Sensualist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise was rubbing Alice's clit harder than I would have dared too, and I filed that away for future reference.

Alice was shuddering and crowing, "Oh, yes, I'm going to come. Fuck me. Let's come together."

I felt her body jerk under me and told her that I was going to fill her ass with my cum.

The innocent girl I'd lured to my home with Denise evaporated into thin air to be replaced by a wanton , lovely slut who was suddenly screaming, "Let your cock burst inside of me, baby.. Let me feel that hot juice scald my asshole!"

I felt as if I'd melt and erupt at the same time.

Denise implored us, "Cum for me guys,"

Alice ground her ass into me.

I spewed my load inside of her as my cock tingled and burned as never before. I came and came until I fell forward, still jerking with after-spasms, completely drained.

*****

We deposited the well fucked, former virgin at her front door at a quarter after eleven that morning.

Alice's mother gave her daughter a careful examination, although she never touched her, but Alice, having been coached on how to behave so as to pass detection followed her cues to perfection and went to her room without any further scrutiny from her mother.

I should add that while Alice and I continued fucking one another's brains out for the next two months, we ultimately went off to college, she to Wellesley, and I to Georgia. We met again some twelve years later and resumed our lovemaking as often as she could get away from her husband. Alice had developed the most magnificent ass I've had the pleasure of plowing. I mention this only because she admitted that she was 'starved for affection in her bum,' as she put it. I did my very best to feed her in that regard. *****

I'd rather not delineate each and every instance Denise and I lay together; instead I will keep to those times when something of import occurred; and nothing more important happened than night in her room, with her wedding looming just six days away.

Denise was seated on a settee using a new vibrator on herself. She glanced up and saw me watching, then she eyed my bulging cock, still in my pants and felt compelled to say, "You don't always get to my special places, Donald. I'm sorry, you try, but you just don't."

"How can I do that, dearest Denise?" I was certainly willing and eager to try.

"Take those clothes off for starters," she laughed. Already nude herself, Denise said, "I have a new position for us to try."

I never questioned her matter of fact like statements. She was older and more experienced than I. I was her devoted slave in matters of love, and or sex.

"Donnie darling, you're going to love this. You can lie with that lovely cock of yours up to the hilt in my slippery pussy." She moved quickly to her bed and lay down. "Here, lie down by my right side—on your side." Denise rolled onto her back, as I climbed up beside her, then threw her right leg over my hips. "Now bend your knees... yes, like that, and now raise your right leg."

When this was done, Denise placed her left thigh between mine, and then somehow twisted herself so that her ass was aligned with the head of my cock. I figured I was in for another ass fuck, but that wasn't the case at all, for Denise then took my cock in hand and brought it to her cunt and sent it in.

"Give it a good shove, love," she said and giggled at the rhyming of her words.

One thrust later I was complexly housed inside her. "And now," she said, "we'll take it nice and easy. We can go on, or just cuddle. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, I am!" I happily replied.

"I am too, my darling, boy. Now just stay still for a moment I want to have a talk with you. First, I want to thank you for allowing me to have my way with your adorable, Alice. Were there more time, I would ask that we do it again, but my wedding will be here before we know it, and I can't spare a minute other than these precious few with you.

"I hope I've contributed enough to make you a model lover. You know, you're already superior to most men, and with more practice you shall be among the finest lovers a woman might have."

"That's a wonderful complement, dearest Denise."

"No, no, you are deserving of every word of praise I lavish on you. I love that you show great discretion and see certain things sexual funny. That's as it should be. Sex is a fun thing. Two people sharing themselves with one another. I have no doubt that women will find you a favorite personage, welcome in many a bed.

"Remember, discretion is the key to success with us. Alas, so few men understand this. Now, it's important that you understand that we cannot continue indefinitely. After the wedding, well Frank and I will be together more often than not. Life has a way of separating people, you know? And while I realize that family circumstances will throw us together on occasion-I want you to know that you will always be welcome between my legs and elsewhere-it won't always be possible to find the time or place to get together."

"Why are you going on like this, Denise?"

"Oh, I guess it's my way of telling you to seek other outlets for your considerable sexual prowess."

"I've got Alice!"

"Think ahead, Donald. You'll be off to college soon, and new adventures. Alice will also be off to school, and bear in mind it will be a different school. Life will grab you by the balls, Donnie. It will take you to places you never dreamed of. You are special, you're extremely intelligent, and see things in people that others miss. Your family has some money, and that will certainly open some doors that your talents might be unable too. But most of all, you will find women wanting to help you in any way they can.

"Now, on that note, I have one important piece of advice to give you regarding your next few lovers-let them all think, at least at first, that they are your first woman. This almost assuredly increases their satisfaction, and probably yours as well, as they will strive to make the experience memorable for you.

I have my own reasons for your taking this course of action. Once a woman knows you've lain with another, they will be relentless to discover who preceded them in your arms. You may think of a lie and momentarily deceive them, but they will persist, and keep after you until you contradict yourself and they ferret out the truth."

"I understand, Denise, my first love," I said and kissed her, while thinking of Miss Ginger, my true first love. Yes, I understood all too well.

Silently, I thanked Denise for helping me understand to some extent, the wiles and wants of the feminine mind.

"And now, Donald, now that you know where it is, please be a dear and rub that middle finger of yours over my clit while you slowly move your hips."

I was happy to oblige, and did. *****

The following day my sister, Maureen returned home from college, ostensibly to be maid-of-honor at Denise and Uncle Frank's wedding. Maureen brought a boyfriend with her. His name was Barney, and he seemed a nice guy as far as I was concerned.

A dinner party was arranged with the immediate family members, i.e., Maureen and Barney, Ashley and her date, a gawky seventeen year old, named Kenny, mother, Denise and me. Frank was still out of town, but would be arriving in three days, with the wedding itself scheduled for Saturday.

It occurred to me that my sister, having brought a date for the wedding, and with almost a week before the wedding itself, was paying little attention to him.

I made a note to ask Denise about this at the earliest opportunity, as it seemed to have some significance in female behavior, but I couldn't put a finger on it. I recall thinking that Maureen should be showing him off-she wasn't-or at the very least, I felt she should be fawning over him if for no other reason than to make her sister jealous.

But she all but ignored poor Barney, who tried to make conversation with my mother and younger sister, Ashley, while continuously glancing at Maureen like a banished puppy.

I wouldn't have placed all that much significance to her actions if we hadn't run into several of Maureen's former high school classmates after dinner at a local hangout where we stopped off for a drink.

With more than a little instigation from Maureen, each of them took a turn at flirting with me. Denise ignored both me and them, not wanting to call attention to her special interest in me. She had cautioned me earlier about my behavior, especially if I had a drink or two, and I used that advice to flirt right back at Mo's friends.

One girl, whose name I believe was Tanya, made it a point to rub her breast against me on two occasions, once while getting up to go to the powder room, and again on getting up to dance with one of the other girls.

I caught Maureen glancing at my crotch for any telltale evidence that Tanya might have excited me. I made sure she wasn't disappointed. And on leaving, Maureen accidently fell into me, and not Barney, who was standing next to me. I caught her and managed to grasp one of her breasts. I held it a second longer than necessary and was surprised to have her thank me for my chivalry. *****

We made it home, and my mother and Denise said goodnight to us. Us, meaning Ashley, Maureen, Barney and me. Ashley's date had been dropped off at his door after kissing my younger sister on the cheek.

I watched, bemused, as Maureen poured Barney several stiff bourbons, while having two shots of vodka herself. I held a glass half filled with bourbon in my hand, but only took an occasional sip.

I was more intent on seeing what my sister was up too, and of course, waiting for everyone to go to bed so that I could join Denise in hers.

Twenty minutes passed before Ashley yawned, and after excusing herself, headed off to her bedroom.

Maureen handed poor Barney another glass of bourbon and urged him to finish the one he held in his hand. He did, and then took a gulp of the new drink as well. I noted that he was having some difficulty standing.

"Mo, may I ask where Barney is sleeping this evening?"

"Well, certainly not in my room!' she fired back, haughtily, Barney laughed drunkenly, but knowingly, telling me that he'd already slept with my sister on more than one occasion.

I hadn't expected that type reply to what I thought an innocent question. But I held myself in check. Something wasn't quite right, and while I pondered that, Barney dropped his glass on the carpet, and lurched to the right. I reached out, caught and steadied him.

"Gonna be sick!" he said.

I guided him to the nearest bathroom and left him on his knees, vomiting into the toilet bowl.

Returning to the living room, I found Mo on her knees, wiping up the spilled bourbon and muttering to herself.

"You fed him all that booze, you shouldn't be surprised at the result," I said, blaming her for the incident.

"I did, didn't I?" she replied accepting the blame.

"Yes, you did, and I'm wondering why."

Still on her knees, Maureen looked up at me and said, "Because I didn't want to fuck him tonight, that's why!"

I was stunned by her words and it showed.

"What's the matter, Donnie," she spat out, using her pet name for me, "did you think I was still a virgin?"

"I... I had no opinion either way, Mo," I managed after a short pause.

"Well, I'm not!"

"Okay," I said, wanting to ask a million questions, but didn't dare.

"Barney wasn't the first, Donnie. But he has ..." suddenly Mo was shy and reluctant to continue. Perhaps the drinks had gotten to her and caused her to reveal the loss of her virginity.

"Lain with you?" I offered, using a partial biblical quote we had giggled over several years before.

"Yeah ..." she sheepishly admitted. "So ..., she added, "Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Are you a virgin?"

As the words left her mouth, she stood up, facing me. Her breasts were millimeters from my chest. I felt the alcohol on her breath on my face.

Recalling what Denise had told me about women loving the fact that they were the first to take a man's virginity. I slowly answered her.

"Yes, but not for lack of trying."

"I knew it!" she crowed exultantly. "I fuckin' knew it!"

"You don't have to be so smug about it. I'm sure I'll lose it soon enough."

"What have you done, Donnie? I mean, you can tell me, I'm your big sister," she purred as she ran her fingers over my arm. I knew my sister might have had one too many drinks, but kept my mouth shut about it.

"I ... I... you first, Miss wants to know it all!" I said allowing my voice to rise up in pitch.

"Really? You want to play the you-go-first-game? Okay ... okay. I kissed a bunch of guys my first week on campus. The second week I jerked a couple off. I let a few finger me and suck my titties. And remember Calvin Jones, the black kid whose mother worked as our maid a while back?"

"Yeah," I replied with a dry mouth.

"I sucked his black cock, and loved it! And then I fucked him. I've fucked twenty two guys since going off to college." Her voice was slurred somewhat. "Do you think I'm a whore?"

"No, maybe a bit on the slutty side, but not a whore, Mo. That is ..."

Her eyes widened. This was what she was waiting to hear.

"That is, unless you were charging them for the chance."

I added a little smile to that and she began to laugh.

"So ... so who did you do it with?" she said, pressing me. "You do it with Alice?"

"I told you, I'm a virgin. I mean, Alice and I have made out a couple times, but other than a few kisses and a little grouping here and there, nothing I'd want to brag about."

"Oh, God, so you were waiting for the right girl?"

"Are you kidding? I'd have done it with anybody! I mean, not really, but I don't ... I don't get on with girls all that well ... you know what I mean, Mo."

"Would you like to kiss me, Donnie?"

"C'mon, you're my sister," I said.

"I asked you a question, Donnie."

"It would be nice, yeah, Mo," I said softly.

Mo pursed her lips and I leaned into her, pressing my mouth to hers. Gently, very gently I let my tongue slip out and trace the small portion of her lip available to me.

Maureen, purred, or it seemed that way.

Ending the kiss, Maureen studied me, my eyes, my face; I didn't know why and forgot to ask Denise later, for reasons that should be obvious.

"Not bad," Mo said, waiting for another, and when I didn't make a move in that direction, she clasped my neck with her hand and brought us together for another kiss.

This time her tongue wormed its way into my mouth. I jerked away, saying, "What the fuck!"

She laughed lewdly, and her hand caressed my thigh. "Never tongued a girl before, Donnie?" she said impishly.

"No!" I said, pretending an innocence I certainly didn't feel. I was concerned about proceeding along these lines with my sister, but her next move ended any further thoughts about incest.

"I saw you in the shower once. You were beating off." She said matter of factly.

"Did you? I replied feigning a belligerency I certainly didn't feel at the time.

"Mmmm, you've got a big one. Did you know that? I mean, compared to the ones I've seen."

"Err, is that a compliment?"

"It is; a big compliment, Donnie."

Her fingernails were lightly moving up and down the erection already raging in my trousers. I found myself vibrating ecstatically. The pressure began building up in me. My body started jerking erratically and I let out an involuntary groan.

"Oh, how hard you are; how big you're getting. Are you going to cum for me?" she asked pointedly.

I groaned, unable to talk.

"Do I excite you, Donnie?"

"Yes," I managed to croak; still not accepting that my sister was trying to seduce me.

"But ... what about Barney?"

"What about him? He's passed out drunk. He's of no use to me, but here ... you are!" She took hold of my hardon and gave it a hefty squeeze. "Looks like you're all set. Well perhaps another kiss or two." She added before kissing me hard.

Two long, soul kisses later I was mauling her breasts while she panted excitedly.

"I never thought ..." I said.

"That you'd fuck your sister? Well neither did I. Yet here we are. Want to see me naked?"

"Yes, but ..."

"Not to worry. Let's head to my room."

Maureen's room happened to be adjacent to the one Denise in which Denise was waiting for little old me.

We made it to her room without anyone seeing us, and on entering, Mo locked the door and said, "Do you really want to see the rest of me?"

I nodded nervously.

Deciding to tease me, Mo went on: "My small tits? My thick brown bush? My pink little pussy?"

"Yes," I said, but it came out more gurgle than verbal.

She bared her breasts. They weren't small, and I told her so.

She beamed at me then said, "Take your clothes off Donnie, leave your shorts on."

I kicked my shoes off, unbuttoned my shirt, felt her staring at my all but hairless chest, let the shirt fall to the floor and started on my pants.

I'll never forget the lust in her eyes as I hopped from one leg to the other, shucking off my trousers.

When I bent down to remove a sock, Maureen unzipped the rest of her dress and let it fall away. She wore no bra, just a pair of lacy panties and left her shoes and thigh-highs on.

My eyes were focused on her panty clad crotch, and the damp spot there.

I pointed at it and said, "Did I do that?"

"Mmmm, you did that. Now show me that cock, little brother!"

I yanked my shorts down and let my cock spring up for her entertainment pleasure.

"OH!" she gasped at the sight of my unimpeded cock. "I ... I've never seen one that bends like that. And ... and it's so much longer than the others..."

"I guess you like it, huh?" I said like a novice might.

"You bet I do!" Mo said, and I realized she was having trouble breathing.

"Show me your pussy, Mo," I croaked.

"Suck my titties first!"

I took them in with my eyes first; they stood high and were extra firm to the touch. Her nipples had stiffened into two very sensitive points, and when I mouthed them I had to marvel at their tautness especially when flicked back and forth by my tongue. How can I put it? It seemed that they each bounced back into position like one of those punching dolls that always return to the upright position.

Mo began gasping for breath. "Oh, oh... that's great! They're you know..."

"Sensitive?"

"Yeah ... sensitive ... oh, oh, now ... do the other one!"

Mo was rubbing frantically at her pussy. I found the sight of her hand dancing inside her panties exquisitely exciting and it was all I could do to keep from cumming then and there.

Still sucking on a strawberry tipped nip, I let my hands glide down her body to the top of her panties, and then tugged them down over her boyish hips, exposing the thick tuft of pubic hair partially covering her glistening labia.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Oh, yeah. Maureen, you are truly gorgeous."

"Am I the first girl you've ever seen naked?"

"Fully naked, yes."

"What's that mean?"

"I saw Ashley once in the shower. It was a while ago. She had no idea I saw her."

"Yes she did. She told me about it. She wanted to know if she should tell on you."

"You told her not too?"

"Sure I did. Why squeal on your brother? Besides I wanted to get a look at you."

"Did you?"

"Only a glimpse that one time; not like right now. God you're hung! Are you really a virgin as well?"

I didn't trust myself to answer and just nodded my head up and down.

"God, I want to do so many things with you!" she said in as husky a voice as I'd ever heard on a woman.

"Donnie, wanna put that big thing in my tight little pussy?"

"YES!" My voice was ragged and thick with want.

Her fingers went to the thick blue vein running along the center of my member, and then skimmed along the soft shield of my foreskin.