Send Three and Four Pence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I struggled around the two couples to open one of the bottles, pour full glasses, then position them in front of the four enthusiastic lovers. I thought I was being totally ignored, but then Paul spoke.

"Why don't you sit there next to your wife, so that you can see all the action," he suggested.

So I sat down.

"Since you're so close, why don't you do something useful?" he asked.

"What would you like me to do?"

"Put your hand gently on your wife's knee there, and gently pull to part her legs so I can get my fingers on her pussy. You do want me to get my fingers into her pussy don't you?"

"Ermmnn.."

"Cucky!" from Carol

"Yes, I guess I do."

"Good, get to it."

I put my hand on my wife's left knee, it was warm and familiar. She put her hand on mine and squeezed a little.

"Thank you my love," she breathed, before surrendering to Pauls voracious mouth again.

I gently pulled her knee to the left, opening a route to her pussy for her new lover. My wife put up absolutely no resistance, and I watched as Paul's hand disappeared up under her dress towards her waiting sex.

He took his time, and, for me, time stood still, waiting for another man's fingers to reach my wife's clit. When he eventually got there she groaned with excitement, and pulled his head even harder into her enraptured embrace. Next, there was a bit of scuffling, around her crotch area, and then Paul's hand emerged from under my wife's dress, holding her tiny, lacy, purple thong.

"These are nice," he pronounced, "did you get them for her to show off to a new lover?"

"I suppose."

"Well, be a good chap, and pop them in your pocket. They're rather in my way at the moment."

He handed me the string, and I immediately noticed that the gusset was soaking wet You would have thought that she'd wet herself, but I knew it was from her arousal.

"uh..ok," I said, lamely.

The two went back to 'snogging' and Paul's hand went back up between my wife's legs. I knew exactly the moment he reached her cunt, because I heard her say.

"Oh God...yes..make me cum!"

A few minutes more of the passion, and it was obvious that my wife was about to cum. She tried to keep the noise down, rather unsuccessfully, and I know from personal experience, that she gets turned on by trying not to make a noise when she's about to cum. On this occasion, I didn't think she needed any additional stimulation. A few seconds later we got a slightly muted.

"Oh God...I'm cumming, I'm cumming..."

As she calmed down Paul asked her the big question.

"Are you coming up to my room?"

"Sorry, not tonight Paul, it's too soon for me."

"Oh ok, can I see you again?"

"Probably, I'll give you my number. Give me a few days, then call me. I won't be selfish again, I promise."

They exchanged numbers, then my wife got up and headed for the exit. Carol and her guy followed, having failed to have any kind of sex, and also failed to exchange numbers.

At the car Paul and my wife started kissing again, and for a moment I thought he was going to fuck her against the car, but she stopped it and said.

"Sorry I've left you frustrated, but if you ring and arrange to take me out next Saturday, I promise we'll have full wonderful sex, ok?"

"Very ok," he said, and turned to walk away.

Carol was already in the car.

As I drove towards home my wife put her hand on my crotch, and gave a gentle squeeze.

"Well done, you've earned your reward tomorrow morning. I'm still unbelievably horny, but I'm too tired to have sex tonight, but tomorrow morning I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. Just so you know, I'll be thinking about you, not Paul."

"Thank you my love."

"I had fun tonight, and I hope you did too?"

"Yes, I did. It was an incredible turn on, but also scary. I can't describe how jealous I was, but I kept wanting you to go further as well."

"That's good my love. If I see Paul again, I will let him fuck me."

"If?"

"Yes my love, if. By the way. I don't know what hold Carol has over you, and I won't ask, because I'm having so much fun as a result. But if you ever throw your toys out of the pram, I will demand that Carol gives you up. Do you understand my love?"

"Yes my love, I understand perfectly."

"Good."

The End

P.S. I'll explain the title. During the 1st World War it was common to send messages by couriers, as telephones didn't exist, and those runners would work in relays to speed up the transport of the messages. For particularly sensitive messages they would whisper the message to each other, so there was no piece of paper for the Germans to read if they managed to shoot the courier. The problem was that the messages got changed as they went along. This is the most famous one.

The message sent was.

"Send reinforcements, we're going to advance."

Unfortunately the message received by the generals was.

"Send three and four pence, we're going to a dance."

It was a very dangerous dance, almost as dangerous as the one I went to.

12