Senior Week Ch. 06: Snacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing that neither boy had moved or even said anything, she turned her head back towards Jake and raised an eyebrow.

"Well?"

Jake smiled and nodded quickly. He walked briskly towards his room, passing Mike on the way to give him a celebratory slap on the shoulder. In a few seconds, he had disappeared into a hallway.

Mike swallowed and looked over at Rachel on the couch. It didn't really make sense but he suddenly felt a little jealous. Obviously, he'd gotten what he's wanted and she'd certainly done a great job. But the idea that she might also do it for his friend made him feel strange.

He'd been all prepared to brag to the guys about how the hot chick in the tank top from the party had sucked him dry while the rest of them had been dicking around in the water. And now Jake might have a similar story. Mike shook his head and laughed at his stupid thoughts. Whatever. None of that mattered. He was down to smoke some pot and catch a few more good views of Rachel in her bathing suit anyway.

He plopped down on the couch next to her and they smiled at each other awkwardly. It was definitely a little weird. He'd just finished coming in her mouth a few minutes earlier and now they were sitting together, waiting in silence. Mike tapped his fingers against his thighs and stole a few sideways glances at Rachel's boobs. She smirked and pretended not to notice as she continued to chew idly on her straw. The ticks from the clock on the wall echoed in the silence.

Finally, the awkwardness was mercifully broken as Jake's cheerful voice called out from down the hall.

"Hey, Rachel! I can't find my lighter. Can you, um, come help me look real quick?"

Rachel swallowed and felt her stomach flutter. Jake had put it out there, albeit still somewhat subtly. She knew that if she went back into his room with him, her lips might just be finding their way onto something other than a glass pipe. The boy had just walked in on her kneeling topless in front of his naked friend. He'd surely been picturing her sucking his dick ever since. She knew what he wanted. But would she give it to him?

She thought about her hook-ups so far that week. While it had been a pretty wild couple of days, Rachel had actually only made one Ding! noise in her head (indicating a new penis) before today. Derrick. But now she'd just done Mike and was considering adding his roommate to the list just minutes after.

Tingly pangs of shame crept up gently into her stomach. Part of her had wanted to turn over a new leaf after what she'd gone through in the spring. She'd run through so many boys during that stretch and with such vacant willingness that it still made her head spin. The realization of what she was doing now made her feel a little guilty. Blowing two basic strangers in succession on a random Tuesday afternoon in their beach house wasn't exactly the stuff of new beginnings.

She looked over at Mike with another awkward smile. She'd been in this situation before: making close eye contact with a boy right before she went to go hook up with someone else. She'd seen the look at parties as she'd leave a group with some guy as he led her to a bathroom or bedroom to get his dick sucked. She'd glance back at his friends and watch them stiffen with desire.

She'd seen that exact look on Kevin's face the morning after prom right as Jeff had led her into the basement. The shared knowledge that she was about to get on her knees and make someone else come always sent shameful shivers up her spine. But for reasons she couldn't explain, they also made her pussy twitch with itchy arousal.

Making her decision, Rachel shrugged playfully at Mike as she stood from the couch and glanced down the hallway. She'd obviously done more for him than he'd deserved but she still felt butterflies in her stomach as she turned away. As she began to walk softly across the sand-scattered carpet, the tips of her ears got warm.

She could feel Mike watching her disappear down the hall. She could feel his shorts tightening again as he thought about what she was almost certainly about to be talked into doing for his friend. Rachel suddenly felt a little dizzy with anticipation as tremor snaked quickly between her legs. She licked her lips and chewed on her straw again.

The door to Jake's room was slightly ajar and Rachel pushed it open cautiously. It was darker inside than she had expected. Her pupils dilated as she stepped inside and looked around.

There was a sliding door walkout that led to a porch, but the vertical blinds were closed, blocking most of the sunlight. The overhead lights were off and only a dim table lamp in the near corner (combined with the light from the hallway) served to illuminate the space. Rachel smirked to herself at the thought. Kind of hard to find a lighter when you don't turn the lights on in the room. She smirked again as she located Jake. And she shook her head with a dry laugh.

Jake was clearly not looking for any "lighter." He was sitting in a fold-up, director's chair in the far corner of the room right next to the sliding door. He had some sort of text book on his lap and he was moving his fingers around over it. As Rachel's eyes adjusted to the dimness, she realized he was breaking up the weed and getting it ready for the bowl. She watched him with amusement for a few seconds before clearing her throat and speaking out sarcastically.

"Looks like you're searching pretty hard in that chair."

Jake looked up and grinned as he registered her presence. His eyes darted quickly over the exquisite image of her barely clothed figure. Swallowing away a jolt of arousal, he grinned and replied with a matching tone.

"Yeah, I gave up. But it's gotta be around here. Why don't you come over and look real quick while I finish this up."

Rachel rolled her eyes but decided to play along and do as he asked. She stepped deeper into the room, darting her gaze around as she passed various pieces of furniture and surfaces. She was about to tell him they should turn on a light so she could see better when her eyes passed over something and stopped her thought in its tracks.

Her stomach fluttered and a sly smirk curled across her lips as she looked down at Jake from a few feet away. Their eyes met and he shot her a knowing grin as he slowly removed the book from his lap and placed it on a small table next to him. He watched her lower her gaze to the floor right in front of his feet.

She'd found the lighter.

Rachel took a final step closer as she assessed the situation and pondered her options. The "missing" lighter was miraculously resting on the carpet directly between Jake's ankles. It was just a funny little setup he'd created. But it was now her move. She could play dumb and bend over and hand it to him. Or she could do what he wanted her to do. She took another sip as the hair on the back of her neck tingled.

Deciding with a rush of swirling excitement to play along with Jake's game, Rachel acted like she'd just seen the lighter that very moment. With a fake look of surprise, she sunk to her knees in front of him and gently placed her drink down on the floor beside her. She kept her eyes on his as she bent forward and reached for the lighter. Scooping it up swiftly, she rose up tall on her knees and twirled it in her fingers in front of him. Her elbows practically rubbed up against his thighs as she knelt directly between his happily spread legs. It was clear what he wanted but she kept the façade going for fun.

"Found it."

She reached forward and placed the lighter gently into his hand, letting her fingers brush against his. Looking up at him with dancing eyes and an innocent smile, she continued.

"Was there anything else you needed?"

Jake smiled back. But he was done playing. He'd thought he might have had her when she'd agreed to come back inside the house. And he'd taken a risk that she might laugh at him with his little lighter maneuver. But now that she was down in front of him and playing along, her beautiful tits almost making contact with his shorts, he couldn't wait any longer.

Before speaking, Jake raised his hips off the chair and swiftly slid his bathing suit down past his knees. His dick was completely hard and it sprung free with a wave in front of Rachel's face. As his shorts bunched together just below his knees, he eased his weight back onto the chair and smiled.

Rachel's eyebrows rose reflexively and an impressed gasp escaped her lips. Jake's dick was long and full, definitely a lot bigger than she'd expected. His build was pretty slight and for whatever reason she'd just guessed he'd be of average size. But that clearly wasn't the case. As his long shaft hovered and swayed just inches from her lips, she heard Jake finally answer.

"Well, just one thing I guess."

He paused and smirked proudly as he watched Rachel's widened eyes flick up to meet his.

"Why don't you take care of that for me while I finish up here?" He reached over and picked the glass bowl he'd been packing off of the table next to him. He shot her a slick smile and winked.

Rachel opened her mouth to roll out her next witty retort, but she stopped short. It was going to be something about favors or a pun about smoking. Something to keep the playful, flirty, suggestive talk that she loved going. But her lips shut as she decided against it. She wasn't there to make jokes or engage in light banter. She was there to suck his dick. He'd talked her back into the house and then called her into his room for one reason. So she'd blow him. He'd seen what Mike had gotten and he wanted some too. And now he was going to get it.

Rachel only smiled back as she leaned in and took a hold of his shaft. Parting her lips, she extended her tongue and began to run it all over him with smooth, thorough passes. He flinched at her contact and let out a gentle sigh. Rachel grinned at his reaction and swirled her tongue around his large head, teasing his tip with a series of playful flicks. As she gently stroked him and made a final assessment of the lay of the land, she took a deep breath and chose her path. Opening her mouth wide, she brought her lips around his head and sucked him in deep.

A groan sounded out above as Rachel's lips closed tightly around his shaft, forming a smooth, tight seal. She smiled to herself as she inhaled again and concentrated on the firm pressure of Jake fully filling her mouth and sliding into the upper reaches of her throat. His dick wasn't as full or wide as Tyler's (or a handful of others she'd experienced) but it was certainly long. She swallowed gently and pushed forward a bit, bringing her lips as far down his shaft as she could, meeting her grip. She wasn't able to take him in all the way, but it was a solid effort for her first rotation.

Letting him slip partially back out, Rachel twisted her mouth slightly and began to bob her head to a gentle but deliberate pace. Mike's dick hadn't been small by any means, but it hadn't taken much effort to suck. The current penis in her mouth required a bit more practiced concentration. Rachel grinned to herself at the thought. Practice was certainly something she didn't lack...

She was becoming more comfortable with the situation and had begun to shift into an automatic rhythm when her elbow grazed the stretched material of Jake's bathing suit. It was still around his legs and it was holding them somewhat close together. Rachel pulled back and winked at him as she moved to remedy the situation. She slid the cloth down past his ankles and helped him step out. Reflexively flexing her jaw, she tossed his suit onto the bed nearby and adjusted her body to scoot in closer between Jake's now more freely spread thighs.

Jake exhaled roughly with a whispered curse as the wet warmth of Rachel's mouth smoothly surrounded his dick once again. The feeling was incredible. As was the image. He stared down at her with admiration as he simply held still and watched her work. Her cheeks were pulled in tight and she was bobbing her head and neck delicately over his lap, her tongue snaking around his shaft as she slid him in and out of her mouth. And the lovely bird's-eye view of her wonderful tits pushed together and shaking gently in her skimpy top was tantalizing. He was suddenly glad that he was all but done packing the bowl because he really couldn't concentrate on both jobs at once.

As Rachel continued to skillfully service him, Jake reached over his shoulder and unlatched the lock on the sliding door behind him. He slid it open a few inches, allowing a gentle breeze to ripple through the room. Turning back around, he brought the bowl to his lips and clicked his lighter.

The familiar crackle of something burning sounded out and Jake pulled the smoke deeply into his lungs. He closed his eyes and held it for a moment before letting it flow back from his lips as he exhaled towards the cracked-open door. He shut his eyes and had just begun to refocus solely on the pleasure between his legs when suddenly it all stopped. His eyes shot open and he looked down to see Rachel staring up at him with her brows furrowed. She looked confused. And a bit annoyed.

Jake comprehended the look and he smiled defensively as he extended his hands towards her.

"Hey, sorry. I just couldn't wait. I had to get both feelings going at once, ya know?"

He indicated to the bowl and lighter in his hands and nodded.

"Go ahead. I wasn't trying to hold out."

Rachel smirked as she wiped some moisture from her lips. She'd been surprised when she'd heard Jake click the lighter. She'd assumed that they would be smoking after she finished her little job down below. The tasty, familiar marijuana aroma had caused her to smile automatically, warmly reminding her of the blowjob she'd given Jim as he'd smoked in his parked car at school about a week or so back. It had been the first blowjob she'd given since the day after Kevin's prom. She grinned sheepishly to herself as she swallowed the mild, salty taste of the ocean she'd gotten from Jake's flesh (similar to Mike's a few minutes earlier). Ding! She certainly was back in the saddle now.

With a roll of her eyes, she took the bowl and lighter from Jake's offering hand and brought them in close. She giggled to herself as she wondered if any of his other roommates used the bowl and if they'd care that her lips had been on it mid-blowjob. Oh well. It wasn't her problem. She clicked the lighter and pulled the smoke in evenly. She held it in tight in her lungs for a few seconds before rising up and leaning over to blow it out towards the door.

She figured her mouth might be occupied for a little while so she took another deep hit before passing it back to Jake. She was excited to feel the sparkly high tickle her senses soon. She loved hooking up in that state. It accentuated everything. It always made her more enthusiastic. More eager to please. She looked back up at Jake with a devilish grin and wondered if he knew he was likely in for an upgraded experience.

Pausing to take a sip of her drink to refresh her dry mouth, she leaned back into Jake's lap and got back to work. It didn't take long for the first flutters of her buzz to start flowing through the sensors in her brain and she began to moan gently as she sucked him. She was beginning to feel light and free, and without even really realizing she was doing it, she reflexively picked up her pace.

Her jaw stretched tightly around Jake's cock as she nudged him deeper into her throat. The increased force of her efforts sent slurpy squeaks and pleasurable whimpers ricocheting through the room. Jake had taken another hit himself and had slumped deeper into the chair, appearing to becoming more hazily mellow. Rachel wondered if the high made it feel better for him, too. She watched his eyelids shut gently as he swallowed hard. Either way, he clearly seemed to be enjoying it.

Jake was more than enjoying it. It was one of the best blowjobs he'd ever gotten, and as his buzz grew, it was only getting better. Every motion and noise Rachel made seemed to be perfectly timed and coordinated. She knew what spot to hit and where to go at every turn. She was just really, really good at giving head. And the fact that she was so hot made it all the more magical.

Jake might have been a bit better looking than Mike (and he was certainly well-blessed down below), but he knew he still wasn't in Rachel's league. He and his friends had barely worked up the nerve to approach her and the other that day in the ocean. He groaned with pleasure as Rachel hit another good spot. That seemed like so long ago. The brief glimpse he'd gotten of her tits when that wave had hit had been the highlight of his week so far. And now she was on her knees in his room, smoothly sucking him off. It didn't seem real.

Rachel, too, was heating up. Her high was beginning to hit its stride and she was feeling electrically eager to please. Jake's dick felt so good in her mouth, twitching and edging its way deeper inside. Rachel didn't really have a preference in a boy's size when it came to giving head. A big dick was obviously an impressive and often exciting sight, but it could also prove to be more of a chore than it was worth. She more had an image in her mind that she preferred. And ideal combination of size, shape, proportion, etc. She'd obviously seen more than her share of penises up close in her lifetime, and when she came face to face with one that matched the picture in her head, she'd just know.

But in this moment, she was very much enjoying Jake's size. Her senses buzzed as she glided her lips down to her hand and let his tip push into her throat. The feel of him inside her mouth was delicious and she found herself wanting to test her own internal limits.

Rachel narrowed her eyes and concentrated as she slid her way up to the tip of his dick. With a deep breath, she removed her guiding hand from the base of his shaft and rested it firmly onto his inner thigh. Feeling the blurry buzz wash over her, she steeled herself and dropped her face downward, pushing past the high water mark where her fingers had previously been. Confidence surged through her as she took him deeper and deeper, her lips approaching the smoothly shaved area around his base. She widened her jaw further and exhaled through her nose. She was almost-.

A gagging cough stopped the train in its tracks and Rachel's eyes widened as she sputtered and pulled up. She'd almost had Jake's dick completely in her mouth, but as he'd slid roughly into her throat, her reflex had pumped the brakes. It was just a bit outside her range.

Letting him fall completely from her lips, Rachel rocked back onto her heels and coughed again. Her eyes felt a little watery and she arched her back as she pulled in a deep, refreshing breath. For as much head as Rachel had given in her life, she actually wasn't much of a natural deep-throater. She'd certainly handled some impressive sizes, and it wasn't as if she was incapable. It just wasn't intuitive and her ability to overcome that had been due solely to an extensive (and prideful) working on her craft.

As she caught her breath, she grinned up at Jake with a sudden rush of embarrassment. It was very, very rare that Rachel miss-stepped while giving head or showed even the slightest hint of inexperience or mistake. Her blowjobs were usually surgically performed and left their recipients in a state of pleasure-soaked wonder. Even the times when she wasn't into the job (and of that there had been plenty) she still executed with smooth, unflinching precision.

She realized that she didn't know what to do in this rare moment. Her silly grin deepened as she wiped a tear from her eye and some saliva from her chin. Her breath was still returning to a normal rate and she sucked in deep as she tried to think of something to say to move on from the awkwardness.