Semi-Permeable Monogamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

"You need to change the PIN on your phone, Jim," she told me. "Too easy to figure out."

While I was trying to figure out what she was talking about, she went over to the counter and got her laptop, which she brought back to the table and set up facing me. She had her Outlook up. She clicked on an email that only had an attachment, then clicked on the attachment and it opened in a media player. It was a video, and filling the screen was a very beautiful, very naked Jodie.

"Any idea why I might get this?" she asked. I was at a total loss and started to tell her so, but she interrupted me. "Maybe you should watch the video." I've been married long enough to do what I'm told. I sat back and watched the video.

It started with an introduction, by Jodie.

"Hi, Mr. James Ford!" she smiled and damn! My cock started twitching. "And Mrs. James Ford," she added. "I hope you've forgiven me for borrowing your phone. I wouldn't have been able to smuggle in mine, in my pussy, until after you got done with me!" She was smiling and her voice was right on the edge of laughing, and I was getting major flashbacks.

"I'm sending you this for a particular reason, and since I know you will seek your wife's approval, I'm simply sending it to her and she can share it with you if she thinks it's okay." Jodie's expression slowly turned serious. "I boosted your contact info from your phone, which is a no-no, I understand. But I wanted to be able to get in touch with you if an opportunity arose. And it arose. Almost as good as you." She smiled for a moment, with that cat-that-ate-the-canary look.

"It turns out I will be near where you live three separate weeks this Spring, partly to finish degree requirements and partly to get ready for graduation. I would like to get together with you again, and based on a couple of comments you made, maybe with your wife. I'd really like to call her Elizabeth, instead of Mrs. Ford, but I don't know how well this is going over. Honestly, I was scared shitless to send this, but I figured you were worth it."

"Anyway, I'm including my contact info for you, in case you and your wife are interested, and so you know where to send the cops if you think I'm a stalker. I'm also including something I think is awesome. You see, I'd boosted your phone from your desk right before I went to the bathroom and put on the robe. I figured out your PIN and set it on video record, then stashed in on the dresser by the TV when I came out. I was hoping what I was going to get was as good as it was, except it was even better."

"I snuck out while you were asleep and copied the video off, then deleted it from your phone. Yasmin was nice enough to make sure the phone got back to you. And following all this talking I'm doing is the recording. I said it in the note I left and I'll tell you again... you are the best lover I've ever had. I will never forget my 22nd birthday! Thank you, James, for an amazing couple of days and God knows how many orgasms since I left."

The video cut abruptly to my hotel room and to Jodie and I. I'm sure Betsy could see momentary panic cross my face as I realized what she was going to see. As noted earlier, I got defensive and started to apologize and remind her she'd agreed. I didn't get very far.

"I've seen it, Jim," she interrupted me. "So shut up. Let's watch it together."

As we watched, I realized Jodie had edited out the part where we went to the shower and everything that happened in there. I figured it was because we weren't in range of the camera and mic in my phone, so the video was pretty crappy. But it wasn't crappy when I started in on seducing her, intent on making her cum her brains out. And intentional or not, I was getting hard watching and remembering.

Betsy noticed, too. She ran her hand over and up my thigh, stopping when she was cupping my balls outside my Dockers. I literally shivered at her touch.

"You know, honey, when you told me about this 'in explicit detail', it wasn't nearly as explicit as this is..." She smiled an enigmatic smile and I wasn't sure if there was another shoe to drop or not.

"Please," I virtually begged, "just tell me you're okay with this..." She said she'd seen it, but still...

"I'm okay with it, Jim," she told me levelly. "Seems to me you really rocked that young lady's world. I'm not sure where I am with getting together, though. The jury's still out on that one."

I went back to watching the video. Actually, I didn't look half bad. And Jodie looked awesome. I caught some squirming in my peripheral and suddenly realized I was being incredibly dense. Bets was turned on by it and was trying to subtly grind her thighs together.

"Would my Lady rather finish watching this in, oh, say... our bed?" I asked.

Bets didn't say a word. She grabbed her laptop with one hand, me with the other, gave me a feral look and hauled me off towards our bedroom...

~Finis~

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers