Senior Week Ch. 07: Blinded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shooting Derrick another sexy smile, she reached for the corners of her shirt and pulled it smoothly up over her head. She tossed it at him with a grin, giggling gently as it landed on his face. Derrick clutched the soft cotton and inhaled deeply, pulling the sweet aroma of Rachel's perfume into his nostrils. His dick twitched roughly and he smiled as he peeled the shirt from his eyes and refocused on the show. Rachel was down to only her underwear and he certainly didn't want to miss what was coming next.

A trembling breath shook out from Rachel's lungs as she paused momentarily and soaked in the excitement of the moment. She was excited to be getting naked but the thrill was multiplied one-hundred fold by the knowledge that more than one boy would be watching. Her balance shifted slightly as her intoxication nudged her senses. With another deep breath, she moved forward.

The clasp on her bra shot apart with a start as her fingers moved with habit behind her back. The straps fell from her shoulders and she smiled deeply as she peeled the cups from her chest and tossed the material aside. She was sure the image was a little grainy but Derrick had clearly sucked in a breath from the bed.

Giving him a moment to enjoy the view, she ran her fingers teasingly down her flat stomach and into the elastic bands of her thong. Another wave rushed through her as she peeled off her sexy underwear and let it dangle teasingly from one finger. She was completely naked now and every sensor in her body rushed with dangerous arousal.

She could see Derrick's wide eyes on her but she could also feel the set she knew was just as locked in from behind. The fresh sensation of Alex's dick sliding smoothly into her mouth flashed through her and she shivered with delight. She recalled the numerous sideways glances she'd caught him giving her boobs all week as well as the healthy groping job he'd done a few minutes earlier while he'd been trying to talk her into finishing her mistaken task. She knew how badly he ached for the explicit image he hadn't yet gotten. And with a trembling tingle shooting down her back, she began to turn.

Kneeling over to pick up her discarded pants and accessories, she gathered the items into her arms and stood back tall. But as she rose, she turned away from Derrick and stared off into the darkness across the room. She couldn't see Alex and she didn't know if he could see her. But she knew he was looking. The knowledge made her senses surge and she lingered in her position, offering a full frontal view of her body. Needles tingling under her skin, she finally turned and slowly made her way back around Derrick's bed.

Derrick smiled and held open the covers as Rachel slipped smoothly slipped inside. She pressed her naked body against his and smiled as she ran her hands all over his chest. As her fingers snaked down towards his waist, she tugged teasingly on his boxers. She playfully licked his earlobe and purred softly.

"You won't be needing these anymore."

Derrick shivered at her touch and smiled brightly. Smirking, he reached down and quickly slid his underwear from his body, tossing it aside. He turned back towards Rachel and didn't hesitate as he brought a hand firmly to her chest. His fingers sunk delightfully into the soft expanse of her breast and he sighed out loud. He'd almost forgotten how perfect they were. He leaned in to kiss her when Rachel stopped him. She felt a little guilty knowing where her lips had just been. She smiled and pushed him back with a sultry breath.

"No. You just lie back and relax."

She guided his head to the pillow and brought her face to his chest. As she began working her way slowly down to his stomach, she spoke, punctuating each word with a tender kiss.

"Like I said. I'm. So. So. So. Sorry. About tonight."

As her lips reached the outskirts of his neatly shaved area, she reached forward and wrapped her fingers firmly around his cock. She felt him jump at the touch and she smiled as she began to jerk him smoothly in her hand. While he continued to harden, she adjusted her positioning and brought her legs back up towards the pillows so that she was leaned over him on a downward diagonal. His shaft pulsed in her grip and she loved the warmth it radiated.

Tucking some hair behind her ear, she angled her face back down and began licking teasingly near his base. As her tongue circled the stubbly area, flicking playfully across the underside of his shaft, she squeezed him harder with her fingers. She could feel his whole body tensing and she smiled with confidence. She had him writhing under her power and she couldn't wait to get started.

Planting a final open-mouthed kiss near the top of his sac, she finally made her move. She dragged her tongue thickly up his shaft and guided him into her mouth with her hand. She shivered with delight as she sucked him in deeply, swirling her tongue around him and soaking in the arousing familiarity from their romp earlier in the week. Everything about that hookup had been wonderful. She'd loved sucking his dick that night and she was so turned on to be doing it again. And the fact that not only had she done his roommate minutes earlier but that he was likely watching and listening to her now made the blood pulse thickly between her thighs.

Derrick sighed as quietly as his body would allow as the warm pleasure soaked through his brain. The night had certainly turned back around in short order. He'd been so excited to hook up with Rachel again, and when he'd seen her get all up on that guy in the club, he'd felt the wind get knocked out of him.

He'd probably overreacted but watching her kiss some someone else and then disappear with him into the depths of the crowd had filled him with pangs of jealousy. Rachel didn't belong to him, but he'd thought they'd had a pretty fun night earlier in the week. And the way she'd been all over him earlier? He'd just been shocked when she'd seemingly dissed and dismissed him the way she had. And for her be so casual about the whole thing. It was...weird. But whatever. She was certainly making it up to him now.

Rachel brushed some hair back from her face as she continued to bob evenly over Derrick's dick. She had been underneath the covers when she'd begun blowing him, but she'd pushed them back to give herself more room as she'd progressed into the job. Her open exposure made her wonder again how well Alex could see what she was doing from his spot across the room. She wasn't going out of her way to be loud, but she wasn't holding back as much as she had earlier when she'd done him.

She knew Derrick assumed he was asleep, but she squirmed excitedly in the knowledge that the other two people in the room knew that certainly wasn't the case. Alex had been quite awake when she'd left him and she was sure he had heard her crash into the dresser. He had probably heard them whispering and he'd (hopefully) enjoyed the little striptease she'd offered both boys.

He was probably hard again, the memory and sensations of what she'd just done to him still fresh in his brain. Rachel moaned involuntarily as she again thought of how this particular brand of sexual performance was in uncharted territory for her. It was the first time that the boy she was doing didn't know someone was watching. It was a shared secret between her and Alex. It was so, so hot.

Derrick gritted his teeth as Rachel smoothly sucked him in and out. His muscles were all tensed and he'd been running his hands all over the parts of Rachel's body he could reach from his angle. Her smooth, toned legs. Her perfect, hanging boobs. He'd even teased her a few times, running his fingers playfully around her ass and near to the insides of her thighs. She was kneeling with her legs back towards him and he could almost make out her pussy in the dark.

He remembered how hard she'd gotten off when he'd gone down on her a few nights prior. With every warm, pleasure-filled suck he felt, Derrick wondered if he might do that again. He smiled as he recalled the way she'd moaned when he'd had his tongue in her. She'd probably get loud and wake Alex up. Oh well. She was certainly doing her part to take care of him. When she finished him off, he'd definitely return the favor if she wanted.

And getting close to finishing him off, she was. Rachel whimpered as she brought her lips smoothly down Derrick's shaft, taking him as deep as she could. He had a good-sized dick. Not as big as Tyler or Jake but just well-shaped and nice. She enjoyed sucking it. And more, she was simply enjoying pleasuring him and getting him off.

She felt like for the first time all day, she was actually doing something right. Rebecca's admonishments had been replaying in her head for the past hour. And she was beginning to feel less and less confident that she'd done nothing wrong in the club. She'd gone overboard with Tyler and Erica and there would likely be blowback. Rebecca had told her that she was "out of control", and the idea that it might just be true scared her. Her best friend knew her better than she knew herself sometimes. She really could lose control quickly. She furrowed her brow. And dark times had always followed...

She pushed the thoughts away and focused on what she was doing. She could taste Derrick getting close to his end and his playful rubs and grips on her body were becoming more intense. He was obviously trying to stay quiet but he'd begun moaning in a low, continuous tone for close to a minute. Rachel was pretty drunk, but if there was one thing she knew in life, it was when a boy was about to come.

Finally, she heard him hiss out a whispered warning and she brought her mouth down tight on his dick. She cupped his balls gently and sucked him smoothly while she excitedly counted down the final few seconds. Derrick quickly lost it and Rachel relaxed her cheeks momentarily as she felt him come hard into her mouth. She continued to bob over him and she sucked back in with intensity as he twitched and shot off again. He'd definitely been a little pent up based on how she'd been with him earlier. She smiled as he continued to unload. Her apology was certainly being accepted.

With a few final twitches, Derrick's orgasm died down. Rachel gently milked him with some long and slow strokes, before licking teasingly all over his tip. She brought her mouth up and looked away while she swallowed. As she raised her head, another woozy rush hit her and she giggled at the feeling. She was drunk and tingly and the feelings simply melted together perfectly.

She subtly glanced back in Alex's direction and wiped her lips for effect. If he was watching, he'd again have a great view of her tits. Not wanting to appear too obvious, she grinned quickly and turned back towards Derrick.

Snaking her body into his, she cozied up to him and shivered as she felt his warm skin push against her breasts. His breaths were still coming a little quickly and his heartbeat pounded against her flesh. She looked up at him with an innocent smile and tingled as she took in his satisfied expression. She'd been about to nuzzle into the pillow and close her eyes when she shivered electrically to the feeling of his fingers making contact between legs. She was already wet and she swallowed as he leaned in and whispered into her ear.

"That was some apology. But you know, I was kind of an asshole, too. Maybe I owe you a little something as well-."

Rachel grinned brightly but cut him off. Part of her did want more of the incredible feelings he'd given her on Saturday night. But she stopped him. In a strange way, she didn't want him to feel obligated to reciprocate. The way the situation stood was flooding her with arousal and it was how she wanted to leave it. She'd been there to pleasure him and that was all. She'd been bad and it had been her job to service him with an oral apology.

Her accident with Alex only made the whole thing even wildly hotter, too. And now, she was drunk and satisfied and she simply wanted to fall asleep naked in his arms. Her anxiety over the club incidents was gone and she wanted the night to end on a high note.

With a smile, she waved off his advances and snuggled her face into his chest. He smelled good, like a boy. She draped a hand around his waist and let her eyes flutter shut. Her warm intoxication made her head spin pleasurably, and as exhaustion began to take hold, she smiled in the knowledge that she'd likely be having fun, sexy dreams. The unfortunate ugliness of the night was all just a distant memory now.

And in a few hours she'd wake up and everything would be back to normal.

NEXT --- Chapter 8: Insatiable