Selina's First Time Shared Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was spent after that and pulled out from under her, I watched as my wife bucked back every time Steven thrust forward, he was pounding her pussy and she was loving it.

"Fuck me Steven, fuck my tight wet pussy." She cried out while not taking her eyes off me.

Steven flipped her over on her back and shoved his cock back into her waiting cunt, Selina wrapped her legs behind his back and pulled him in deeper. He bent down and was sucking her tits while pumping into her. I saw Selina's eyes start to roll back and knew that she was heading for another orgasm.

"Fuck me harder!" Selina yelled, "Fuck my pussy, while Ben Watches."

Steven got that look in his eye and I knew that they were both reaching the point of no return. The sight of my wife and brother in law both reaching orgasm with each other was fantastic, Selina came first with Steven blasting his load deep into her womb shortly after. I watched the pair as they came down from their orgasmic high. I moved over to my wife and lay down beside her, she snuggled into me and I kissed her.

"So that was fun." I quipped.

We all laughed and got dressed, Steven went to grab the lines in from the water's edge, while Selina and I packed up the blanket and cooler.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked, knowing her response.

"Uh Huh." She giggled, "Did you?"

"More than enough to ask if you would like to try it again." I replied.

"Id like to try it again." She said, "But next time I want you to fuck me as well, I want to feel my husband's cock fill me up too."

We both smiled as we all headed home, knowing that this will happen again.

This did happen again, not often, we have been married 15 years and I guess this has happened 4 times since that night. The last time was with one of her girlfriends, but I will save that for another time.

12