Senior Week Ch. 06: Snacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike had been walking towards a hallway when he noticed that Rachel had stopped and was no longer following him. He glanced back at her curiously.

"Um, my room is down-. Did you want to go somewhere else or something?"

Rachel sucked in a deep breath and let her eyes flick to his pants again. She was standing in the same spot she'd been in when she'd had her fight with Erica. The intensity of the memory strangely aroused her. She suddenly wanted to stay in that space.

"Well, you said your friends are all gone, right?" She flashed her eyes at him playfully.

"Might be a little more fun out here in the open."

Mike felt himself harden painfully against his shorts. He was almost fully erect and had been trying to subtly block the obvious view as they'd walked. But now, there didn't seem to be much point in modesty. Rachel was staring back at him, radiating sexual energy. And she was so hot. Yeah, whatever she wanted to do was just fine.

With a smirk, Mike turned and walked back to where Rachel had stopped. She was standing in front of an old beat up couch and was nervously chewing on the end of her straw as she watched him. Finally, she raised her eyebrows and spoke with a teasing smile.

"Well? Let's see it."

Mike swallowed a final time and took a breath. Keeping his eyes on her, he undid the draw string on his bathing suit and loosened the elastic. Looking down at himself, he pulled the material off his waist and let it hit the floor. He stepped out of the suit (still slightly damp from the ocean) and kicked it aside. His dick was fully hard and throbbing as it pointed directly at Rachel's stomach.

Giving him an impressed smile, Rachel took a deep sip from her drink and indicated for him to sit down on the couch. As he complied, she dropped to her knees in front of him and scooted up in between his legs. She put her drink down to the side and shot him a playful grin.

His tortured, lustful stare sent a wave of confidence through her senses and she decided to push him further. Her eyes still on his, she bent her arm behind her back and unsnapped her bikini top, letting it fall to the carpet beside her. She beamed at his audible gasp and she rose up tall off her heels to give him a better view. She saw his hands twitching nervously and she nodded with a grin.

Mike couldn't believe this was actually happening, and when Rachel had dropped her top, he'd almost came. His pupils locked onto her tits with laser focus. Those alluring tits that he'd gotten a quick glimpse of after the wave had hit her a few days prior. Those same tits she'd displayed proudly in her almost meaningless outfit as she'd teased him from across the beer pong table at the party. They were now out in the open, hanging freely, just inches away.

His eyes twitched as he processed the image. They were large and full and perfectly shaped. They hung high on her chest and perked up to a degree that seemed to bend the laws of physics. Her light brown nipples stood erect and aimed happily in his direction. And a crisscross of overlapping tan-lines created sexy contrasts of golden tan and creamy white flesh.

The picture was perfect, but when she'd indicated to his hands and given him nodding confirmation, he'd wasted no time at all moving to the next level. He reached out and sunk his fingers deeply into her full chest with a happy sigh. They felt so good. Soft and warm from the sun. He ran his thumbs over her nipples and grinned as she moaned gently in response. He wasn't sure if his hands had ever experienced such perfection. It was divine.

He could've gone on caressing and squeezing her all afternoon but the pulsing between his own legs reminded him that there was a main course still to come. His brain flipped back to the image of her teasingly sucking that ice cube in his kitchen. Arousal quaked through his senses and he sucked in a breath. Releasing his grip from its heavenly location, he smiled and slumped back into the scratchy cushions of the couch.

Rachel smiled and licked her lips as Mike let her breasts fall free. She knew what he wanted. Her hair was already up in a ponytail from the beach and she tingled as she felt his body flinch to her touch on his inner thighs. His whole body seemed to be aching for her and she felt suddenly very excited to make good on her word and rock his world. Letting her boobs brush against his knees, she leaned forward and spoke one final time before lowering her face down into his lap.

"Bet you're glad you did me that favor now."

Mike started to respond but his words died in a loud breath as Rachel slipped his cock into her mouth and sucked him in deep. His legs tensed and he shivered audibly at the feeling. Rachel had been sipping on her tea the entire time they'd walked and her mouth was icy cold. It was an unexpected sensation but it felt sharply pleasurable. He groaned loudly as she slid her cool lips back up his shaft and swirled her tongue around him. As she plunged back downward and began to bob her head in a sweeping, gentle rhythm, he closed his eyes and sighed. He was in heaven.

Rachel smiled to herself as she guided his penis in and out of her mouth with smooth precision. She was definitely enjoying the moment as well. Sucking this boy's dick in the middle of his living room excited her and hearing him groan and shiver made her senses tingle. He was rock hard and he tasted a bit like the ocean, the subtle saltiness of his flesh providing an interesting contrast against the sweet tea she'd been drinking. She figured he'd been thinking about this moment since that night at the party. His legs were tensing already. She smiled to herself again as she wondered how long he would be able to hold out.

Mike had been thinking about this moment since the party. He'd been thinking about it even before Rachel had teasingly implied she'd suck his dick if he would agree to help her. It had been her fight with Erica that had first made him stir. As the girls had exchanged barbs, Erica had loudly implied that Rachel was the kind of girl who gave out blowjobs like candy on Halloween. The whole room had heard it and it certainly hadn't gone unnoticed.

Up until that point, Mike had just figured that Rachel was some hot chick with a great rack whom he'd love to get to know better. But when Erica had dropped the bomb about her oral proclivities, it had pushed the lustful gears of his brain into overdrive. He'd immediately pursued her after the beer pong game had ended, and just minutes later they'd been standing in the kitchen together, Rachel sucking away on her ice cube.

Mike truly had felt that he'd been played when she'd left abruptly with her drunk friend. Part of him had never really expected a girl of her caliber to up and blow him as part of some silly "deal." But he'd allowed himself to believe in the dream and it had been gnawing at him for the past few days that it had disintegrated so unceremoniously. So when he'd spotted her on her beach chair, nibbling casually away at a pretzel, he'd simply had to act.

He groaned again as Rachel's lips pressed forcefully around the head of his cock, emitting a slurping squeak as she sucked in firmly. She'd been down on him for a couple minutes already, and while the tingling coolness of her mouth had slowly faded back into soft warmth, the sensations were no less exhilarating. She wasn't going at him full bore, but the firm suction she provided with each movement was intensely pleasurable. She seemed to know exactly what spots to hit and with the perfect amount of touch or finesses. And she seemed to be genuinely enjoying sucking his dick. Her face was relaxed and her eyes playful and light. All Mike hoped for was to be able to hold out against the quickly growing rumble coming from deep within his core.

As the waves of pleasure flowed through him, Mike peeled his eyes away from the scene and turned to look out the glass door they'd entered from. His gaze darted all over the blue sky in the background and the wisps of innocuous clouds drifting by. He couldn't believe he was actually getting sucked off in his living room in the middle of the day by likely the hottest girl he'd seen so far that week. And further, that she was so good at it. He smiled and glanced back down to again watch the magical vision between his legs. As Rachel's ponytail shook to her movements and her soft lips stretched smoothly around his dick, he realized with mixed emotions that his time was almost up.

Rachel, too, could sense the impending end as she swallowed some saltiness that was beginning to become more prevalent. Mike's dick was twitching tensely in her mouth and the muscles in his thighs were flexed tight by her shoulders. Part of her was a little sad that their exciting bit of afternoon fun was coming to a conclusion, but she was also tingly with anticipation for him to get off. Based on the multi-day wait she'd given him and the extent of his arousal from the moment he'd undressed, she was sure it was going to be intense.

Her wait ended quickly as Mike suddenly tensed up and breathed out a raspy warning. Rachel felt his hand come to the back of her head and his fingers slip over and through her ponytail. She inhaled through her nose and adjusted her position slightly as she continued to bob smoothly away. Gentle whimpers escaped her lips and intertwined with the groans up above.

"Oh shit!"

Contemporaneous with his curse, Mike came forcefully, flexing his hips and shooting off into Rachel's mouth. Rachel felt the warm blast and slowed her pace as another twitch and pulse brought a second offering to the back of her tongue. Swallowing gently, she continued to glide her lips around Mike's shaft as he unloaded with a series of groaning waves. It was as plentiful as she'd expected and she narrowed her eyes as she concentrated on guiding him all the way to the end.

After a few final pulses, Mike finally lost steam and let his body relax again into the couch. He shivered roughly as Rachel continued to gently work him between her lips. He'd never experienced a girl finishing a blowjob like Rachel was (his last girlfriend didn't even like to let him come in her mouth). Not only had Rachel eagerly accepted it all, she'd barely missed a beat while he'd been writhing around. Mike groaned again and dug his fingers into the cushions as the intensity of the pleasure pushed him to his limits. Quite the favor, indeed.

Finally, Rachel relented and released him from the tingling torture. She let his dick slip gently from her lips and she exhaled as she rocked back onto her heels. Shooting him a coy, closed-mouth smile, she averted her eyes and swallowed hard. When she'd finished, she looked back up at him and grinned as she reached for her drink to take a refreshing sip. It was all so casual. As if sucking his dick had been a part of her meal. Sip, sip, suck for a few minutes, sip again.

Rachel always reveled in the moments immediately after she got a boy off. Often it wasn't convenient (or wise) to linger long afterwards, but when there was no immediate rush, she loved to simply sit back and bask in his supremely satisfied reaction. Mike's face was flushed and his body trembled to the pace of his fast breaths. It was clear that she'd paid her debt and then some.

She smiled as the sweet flavor or her iced tea washed over her tongue. The cold-mouth maneuver she'd done on him had actually been coincidental but Rachel had done it before with other guys. One or two boys had found it too shockingly intense, but overall it had been usually very well received. She shivered pleasurably as she recalled Mike's gasp and strained grin when she'd first sucked him in. Clearly he was in the camp of enjoying it.

Mike looked down at Rachel's amused expression with a glazed, euphoric smile. This was the first time he'd hooked up that week and it would certainly be hard to top. His thoughts swirled as he tried to make sense of the complete craziness of what had just happened.

Who was this girl? Where did she come from? While he'd been pissed when she'd left him in the lurch at the party, if he was being truly honest with himself, he'd never actually expected that she was going to suck his dick. She was out of his league and he'd been plenty happy with just checking her out in her provocative outfit as they'd played beer pong. And now that she was kneeling in front of him (still topless) having just casually given him some afternoon head, life didn't seem like it could get much better. He, too, realized he could just sit there and stare at her all day. What was the rush? What reason was there to move?

And then, the reason came.

Mike and Rachel were snapped from their hazy smiles as they heard the familiar creak of a sliding glass door. Their heads shot to the side of the room and they stared back at a face that mirrored their own surprise.

One of Mike's roommates stood frozen in the doorway, his jaw halfway to the floor. His eyes were smiling but everything else in his body displayed pure, heart-stopping shock. His stare stayed locked onto the scene of his friend sitting completely naked on the couch with a gorgeous, topless girl kneeling in front of him. It was obvious what had just happened (or perhaps was still happening). No one said a word.

Finally, Mike broke the stillness and stood up quickly. He reached for his discarded swimming suit and clumsily stepped back into them. As he slid the damp fabric back up to his waist, he turned back to face his friend. His face was redder than if he'd been out in the sun with no block on all week. He didn't know what to do so he laughed.

"Dude! What the fuck are you-? I thought you guys were staying at the beach for a while!"

His roommate returned fire with an equally shocked tone.

"What? I didn't even know you left! I was just coming back to pack a bowl real quick and-."

His eyes darted back to Rachel who appeared surprisingly calm. She hadn't even really moved to cover herself, save one hand loosely draped across her breasts. With her other hand, she was sipping from a straw. She looked amused.

He suddenly remembered her. The chick from the ocean! And from the party! He cracked a wide grin and spoke again.

"Oh shit! It's you! Um, Rachel, right? We played beer pong the other night. Jake! Remember?"

Rachel nodded affirmatively as she kept the straw between her lips. She did remember him. She'd recognized him instantly after the initial shock had worn off. She smiled at him silently and took another sip.

Jake spoke again, his eyes darting between Mike and Rachel (specifically her partially covered body).

"Well, fuck me. Look, my bad. I hope I didn't interrupt anythi-."

His eyes darted to Mike who grinned reflexively. Grinning back, he shook his head and continued

"Ah. It did look like you were finished."

Rachel blushed at his comment. Finished. It was obviously no secret what had been going on, but that word seemed to make things more explicit. She'd just finished giving his friend a blowjob. He'd finished coming in her mouth. He was finished and she'd finished him off. It all made her tingle unexpectedly.

She also realized that their little rendezvous was in fact, finished. She stood gingerly and reached down for her bikini top. Since modesty had clearly gone out the window long ago, she shrugged and dropped her arm from her boobs, giving the boys a clear look once again as she moved to re-dress herself. She could feel the disappointment fill the room as she slid her breasts back into the cups of her top. She rolled her eyes and snapped her suit back together as both boys stared at her with sad admiration. She shook her head at them playfully and took another sip from her cup. It had been fun. And in a few minutes, she'd be back in the sun, reading her book once again.

Smiling warmly at Mike, she turned and started to move towards the sliding door. As she reached for the handle, she turned back and spoke.

"Well, I guess maybe I'll see you around, Mike. Thanks again for that favor."

Mike smirked before beaming brightly in response. He replied with playful laugh.

"No, thank you. Yours was a lot better anyway."

The pair exchanged silly grins and Rachel was about to step back onto the deck when Jake finally sprang into action. His brain had been locked up by what he'd just seen but he managed to blurt out just in the nick of time.

"Whoa! Wait! You leaving? I, uh-. I'm good at favors, too! In fact I could do you one right now!"

Rachel froze and turned back around slowly. She smirked at Jake's desperate expression and crossed her arms with a drippingly sarcastic smile.

"Oh? And what kind of favor did you so nobly want to do for me?"

She couldn't wait to hear his stammering response as he racked his brain for some bullshit way to talk her into staying. But when Jake did respond, it caught Rachel off guard. With a slick smile, he gave her the answer.

"Well, like I was saying when I walked in on, um, you know. I was about to pack up a bowl to get a little afternoon buzz going. Beach was getting a little boring if you know what I mean." He raised an inquisitive eyebrow at her.

"Something you might be interested in?"

Rachel swallowed as her sarcastic expression softened just a bit. She hadn't expected him to have a legitimate comeback. And legitimate it was. Rachel definitely had a fondness for getting high. Especially at the beach. A nice smoking buzz just seemed like the perfect complement to a lazy summer day by the ocean. It made too much sense.

She smirked as she mulled it over. He obviously wasn't offering out of the goodness of his heart. He wanted something in return. And while Rachel wasn't totally opposed to the idea, she also didn't want to spend all day at this house. She wanted to get back to her friends and her book. The house was supposed to have been empty anyway! Who else might walk in? Would she end up going down on everyone who lived there? She giggled at the silly thought as she responded slowly.

"Maybe." Her eyes flashed playfully and she cocked her head. "To what do I owe such kindness?"

Jake's eyes sparkled as he sensed he had her on the line. He didn't know what kind of "favor" Mike had done for her to get his dick sucked but at the very least he could try to get a round as well. He shrugged his shoulders with an innocent grin.

"I don't know. Maybe you could blow me away with an offer."

Rachel laughed sharply and shook her head at his innuendo.

" 'Blow you away', huh?" She raised her chin and shot him a condescending smile. "This isn't Pawnstars. You're not exactly the only one with weed down here."

Jake matched her tone and grinned back. "Not the only one with-? This ain't the minor leagues, girl. I don't mess around with J.V. shit. What I got will blow your hair back." He winked, feeling proud of himself.

Rachel scoffed and smiled again. "You sound pretty sure of yourself. And again with the blowing? You need to get your mind out of the gutter."

Jake put his palms up and grinned. "Look, you sound like you're no rookie. I got it in my room. Why don't you come back inside and chill for a minute? I'll go get it and you can see if I'm for real."

Rachel looked back at him curiously before flicking her eyes to Mike. He simply shrugged. She thought about her friends and her beach chair and her book. Even her pretzel. A grumpy growl rolled through her stomach. She'd really wanted that pretzel! If she went back inside, the afternoon might take a funny turn. She looked over at Jake and pondered her options. The idea of getting slightly baked and then relaxing in the sun did sound kinda awesome. She sighed. She was in.

Without a further word, Rachel stepped back into the living room and walked over to the couch. She sat down gently and took another sip from her drink. She was glad she'd gotten the large size. She loved iced tea.