Senior Week Ch. 07: Blinded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a final cautious glance back at the other bed, Rachel exhaled smoothly and began gently rubbing his cock as it slowly stiffened in her hand. She heard him groan softly but he didn't wake up. Practically dizzy with excitement, Rachel wetted her lips and smiled as she lowered her face down over him.

With a smooth movement, she slipped his dick into her mouth and sucked him in tenderly. Her lips came fully down to his base and she felt his short pubic hair brush her noise. She paused and adjusted her bracing arm before working her way back up to begin again. Reaching his tip, she smiled again and shivered as she opened her mouth wider and took him back in. She was trying to be as silent as possible but she was simply surging with excitement.

After a few gentle rotations, she began to feel him hardening more fully in her mouth. Her ears perked up and she focused as she tried to pick up any further audible clues from above. Hearing nothing, she adjusted her hands and settled into a more comfortable crouching position. Satisfied with the arrangement, she began bobbing her head slowly as she worked her way into a rhythmic, steady blowjob.

For a little while, the only noises that Rachel could hear were her own gentle whimpers and the soft squeaks of her mouth as she smoothly sucked his cock. Finally, a pleasurable groan sounded out that rose above the more subtle reactions she'd been getting. He was completely hard now and she was kind of surprised he hadn't woken up. Maybe he was dreaming. She grinned to herself. If so, it was probably a pretty excellent dream. She swirled her tongue around his shaft and continued to bob away. She couldn't wait for him to finally realize what was happening. Whatever anger he'd had towards her earlier would certainly be ancient history by then.

Her head continued to swirl in a drunken haze and she happily sucked away. It was so exciting what she was doing. She'd once woken an ex-boyfriend up with a blowjob, but he had known that she was sleeping next to him. This would be different. This would be totally unexpected.

She grinned to herself as she pictured Derrick's face. Poor Derrick. Poor, poor Derrick. He'd probably gone to bed all angry and frustrated. But now? Any second now the sensations would have to shake him from his slumber. He'd lie there in stunned pleasure for a second or two before he finally pieced together what was happening. He'd move the covers and look down, and once his eyes adjusted, he'd smile at her. Everything would be fine. She could at least salvage one part of this awful, screwed up night.

Right on cue, Rachel finally felt him stir. He let out a deep breath and brought a hand clumsily to her back. She heard him shift around on the pillow and she sucked him in deeply in her excitement. Her motion caused him to inhale sharply and Rachel smiled as his hand moved casually to her hair.

She tingled as she felt him apply some downward pressure to the back of her head. His grip firmed and she reflexively adjusted her rhythm to the pace and force of his touch. His dick pushed deeper into her mouth under his guidance and she steadied herself to keep up. He was clearly getting into the experience and she surged happily as she recalled how the first time she'd done him, he hadn't interfered at all. He must really be loving it right now. She smiled to herself and continued to suck.

She so desperately wanted to see his face and the happy forgiveness that was sure to follow. Finally, she couldn't resist any longer and she pulled up past his hand and let him slip from her mouth. Bringing one hand to his shaft to keep him warm and occupied, she peeled back the bunched up covers and moved in closer to his face. She knew she had to keep quiet but she slid up next to him and purred softly.

"Hey you. Just wanted to apologize about before. Hope this makes up for it."

She heard him sigh happily as he whispered back.

"Well, I don't know what you're apologizing for, but I'll take it."

Rachel's gentle strokes on his shaft came to a screeching halt. Her heart stopped for a full beat and her senses tingled dangerously. Something was wrong. Very, very wrong.

She was pretty drunk, but she suddenly knew that things were out of place. Derrick didn't sound like himself. And suddenly, everything about him seemed a little different. She blinked a few times as her eyes struggled to focus on his face. As the dark, blurry image finally came clear, she let go of him completely and stifled a gasp.

It wasn't Derrick.

Alex's bright grin pierced the darkness and his teeth shined like the Cheshire Cat. His chest rose fully and evenly to the pace of his deep breaths and he smiled in wonder at Rachel like she had entered straight out of his dreams. In a way, she really had.

Rachel felt her head get light and she did everything in her power to keep her balance on the bed. The entire room started spinning faster and needles shot painfully through her tingling fingertips. What the hell was going on? Where did Alex come from? Why was he on Derrick's bed? She glanced down reflexively between his legs and shuddered. Jesus Christ. She'd been sucking his-.

She flicked her wild eyes back to his and hissed at him as quietly as she could.

"What are you doing here?? Where's Derrick??"

A touch of confusion rippled across Alex's bright smile as he rubbed his eyes and squinted.

"What are you talking about? This is my bed. Derrick is over there."

He raised his chin and indicated towards the bed across the room. The one Rachel had incorrectly assumed belong to Derrick's roommate (who was now obviously Alex). Rachel furrowed her brow and shook her head. That didn't make any sense. She had been kissing Derrick on this bed earlier in the evening. She remembered that because it was the same as her own bed back at her-.

Her thoughts cut off sharply and her stomach dropped like a roller coaster. She suddenly remembered Derrick's brief hesitation when she'd called him over to sit. She had been the one who had picked the bed. Not him. She had just assumed...

Tingly panic began to overtake her senses as she tried desperately to get ahold of her thoughts and figure out what to do. Her mind zig-zagged and raced chaotically. What had she done? And what was she going to do? Shit! Things were even worse now!

"Oh my God, I'm sooooo sorry. I thought that-. I mean, I thought-. Derrick-."

She swallowed through her stammering and leaned back quickly.

"I gotta go! Sorry! I'm so so sorry!"

Rachel whipped her head around and began to step off the bed as carefully as she could. But Alex reached out and touched her on the arm. She looked back at him wildly.

"Sorry? Wait! Hey! You can't leave me like this." He laughed quietly. "C'mon, that's messed up. I was so close."

Rachel froze and her cheeks burned as she processed his words and their meaning. She reflexively glanced back downward between Alex's legs and swallowed again. He was still rock hard. She'd been sucking him for more than a few minutes. Even if he'd been asleep for part of that, it was likely that he was getting near the end. She shot him a desperate look.

"What? No. I can't-! Are you crazy? I gotta get out of here. I made a mistake. I can't, um-. Derrick's right there!"

Alex rubbed on her shoulder and shook his head with another smile. "No, it's fine! Look, we'll be quiet. Just gotta finish up for a minute."

He rand his hand down her arm and gently touched the front of her shirt as he continued in a playful, whiny tone.

"C'mon, please. You can't leave me like this!"

Rachel shivered as she felt his hands begin to curiously explore her breasts. She remembered him checking her out that night (and at various points earlier in the week). He'd definitely been into her boobs. And now? God, she'd just had his dick her mouth!

Her mind continued to race as she looked back at Derrick's bed. He didn't seem to be stirring at all. She definitely didn't want to make a scene and have him see what was happening. He was already mad enough at her.

With a shivery sigh, Rachel turned and looked back at Alex, who was now fully focused on groping her through her shirt. She bit her lip and shook her head as she whispered back in disbelief.

"Okay, I'll do it. But be quiet. Please. I don't want any drama."

Alex released his hands from her chest and nodded quickly as his eyes widened. He grinned at her before slumping his head back into the pillow. His heart banged against his ribcage as he tried to reconcile the beautiful insanity of what was happening. It was unbelievable and he was certainly going to enjoy every second.

With a deep breath, Rachel steeled herself and slid her body back down into her original position. She couldn't believe what she was doing and that she was actually going to continue. But it seemed like the path of least resistance. She didn't want to do anything to upset anyone any more than she already had.

As she pushed all doubts away, she swallowed and wrapped her slender fingers back around his shaft. He had softened a little during the intermission so she gave him a few gentle tugs. Not wanting to delay any further, she dropped her face back down and opened her mouth.

Alex sighed pleasurably as smooth perfection again enveloped his cock. He shivered as he felt Rachel suck him in deeply, her warm tongue sliding teasingly around his shaft. He tucked his hands behind his head and concentrated on the sensation as he felt her begin to bob slowly over him. It felt so good.

He'd been so jealous of Derrick after he had told him about Rachel's talents from earlier in the week. Derrick had said that she gave the incredible head and that her body was every bit as exquisite. He'd also revealed Rachel had blown him again the morning after and had seemed entirely eager to do so.

Such news had been painfully arousing and Alex had jerked off in the shower thinking about it. He'd seen Rachel at various points in the week around the complex, giggling with her friends in a variety of ridiculously sexy bathing suits. And he'd felt his pants tighten from the moment he'd seen her earlier that night when she'd come over to pregame in her low cut top. He'd definitely wished he could've gotten a go with her. He literally could not believe it was happening.

For her part, Rachel was trying to find the perfect balance between getting Alex off as quickly as possible while also remaining quiet and undetected. Normally she might start licking his balls or increasing the RPMs, but the last thing she needed was for him to groan too loudly or for an aggressive sucking sound to ring out into the silence of the bedroom. She could feel his dick pulsing firmly between her lips and she knew he had to be on Cloud Nine. So she continued to suck him as forcefully and smoothly as possible without pushing him into the red.

She felt like she'd been down there forever when she finally began to taste him a bit and feel his legs quiver and flex. He'd been doing an admirable job of keeping his breaths quiet, but his muscles were beginning to tense up rapidly and Rachel simply had a sixth sense about these things. Continuing to smoothly suck away, she got her confirmation that he was near his end as she felt his hand return to her head and repeat the earlier pumping guidance he had provided earlier.

Without receiving any true audible warning, Rachel simply closed her eyes and concentrated as Alex's first shot went off in her mouth. She kept her lips wrapped snuggly around him and continued to breathe evenly, holding him in tight while he repeatedly came. His hips shook and his grip around the back of her neck held firm, keeping her pushed in close to him.

Rachel swallowed gently as she attempted to stay ahead of the curve. He was coming profusely but also keeping amazingly quite while what was surely an incredible orgasm racked through his body. Rachel was grateful for that. He could've very easily decided to be an asshole about it and groaned loudly, not caring what kind of jam it would put her in. As the salty fluid continued to deposit onto the back of her tongue, she simply sucked him gently and waited for his eager twitches to fall still.

With a muted-shiver, Alex finally trailed off and came to his end. As he released the pressure on the back of her head, Rachel rose up slowly, letting him slip smoothly from her mouth. She offered him a final lick across his tip, eliciting a small jump, before pulling off completely and rocking back onto her knees.

Her mouth was pretty full, and oftentimes under those circumstances, she would flash her tongue or offer a view of the evidence. But in the darkness, there was no need to make a spectacle of it. She swallowed purposefully and wiped some moisture from her lips as she finally looked over up at Alex's face.

She could see his pure elation as he stared back at her with glassy, satisfied eyes. They looked at each other silently for a few seconds before Rachel shook her head and smiled awkwardly. She started to rise up off the bed when he reached out and stopped her again. He whispered through his grin.

"Hey. Um, thanks for that. That was fucking incredible. Best wake-up I've ever gotten."

Rachel blushed and grinned back. She had such mixed feelings. One the one hand, it had been an entirely fucked up and awkward experience. But on the other, it had been strangely arousing and hot. Even hotter that she'd gotten the wrong guy. She was sure that over time it would all soften into a silly memory that elicited only excited giggles. But for now, she simply had to get out of there.

"Um. You're welcome. Sorry again. And please don't tell him, okay?"

Alex grinned and nodded. He probably would tell Derrick at some point. But he didn't want to cause any trouble. He gave her arm a friendly touch and collapsed back into his pillow. He was going to sleep pretty fucking well.

Rachel stood up slowly and backed away from the bed. She felt her head rush again and she panicked as she grabbed the wall to keep from losing her balance. God, she was drunk. She whirled around and took a cautious step back towards the door.

As she passed by, she paused to glance curiously at Derrick's bed. It was a miracle he hadn't woken up. She knew she should just turn and go, but she couldn't resist leaning in a bit to see if she could see his face.

She smirked as she held her breath and focused her eyes. The image of his face was still hazy and dark but it was definitely him. If only she'd checked first. Why had she just-? She shook her head and turned back towards the door.

But her next step changed everything.

Whether it was the dark, her intoxication, or her distracted thoughts, she stepped too widely as she turned from Derrick's bed and brought her knee directly into a dresser against the wall. She banged into it solidly and did everything she could to stifle a painful yelp. But the damage had been done. She was in no condition to maintain solid balance and she toppled to the floor with a crash. In a panic, she scrambled to stand up and reach the door but her heart skipped as she heard movement from the bed behind her. Too scared to move, she held still and shivered to the sound of Derrick's voice.

"Rachel?"

Cursing to herself, she turned around slowly to see Derrick holding out his phone as a makeshift flashlight. She squinted at him, the bright light burning her eyes. She could see him rubbing his face, clearly trying to process what he was seeing in his half-awake state. She didn't know what to say so she blurted out the first thing that came to her brain.

"Hi!"

Derrick narrowed his eyes further in confusion and whispered.

"What are you doing here?"

Rachel felt her stomach twist into a knot as her mind began to race. What was she going to say? Her stealthy escape had been shattered and she needed to come up with some sort of explanation. And fast.

She shivered as she thought about why she had come to his room in the first place. That had certainly gone a very different way. But could she still-? She bit her lip and looked directly into his eyes. Could she still do it? It seemed insane given what she'd just finished doing not two minutes prior. But-. Was there another way out? Did she have a choice?

Her face tingling and her stomach swirling with butterflies, she swallowed and took a step back towards the bed. An audible wince squeezed from her lips as she limped deeply, her knee buckling in pain. She inched painfully forward and did her best to smile casually.

"I was, um, trying to-."

She sighed and leaned onto the side of his bed.

"Look, I'm sorry for the way I acted tonight. I was such a bitch and that was totally uncalled for. I felt really bad so I was-. I was trying to surprise you and maybe, like, um, make it up to you?"

She grinned hopefully before pouting and rubbing her knee. "I guess I couldn't even do that right."

Derrick studied her for a second before a grin of his own finally snuck across his face. He had been pissed at her about the club incident. He just felt like she'd completely tossed him aside and it had hurt him unexpectedly. Obviously they weren't a "couple" or anything, but being dismissed so unceremoniously had left a mark.

He took a deep breath and felt himself stir as his eyes adjusted and focused onto her body. She looked just as hot as she had a few hours earlier. She was even still wearing the same clothes as far as he could tell. He felt his dick begin to twitch. He was only wearing boxers. What did she mean by "make it up to him"?

With a warm smile, he extended his hand and rubbed her shoulder.

"It's okay. I was just being a baby. You don't have to explain yourself."

His eyebrows rose mischievously as he ran a finger down her arm.

"But I'm certainly not going to turn down an apology."

Rachel swallowed and smiled back at him as she felt goosebumps rise on her arms. Well, that was that. It certainly appeared that Derrick was more than amenable to her offer to use her mouth to apologize sans words. She shivered. She'd barely gotten a chance to rest it...

The thought sent a trembling pulse between her legs and she inhaled sharply as she flicked her eyes back in the direction of Alex's bed. She knew he was certainly still awake. And he'd be able to hear every little detail if she went ahead and took care of Derrick like he wanted. He might even be able to see a shadowy silhouette of her work.

Arousal streaked through her. It was so wrongfully exciting, especially given what she had just done minutes earlier. Performing sexually in front of others always turned Rachel on to a degree that she didn't even like admitting. And the unique twist of the current moment in which Derrick wouldn't even know they were being watched made her squirm with shameful, dangerous excitement.

Feeling her cheeks beginning to get warm, she bit her lip and turned back to Derrick. She ran her hand teasingly along his chest and purred.

"Well, I think you'll find yourself forgiving me very soon. Why don't I just get a bit more comfortable first..."

Rachel's eyes flashed as she backed her way off the bed and stepped gingerly past the corner. Her head swam with warm intoxication, and while she had a fleeting thought that she might regret it all in the morning, the idea of Alex being nearby was making her buzz all over. She wasn't sure how well he could see her in the dark but she trembled as she decided without explanation that she was going to give him a little show. Given where her mouth had just been, it may not have meant much, but the idea made her shiver and quake.

She stepped carefully to the foot of Derrick's bed (which was the closest point to Alex) and swallowed another wave of arousal. Keeping her eyes on Derrick, she unbuckled her jeans and slid them slowly down her legs. As she pushed the denim to her ankles, she bent over fully at the waist, her ass aiming directly back towards the other bed. She held the position for a few seconds before stepping out her pants and standing tall.