Semi-Permeable Monogamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

Oh, fuck, that's not good... I remember thinking as I crawled up along her body so I could lay next to her and hold her. She didn't say a word. She just clung to me like a drowning woman to a life raft and trembled, from head to toe. And cried. Soft but continuous sobs, her face now buried in my chest.

I had no clue what to do, so I just held her. It turned out to be the right thing to do.

When her sobs has subsided quite a bit, I asked her "did I hurt you?" She shook her head "no" into my chest, so I pursued it. "Do we have a problem?" I got another "no" so I tried again. "Are you okay?"

She finally got it together enough to tell my chest, "too much. Too much feeling..."

"Too much, like a dam bursting too much?" I asked. "Too many feelings to keep back, all at once?"

She nodded into my chest.

"Well, you just go ahead and cry out the overflow," I told her. "I'm here and I've got you and you're safe. Go ahead and feel what you're feeling." She did. She softly soaked my chest.

We'd been like that for awhile when she finally stirred, told my chest, "you must think I'm silly," and eased out of bed, heading for the bathroom.

"No, I don't!" I called after her. I heard the water running and guessed she was washing at least her face. I also heard the knock at the door. So did she. I didn't even have my sweatpants on when she bolted past me to the door, mumbling "what the fuck?" When she got to the door, still starkers, and looked out the peephole, she exclaimed, "what the hell?" and opened the door.

Gus and Yasmin were standing there with a cake. And very surprised looks on their faces. I managed to get my sweats on and went to grab the robe. In the meantime, I heard Jodie's "what the hell are you doing here?" right before "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you..."

I was walking up behind Jodie with the robe as Gus and Yasmin finished singing. Gus was staring, but it was Yasmin's "wow!..." that surprised me. I put the robe over Jodie's shoulders and told Gus and Yasmin, "come on in, folk... you can put the cake over on the dresser." Jodie absentmindedly put the robe on as she followed them into the room.

"Double Dutch chocolate," Yasmin smiled. "We hope you like it."

"Wow, guys... you shouldn't have..." Jodie protested.

"Yes, they should have," I disagreed. "After setting you up with the birthday present of your choice, they could at least provide the cake."

"You did this?" she rounded on me.

"No, they did this... at my very strong suggestion," I smiled.

Gus produced some chinet plates and stainless forks, and a large knife for cutting the cake.

"Okay, Birthday Girl," I told Jodie. "Cut the cake, open the wine and let's celebrate your special day."

"I thought that's what we were doing," she smiled that imp smile at me. "But yeah... a little R&R before Round 3 sounds good."

"Round 3?" Gus breathed. I just gloated. Internally. I was definitely going to have some street cred at the bar.

Yasmin and Jodie took to cutting the cake and handing out plates while Gus popped the cork on the fizzy. Korbel, I think. I rounded up a bunch of the plastic hotel glasses so he could pour us each a glass.

We toasted her health, happiness and many birthdays to come, partook of the cake and soon enough, Gus and Yasmin told us they had to get back downstairs, but that they wished Jodie a very, very happy birthday. Gus got a rather passionate hug, and so did Yasmin as they got ready to leave. I don't think I was supposed to hear Yasmin's whispered comment to Jodie as they were hugging.

"You are going to tell me how the hell you pulled this off!" Yasmin whispered emphatically. "In great detail... later..." Again, I just gloated... inside. Again.

As the door closed behind them, Jodie turned to me. "Round 3?" she asked.

"And what would my Lady desire?" I asked, with a bit of an affectation. Which got a smile from her.

"Well, my Lord," she played along, "you have yet to breach the Keep with your formidable lance..."

"Um..." I started to say but she cut me off. "Messing around in the moat doesn't count!" Okay, so it was funny.

"How about if you resume your position on the bed and let me worship at the altar of your pussy a bit more?" I asked. "Honestly, there are a few things other than intercourse to explore before we get there, if you want."

She looked at me oddly for a moment before smiling and saying, "See? The Wisdom of the Ages!" She turned and shucked off the robe, then climbed up into the bed, making sure a towel was under her. A quick study. I followed after her, more restrained and deliberate. I eased up between her thighs, which she willingly held wide for me, and pretended to assess the situation.

"Now let's see..." I murmured as I took a couple of long licks from her anus to her clit. "I think we left off somewhere around here..."

"Shit, yes..." she moaned quietly as she lay back against the pillows.

I took my time going down on her, ramping her back up as we had before but this time concentrating on the kinds of things I knew she liked the most. The type of tonguing and fingering, where and how much, the suckling she enjoyed so much... I wanted her cranked again and I was in no hurry. When she was good and wet, I pushed up on her thighs and slid my face down to where I could give her pussy a good, penetrating tonguing. That definitely had her ready to go over, especially when I used my thumb to rub circles around her very swollen clit.

"Oh, Jesus, James..." she started to moan... almost whine.

"Brothers," I interrupted her. "Rather famous."

"No," she answered, a little confused. "I mean you, James... God, I want you to make me cum!"

"Mm-hmm," I agreed, then decided it was time to spear her ass with my tongue. I rocked her hips up even more and tried to give her my best anal tongue fucking.

"Holy SHIT!" was the reaction I got. "Oh, my God!..."

"I thought you didn't like anal," I took a break to tease. "Didn't they do this?"

"They sure as hell did not!" she told me, rather emphatically. "That is fucking intense!"

"Well, it's supposed to be," I told her, right before I resumed the anilingus.

"Oh, God..." she moaned as she lay back into the pillows again. Words were replaced with soft animal mewling and moaning. I figured I'd keep it up for awhile, then go back to tonguing her pussy and rubbing her clit. She surprised me well before that. She came.

"Oh, my fucking God! I don't believe it!" she cried out as she suddenly began rubbing her ass against my face in rapidly increasing thrusts. "I'm gonna... oh, Fuck! Cumming!!" And she did, too. Very well. Strong, rhythmic pulses clamping down on my tongue, damn near forcing me out.

"Hnfff! Hnfff! Hnfff!" was pretty much her contribution to the conversation for a while as I figured out how to make her roll over the cum by keeping up the anilingus, rubbing her clit and dipping a finger in her pussy, all at the same time. Then I decided to switch to tonguing her clit and fingering her pussy and ass. That was good for one more major cum and let me get her ass stretched out to a couple of fingers.

I let her come down from that last one while I made a quick trip to the bathroom, wetted a washcloth and grabbed my travel bottle of Pjur, bringing both back to the nightstand beside the bed. Yeah, I know it's a sex lube, but really... I use it to help prevent chaffing in my groin. Right at that moment, I was damned glad I had it. She was almost to the point of opening her eyes and looking confused as I slipped back into bed and back down between her legs.

"Oh, God, no, James!" she virtually begged. "You're turning me into a ragdoll! Please... ease up..."

"Would you like to fuck, my Lady?" I asked, trying to hide the smirk. After all, I knew what I was going to do and she didn't.

"Oh, God, yes..." she sighed. "Your formidable lance, my Lord..."

I scooted up between her thighs, taking the bottle of Pjur and spreading a healthy amount on my cock. Much more than would normally be necessary. Then I lifted her a bit more and lined up with her, sliding the first few inches of my achingly hard cock into her anus.

"THAT'S MY ASS!" she cried out and I had to agree. Hot and tight and throbbing.

"Yep," I told her. "I'll wait here until you're a bit less surprised." Then I started a gentle rocking, not very far, just enough to get her used to being stretched.

"Holy shit, James!... You're fucking huge!"

"Blessed, but not that big," I told her. "How do you feel?"

"Like my ass is on fire," she told me.

"Do you want me to pull out?" I asked.

"I don't know... that rocking feels pretty good..."

"Okay, then let's try this..." I leaned forward and eased another couple of inches into her. Her gasp and moan, and then her slight thrusting back into me, damn near made me blow my load right there.

"The burning's going down," she told me. "That feels really weird..."

"I probably should have put some Novocain in the lube," I told her. She gave me the strangest look... I think she was trying to figure out if I was serious. I wasn't, by the way.

"Wow... that really does feel good..." she murmured a minute or so later, so I eased the rest of me in, until I was, as the saying goes, balls deep in her ass. That's when I started some serious fucking and she started some serious moaning, groaning and crying out. Mixed in were some awesome words of encouragement. Apparently, she stretched out to accommodate me rather well.

"Oh, fuck, yes!..." "God, that's intense!..." "I can't believe you're in my fucking ass! God, you fuck so good!..." "Oh, fuck! I'm gonna..."

When she got to that last one, I slid my thumb to her clit and started the tried-and-true circles. I wanted her to come hard... very hard... with my dick up her ass.

She did.

"Oh!... Fuck!... (long pause while she scrunched up and held her breath) FUCK!! CUMMING!!"

Essentially, she exploded. And clamped down. Hard. But even with her incredibly strong body, it wasn't enough to stop me from pounding away in her, driving her, turning her into raw animal desire.

And she was so goddamned good at it, I was having one hell of a time not going over myself. Her ass was milking me like there was no tomorrow and I had to keep telling myself to ease up, not to cum, not to do what my body so desperately wanted to do. When I came, I wanted it to be in her pussy.

I think she might have gone over two more, maybe three, big orgasms with a number of smaller aftershocks interspersed in there somewhere. I was too damn close, though, so when she started to seem fatigued, I eased up - slowing down and gently easing my way out. There was no fucking way I was going down, though. That's what the wet washcloth was for.

Her awesome tits were heaving as she tried to catch her breath and between her pretty face and her amazing body, I was as turned on as I had ever been, for years. I love sex with my wife, but this was something special, something in the realm of fantasy. I was wiping off my cock and putting a little more lube on when she found her voice.

"God, James, that was the most amazing fuck of my life, ever!" she said, sounding pretty wiped out. "I hope I got it."

"My Lady, we are not done, yet," I told her as I moved back between her legs and lined up with her pussy. Gotten what, I wasn't concerned about at that moment. I eased into her.

"There is a God!..." she almost whispered as she brought her legs up over my back and locked them. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Please, James... please fuck my pussy and make me scream. I want you so bad!..."

I wasn't going to argue. I pushed all the way into her and she pushed back, starting a rocking and thrusting to match mine and we fell into a rhythm that was beyond the bounds of this mortal human world. I got lost in her, plain and simple. She brought out memories, physical and emotional, of when I was first together with my wife. And I got lost in them. I just kept feeling better and better, until I was sort of brought back to reality by her first orgasm. First after we'd coupled this way, this time, anyway.

She had her hands up over my back and shoulders, pulling me down into her amazing breasts as I tried to keep myself supported on my hands and knees. Her thighs were wrapped around mine and pulling me into her as well. And she was one strong lady...

Honestly, it was one of the more amazing fucks of my life. She wasn't holding anything back, period. She was damn near melting us together. And I was not going to last very much longer. I think she sensed when I started to involuntarily build up, because she thrust back on my even harder, making me probe her impossibly deep.

"Oh, fuck, Jodie," I moaned. "I not gonna..."

"I know," she interrupted me. "Just do me, James! Cum in me, hard and deep! I'm gonna fucking cum myselllll... oooohhhhhhhssshhhiiiiiittttt!! CUMMING!"

That did it. I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I was too busy bellowing my cum into the night. I had two-plus days' buildup to unload and I sure as hell was! I did, at least, yell "OH, FUCK!" before I became unintelligible. I felt myself pulsing deep in her hot velvet sex as she milked me with her own orgasm. I have no idea how much cum I unloaded into her, but between her and me, it was getting pretty squishy down there.

She was so amazing... she felt so good to me... that I didn't go down. That hasn't happened to me in a long time. But she kept us locked together and rocking as she rolled over several cums that shook both of us, until I found myself building up again. She felt it, too, and kept milking me while she started with the verbal encouragement, telling me how much she wanted my big fat cock drilling her, driving her, making her crazy with cums.

I have no idea how many times she came that night. I know she got me off four times and I hadn't done that in a decade. She kept us fucking in all kinds of positions until we passed out, spooned together, me in her ass and holding her tits while she gently rocked against me. Morpheus' sweet black velvet cape stole over us as I held her and I vaguely remember thinking, I hope I put in a wakeup call... as I went out.

* * * * *

I woke up alone and sore. The phone ringing was annoying as hell until I realized it was my wake up call. I answered it and hung right back up, groaning as I eased out of bed and headed for the bathroom. The Call of Nature answered, I drifted back out into the room, to discover that all vestiges of last night's festivities were gone. Except one. The cake plate, champagne bottle and the other stuff was all gone, including the dental floss bikini. The exception was a piece of hotel notepaper over by my laptop. I went over and picked it up.

"If I never see you again, Mr. James Ford," it read, "I want you to know that I love you." She'd drawn a big heart right after that. "You are the best lover I've ever had, and I want you to know I will remember what you did (and how you did it - " big smiley ") for the rest of my life. Thank you for a very extra special 22nd birthday! Ms. Jodie Brandt"

I shook my head, smiling, as I remembered the night, then realized I needed to shower and get some breakfast before a serious morning of sunning. I stood in the hot water a long time, letting it play over my recently well-exercised muscles and fantasized about what might happen when I saw her next. I even ended up stroking one off before I got out and got dressed.

I usually put breakfast together from stuff in my room, but this particular morning, I decided to go downstairs and dine in the restaurant. It was oddly quiet as I sat there eating, and I figured the swim team must be out doing its practice or competition or whatever. Which was confirmed by Marisa, my waitress, when I asked. So I fell back into my routine... swim, sun, be lazy until lunch, go to work, etcetera.

In a twist that I figured was the gods punishing me for having such a good time, when I got dressed for work, I couldn't find my phone. That Android was my life, and I usually took it everywhere with me. I couldn't remember where I'd had it last and started to worry that I'd left it out by the pool or something. I notified the desk on my way out in the hope's that maybe housekeeping would find it, or some honest soul would turn it in. It also occurred to me that I might have left it at work, so I wasn't too frazzled. Until I figured out I hadn't left it at work.

Swinging by the bar that night in the hopes of seeing Jodie again on my way to picking up my dinner, Gus called over to me.

"Señor Ford!" I turned to look at him and saw he was holding up my phone with a smile. "I think this belongs to you..."

"It sure does," I told him as I checked that it was okay. "What happened to it?"

"I don't know," he shrugged. "Day shift left it behind the bar with a note that said to give it to you when you came in. Oh, and your two free drink chits, for hitting Platinum. Again." I smiled as I took them, then dropped a five in the tips jar.

"So where is Ms. Jodie?" I asked.

"Oh, she's gone," he told me and something in my gut clenched. "The swim team left this afternoon for their cruise. I guess they're going back to Miami via Carnival. She did say something about a 'right fucking good time' for her birthday, though. I'm glad I guessed right."

"You don't happen to have contact info for her, do you?" I asked, and his face fell. "Like a cell phone or email?"

"Sorry, mi amigo... didn't think to ask," he told me. "You might be able to get her through her school, though."

"Well, thanks anyway, Gus. I'm going to grab my food and head up. You guys take care, right?"

"Si!" he smiled. "Come on back when you want those drinks!"

I nodded, went to the hostess station where Julia was on that night, got my food and headed back to my room. And back into the boring routine that had been pre-Jodie.

* * * * *

Fast forward three months. I'd worked two weekends in a row doing implementation, so when the dust settled, I decided to take most of a week off and fly home. So fly out Wednesday night and fly back Tuesday day. Whenever I could, I'd take a flight with a layover, usually Miami or Boston on the way to or from Chicago. Racked up my frequent flyer benefits faster. So it was almost 2am by the time I'd retrieved my car from long-term parking and driven home.

My wife was waiting up for me, which did not bode well. She was standing in the side door, looking out over the driveway.

"Hi, honey!" I called to her. "Before I unpack my shit, am I in trouble?"

"I don't think so," she told me with as straight a face as she could manage, but I could see the slight smile. A major wave of relief washed through me as I grabbed my backpack and roll-aboard and made my way into the house, pausing to give her a heartfelt kiss on the way by. I dropped my stuff in the foyer and headed for the kitchen, looking for some nerve tonic.

Betsy, my wife, beat me to it and held up a bottle of Barefoot Moscato. She also held up the corkscrew. I uncorked the wine while she dug out two glasses... which meant she was going to be joining me. A bit unusual, but not unheard of. We sat at the kitchen table and she raised her glass like a toast, so I raised mine.

She smiled and said, "to castles and rainforests..." I echoed the sentiment and had a healthy sip of wine in my mouth when she added, "and baby pussy..." I damn near choked.

"What?" was my less than elegant response. "I thought you said it was okay!" I get naturally defensive in these kinds of situations. Especially when it involves my sex life and my marriage.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers