Senior Week Ch. 06: Snacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Jake spoke first.

"A little too big for you, huh?"

Rachel felt her fingertips tingle as she processed his words and studied his glassy eyes and confident smirk. Jake's tone was playful but she wasn't one to lose the upper hand. Especially not to some random boy who surely didn't deserve what she was doing to him.

Her mouth widened into an incredulous smile and she moved quickly to retort. But whether it was from her lack of breath or the high making her brain a little fuzzy, Jake beat her to the punch again.

"Maybe it will fit better somewhere else..."

Rachel's open mouth widened further as a surprised cough rolled out. She shivered as Jake's meaning became clear very quickly. Her head was buzzing, and it wasn't the only part of her body that was reacting to the moment. She squeezed her thighs in reflexively as a jolt of arousal shot through her pussy.

She loved being high while she hooked up with someone but the dangerous part was that it made her want to have sex. Such an altered state had certainly been partially to blame for her terrible loss of control that day with Brad and Matt. She had been so overwhelmingly turned on that she'd simply let go and given in.

She recalled suddenly a moment very similar to the present one where she'd been presented with a tempting offer from a well-endowed boy. It was a guy named Trevor whom she'd met at a party back in the spring. He was a friend of another boy she'd hooked up with and it had happened to be his birthday that night.

Their mutual friend had hinted that it might be a friendly gesture for Rachel to get him a "present", and minutes later she'd found herself alone in room with him. After some back and forth, her top was off and she was on her knees, helping him blow out the candles on his birthday (as it were).

The night hadn't ended there though as Trevor had woven a convincing argument and talked her into doing him again later in the night. He had one of the biggest dicks Rachel had ever seen or experienced, and as she'd knelt out in the backyard, generously servicing him for the second time, he'd broached the subject of having sex instead.

Rachel's eyes flicked down to Jake's penis and she shivered again as it pulsed in front of her. Just as she'd done in that moment with Trevor, she couldn't help but imagine the wonderfully pleasurable feeling of having him inside her. She trembled as she pictured getting up off the floor, slipping out of her bathing suit, and climbing into his lap. She could still feel the fresh sensation of his impressive length pushing its way down her throat. How good would it feel when it was pushed just as deeply into her-.

With a shake of her head, Rachel shoved the thought aside and came back to the moment. It certainly would feel great, but she just as certainly wasn't about to fuck some random boy she'd met at the beach. He and his roommate were insanely lucky enough that she'd agreed to give them blowjobs. What, should she just do Jake in his chair and then skip back out to the living room and bang Mike on the couch as well?

Her confidence and resolve came rushing back and she smirked as she looked up at Jake's glassy-eyed grin. So she'd choked a little in a moment of heightened exuberance. So what? It was probably partially due to the deep hit of smoke she'd just pulled into her lungs. Jake wasn't some super stud that had power over her. She was the highpoint of his week. Not the other way around.

Leaning forward to return her grip to his shaft, Rachel gave him a few playful tugs and shook her head at him.

"Don't get too cocky there, stud." She paused and narrowed her eyes deviously as she gave his shaft a full squeeze, causing him to jump

"Not even the biggest I've seen this week..."

She winked smugly at his raised-brow reaction and reached her other hand down to take a deep drink from her iced tea. The chilling rush of the liquid swirling in her mouth, she smiled to herself as she formed an idea.

With his shorts off, Jake was totally naked and his legs were spread out wide. And with his last smoke, he'd slumped even further into his seat. Rachel hadn't intended to give him much more than a basic blowjob, but her arousal had already been pushing her along. And now that she felt her talent being strangely challenged, she decided to give him a little shock of his own.

Continuing to jerk him slowly, she angled his shaft up high, aiming it straight at the ceiling. Her drink still in her other hand, she brought her lips to the straw and took another deep sip, swishing the icy liquid around in her mouth before swallowing it smoothly down. She then lowered her face and leaned back in.

Jake's glassy eyes rushed open and he jumped in his seat as the jarringly pleasurable sensation of Rachel's cold tongue pressed firmly just below his balls. He gasped as she dragged it up roughly, running it in a sweeping motion all over his sac. She was still jerking him firmly and the dual sensation felt incredible.

He looked down wildly and seized up again as he watched her take his balls smoothly into her mouth. As the shivery cold enveloped his warm skin, he shut his eyes and flexed his legs hard. He squeezed the canvas arms of his chair as he fought back against the overwhelming pleasure of Rachel sucking firmly on his nuts. Her soft, cool slips were closed around his sac and he tensed with each icy swirl of her tongue.

He gasped as Rachel finally released him from her mouth and resumed her eager job of licking lavishly away. It was electrifying and the cresting wave of his buzz began to combine with the pleasure into a dangerous combination. If she'd simply been licking his balls like she was, it would've have been plenty to keep his fire climbing. But the still-cooled temperature of her tongue and the firm, skillful motions of her hand on his shaft was throwing coal into the furnace at a pace he couldn't stay ahead of.

With a guttural groan, Jake sat forward and sucked in his breath. His voice was raspy from the smoke but he managed to let Rachel know in no uncertain terms that he was about to explode. He wasn't sure if she would suck him in again or keep tonguing down below or what. It didn't matter though. His orgasm was racing through his body at lightning speed. His legs tensed and his toes curled.

Rachel had heard his warning and gave him a few last generous licks before pulling back to escape the blast zone. She'd initially been planning to take him back in her mouth to finish him off, but she wasn't sure if she'd have time and she wasn't really in the mood to take an unwanted shot in the face. So she continued to jerk him rapidly as she brought her other hand to his now glistening and unoccupied balls. As she squeezed her palm around them, she grinned at the increased volume of Jake's labored gasping. She wondered if Mike could hear them from the living room.

She didn't have much time to ponder the thought as Jake finally cursed aloud and erupted. He shot off powerfully, shooting straight up into the air as his dick pulsed and quaked in her hand. She grinned again and leaned her chin back as he continued to come wildly. It came down on his stomach and her hand and arm. Some even landed on his thigh and the seat of his chair. It was everywhere. He was whimpering, his abs clenched tight as she kept working him to the end.

Finally, Jake's twitches subsided and he slumped back into his chair as Rachel continued to tug on him gently. He'd made quite the mess and Rachel smirked as the visual reminded her that it had been a long time since she'd finished a guy off with her hand instead of her mouth. Anytime she did jerk a guy off or let him come on her face or body, she was always impressed that normally she swallowed everything so smoothly. Not every guy came so prolifically, but it happened pretty often. Rachel had a way of bringing out a deep and violent orgasm in most people.

Memories of a few times when the recipient of her efforts had come way more than expected suddenly flashed across her mind. Jeff in his basement, that morning after prom. Eddie, when he'd worn her down at that party. She'd once given an ex-boyfriend a wild blowjob after not having seen him for two weeks while he'd been on vacation. And it had been clear he'd missed her. She'd given him her all-out effort, and when he'd finished on her tits, it had been almost frightening how much cum had ended up on her body.

Rachel thought about all this as she slowly removed her grip from Jake's shaft. He had gotten it all over her hand and wrist. While she wondered what she would do about it, she instinctively leaned back over his lap and slipped him into her mouth. He shuddered loudly at the feeling and yelped as she sucked him clean with a few final motions. She rocked back onto her heels and surveyed her work proudly. She smirked as she looked back at her hand. Well, at least his dick was clean now.

She stood unsteadily and giggled a bit as her high flowed through her in full effect. She held her evidence-containing arm out away from her body at an awkward angle, sort of like it was broken. Rachel didn't mind swallowing in the slightest but once a guy had gotten something on her body, she usually felt suddenly different at about it. Like it was dirty and it needed to get cleaned off. She looked at Jake expectantly and rolled her eyes as he shot her a glassy smile. He looked around lazily before pointing out the door.

"Um, there's a bathroom, like, down the other hall. Or, um, the kitchen." He was high. And spent. He wasn't going to be much help.

Rachel shook her head with another giggle and turned out the door. She walked down the hallway looking for this bathroom he'd mentioned when she remembered he'd said the other hall. Shit. She'd have to go back out into the living room past where Mike was probably still sitting. That wouldn't be weird or anything. She giggled again. It would actually be kind of funny.

Rachel strolled into the living room and blushed with a stupid smile as Mike turned to greet her from the couch. She'd been in Jake's room for a while. Much longer than needed to find a lighter. He knew what she'd done.

Rachel shot Mike a playful grin as she walked past him briskly, her arm still bent out funny in front of her. He narrowed his eyes and spoke in confusion.

"Um, where are you-? Is something wrong with your arm-?"

Rachel cut him off as she disappeared into the hallway and found the bathroom.

"Don't ask."

Mike heard the sound of running water and blinked his eyes as he tried to understand what he'd seen. He stiffened and swallowed hard as Rachel returned a few seconds later, shaking the same hand as water droplets sprayed off. His eyes widened as he determined what she'd been doing. She simply shook her head at him and grinned again.

"I told you don't ask."

Mike looked at her curiously and then back towards Jake's room.

"So you-?"

Rachel cut him off with a giggle.

"-found his lighter?" She shrugged coyly and continued.

"You could say that."

Mike swallowed and stiffened slightly at the confirmation that she'd indeed gone in there and blown his friend. But the thought faded as he watched her playful eyes dance around. Her demeanor was different. She had been so cool and collected the whole time and now she was all giggly. Something was-.

He straightened up and widened his eyes.

"Wait. Did you smoke? I thought we were going to, like, after or-?"

Rachel started to speak when an idea popped unexpectedly into her brain. A hilarious idea. She thought of how she'd left Jake. Totally naked and slumped into his chair. Vivid evidence of her handiwork splattered across his stomach, legs, and chair. He probably hadn't cleaned himself up...

Rachel felt a shuddering laugh try to escape her belly and she clenched her muscles tight as she stifled it and kept herself composed. She had to sell this right or it wouldn't work. She took a deep breath and responded earnestly.

"Oh. Yeah. Well, after I did him that, um, favor, he let me go ahead and get it started since I gotta get back."

She smiled sheepishly before tossing out her best casual look and continuing.

"But, like, he told me to tell you to just go on back now. The bowl is still packed and waiting." She shot him a big grin and raised an eyebrow.

"Better hurry though. Your friend is kinda greedy with it, isn't he?"

Mike stood up suddenly and scowled back towards the room. Shit. Jake was greedy. He'd probably smoked half the bowl by now!

He started to walk towards the hallway when he stopped and turned back to look at Rachel one final time. His thoughts from earlier popped into his head again. Who was this girl? Where did she come from? She had just casually strolled into his house and blown both him and his friend without so much as batting an eye. And she still looked so beautiful. Her ponytail was a bit messed up now with a few stray strands of hair streaming by her ears. And her face was kind of flushed. But her eyes sparkled. Mike felt his throat go dry as he searched for something to say.

"So, um, maybe I'll see you around this week?" He smiled at her hopefully.

Rachel paused and returned the smile with warmth as she unlatched the sliding door and pulled it open. She shrugged and shot him a mysterious grin.

"Maybe. Never know when I might need another favor." She winked before indicating again towards Jake's room. "Now, go! Don't wanna miss out."

Mike smiled back and nodded. Giving her immaculate body one final long look for the memory bank, he turned and walked briskly down the hallway.

Rachel could've squealed with giggly anticipation as she imagined the scene Mike was about to walk into. She stepped out onto the deck but stuck her head back inside the house so that she could hear the reaction she knew was coming. She couldn't wait.

And then, she heard it.

"DUDE! What the fu-?? Oh my GOD, put on some fucking pants!! Sick! Why would you tell me to come back he-?"

Rachel shut the door tightly and doubled over in laughter. She squealed and giggled until her ribs hurt. Finally composing herself, she wiped away a few tears and hopped down the stairs of the deck. She brought her straw back to her lips and took one final drink until she heard the slurping noise of only ice remaining. She tossed the cup into a nearby can and skipped off back towards the beach.

She could still hear Mike and Jake yelling at each other.

***

Within a few minutes, Rachel had made it back to where she'd left her friends. She saw Rebecca was standing down at the water's edge, letting the waves crash over her feet. Grinning evilly and changing her course, she snuck up on her friend and attacked her suddenly from behind with a playful tickle. Rebecca shrieked in surprise before whipping around and shooting Rachel a fierce, mocking glare.

"Jesus, Rachel! What are you, high?"

It had been meant as a joke but Rachel didn't pick up on it. She made a very serious face as she spoke with a silly deep voice.

"Yes, officer." She immediately burst out laughing.

Rebecca rolled her eyes and giggled back at her goofy friend. She leaned in closer and raised an eyebrow.

"You were gone a while. Must've been some snack."

Rachel smiled coyly and shrugged her shoulders. She ran a toe through the wet sand.

"Well. Might've been two snacks, actually." She winked back.

Rebecca's eyebrows rose further and she laughed out loud. She shook her head. Really, Rach? The girl was simply crazy. With a smirk, she reached up to her own head and pretended to pull something invisible off of it. Rachel's eyes widened and she squealed with laughter as she tried to move away quickly. But Rebecca caught her and placed the infamous "Whore Tiara" back on her friend's head. With a satisfied smirk, she spoke.

"See? Told you it wouldn't be long before you retook your crown."

Rachel rolled her eyes and shook her head sheepishly. She brushed some hair out of her face and looked back at her friend's smug expression.

"Yeah, yeah. What can I say?" Her expression turned serious as she swallowed and lowered her voice.

"Wasn't as much fun without you though."

Rebecca's cocky smile faded momentarily and she swallowed hard at her friend's words. No matter how goofy Rachel could be, she could still tap her sexual spark at any moment. It gave her power. A power that even Rebecca couldn't match. The only time it had been extinguished had been when the girls had had their falling out. But now that Rebecca was back and Rachel was once again feeling safe and free, it shone like a shooting star.

Rebecca smirked at her friend and shook her head dismissively. She turned to walk back towards the girls' beach chairs as she spoke.

"Maybe next time."

Rachel grinned her silly grin and jogged to catch up with her friend. She leaned her shoulder into Rebecca's and gave her a playful shove.

"Sure hope so."

The girls returned to their chairs and sat down lazily. They each dug the books they'd been reading out of their bags and settled in to enjoy the rest of the afternoon. No one spoke for a minute until Jenn (who had been engrossed in her magazine) finally noticed Rachel's return. She leaned forward and smiled brightly as she looked over at her friend. But her smile quickly faded into a look of confusion as she glanced all around.

"Wait. Rach. Where's your snack?"

The other two girls could only sigh.

NEXT --- Chapter 7: Blinded