Selina's First Time Shared Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife being shared for the first time.
4.3k words
4.24
80k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baxternz
baxternz
142 Followers

I want to tell you all about a fantasy of mine, that I have managed to get to come true a couple of times, I know it's not everyone's fantasy, but it's something I like and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of other guys that have the same thoughts.

My name is Ben, I'm in my mid-forties, slight paunch around the middle, but otherwise in pretty good shape and I have an average sized cock, 7 inches or so, although I'm told that I have a thick cock. I am married to a beautiful woman of 15 years called Selina (not our real names). Selina is a couple of years younger than me, fantastic D cup tits, which may not be as perky as they used to be, but they can still turn a man's head. Selina doesn't have an hour glass figure, but she is also in pretty good shape.

The following is a true account of events that have happened in our lives.

Selina and I met around 1996, she was married to an idiot (her words not mine) and they were going through rough times, constantly arguing and they hadn't been getting along for a while. Selina and I both worked together, her on reception and myself in the warehouse for a large furniture company. We were always flirting with one another, but with her being married, that's where I thought it would end, I was wrong. One day I walked past reception and jokingly informed her that I was off to the bathroom in the showroom and feel free to join me. She laughed and waved me off as she picked up a call, I went to the bathroom and after washing my hands I heard the door to the showroom hall close. I walked out of the bathroom and she was there.

"I thought about your offer and well here I am." She said.

She melted into my arms as I moved towards her and kissed her passionately, we must have been in that hall way for 10 or so minutes just making out. We managed to separate ourselves long enough to make plans for her to meet me at work on Saturday after all the pickups were done. The weekend couldn't come quick enough for me, I wanted to see if this married lady would turn up.

Saturday morning rolled around and I was busy at work trying to make sure all the drivers had their loads and were out as quick as possible. I saw Selina drive past the building as the last few trucks were finishing loading, she was waiting until everyone left. Not long after 10 the last truck pulled out the gate and 5 minutes later Selina pulled in around the back of the warehouse. I was closing the main roller doors, I needed that building to look closed. Selina came up the back stairs and I met her just as she was locking the rear entrance door. We made general chit chat for a few minutes until she put her hand on my thigh and moved it up towards my growing bulge.

"Don't you think you should show me some furniture." She purred gripping my cock thru my jeans.

I led her to the bedding area and she pulled me down onto the closest one. Selina was undoing my jeans, her eyes never leaving mine until she managed to get my pants down. She tenderly wrapped her hand around my now rock hard cock and pumped it slowly. Her mouth formed an O and she took the head of my manhood into her sweet mouth. Selina French kissed my dick, her tongue darting over the head of my cock, I was leaking pre cum and she didn't miss a drop.

I was in heaven as this beautiful married work colleague worked me over. Selina popped my hard on out of her mouth long enough to get herself naked. She lay back on the bed and slowly opened her legs for me. Before me was the perfect pussy, small landing strip, but otherwise nothing, her pussy was glistening with her juices. Her small hands glided down to her soaking cunt, flicked a finger over her clit and let out a loud moan. I didn't waste any time I got between her legs and lowered my head so I could get a taste of her, I licked the entire area around her pussy before touching her where she wanted it most. She was writhing about on the bed begging me to stick my tongue in her.

"Come on Ben, stop teasing me," she was moaning, "Fuck me with that tongue, drive it deep into my wet hole."

I gently parted her sweet lips with my tongue and tasted her goodness, Selina was pushing down on me, urging me to go deeper. I pressed in as far as I could go, delving my tongue in as far as I could get. I felt her pussy contracting around me, I was making this woman cry out in pleasure. I moved up to her clit and while tenderly biting it, I pushed a finger in her soaking cunt, then two fingers. By now Selina was humping my fingers and pleading with me to fuck her and make her cum.

I flipped her over on to her stomach and moved up behind her, Selina arched her back to me, making her more accessible. I rubbed my cock against her cunt, teasing her again, but she was so wet I slipped right in.

"Oh god yes, that feels good, fuck me Ben, make my pussy cum." squealed Selina.

I pumped my 7 inches into her tight little pussy, stretching her a little with my girth. Selina was backing up to me, meeting my every push with her own. I reached under her and grabbed a handful of tit, my god those things were beautiful. Selina was getting louder with every thrust and I knew we were both on the verge of orgasm. I fucked faster, pounding into her cunt, I felt her muscles squeezing my cock and we both let loose with powerful climaxes. Selina and I both rolled on to the bed, exhausted, panting heavily. I looked over at Selina and she was smiling back at me.

"Not a bad way to spend a Saturday." I said.

"Uh huh." She agreed.

We ended up seeing each other for a few months like this, before one day, actually my 33rd birthday, I was woken up by my doorbell, and I made my way to the front entrance and saw Selina standing in my doorway with an overnight bag.

"It's over." She said. "We both agreed that we are no good as husband and wife, I packed a bag and left and now I guess I'm here."

So that's how we met, been together ever since. I love my wife and we have a pretty good sex life, but as I said earlier I have a fantasy, that fantasy is to share my wife with another man or woman. I know that some people think that this is terrible and I should be thankful for what I have, but like I said it's a fantasy, I'm pretty sure that there are others that share this same fantasy.

As I said at the start Selina has indulged me in these fantasies, but it wasn't that way to start, when I first mentioned this to her, I got told no, it would not happen, it was fun bedroom talk, but that's it. I accepted this, like I said it's a fantasy and you don't really expect these things to happen, but we always managed to bring it up during sex and Selina did get off on it. It wasn't until that during one of these sex sessions that I mentioned that I would love to see Steven, my brother in law fuck her while I watched, that her interest was piqued. Steven was married to my sister, and he always kidded around with me about how he would love to get a feel of Selina's tits or asking me how tight she was.

When I mentioned to Selina about how I would love to share her with Steven and how we both would tease and fuck her, she began asking questions.

"Why would Steven want to fuck me?" She asked as I pushed into her slowly, causing her to moan out loud.

"He is always asking about you." I answered.

"What does he ask?"

"He asks what your tits feel like, he wants to know how wet you get." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh god," she purred, "Would you be jealous if he was here now sharing me, fucking me?"

"Nope." I replied back. "I would love to see you backing up to his cock, while I had my cock in your mouth."

That was it for Selina, her orgasm sent her over the edge and she came all over my dick, I kept pumping her pussy until I blasted a load along with her. As we both lay back on the bed, Selina asked me if I wanted to try this.

"If I had known that all I had to do was mention my brother in law to you then I would have done it ages ago." I said.

Selina left the planning to me, I had no trouble convincing Steven, but we lived a couple of hours away from him and my sister, so whenever they came to the coast to visit then they made a day of it. We would do the markets, go out for a meal, then they stay the night in our guest room and head home in the morning. Getting some alone time from my sister was gonna be hard, not impossible, but it was going to need some thought put into it. As it turned out I was leaving the company that Selina and both met at and as a going away gift I received a surf casting fishing rod, at the time I had no idea that it would give me an idea on how to get Steven away from my sister.

A few months after leaving my job, my sister rang and asked if she and Steven could come down for the weekend to visit. I told her that it was ok, but I did plan on Selina and me going fishing the Saturday night they were here.

"That's ok, I will just finish some work on your computer, if that's alright?" she asked.

"No problem and we can hit the markets during the day." I said.

She said they would be down early Saturday morning, so we could get out and check out the markets. I told Selina that they were coming down, but we could still go fishing. I mentioned to Selina that Steven would probably like to go fishing with us to. She gave me a look that had excitement in it, she left the room smiling. The rest of the week Selina had a nervous look about her, she approached me Friday night and asked me if I was sure I wanted to do this. I pulled her close and said if she wanted to back out then I was fine with that. Selina said that she wasn't sure and was in 2 minds about it. I told her that I would leave it up to her and if she wanted to go thru with it then she would give me a nod, but if she didn't want to then she tell me and I would tell Steven.

Saturday morning rolled around and Lela my sister and Steven turned into our driveway about 8.00 am. We were ready so we all jumped into their car and headed out to the market. I looked over at Selina looking for a sign if we were on or not, I couldn't tell. She saw me watching her and gave me a wink, I was still in the dark, what did the wink mean? We arrived at our destination and made our first stop the coffee house. Lela and Selina got the coffees while Steven and I waited at the table.

"Well?" Steven asked, "Are we on?"

"Honestly I'm not sure." I replied.

The girls returned with our coffees and we all sat around and chatted for a while, before the girls got the urge to shop. We wandered around for a few hours until everyone had had enough of shopping and we headed out to a local eatery that Selina and I usually go to for lunch. The subject got around to us going fishing tonight, Lela wanted to know why we were fishing at night instead of the day time.

"The tide will be at its best at around 9.00 pm." I answered. "Plenty of different types of fish run with the tide."

"And you're going to Selina?" she asked.

"I wouldn't miss it." My beautiful wife said. "You never know what type of fish will nibble on your worm."

I looked at Selina and she looked straight back at me and licked her lips. The look that crept over mine and my brother in laws face was priceless.

"Gross." Lela said, "Worms and fish are disgusting."

We all headed home after lunch and hung around the house playing pool. Selina and I against Steven and Lela, At one point Selina came up to me after her shot and said that she was going to start to tease Steven and I was to distract my sister when she was up for her next shot, I nodded and smiled as Lela played her shot. When Selina's shot was up I called Lela over and asked if I could look at her cue as it sounded as though the tip was split. I positioned Lela's back to my wife and brother in law, but made sure that I was able to keep an eye out. Selina walked up in front of Steven and bent over the pool table and asked if he could help put her in the right position to make the shot. He walked behind Selina and lent in, as he did I saw Selina boldly reach back and rub the front of his pants.

"Mmmm I think I like your cue stick better than this one." Selina purred in his ear.

Steven looked about to blow his bolt on the spot, but Selina stopping playing with his cock and took her shot.

"That's game." She yelled.

Steven stepped back with an obvious hard on just as Lela turned to see they had lost the game. We decided to wrap it up and have a rest until the evening as the early start to the day was catching up on all of us. Selina and I went to our room and laid on our bed, she told me that Steven was rock hard when she felt him and was looking forward to our fishing adventure. We were on the verge of dozing off when we heard banging on the wall next to our room. We both had a laugh as we knew Steven was fucking Lela, Selina had teased him enough with that simple little rub to make him horny and my poor little sister had no chance.

The afternoon soon turned to dusk, we all had showers to wake ourselves up and Steven and I grilled some steaks while the girls made a salad. At around 8.30 pm I announced that the fish were biting and it was best if we were going to go now was the time. Steven looked at me, I grabbed Selina's hand asked if she still wanted to go.

"You bet, I'm not going to miss this." She said with a touch of excitement.

We walked outside, night had fallen and there were very few stars out, which made the night even darker. As we lived close to the beach we decided to walk. Selina holding my hand, while Steven carried the fishing gear. When we got to the beach, there were a couple of other fisherman there, but they were much further down towards the pier. We headed in the opposite direction just to make sure we weren't going to annoy them. We found a good spot near some under growth that was still very close to the water, Steven set the gear down and we laid down a blanket so sand wouldn't get everywhere. We set up our lines and cast out into the deep dark water, I staked my rod into the sand and sat back on the blanket, grabbing a beer for us all from the cooler.

Selina was lying between us as we chatted, as it was a nice warm night, Selina had chosen to wear a short summer dress, I noticed that she wore a bra, but wasn't sure on the panties situation. Selina sat up to finish her drink and as she did I reached up and unsnapped her bra, she turned and gave me a nervous smile. I kept up the chatter between all of us as Selina laid back down, her very obvious erect nipples poking at the flimsy material that covered them. She had her eyes closed as we talked, so I moved my hand over and gently massaged one of her tits. My wife opened her eyes to look at me, I leant over and gave her a reassuring passionate kiss. As we were kissing Steven moved his hand on to my wife's stomach, I felt her take a sharp intake of air as she felt his hand moving in small circles on her lower abdomen.

Selina opened her eyes and looked at me, a small smile crept over her face, I watched her take his hand and move it up to her tits. Steven let his hand be guided up to her chest and started to play with her nipples, Selina kissed me harder and probed my mouth with her tongue as she felt Steven pinch her nipples, I reached down and pulled the top of her dress down, exposing her tits to the night air. Steven looked at her naked tits and couldn't resist taking one into his mouth.

"Oh." I heard her moan, as she felt the warm sensation of his mouth, his tongue flicking over her nipple.

I broke the kiss and moved down to assist with her other tit. Selina arched her back pushing her chest into the two mouths that were giving her body pleasure. As we were manipulating her nipples with our tongues, I reached down to check out the pantie situation, only to find Steven's hand was already there. He had discovered that my wife had worn underwear, but he had pulled them to one side and by the way Selina was moaning he was doing a great job playing with her clit.

I sat back to watch the goings on for a few minutes, Selina watched me pull back and gave me a grin. I watched her pull Steven's face up to her own and kiss him, their two tongues intertwined with each other as Steven pushed a finger into Selina's wet pussy. I watched her grind down on his finger as they continued their kiss. Selina's first orgasm came quickly, Steven had put inserted a second finger and that pushed her over the edge.

"Your making me cum." She cried out, as wave after wave of pleasure jolted her system.

After coming down from her orgasm, she saw that she had two hard cocks in front of her, bulging in the pants that restrained them. Selina reached out and rubbed them thru our pants, I quickly had my cock out and positioned it in front of her mouth, my wife took me as deep as her throat would allow, while still massaging Steven's thru his pants. Not to miss out he stripped naked and sat the opposite side of her head. Selina took his cock in her hand and slowly pumped it, she took her sweet mouth off mine and wrapped her lips around his. She alternated cocks in her mouth for a while until I moved away and got between her legs. I watched my beautiful wife taking another man's cock in her mouth a little longer and then put my head between her spread legs and parted her lips with my tongue.

"Mmmm." I heard her mumble as Steven continued to throat fuck her. "Eat me baby, eat my cunt while I suck another man's cock."

I started at her clit, softly nipping at her engorged button, while dragging a finger over her swollen wet lips, before tasting her juices that were now practically running out of her. I felt Selina start to buck as my tongue went deeper into her pussy, orgasm number 2 tore thru her and she cried out loud enough that I had to check the other fisherman were still near the pier.

Meanwhile Steven was getting the blow job of a lifetime, Selina is very good at giving head and I knew that she would soon have him blowing his load. I kept eating my wife thru her orgasm and was reaping the benefits of her flowing juices, she tasted sweet, and I couldn't get enough.

"I'm gonna cum Selina." Steven said.

Selina didn't let up on his cock and pushed down further on his throbbing hard on, Steven grabbed the back of her head and started to cum, he pumped load after load into Selina's mouth, she didn't miss a beat, Selina took every drop and continued to suck his cock, not giving it a chance to go soft. I watched as Selina indicated to me that it was my turn, I moved from between her legs and lay down on the blanket. My wife got between my legs, grabbed my very hard cock and slowly pumped it.

"Did you like that baby?" she purred, "Did you like watching your wife take another man's cock in her mouth and swallow his cum?"

"I loved it." I said, "Now I want to watch him fuck you while you suck my cock."

Steven, who was still hard after Selina's amazing blow job, got behind her and started to play with her dripping cunt, slowly pushing a finger in, causing Selina to buck back against his hand.

"Well I think you might be lucky then." She whimpered, as she felt him remove his finger and start to rub the head of his cock over her pussy lips.

Steven pushed his cock into her tight snatch inch by inch, he felt her pussy muscles seemingly grab his cock and pull him in. Selina bent down and took me in her mouth, furiously sucking on my hard on as Steven began to fuck my wife. I lay back on the blanket and felt Steven push into Selina causing her to take me down deep with every thrust. I opened my eyes and propped myself on my elbows and watched him plow into her as she gave me one of the best head jobs I had ever been given. I knew that I wasn't going to last a lot longer, the sensation that I was feeling was bubbling up inside of me. Selina felt me about to blow and pulled her mouth off just as I started to cum, my cum blasted all over her face, she kept her mouth open and I aimed the last spurts towards her tongue. Selina went down on me again milking every last drop out of me, she then scooped up any that I got on her face and swallowed that to.

baxternz
baxternz
142 Followers
12