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NOT BAD

You really outdid yourself on this one. It kept me hanging on to the end, but I agree with several others; writing first person, you should at least give us some clues of the twist. That turned me off, but I still gave you a five.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Gotta Go With HDK

Anon 'honest with readers', HDK and several others point out the 'Perils of Primary Person' writing! It carries a burden of non-omission. Ya can't just 'Leave Stuff Out' until you spring it on your readers in the last paragraphs!

Otherwise, great story. How long did it take each reader to realize that Hubby was a selfish asshole? I hope it was before the 'neglected little dalliance!'

JounarJounarover 9 years ago

The asshole got kicked to the curb where he belonged but his wife being a complete doormat for so very long just seemed to over the top. Seriously, Chris never once mentioning she didn't like Italian food is just to far fetched.

As others have said the twist at the end just didn't work due to how the story was told in first person story telling.

robt1446robt1446over 9 years ago
agree with everyone else

stupid fucking idiot got just what HE deserved. I also liked the fact that you made the man the asshole for a change. good job

javmor79javmor79over 9 years agoAuthor
From the author

I thank you guys for all of your comments. I see that a lot of people were put off by the twist. I anticipated this, but I wanted to do it for a couple of reasons.

1. I was a little bored with the saintly husband who was done wrong by the bitch wife. I wanted to shake that up a bit.

2. I wanted to see the reaction that I would get when it was the husband who was the narcissist. I was pleasantly surprised that there were very little double standards.

I purposely hid the truth for two reasons. Obviously I wanted to create the twist, but I also think it spoke more to this person's character. I've spoken to several guys who said that they would burn their wives for cheating. These same guys are KNOWN dogs who sniff anything with a vagina. When you ask them about their cheating, they act confused as to why that should matter to their wife being faithful. One guy told me, "It's automatic that men cheat. That's what we do. But our ladies are supposed to keep it clean for us. That way we always got something to come home to."

Yean, he actually said that. More than that, HE MEANT IT.

This told me that he held his cheating and his wife's cheating to two different standards. Someone with this mentality wouldn't even acknowledge that they are cheating, even to themselves. It would be a normal activity, like eating lunch.

I thank you for all of your comments and critiques. You guys are awesome!

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
Good story!

Saw a couple of word usage problems but made up for it by the story. Yes, this was a twist of what we usually read in LW section. This is a BTB story where it means "Burn The Bastard." It was, however, very typical of life today. The husband is the selfish, get-ahead partner and leaves his wife as the non-important entity in the marriage. And as far as hints of his own philandering with the first person narrative, that was done when you described Stephanie and all she did for him. Chris did the right thing, and if prick-hubby has a snowball's chance of keeping her, he would resign from the firm, work for legal aide, and have supper cooked for her each night when she got home. That is if he could come down off his pedestal long enough to try to make things right. 5 stars

Mostera1Mostera1over 9 years ago

As mentioned you gave new meaning to BTB. I enjoyed the twist, and agree with the comments on the perils of first person.

When writing in 1st, use bread crumbs to subtly hint at the future. By springing his infidelity without so much as a clue is a difficult sell.

Keep writing

Thank you,

M1****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bore Ring

Weak tea.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Good story

A few of the (anon) posters not surpringly tried to blame chris,saying she only stayed for the lifestyle (which ahole scumbag lawyer himself said,justifying his being a self centered ass,he wants the prestige,he wants the partbership)..and yeah,hot shot attorneys,other than lawyers working for non profits,are like this,they have some of the highest divorce rates,and most are douchebags.Chris loves the jerk and like the hubby stays because he loves the bitch wife,she loves him.

For those of you complaining about the twist,the narrator is a narcissist,who will tell things making himself look good while ignoring the rest.The author gives subtle clues,the secretary buying his gifts for him,the jewelry she buys herself,all are,signs their relationship is not just boss and secretary,it is there. The way it is narrated works,therefore.

It would be interesting to see what happens.Can asshole truly reform,or will he try stephanie,who will use him than dump him,or will he chuck the lifestyle,the arrogance,become a do.gooder lawyer who tries to woo Chris back?might make an interesting tale for the romance section.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years agoAuthor
Another comment from the author

I thought that I should comment on the omission of the affair. I did give clues, but they were very subtle. I talked about how Stephanie knows how to "get him pumped" for court and how he enjoyed her company over his wife. I also hinted to the fact that he and his wife hadn't had sex and he HADN'T NOTICED. I also tried to paint a picture of a man and his secretary that was clearly past a professional relationship.

When trying to go for a twist, there is a tight rope that you have to walk. If you make it too obvious, people will catch on and "see it coming a mile away". I tried to be subtle with it. A few of you caught on (Njlauren, thank you for being so observant). Once again, thank you for your comments and thank you for taking the time to read my tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't agree with some comments here.

He was a very arrogant, very self-centered, narcissistic bitch. He would not be dwelling over his own affair day and night, because it actually would mean very little to him.

Like all cheaters, he has a huge sense of self-entitlement,so his liaisons with Stephanie probably meant nothing more to him than if he were jerking off into a sock. It would have been that this is what he wanted, what he deserved as the high-flying hot shot he thought he was, so 'fuck yeahhhh, free pussy!'

So with his mental focus on the fact that his wife (who was more of a possession... just an extension of his ego, not a person in her own right) had frosted him out, the dialog easily could have skipped by the fact that he got his dick wet in some slut.

The thing is, he was that selfish that everything he did was irrelevant, but as soon as the misses started having her own voice and her own space, it bothered him, because it was not all about him anymore.

So the author leaving that detail out of the main body of the story was fine. It was just the gotcha moment that HE deserved, when he realized that he had obligations, and vows, and that he should have been contributing to his WIFE's life as much as she contributed to his... till she didn't.

Sure, it was telegraphed in the story early on, with his whole-hearted dismissal of all of her achievements and personal life, but the story was a very, very good insight into how a person like him (male or female) can consider themselves so much more important than the ones they are meant to love, protect and care for the most.

I liked that it was in the first person for this reason too, because it showed his internal justifications and his priorities.

And as a btb reader, I hope she fried him deep and hard in the divorce.

Well done on the flipside of the normal btb story. And well done on the portrayal of his character.

Very much a 5 star story, and others would vote the same if they saw what you were doing with it.

And by the way, I am anon. Did I contribute?

greowulfgreowulfover 9 years ago
Great Story

I knew very early that HE was the selfish one. I think it was the "she teaches English OR SOMETHING" that tipped it. The "twist" wasn't hard to see coking either. He said Stephanie was there in ways his wife was not, and as was pointed out, tried to make himself look good. I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SwingerJoe,

I, for one, loved this story. 5 stars there.

I also love BTB tales.

I also can't help but comment, how shallow are you? Many of the non-erotic stories on here are excellent works, but you have dismissed them just because it is the wife who is in the wrong. Now, the only difference is the husband is in the wrong, and now you think it's worth a spot in LW?

LW is a place to find ALL kinds of works concerning adultery. Sure, some of it is fap material if you like that kind of thing, but some of it can make you think, and if one really thinks, one becomes a better person.

I just think it's sad, and telling, that you now accept one of these stories, but I believe it is just because hubby is the bad guy.

Read the two LW stories by Tara_Neale. They aren't your typical LW stories, but definitely should be here. So should all the others.

Maybe now you might get off the BTB bashing. You go read stories you like, and I'll read mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story, husband was a user

Everything for himself. He left his wife behind , using her for his own end. A male cheating story for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your story only has a 3.79 rating way too low

The BTB crowd was disappointed the male that got burned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EDITING

"mines" ?

"once and a while" ?

You need an editor.

MichaelG

Annette74Annette74over 9 years ago
Pay attention lovers

Nothing is more important than taking care of home, first, last,always. Great story

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Good story as well as good writing/ Kudos! A switch from the usual on "Literotica". Now BTB! Cheers!

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
Fantastic - the narcisstic fuckface got his!

One of your best. Short but to the point. The selfish, self-centred arsehole of a husband got his! Excellent. Should be more of these on this site. Why does it always have to be the wife? Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

he still should try to mend his marriage

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Gpood Read***

Thanks for having your own style it's different. Thanks for sharing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
does anyone have any idea what this turd of a story is all about?

cause its mindless gibberish to me. It seems like the author was drunk or high

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
read it a 2nd time still dont get it

Since the story is told the point of view from the asshole husband... How is it that he NEVER mentions fucking his secty? it makes no sense. A guy this self absorbed would NEVER skip a detail that important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ugh.

And double ugh.

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So he's been having affair and never once does he allude to it?

Really? Then when his P.I. tries to tell him something he completely ignores it? There were too many holes on this plot line to properly enjoy it.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
To the anon who directly addressed me

I'm so shallow that I expect stories on an erotic website, in a section outside of "Non-Erotic", to be erotic. I suppose I'm just picky that way.

Of course, I also enjoy non-erotic stories. But I generally don't come to this site to read them. And if I do, I will go to the Non-Erotic section, where those stories belong.

I don't "dismiss" non-erotic stories where the wife is the villain. I appreciate stories that are well-written and thought-provoking regardless of the villain's gender. Unfortunately, the vast majority of "BTB" stories in this section are ham-fisted and brainless garbage. They feature cartoonish stereotypes of superheroic men and their evil, shallow, shrewish wives. And they almost always end with some fist-pumping revenge fantasy that involves murder and/or mutilation of the wife and her lover. It is snuff porn for bitter old men, and I find nothing erotic or entertaining about it.

If you want to write a story like that, I certainly won't stop you. But if you're not going to put such a story in the "Non-Erotic" section where it belongs, then I will call you out on it.

This story by javmor79 is different because it is well-written and thought-provoking, and it actually involves a loving wife. It is a pitiful portrait of a flawed character who becomes aware of his flaws at the exact moment he discovers it's too late to do anything about it. It's a tragic tale, unlike the victorious revenge porn that comprises the usual (and highly repetitive) BTB plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Nice switcheroo!! Good writing.

Keep it coming !

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sucked.....

Balls. I've read better stuff than this on shit house walls.

ttom76ttom76over 9 years ago
As others have pointed out ...

This went from a 5 to a 3 when you hid his affair.

Good 'ol Steph was engaged. He talks about vows.

He's shitting on his marriage.

Crap ending.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Shallow !

A good tale of a shallow husband, family mist always come first.

Good read

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
One more thing.

I would hope that javmor 79 keeps posting. I will read every story he posts. I make criticisms to his stories because I see great potential and imagination. Keep writing and I will keep reading your stories.

RustyactionRustyactionover 9 years ago
great!

Like your writing always look forward to something from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I see a great writing talent

and better yet, a refreshing sense of realism. The husband isn't actually a Saint. A whole new concept.

5 stars.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
BTB!

Make the bastard pay! Uh oh, now the RAAC crowd is going to call me a man-hater, oh no!

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
@swingerjoe(adultererjoe) and other RAACs

My last comment is what is known as sarcasm. I realize it went right over your heads; but those of us who aren't mentally deficient enjoy a good laugh at your expense. We who you refer to as the BTB crowd are not women-haters; we're marriage-lovers. What we despise is adultery; in all it's forms, and it is in no way gender specific.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
It flowed perfectly -

He and Stephanie having sex was not an affair to him any more than his wife having interests outside of him had any value worth mentioning. He gave his wife credit for doing anything at all only when it impacted him and he had to let it happen or when she mentioned it directly to him.

His world revolved around how people treated and responded to him. Steph doing all the buying while he was the giver is an example - the actual act of buying was an after thought.

That he had the balls to be pissed at someone doing what he was doing was an example of him seeing the world through his life filters - he is a cheater so she must be too. Anything less demeaned him and that could never happen - til it did.

The his world fell apart -

Great story - and a lesson.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 9 years ago
now this is what I'm talking about

she reeled him and smoked his ass. I have to agree with anon on his comment swingerjoe. It does seem like no matter what a woman does, you hope they work it out. A good RACC story is fine but some are so far out in left field, its past cuckolding.

This was a good BTB story and it's worth of a 5.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
It's mine not mine's

This ass got what was coming to him. A man who allows someone to disrespect his wife for money is a worthless POS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
haha

haha this dude is an idiot that it took that long for her who the fuck would stay with selfish idiot like this guy

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

I think every lawyer is that prick. What do you call 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? A damn good start Great story, Definitely 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lack of respect for his wife

is what it boils down to. I have a hard time believing he ever loved her. It's not only lawyers. A lot of business men are just like that. It seems to go with the territory. Politicians are every bit as bad. No wonder there are so many divorces. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupid bastard

He deserved everything he got - what a self centred arrogant idiot.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
I'm Glad ........

....... that you chose the path less traveled. BTB of the other kind.

I fully agree with the story & your comments.

It becomes too much of the 'same shit' when almost all the stories have a Saintly husband & a Slut Bitch.Especially, when its not the reality.

Thanks for the change & please keep on with your wonderful stories.

It deserves a 5.

norcal62norcal62over 8 years ago
Not much interested in such arrogant characters.

Can't imagine why you chose this plot line and character.

FseriesFseriesover 8 years ago
Yeah Right.

Yes he neglected her but she never told him her feelings about anything. Why would he change anything if he never knew how she felt. Seems she could have changed his course many years ago and never said a word. Allowing his course to veer away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why as a lawyer wait months to get evidence?

sorry the wife was a non-communicator, he asked, he begged, she brushed him off til she had evidence, ow she has it made she is just another prostitute posing as a wife for hubby to pay for his pussy. Sorry hubby is dumb as shit and wife is a manipulating whore, nothing good here.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
I'm Confused

Was he already cheating BEFORE she started distancing herself?

Not that it would EXCUSE his cheating, but it would somewhat explain it.

SigintSigintover 8 years ago
They Have Eyes, Yet Do Not See

A.K.A. I'm just here for the comments.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Really?

Okay, read what you wrote carefully. The wife turned into a bitch sometime after the customer fingered her. It made the husband mad and her mad at the husband. That is when the wife turned. She started tuning him out before he cheated. As she withdrew even more he got even closer to secretary. SO basically, she turned into a bitch, he tried his heart out to get her back, and she just kept tuning out more and more. Hell, he even asked her for sex before he cheater and she turned him down flat. That tells me one thing: the wife set out to deliberately alienate husband so she could divorce him. Whether she cheated or not, that is what happened. It takes a lot to turn someone from loving to hiring a pi like him. Seems maybe the wife needs to get back and beg for forgiveness for driving him into the arms of another. Sorry, not a good cuckold story, btb story, or even loving wife story. Seems you might want to rewrite it and figure it all out.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SMILES FOR BOTH OF THEM

2 losers in the mainstream going down river. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

didn't like him from the start, but the twist at the end just SUCKED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lack of communication and no respect.

THAT will kill any marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And good riddance to the bitch!

I don't know what women expect. For men to be mind readers? Fuck that shit! No one is reading anyone's mind. If she was unhappy with his treatment of her then why didn't she say anything? Other than complain about getting felt up that one time, where was she? Going to Italian dinners and never saying one word about the fact that she didn't like Italian food? Watching ball games and not asking her husband to turn the game off and talk to her? Not TALKING to her husband about kids? What? She didn't like the trips they went on? He's obsessed with his career. She was able to get her Master's and teach because of his career and the MONEY! Nope. Let the bitch go and divorce her. His adultery means nothing in the eyes of the Court. Split the assets 50/50 (any good lawyer would have hidden 50% of their assets anyway) and wave bye bye to the bitch. Damn! Another whining woman upset that she wasn't getting what she wanted because she never ASKED! Nicely written story with a faulty ending. Although it wasn't really an ending. We don't know what happened in the divorce.

calflashcalflashover 8 years ago
loser

to those anonymous posters blaming the wife I disagree. He was self centered, selfish, and a cheater himself. I hope she takes him to the cleaners in the divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is not the closet cuck script

They can't spank a tiny weenie to this one, waaaay too close to real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Riddance To The Prick Hub

What sick self-centered bastard this guy is. Treating his wife like a piece of meat. God, how insulting. What a fucking prick.

Adios, and Fuckya very much, prick Hubby!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading (God Knows Why!)

“I brought mines” – Arghh! Again! Will you PLEASE learn the proper use of “MINE”!

“So I did what I told her to do. I grinned and bared it.” – He’s essentially whoring his wife out. He deserves what he gets!

“They get the perfect husband” – What in the Hell is “perfect” about a husband who pimps out his wife?

“But I hired mine's” – God I’m getting tired of correcting your “mine” usage. It is already a possessive, it doesn’t need the apostrophe ‘s’!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Not erotic, but an interesting twist to the "hiring a PI story."

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
'Loser' @ calflash

You popped the nail smack on the head. The piece of crap ambulance chaser needed a trip out behind the barn and the 2X4 of reason applied to his head a few times.

I'm really ashamed I read this piece. There should be previews so that crap like this could be bypassed.

The wife has no reason to be shamed. Used asswipe got what he deserved.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Re-Skimming

Besides being disgusted at his allowing his wife to be sexually assaulted, there's the gratuitous "twist" of his affair.

As someone else said, HE is the narrator,we are in HIS head,and we never know that he's cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ugh..

What a pathetic asshole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What an Asshole is right

Fuck this guy, he deserves to be drawn and quartered. I have zero sympathy for him or any cheater male or female. They're all scum, they deserve whatever is coming to them and I hope she screws him over good and I hope she makes it painful. Death is too good for him. One thing is for sure once a cheater always a cheater. He will repeat this activity with whoever he gets involved with next because its all about him. Asshole! But you did a good job on this story thanks

gmann57gmann57almost 8 years ago

Man or woman cheaters suck. Its good to see a guy cheating story. I hope he dies alone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...