Sensualist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're teasing me, I know, but c'mon Denise, why say something so nasty about Maureen?" I was trying to sound casual, but my heart was racing as I said it.

Denise left off my body and reached for a bottle of white wine that sat on an adjoining nightstand. She drank directly from the bottle, not bothering with the glass that was next to the wine itself.

I stared at her mostly naked body and felt my cock twitch. I didn't close my eyes as I waited to hear our incestuous encounter exposed.

"She fucked someone," she said, putting the bottle back down and looking at me. "Could've been more than one from the way she sounded, but it was probably that guy she brought home with her."

"Barney," I said quietly, providing her with his name and hoping she put him in bed with Maureen and not me.

"Probably," she said, not altogether agreeing with me, but not dismissing my suggestion either. I took a deep breath and waited for the other shoe to fall.

"Jesus, Donald-she kept asking him to fuck her everywhere-it was disgusting."

"You heard that much?" With all the excitement of fucking Maureen I'd forgotten Denise was on the other side of the wall ... waiting for me. Had I gone too far? I didn't even take a breath. Three seconds went by before Denise spoke again.

"The walls have ears, and so do I. Anyway, I heard them. God your sister enjoyed a great fucking." She said somewhat wistfully.

"Hey, don't be jealous. Didn't we just enjoy a good fuck too?" I said, hoping to change the direction the conversation had taken. I also sent my finger along her thigh, headed directly toward her pussy, but she slapped my hand away. I lay there looking at her and shook my head. She turned away and took another sip from the bottle of wine, not even looking at me.

I closed my eyes and went back to Maureen: I imagined feeling her fingers around me that first time; remembered the smoothness of her thighs and how tight her velvety sheath had been when I entered her.

"So what are you thinking about?" Denise whispered, bringing me back to the moment.

Her hand found my erection and gave it a squeeze.

"I was thinking that you could say the same words when I fuck you."

"Aren't you the horny bastard!" she giggled lewdly.

I cupped both her breasts with my hands, using the palms and fingers to massage them in a circular kneading motion. When I reached her perky nipples her breathing got heavier. Taking her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, I rolled and pressed hard on them, with the occasional pinch.

Denise loved this treatment, even told me so. She started holding my wrist then pulling it away from her body so my fingers would stretch her nipples out.

Knowing that she craved more than just nipple play, I transitioned a hand to her tummy, gave it a rub and then proceeded south. Denise uttered a series of "Oh, yeses" to my play.

I went for her clit, found it, or was damned close because she began to twitch and shiver as I hit the right spots. She didn't let me go on like this for long because it was driving her crazy.

I pried her pussy open, and using my middle finger, fucked her hard. She helped by using her own finger to press mine even deeper and enhancing the sensations that much more.

Suddenly she lost control and began humping wildly at my finger until she came hard and collapsed exhausted next to me. A few minutes later, Denise renewed her caressing of my body, and then she was covering my face with kisses while she cried, "I shall miss you so after the wedding, Donald!"

"I'm sure we'll have more meetings, Denise, after all..."

"I didn't tell you, Frank called earlier. He ... he's landed a job in Pakistan. I ... I'll be going with him. It's a five year contract he's signed. It will be at least five years before we return to the States."

I was shocked, and said so.

"I know! I know," Denise said mournfully. "I hate it!"

"No you don't. You must love him, Denise."

"I do, but I have these feelings for you as well. I must be a very wicked woman."

"No, you're the sweetest thing that walks the Earth," I said countering her words.

"You mean, whore. I'm a slut; a wanton slut!"

I decided a different tack was needed to mollify her and I smothered her with kisses before lowering my mouth to her cunt and eating her to several more trembling orgasms.

Denise promised me I could do anything to her, anything at all, but I had to let her be for the rest of the night.

I paid a final tribute to her body and left her bed on shaky legs and managed to get about four hours sleep before being called down for breakfast.