Send Three and Four Pence

Story Info
Helpless hubby is dragged nearer to a cuckold life.
4.6k words
3.17
48.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's sister caught me masturbating some time ago. My wife went off to work early, as usual, leaving me in bed. As usual I grabbed her worn panties from the laundry basket and started to wank into them. It was hot, so I threw the covers off, and I started to get into my stride, engaging in a little fantasy in my head about my wife having sex with some other guy.

Normally my wife pulls our door shut when she leaves, to give me some privacy, since her sister is living with us, but on this occasion she had only half closed it. With my eyes closed, and my fantasy developing nicely, I didn't hear Carol walking in.

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

"Oh shit!"

I was just frozen, when Carol's camera flashed.

"Stay still, I want a couple more shots."

"Ok, you can finish off now, while I video the action."

"No, please!"

"Do it or I'll e-mail these pics to my sister at work."

What choice did I have. I thought I should get back to the fantasy, but as I watched Carol videoing me, I realised I had never felt so turned on. In seconds I exploded into my wife's panties.

"Well, you definitely enjoyed that! I would offer you my panties for your enjoyment, but they're all thongs, so a bit too small.l"

I felt so embarrassed, lying on the bed with my wife's wet panties still around my rapidly deflating cock, and my sister in law looking as though she was the cat who got the cream.

"What are you going to do with the video?"

"And pics," she corrected me.

"Yes, of course."

"Just keep them safe, to make sure you do what I want," she explained. as she sat down beside me on the bed.

Carol picked up the panties in her thumb and forefinger, a little disdainfully, opened them out to reveal the area wet with my cum, and proffered them to my mouth.

"Open wide...the least you can do is suck them clean before they go in the wash."

I opened my mouth and she pushed them inside.

"Now, I have to decide what to do with you."

"Aaarrhh."

"Don't try to speak, it sounds silly with your wife's panties stuffed in your mouth."

She reached between my legs and took hold of my balls and started squeezing.

"Aaaarrhh!"

"Shush now, I'm only hurting you a bit. Now, all I want from you at the moment is a good, positive attitude to my sister and I going out on the pull on Saturday night. Do you understand? Just nod your head."

I nodded.

"We are going to that dance in the hotel. The one that apparently has lots of horny business men, eager to get laid. You need to encourage my sister to go there dressed to kill and eager to dance with guys and so on. You need to tell her that it's the only way for me to find a guy and that she has to allow them to go further than she normally would so I can get picked up. Do you understand?"

She squeezed my balls much harder, so I nodded vigorously.

"Good. You also need to suggest that she gets a completely new outfit, something sexy, plus new lingerie, just in case. Do you think you can manage that?"

More ball squeezing. More head nodding from me.

"Suggest we all three go shopping on Saturday, and just take your lead from me."

She squeezed my balls the hardest yet, and I kept nodding vigorously through my copious tears. I was crying from the pain, obviously, but I was also crying because my careless masturbating had led to me having to persuade my wife to try to get picked up by some random younger guy.

Worse still, I realised that I was turned on by the idea of my wife with another man, and, despite the pain my balls were in, I was getting an erection, only minutes after an orgasm. Carol noticed it straight away.

"So, I hope you aren't going to pretend that you aren't turned on by the thought of becoming a cuckold, because I can see evidence that you are."

Carol let go of my balls and took a picture of my nearly erect cock.

"I think we're going to have to tell my sister that you're turned on by the idea of her having sex with another man. That should help her get over any reluctance she might have. Do you agree?"

"Yes Carol."

"Good, now I'm sure you have chores to do. I'm really looking forward to Saturday, I can't wait to see you persuading your wife to dress sexy and let herself get picked up."

The following evening seemed to proceed quite normally until, after dinner, when we were all settled down in the lounge to watch TV together. Carol announced, out of the blue, that I had something to say to my wife.

"Oh really, what is it my love?"

"Umm, I was thinking that you might like us all to go out during the day on Saturday, so you can get a new outfit for Saturday evening."

"Well that sounds very nice my love, what sort of outfit did you have in mind?"

"I don't really know, something quite sexy perhaps? Maybe a dress, or a skirt and top?"

"Sexy indeed? You know I'm going to be dancing with other men. Younger horny men. Are you saying that you want me to turn them on?"

"Well, I thought it would be the best way to help Carol get a guy."

"Oh right, of course. Well, we'd better do that then. Anything else I should get?"

"I thought some new sexy lingerie? To make you feel in the mood."

"OK, well that would be a good idea in case some guy lures me up to his room to have sex with me."

"I didn't mean that, I just."

"It's OK, I'll let you choose me some sexy undies, for another guy to see."

"Your husband has something to confess," Carol interjected

"What?"

"He's getting turned on by all of this."

"Are you?"

"Well, sort of," I stammered.

"By the idea of me being with another man?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"Well, that puts things in a different light."

"Does it?"

"Of course. I was believing that I had to be careful not to upset you, while going as far as I could get away with, having fun with a gorgeous, hunky young guy. Now that I know the idea turns you on, I can do pretty much what I want, as, the further I go, the more turned on you'll be. Isn't that right?"

"I'm not sure I want you to actually have sex with another guy."

"But it would turn you on if I did?"

My sister in law was looking at me and pretending to film me, but my wife was looking at me, so she didn't notice. I noticed though, and my blood ran cold.

"Yes, I guess it would."

"Wow, I'm really looking forward to Saturday night now. We can find me something really sexy to wear, and very sexy lingerie. I'm getting wet just imagining some hunk fucking my brains out. Let's go to bed and you can practise your tongue skills, while I imagine fucking another man!"

The week crawled by, with me thinking about the prospect of my wife dancing with other guys on Saturday night. Every time I pictured her in the arms of another man, my cock would get so hard. Carol didn't help, bringing the subject up every night.

"I hope you didn't mind me letting your little secret out the other night?" she said

"I think it's brilliant that I know you are turned on by the idea of me fucking other men. I'm so turned on by the idea of turning you on in that way," my wife interjected.

"There you are," concluded Carol.

On Thursday evening she opened with

"As a prospective cuckold, do you think a dress or skirt and top would be sexier. Which outfit would be most likely to get her chatted up?"

"You are very naughty Carol, you know he's embarrassed about his little kink," my wife sort of supported me.

"I think a dress would be better," Carol announced, going back to her own question.

"Actually, so do I," my wife concluded

And finally on Friday evening.

"I know you want your husband to come with us tomorrow evening, but, in the interests of me getting laid, you need to promise me that you won't be inhibited by him watching you. After all, the more you enjoy yourself with other guys, the more turned on he'll be."

"Yes, I haven't forgotten, and so I promise not to hold back. In fact, the idea of him watching really turns me on."

So, on Saturday morning I woke really early, before 7am. I woke with a jolt, ejected from a dream about watching my wife being fucked by a group of men. I had a massive hard on, but I was determined not to masturbate, as my wife and I always had sex on Saturday mornings. I lay for nearly two hours, dropping in and out of sleep, but never losing the erection.

Eventually my wife woke, very sleepy, gradually coming round.

"Good morning darling," she eventually said

"Morning my love," I replied.

"Uh hullo, what have we here?"

"It's Saturday and I'm so horny."

She was gently stroking the head of my rampant cock.

"I'm glad you're horny sweetheart, as I'm really horny as well, and that's just how we're going to stay. We've a special evening planned, and I don't want it spoilt because either of us has gone off the boil. Now we've shopping to do, so off you go and get my coffee, while I shower."

So, that was that, I was horny as hell and getting no sex. I got the coffee and shortly after I got back into bed my wife returned. She slipped her hand under the bed covers and started stroking my cock again. I thought that maybe she'd changed her mind.

"I tell you what my love," she said, still stroking, "If you are a really good boy today and this evening, and have the right attitude, whatever happens, then maybe we'll miss church and have sex tomorrow morning. Ok?"

"Ok my love."

"Now off you go and shower."

I was tempted to have a quick wank in the shower, but I suspected that my wife would check when I got back to the bedroom. I was right, she did.

"Now that's a good start, not wanking in the shower, and here you are with a lovely hard on, good boy."

"Thank you my love."

"Now get dressed and have breakfast while I dry my hair."

"Yes my love."

For a while then, it was just like a normal Saturday, going shopping We went to the nearest Mall, and my wife headed for one of her favourite shops, Monsoon, and began picking up dresses to try on. She chose so many, I had to hold a pile of them and swap, as the shop only allowed four items at a time in the changing room.

"What about this one Carol?"

"No, it makes you look fat."

A few minutes later.

"This one?"

"No, it's not sexy at all!"

More minutes later

"Not sure about this one, it looks nice, but it's a bit see through."

"That one's brilliant, and it's not really see through, is it cucky?"

"No," I agreed, even though it was, "but."

"I know what you're going to say," Carol jumped in, "She can't wear those Granny knickers with it! I totally agree. Buy the dress and let's go to a nice lingerie store to find something sexy to go under it."

So my wife went back to change and Carol rounded on me.

"You nearly screwed up big time there. That dress is perfect. With some sexy underwear which will be clearly visible on the dance floor, she's sure to score. Now we have to get her into the tiniest thong possible, in a darkish colour, so it can be seen. Also we need a matching bra that pushes her big tits up and on view. Unless you help me with this your wife will see the video before we set off tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes Carol, sorry," I mumbled.

So next we were at La Senza, and looking at thong and bra sets.

"Carol, don't you think some bigger panties would be better, so I don't have bulges?"

"No, all men like thongs. What do you say cucky?"

"Carol is right my love, if a man touches your bum he wants to discover a thong, the tinier the better. Granny knickers would be a big turn off. They would make him think that you're older than you look."

"Well done," Carol whispered in my ear.

"Oh, Ok, what about this red set?"

"It's nice, but this purple one is better" Carol said, holding up a push up bra and the tiniest lacy thong I've ever seen.

"Don't you agree husband?"

"I think it's fantastic, and the colour is much classier."

"Oh, right, well I'd better have that set then."

"I'll just go and pay," I offered.

When I got back the girls were talking, but stopped before I was within earshot.

"I was just saying to Carol that your attitude has been really good so far, and she also suggested I should have new shoes to complement my sexy outfit. She insists that I buy some high heels, what do you think?"

"I agree, you need sexy high heels to really finish the look."

I knew what the look was, but I didn't say anything. It was a look which said 'Available for sex!'

We next went to a series of expensive shoe shops until finally...

"These look nice," Carol said, holding up a pair of strappy purple high heels, the exact colour of the underwear.

"They match my underwear, rather than the dress, what's the point of that?"

"They don't not go," I offered, helpfully.

"The point is, that when you go back to a guy's hotel room, the first thing you do is remove your dress, and at that point he'll see that your shoes match your underwear. And what will he think cucky boy?"

I felt so humiliated, and also unbelievably turned on.

"That she dressed for sex."

"Exactly!Try them on."

Needless to say they fitted perfectly, and so I paid for those too.

Back home, the girls prepared to go out.

"You'd better trim your pubes sister, those knickers are tiny," Carol advised.

They primped and preened for hours, but eventually they were ready. We stood by the front door about to leave when my wife looked at me earnestly.

"When we come back in through this door, I may be a hot wife, and you might be a cuckold. I'll try not to disappoint you my love, and you mustn't let me down either. Promise me."

"I promise my love. I love you."

"And I love you," she concluded, and as Carol opened the door, my beautiful sexy wife kissed me gently on the lips.

So, we were going to a dance. My wife dressed to kill, and my sister blackmailing me into encouraging my wife to be unfaithful to me.

You can imagine all the conflicting emotions going through my head.

"Park over there," my wife instructed in her usual peremptory manner.

"Yes my love."

As we walked into the room all the guys looked at my wife. She looked stunning, and completely available, but virtually all the guys were there with their wives so they couldn't do anything. I could see from their looks that they wanted to though.

We found the table with our name on it, and I immediately ordered champagne from the waiter. Within minutes two of the husbands were chatting to my gorgeous wife, and their wives were looking daggers at them. Normally I would have chatted the wives up, as women tend to like me, but Carol had instructed me not to detract from my wife's plans, so I just chatted with Carol.

The mediocre dinner came and went, and I ordered another bottle of champagne for the girls. I just had a beer, as I had to drive home.

The dance started, and I got up and danced with both women, and I was so happy, dancing with two beautiful women and every guy in the place jealous as hell.

After about half an hour, new people started arriving. They were all guys in their 30s and 40s, all smartly dressed in suits, and a lot of them really good looking. Carol grabbed me.

"Scram Cucky, bandits at twelve o'clock!"

So here was my worst nightmare.

The girls continued to dance together and within five minutes two young hunky guys cut in and started dancing with them. There didn't seem to be much chemistry in the body language, and sure enough, the girls were walking back to the table after two dances. When they arrived, however, they didn't sit with me, but on the opposite side of the table. I could only just make out their conversation.

"Ok, but not good enough," said my wife, "he kept looking down my top."

"I thought that was the idea of the low cut dress, and push up bra"

"I need him to be a bit more subtle, and also better looking, like those two guys over there."

"Oh yes, I see what you mean. He's smiling at you."

"That's cos I'm smiling at him. Here we go."

"Would you two lovely ladies care to dance with us lonely gentlemen?"

"Are you sure you're both gentlemen?"

"We are, but it's only temporary."

"Then we'll dance with you temporarily."

My wife is so funny.

They all went off to the dance floor and started bopping about. Immediately I could see that the chemistry was different, the guys kept leaning in to talk, and touching the girls upper arms, then occasionally putting their arms around the girl's necks, and dancing like that. The guy with my wife was the more amorous of the two. This was one of the most erotic experiences of my life, but I was also feeling a sick, jealous feeling in my stomach.

After three dances, the DJ announced that he was going to have a romantic interlude, and play a few smoochy songs, so he was looking forward to seeing some amorous couples getting passionate on the dance floor. I couldn't believe my ears, no DJ plays smoochy music any more. I definitely didn't want my wife getting passionately romantic on the dance floor with a guy she'd only just met, and more importantly, who wasn't me, her husband!

My desire to protest was pointless, and short lived, however, as a Lionel Richie song started playing, and my wife melted into the arms of her new man. Carol was also dancing close to her new man, but he seemed a bit shy and reserved, whereas the guy my wife was dancing with was definitely getting amorous. He had one hand on her back, and the other on a bum cheek. They were moving against each other in a fluid, sensuous movement that must have been giving him a hard on. He whispered something in my wife's ear, then she turned her face towards his, leaned forward, and suddenly they were kissing. Not tentative, reserved, I've just met you kisses, but, passionate, sensual, how soon can we go to bed, kisses.

Luckily I was still sitting down, as my cock was as hard as a tent pole, even though I felt sick and betrayed. Carol and her guy were also kissing, but they were pecking, awkward, kisses, like teenagers at their first dance. The guy with my wife had removed his hand from her back, as it wasn't needed, since she had her arms around his neck, locking their mouths together in an unending orgy of lips and tongues. His hands were now both on her arse, one cheek each, and groping them, causing her dress to ride up a little.

This scene carried on for two more dances, until some more modern and lively music came on. Both couples walked off the dance floor and towards our table, and they all sat down around the table, but on the far side from me, leaving an empty chair either side of me, which felt weird.

"Aren't you going to introduce me?" the guy with my wife asked.

"Hubby, this is Paul, Paul, this is my husband. Don't worry sweetheart, I explained to Paul that the only way you can get turned on is by watching me with other men."

"That's not..."

"Shut up!" said Carol "unless you're hoping to be a film star!"

"What?" my wife asked

"It doesn't matter," Carol replied

"Well, you've got a very sexy wife," Paul informed me

"Thank you, I know."

"And I'm going to be very happy to help your wife satisfy your little kink. And I'm sure I'll be able to satisfy your wife at the same time."

"Aren't you going to thank Paul for being so thoughtful?" Carol asked.

"Yes, sorry. Thank you Paul."

"That's better. Now, don't you want to buy us all some champagne, to celebrate finding such lovely guys to dance with? You'd better get two bottles."

"And just a beer for you, as you're driving," my wife added, helpfully.

"Yes my love."

I finally got back with the two bottles of Moet, a beer, and four champagne glasses carried by a very pretty waitress, who I barely noticed, because my wife and Paul were doing what we used to call 'snogging'. When I leant forward to position the glasses, I could see that Paul had raised the hem of my wife's dress, so it was above her knees, and his hand was between her knees. To be fair to my wife, her knees were tightly clenched, trapping his hand from going up her thighs. Carol and her guy were also 'snogging' but Carol's hem remained near her ankles. Why on earth had she ended up with the shy one, and my wife got Mr.Seduction?

12