All Comments on 'Send Three and Four Pence'

by Boomerang7

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just another fag story

from a dickless moron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 star

wish could rate lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Title?

It would help if the title had at least some relevance to the story. Oh, yes, of course - there wasn't one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another stupid fucking Brit cuckold story.

Churchill must be spinning his grave at the state of panty waisted, cum licking queers in his homeland. I think that if Hitler were to invade today, the current crop of pansies would roll out the welcome mat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ugh

Some people should just read the stories, and not write...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Read and not write should be your motto!

dear Annony!! You should just read these stories ansd not comment or write every again. You're an ass wipe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really

Way too much of this fetish crap in the wrong category. Sorry, can't rate it well posted in this category; for writing style or otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Could you have made this any dumber?

Why wouldn't he have gotten off the bed, taken the camera away from Carol and erased the pictures? What's she going to do? Beat him up? Don't make me laugh. This was a horrible story. Just another cheating slut and her spineless husband waiting to catch a nasty social disease from his slut. Poorly thought out. What is his wife and sister going to do to him? Why would he stick around and not divorce the whore? What's he getting out of this beside humiliation and degradation? Poorly written with silly dialogue. Your stories are scoring extremely low. You might want to consider getting some help with your delivery. Because this was simply god awful and not worth the time it took to read.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Literotica developes...

...more and more into being a cuckold-forum. I may never understand how "men" can enjoy being humiliated or why people claiming to be "authors" cannot mark their stories with a clear "cuckoldry"-warning.

How about "Don´t read if you have balls"?

Cuckerotica is well on its way to redundancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

This author's "stories" are almost always the same shit. This genre is being ruined.

I find that in order to enjoy true LW stories I have read older stories by authors who knew how to write. When I do I see I am not alone as stories written years ago are still drawing comments as recently as yesterday. It is a sad commentary on the site but I suppose we should be thankful the stories are still there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So tired of gay cuckold husbands

What has happened to Loving Wifes. There needs to be a separate area for the cum loving gay married men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why do you whining whimps read these stories if you know they'll upset you?

Tell us. We'd like to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's a game

I am sure that many writers in incest, bdsm, rape colluded to use different nicknames and post these stories just to get you guys to react. I even think that thay might be using old forgotten stories that they twist a bit and voila! There was a thread last year in authors hangout about crazy anonymous comments in LW and this phenomenon might comes from that thread.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

they read because they are closet cuckolds. end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
As usual, the comments are a laugh

the cuckies against the non-cuckies. It's a hoot. Stopped reading after the first paragraph. That's all I needed to know. The comments confirmed that observation. 1* for just another willing cuckold tale, not worth reading.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
There is a lot......

There are a lot of cuckold stories on this site. It would be a good refreshing change to have some non cuckold stories and perhaps some cuck queen stories. Another theme in short supply is a husband stopping / fighting back and preventing a wife turning him into a cuckold.

Perhaps we could have some stories of a big dick white male cuckolding a black husband with his black wife !

Is this too much to ask from some of the very brilliant authors on this site.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
The knowing cuckold

The story where the husband actually knows he is cuckolded is the modern horror story for men. Something they are afraid of happening to them and having no control over it. It takes place before their eyes and they cannot stop it like a live sex show. In the past cuckolds were ignorant of their wife's infidelity and they were seen as fools. That's the change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loser tale by a loser.

Look at this sicko loser scores. Really a sick SOB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Utter garbage

The title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just another wimp faggot husband and a Cunt wife

And cunt sister in law. I would have killed them both and feed them to the fishes. But then the husband would need to have balls. Something this author does not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wimps and sluts

2 things id do 2 these cows ,give them bath a slap throw them out hire someone 2 chuck sulphuric acid in there whore faces, cuckerotica is not going 2 survive people r leaving site for sol in droves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BORING BORING

Same old cuckold story written by a sad assed wimp author who likes nothing better than to eat multiple cum deposits from wife's gangbanged ass and pussy.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Closer and closer

If cuckold where in chastity, he would have been dripping and leaking by now. Painfully as his little cock tried to get hard in his cage. He would enjoy the sexy lustful feeling of it. Sister in law must insist that cuckold be put in chastity. Wife needs to catch him wanking. Then get the cage. Then jerk him with in cuming again and again. The bag of ice peas will calm him down and lock his little boy up. Also, please stop forcing these poor trolls to read your stories. They sound like they are in great pain all the time. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: devilspy-closer and closer

I've read your comment before on other stories. No doubt in my mind, you're a certified cucky. Nobody is in pain asshole, it's guys like you and these sick authors that should be in pain. Your fetish is making most people sick, that's why the negative comments. Do us all a favor, you and this sick author demand this site give you your own category called "cuckoldry".. Then you and others of your kind can wallow in your fetish all day long, you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To The Last Commenter...

Thanks You.You are correct.Well said.Dspy belongs back in his mom's basement

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

Anon asshole, this site already gives cuckold writers their own category, it's called 'loving wives', a section for erotic stories about extra martial sex. All of you revenge story idiots should move to non-erotic where you belong, your violent, misogynistic shit violates the submission guidelines if it's being posted any where else, stories posted any where else are supposed to be primarily focused on being erotic. Go Jack off to descriptions of big, strong men beating up women or boring stories about divorce somewhere else.

And seriously, authors, turn off anonymous feedback in your account settings. There is no point giving pieces of shit like that a soap box, has anyone set as anonymous ever said anything useful, ever?

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 10 years ago
dear annony. You followed him toother places so you could

read his comment now too!!??? WTF man!! You are a sick, sick mother fucker. You read all these stories and then bitch your hate!! You are a fucked up animal

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Loving Wives

Is for a range of infidelity stories, not just BTB and not just Cuckold. Comments can be based on the commenter's viewpoint, whether you agree or not. Heat and no light comes from commenters thrashing each other.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

unh0unh0about 10 years ago
Give me a break!

They're in the UK. There's a husband. Of COURSE he's gonna want to be dominated by his wife and cuckolded by her! If you can tell from the title where the setting is, you know where it's going to go. Why fuss? Cuckolding is the most popular thing there right behind English football. So read or don't. Use your head.

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Really hot, wow!!!

Love this story, thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WW1

Transmitted from trenchs:

"We are going to advance.

Send reinforcements"

Received at HQ:

"We are going to a dance.

Send three and fourpence"

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
really

If he didn't want this all to happen he would have laughed at the SIL.

If the wife is the sort to screw other men she is also the sort to not bat an eye about him masturbating.

So for all the game playing he is actually a willing cuckold.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Too many "my darling"s and "my love"s...

Too many "my darling"s and "my love"s...said by two persons who don't love each other, and have no self-respect...This shows again in the new story about these sad couple: "Double Dates Pt. 01"...1* for both, just because there aren't available negative ratings...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

throw bothe of the bitches to the curb grow some balls for gods sake they are just whores

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
More

More British cuckold nonsense. The sun has now set.on the British Empire.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
I wish

I wish you had at least tried to make the premise believable. His sister in law comes into his bedroom unannounced and uninvited, and finds him masturbating, and this is supposed to provide sufficient blackmail to let her dominate him, and let another man screw his wife?

“Hey honey, I’m just calling to let you know that Carol came into our bedroom while I was stroking one off. Would you ask her to not just walk into our house when you’re not home? Yes, I love you too. Have a good day at work. Bye.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank Goodness

You stopped writing this drivel

JJ

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

This was so bad that Websters is creating a new word to describe it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous