Semi-Permeable Monogamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

"I'm disease-free," I went on, "but I haven't been tested in a couple of years. The only sex I've had in the last couple of years, outside of a recent Jacuzzi encounter, has been with my wife, who gets tested once a year, as do the tight circle of our friends who are our balling buddies."

"I'm not snipped, but my wife is, and we don't bother with condoms. I wasn't planning on getting laid, so I don't have any with me. This is all very thin on the proof side and pretty well into 'trust me' territory." I glanced at the clock.

"If you want, I can call her and you can talk to her yourself. She'd like a picture of you, anyway."

"She wants a picture of me?" From her look, I guess I'd derailed her.

"Yeah," I nodded. "The way she put it was, 'I like pictures... castles, rain forest, baby pussy..." She likes a variety of things. And if one of those male swimmers is hung and bi, she'd like pics of him, too. She really is a sort of Free Spirit."

"Well..." Jodie mused. "I don't have any tats of castles... and I shave my rain forest... but..." and she crawled up into the white bedspread, taking the classic Norma Jean pose. "What about this?"

I grabbed my phone. She looked like Marilyn on red, except short red hair and tan on white. I took a couple of pictures.

"Or maybe this..." she suggested as she sat up, leaning back, legs demurely folded in front of her but a fantastic view of her tits. I took a couple more pictures.

"Or this..." She gave me a classic legs-spread crotch shot with that wicked grin. I was taking a few more pictures when she reached down and spread her labia.

"How about a close-up?" she asked. "It's not exactly baby pussy..."

"It will be to her," I commented as I took more pics. I realized she had a nice-sized clit and was already glistening. I also realized I was tenting my sweats. So did she.

I turned my attention to texting my wife. "Pics as requested" I sent, along with the best of the four poses. "Do you want to talk to her?"

"Only if she wants to talk to me," she texted back. "Nice catch..."

"What did she say?" Jodie asked.

"Nice catch," I passed on. "And she doesn't need to talk to you unless you want to talk to her."

"It would be kind of awkward talking to the wife of a man I'm trying to seduce about seducing him," she admitted. "So... are we a go?"

"Hang on a sec," I told her as I texted my wife "Luv you. Tell you all about it later." I got back a little heart-thingie and a picture of my wife's pussy. I'd know her lady-bits anywhere. Then I turned to Jodie.

"How about you let me get a bite to eat and you tell me what kind of sex you like?"

"Well, that's different," she told me. "I was expecting the Wisdom of the Ages."

"Wisdom of the Ages?"

"Yeah. Like take charge and show me all kinds of nifty new stuff. Most of the guys I've been with have been high school and college. Girls, too, come to think of it. And the odd professor. They mostly do what they like and I go along for the ride."

"Jodie, I really don't have any idea what you're into, except maybe being outrageous. You could be into conventional 'bread-and-butter' sex, or into some really wild kink. For my part, I like conventional - manual, oral, vaginal, anal - but I also like mild B&D, like tie-em-up games and spanking and other mild kink. What I am not into is scat, permanent damage or major pain, humiliation and degradation, full body latex and children. You are over eighteen."

"Also, I like to make my lover cum before I do, as many times as she wants, which means knowing what trips her triggers, which is why I asked you to tell me what you like while I have some dinner."

By the time I got done, she was squirming on the bed and her eyes were like saucers.

"Um, James?" she ventured a little timidly. "I have to use the bathroom."

"Right through there," I smiled and gestured. She got up and came over by me, where I was sitting at my workspace. She leaned those wonderful tits down into my face while she kissed the top of my head. "Thanks," she told me, then coquettishly turned and headed for the bathroom. While she was busy, I called down to the bar.

"Gus, since you and Yasmin set me up," I told him, "the least you could do is send up a birthday cake."

"So she's with you?" I could hear the smile.

"Just send up a damn cake."

"You got it, boss," he laughed. I hung up before Jodie came out. When she did, she was wearing my robe.

"I think maybe I need to dial back the outrageous a bit," she told me. "I feel like I jumped into the deep end."

"Maybe," I told her. "But that doesn't make you any less desirable. Or cute. So talk to me while I sate one of my hungers." I smiled as I went to the dresser and picked up my dinner, discovering a dental floss bikini underneath it. Or, it sure seemed like dental floss. I held it up.

"My backup plan... in case I needed to leave," she explained. I just shook my head and put it back on the dresser.

"Here's the thing," she told me as I dug into my cheese tortellini in the bistro's house marinara. I'd save the budin de pan for dessert. "I've done kinky things with partners because they wanted to... there's a lot of stuff on the internet that looks cool until you try it. What I've found I like is just plain feeling good. I can get that from what you're calling 'bread-and-butter' sex, if my partner isn't totally focused on their own jollies."

She got up from the bed and sort of nervously wandered around the room as she went on.

"I can count on one hand the number of partners that took the time to make sure I was satisfied. I've had some close ones... like, I've had anal twice. It wasn't bad. It wasn't good, either. It was ho-hum, but my partner thought it was fantastic. To me, the idea is exciting but something's missing in really doing it. Or like, I know from doing me that I can cum a lot harder than I do with my partners. So, what's missing?"

"So I thought if I hooked up with an older guy, one with a rep for being experienced and good at what he did, I might learn what's wrong with me. How's that for honest?" She walked on back to the bed and sat on the edge.

I'm glad I didn't have a mouthful when she used the phrase "wrong with me." That's one that bugs me.

"Well, first of all, I don't think there's anything wrong with you. I think you just haven't found what's right for you, yet," I told her. "I told you, I like to make my partner cum first. Maybe we can spend some time figuring out how to make that happen."

She smiled, but she was looking down. "Are you really into spanking?" she asked softly.

"Sometimes," I smiled. "Are you?"

She blushed. Damn near crimson.

"It's a pretty strong fantasy," she admitted, obviously embarrassed.

"Then let's save the birthday spanking for later," I suggested. "I've had a long day in lousy air conditioning. I need a shower. If you want any of this tortellini, help yourself."

"Can I join you in the shower?" she asked. I didn't see any reason why not. It turned out to be a great ice-breaker.

I kept it sensual, not sexual. I gently shampooed her hair and washed her body, head to toe. I didn't avoid her breasts and groin, but I didn't try to stimulate them, either. When I finished washing her, she returned the favor. For someone who liked being outrageous, she sure developed a shy streak. But that was okay with me.

I knelt down to make it easier for her to wash my hair and head. She meticulously, if haltingly, went over every inch of my body, including my groin where she was very careful to be gentle and to not get flustered by my growing erection.

When we got out, I toweled off quickly, then gently patted her dry.

"You're spoiling me, aren't you?" she asked.

"I'm treating you with the respect one lover should give another," I told her with a smile. "And trying to figure out what you like."

"I like it all..." she sighed. "I guess it's unfair that guys have an external attitude barometer, but I'll tell you, you had me leaking like a sieve in there and I wanted you to mess with me so bad! It's weird, but I'm glad you didn't."

"Not weird at all," I reassured her. "That wasn't sex. That was being nice to each other. Do you like to make out?"

"Depends on the guy, I guess. I suppose you're pretty good at it."

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "For some partners, I think so." I stepped in and took her in my arms. She seemed a little surprised but she didn't fight it. In fact, after a moment's hesitation, she lifted her arms up around my neck and leaned into me.

This wasn't hurried. This was me taking my time to learn about her. But that sure as hell didn't stop the feeling of static electricity crackling through my body as our lips closed on each other.

Her breath was sweet, and I paused with our lips a hairsbreadth away to murmur, "God, you smell wonderful..."

And then we were into the kiss. Or, I should say kisses. We spent several minutes there, exploring each other's soft, wet lips, tongues and mouths. She was awesome - especially when I let her lead - and her soft moans and grinding against my body had me rock hard.

She broke away at one point and buried her face in my chest. "God, you're good..." she told it. Music to my ears. Then she lifted her face to mine and we were back to an amazing make-out session.

She lowered one hand to my groin and gently stroked my cock for a couple of moments, not trying to be aggressive, but just exploring, before putting her arm back around my neck. I decided to return the favor.

I drifted my hand down to her mons, feeling the puffiness of her excitement. I slipped a finger between her labia and as soon as I did, she began leaking down her thighs. I felt around for her clit and was rewarded with a sigh into my mouth when I found it. I didn't go after it. One gentle stroke and I brought my hand back up to her side.

She intensified the kiss, rubbing her belly and breasts into me as she pulled me deeper into her mouth, pulling on the back of my head with her hands, occasionally moaning "oh, God..." To say she was sensitive, given a chance to ramp up, would be an understatement.

After several minutes of teasing each other, she broke the kiss. "Please tell me we're going to fuck," she almost begged as she ground against me.

"Eventually," I smiled. "Want to move to the bed?"

"Oh, hell, yes!" she sighed, pushing me that general direction. We moved into the room and she crawled up onto the bed. I moved to the foot.

I thought for a moment about what I intended to do... then walked back in the bathroom and grabbed a couple of towels. If I had my way, things were going to get a little messy. When I came back, she had a questioning look.

"Maybe save the maid some embarrassment," I told her and started pulling the top covers down. She smiled at that and helped me clear the bed for action.

I got one of the bath towels centered under her butt, then told her, "allow me..." as I crawled up between her legs. She giggled a little and spread her thighs for me. I did not, however, go straight for her pussy. I crawled up to cover her so we could continue making out.

As I observed before, she was very good at it. She looked, tasted, smelled, felt and sounded delicious. I wanted to savor every moment, but more importantly, I wanted her to savor it.

Lying next to and half over her, so I could caress her as we kissed, made it possible for her to get creative with her legs. Her deceptively strong swimmer's legs.

She got her thigh between mine and eased it up in a rocking motion that felt great. And felt even better when she started using it to massage my balls and the root of my cock. But when she trapped my already straining hard-on between me and her thigh and belly, I damned near lost it. She didn't need her hands. She was going to get me off just rubbing against me.

"Easy, lover..." I murmured into her ear. "You don't want the party to be over that quick..." She got what I meant and eased up on the rubbing. Then she pulled her head back a little, so she could look into my eyes.

"Okay," she smiled. "Then you drive."

I didn't say anything. I just started kissing my way from her cheek, down her neck, to that place near the collarbone that's really sensitive. I think I read somewhere that it's technical name is the clavicular head. I've never been a big one for medical jargon. To me, it was Hickey Heaven. But I wasn't about to mark her... just tease with some gentle stimulation. Her moans told me I was getting it right.

I spent some time exploring the base of her neck before moving on down. I wanted to draw it out, tease her up to where she was ready to explode, but I couldn't be at it all night. So I eased my kisses down to the roundness of her breasts, but stayed away from the nipples. At least, for the time being. I supported myself on one arm and used my free hand to gently massage the breast I wasn't kissing and sucking and nipping slightly. Again, her "Oh, God!..." had me grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Internally, of course.

She was rubbing her thighs together, rubbing her groin against my thigh... basically turned on as all hell. Precisely what I wanted.

"Oh, God, James!..." she moaned at one point. "You are such a tease!" I took that as my cue to start including her nipples. Sensitive, much? She almost achieved orbit.

"Oh, my God! My God, my God, my God... oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, that is so good! Oh, God, you're going to make me cum!"

I didn't want that, so I eased off the stimulation for a moment and asked her, "so you like your nipples suckled?"

"Jesus, James..." she moaned. "My dirty little secret... or one of them. I can make myself cum just rubbing my breasts and sucking my own nipples. Damn, you are so good! You're finding out all my secrets."

"Probably not all of them," I told her. "How sensitive is your belly?" All she did was moan in response. That pretty much determined what I was going to do next.

I moved from kissing her breasts to kissing her sternum, following it down to her belly. I then started licking and sucking in different places, to see what would happen. Simply put, she was squirming like a worm on a hot sidewalk. This girl was very sensitive and great fun, if you took the time to do something other than slam your cock in her dripping pussy. I didn't want to torture her, so I soon moved down to her hips and eventually her mons. I made a point of staying away from her clit. For awhile.

She was seriously soaking wet down there and I was very glad I'd brought out the towels. My original intent was to have them there in case I could make her squirt. Obviously, I was needing them a lot sooner.

"Please, James," she finally breathed, her breath ragged. "Please just go for it... I am so fucking close!"

What the lady wanted, the lady was going to get. My way. I slipped down between her thighs, spreading them a little more - not a problem, she was eager to help - and began exploring her labia with my tongue.

"Oh, God, yes! Finally!" That pretty much confirmed what I suspected.

"Don't the guys like to go down on you?" I asked as I probed around.

"Not usually. They're too busy thinking with and about their cocks."

"What about the girls?"

"They're a lot better."

Okay, not knowing for sure what she liked, I was going to try the whole package. I spread her labia so that I could get a good, broad lick in, from her anus to her clit. The pure animal growl that elicited told me I was on the right track. So I did it several more times. Her clit was way the hell out of its hood, so I had to be careful at that end. I didn't want to trip her over right yet. Instead, I concentrated on the "wings" of the clit... the part hidden under the labia. The "wishbone". I got what I was looking for.

"What the hell are you doing?" she demanded. "You're making everything crank up like fucking crazy! I don't think I can take much more!"

"That's okay, Jodie," I told her. "If you feel like cumming, just go ahead and do it. It won't be the last for the night."

"I've felt like I wanted to cum since we were in the shower!" I got informed. "Please, James... please make me cum!"

I wanted to draw it out longer, really saturate her with bliss, but I was starting to think that was a bad idea. There would always be cums 2, 3, 4... to N as a limit. Okay, I thought, let's get serious here. Fingering first, find her G-spot, butterfly flick her clit and she ought to go over...

In short, it worked. I eased in first one finger, then two, stroking and probing and looking for the engorged disc that would be the key to a mind-blowing orgasm. I found it. About a quarter in size and very pronounced. This was going to be excellent.

"Oh, my fucking GOD!!" was the response I got to diddling her spot. Putting my mouth on her clit and sucking it in got a similar response. Flicking her clit with my tongue while fingering her pussy triggered the eruption.

"OHMYFUCKINGGODYOU'REGONNAMAKEME... OH! GOD! CUUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!!..."

Have I mentioned she was athletic? She did the equivalent of a major crunch-type sit-up and slammed her thighs closed on my head. I really should have thought of that. Breathing became an issue.

She held me clamped like that for a good fifteen to twenty seconds while her pussy was convulsing on my fingers. Finally, she slammed back into the bed and her thighs loosened up. I grabbed the opportunity to get an arm between them so I couldn't get trapped like that again. And there was going to be an Again. As soon as she started breathing in deep, heavy gasps, I went after her clit and cunt.

It only took a little bit of "ohgod-ohgod-ohgod..." before she went over again, in much the same way. She did the crunch sit-up and thigh slamming and holding her breath and pulsing like crazy, but this time I didn't feel like a grape in a wine press. This time, I let her come down a lot more, just gently stroking her thighs and belly as she calmed down.

"Oh, God, James," she managed to get out while still gasping for breath, "I've never cum that hard! Never! Not even doing me... Jesus!..."

"I think we're starting to find out what is right for you," I told her as I headed back for her clit.

"Holy Jesus!" was her simple response. "Not again!!"

"Mm-hmm," I affirmed, beginning to suck and flick her clit, while diddling her G-spot. I was hoping to get her to squirt before she decided she'd had enough.

I built her up slowly this time, doing what the guys call "edging" so that she'd be close but not go over. Her Oh-My-God's devolved into moaning and groaning and animalistic mewling. She was actively thrusting back against me now, seeking that explosive pleasure which I was carefully denying her. Her hands went to her breasts and she was damn near mauling them. She had her nipples pulled way out and was twisting them so hard, I thought she might be hurting herself. But she just kept cranking higher.

I figured if she was that desperate, I'd go ahead and see how intense I could make it. A very rapid, almost jackhammer stroking of her pussy and particularly her G-spot, coupled with rapid, broad stroking of her clit and urethra with my tongue, got what I wanted. And what she was about to find out she wanted.

She came. Hard. The arch the back, lift off the bed, howl into the night kind of hard. And when she slammed back down into the bed and my hand, she squirted. Not a major flood, but enough to soak my face and a good part of the towel. The towel I'd put down for exactly this reason.

She seemed to go into convulsions, doing mini-crunches and thrusting against my hand as wave after wave washed through her. Even when the largest part of her orgasm had subsided, she was still getting aftershocks ripping through her body. Which is about the point where I realized she was crying.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers