Sensualist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned.

She giggled wantonly. "I'm gonna suck you dry before I'm finished with you?" It was a promise I was sure she would try to keep.

"Can I put it in you?" I managed to blurt.

"Yes, but not just yet, sweetie."

I made my cock jump. Mo shrieked with lust. "Do THAT again!"

"Okay, but tell me something, Mo?"

Sure, what is it?"

"What is it that you were doing to Barney?"

"Why getting him out of the way so that I could play with this long hard, beautiful fucking cock."

I was stunned. Mo had planned my seduction!

The next thing I knew, Mo had dropped to her knees and had me in her mouth, "Mmmm, you have the sweetest taste!"

"Oh my God, Mo!" I blurted in a high, squeaky voice that sounded nothing like mine. On automatic pilot, I shuffled over to the bed with Mo following on her knees, managing to keep me in her mouth.

In what seemed slow-motion, I sat on the bed. I moved to the bed, forcing my legs to take me there. Using her elbows Mo raised herself up a bit putting her in a better position to fellate me.

The sounds of her slurping fill the room along with my moans and groans.

Early on I concluded that my sister gave better head than either Miss Ginger, or Denise. She had them both beaten by a mile.

I glanced across the room; saw the two of us reflected in the life-sized mirror, my cock jutting half in, half out of Mo's mouth. I breathed in the luxurious smell of her hair and committed it to memory.

She took me out of her mouth and appeared to study it. "You have the most beautiful cock, Donnie," she said, sounding amazed. I looked down and saw what I always saw, but through her eyes it looked somewhat different. The tight, shiny skin on the head was glistening with a clear, bubbly fluid. Mo opened her mouth and kissed it, then swirled her pink tongue over it, around it, seemingly savoring the very taste of it.

"Don't you dare cum yet, Donnie," she whispered fiercely, and tightened her grip around the shaft.

"What?"

"Shut up and enjoy it," she all but snarled at me.

A fresh drop of precum seeped out and her tongue darted out and scooped it up and into her mouth.

Placing a hand on the back of her neck, I brought her mouth up to meet mine and we kissed, tongues darting here and there. I tasted myself, and not for the first time. My hands moved to her ass and explored the fine texture of her skin while she moaned into my mouth.

Maureen moved her legs apart, and I felt her thick bush against my leg. A moment later, still kissing, she pressed the hot tingling skin of her nineteen year old pussy against my thigh. Eventually, I realized my cock was squashed against her lower belly.

She began to writhe against me, humping my thigh, causing it to become slippery with her juice.

"Should I put it in now?" I asked tentatively.

Panting, she answered me in a hoarse voice. "No, I want to wait a little longer."

"But I'm ..."

"Don't you dare cum!" she hissed opening a violent side that I'd never seen before.

I wasn't afraid of her. I'd never been afraid of Mo, but I knew enough to listen to a woman when they were deadly serious. And in this, she was certainly serious.

I began to count, and then switched to multiplication tables to keep from losing control of my loins.

Breathing heavily, my sister whispered, "Listen to me. I know as soon as you put it into me, you're gonna cum. So let's make it last, okay?"

"But I can get hard right away, Mo," I protested.

"You can?"

"Yeah, I always get hard right away."

"But, Barney and the others always go limp.

They're useless after the one time. Mostly they fall asleep after."

"Well I don't."

Mo didn't say a word, at first, but then she bared her teeth and spat out, "You told me you've never done it!"

"Not with a girl!" I said in protest. "I'm always jerking off. I can do that several times in succession!"

"But the others ..." She said and stopped.

"Were they drinking?" I asked.

"Yeah ... they were," she said quietly and climbed up on the bed next to me and spread her legs.

"Can I touch you ... there?" I asked.

"Yes," she said dully. I gathered she wasn't sure about my recuperative powers, and I set out to convince her otherwise.

Using my thumbs, I spread her lips apart and saw the glorious pink of her inner vagina. Not content with that, I pulled the small tight cheeks of her ass apart, and studied the suddenly tightly clenched brown asshole. Then I blew a breath of warm air on it making her shiver wantonly.

"OH, YOU!"

There was a silent moment between us, and then Mo said, "No one's ever done..."

But by then my mouth was on her cunt, licking and sucking.

"JESUS!" she screamed and went berserk, rocking the bed, moving it an inch or so every few seconds as she humped my face until I was forced away from my original target. I didn't quit, but moved to her asshole, it felt so dirty, and I expected her to scream and push me away calling me a pervert or worse.

But that didn't happen.

She was exhorting me on! She was pushing her ass into my face, screaming, "YES... DO ME BACK THERE! OH, GOD ... DO ME THERE!"

I sealed my mouth over her anus. Sent my tongue into that crinkled, smelly shithole, and loved it. As did Maureen.

Her pussy was bubbling over with juices from her arousal. This I would discover soon enough. I paid homage to her asshole for another minute or two, and then moved back up to her cunt. She came the second my tongue parted her inner lips and she kept cumming while I ate her out.

My cock was drooling cum of its own accord.

"OH, GOD, OH, GOD!"

What?" I groused, after pulling my juice covered face from her nectar giving cunt.

"OH, FUCK!"

It took her a second to catch her breath, and then struggling for control, she whispered, she said, "Donald, I want to do everything with you. Please keep kissing me there. Kiss my cunt, please, let me feel your mouth on my wet little cunt ... OH, OH, LICK MY GODDAMNED PUSSY!"

I waited, on my knees, my cock towering over her, swaying and jerking involuntarily. I took a deep breath and lowered my face to her again allowing my tongue to dance from one end of her vagina to the other; to dart inside and swirl crazily before withdrawing to her distressed cries and moans. I wondered if anyone could hear us. It was late and everyone had been drinking, so ... I left it there.

I began to work her clit. I know she came then, and she came again moments later when I sent a finger up her ass.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING MARVEL! HOW DID YOU KNOW TO DO ...?

I shushed her and added another finger to her asshole. She took it like a trooper.

"Oh fuck, Donald," she moaned softly.

I worried her clit next.

"OH GOD OH GOD this feels so fucking good... OH ... OH FUCK!"

Shut the fuck up!" I snarled up at her face. "You'll have the whole house barging in on us thinking someone's killing you!"

"YOU ARE KILLING ME! OH, YEAH ... LICK ME, EAT MY SLOPPY WET CUNT! OHHH, LICK THAT SLOPPY PUSSY!"

"I've dreamed of doing this to you. Am I good at it?"

"Are you kidding?"

I jammed the finger further into her asshole.

"YEAH! JAB ME THERE! OHHH YEAH ... FRIG MY ASSHOLE!"

I wrenched my face away from her cunt and took a deep breath then mashed my mouth into her pussy again.

"Oh, Donald," she sobbed, "please don't stop, please don't fucking stop, I'll do whatever you want me to do to you. I'll swallow your cum! I'll let you cum on my face! I'll let you fuck me up the ass! Just keep licking my twat. I'm so close again. I'm so fuckin' close. Please don't ... don't stop ... don't..."

I gave her another six minutes of unrelenting pussy licking. She had to have cum several times because she was bouncing off the walls the whole time.

My tongue was killing me and I stopped.

Mo didn't protest. Well there was a quiet whimper or two, but I thought she'd be more vocal about it. That was a surprise.

I realized why she wasn't badgering me for more a moment later when I saw her staring at my cock. She leaned down and took the head in her mouth and nibbled much as a goldfish will nibble on your finger at feeding time.

I couldn't hold back any longer and I exploded in her face. It was a massive load, and covered most of the left side of her face including her hair, eye, cheek and neck. Another line jettisoned out a second later and splattered against her left breast. She reacted by gobbling my cock into her mouth and draining the remainder of sperm in her mouth, and after opening wide to show me what she had on her tongue, swallowed.

I had never dreamed a woman would be so wantonly filthy, but to see my sister do it while laughing so wantonly triggered another erection in short order.

I sat up, and kneeling with my legs parted, let her see that my cock was still ravishingly hard.

"I ... I want it inside me, Donnie. I really do. But I don't know ... I mean, after what I just went through, maybe it will hurt me."

"Bullshit, Mo, I did exactly what you wanted. You made several promises, one of which was to take it up your ass. That's not sore ... yet."

"Okay ... okay, you're right. I was ... I was kidding." She lay back and spread her legs in acceptance.

Holding my dick with one hand, I brought it to her slightly gaping cunt and rubbed it into the juices oozing out of it.

Maureen was more than ready for this, she actually began to plead with me to hurry and put it in.

Mo was ripe for a through fucking. I surged into her and was surprised by the firmness of her pussy and how tightly she gripped me. I would come to understand that pussies, like cocks, are slightly different from one another. Some are smaller, and therefore tighter than others, although they all seem to share an elasticity that serves them well during childbearing.

Although I had cum just a few minutes before, I felt myself tingling inside her and knew it wouldn't be long before I exploded again.

My intention had been to go slow, to savor this improbable moment, but when I wriggled my hands under her to grab her ass I lost control and began the headlong rush towards orgasm.

I spread my legs forcing her thighs farther apart, and pushed her knees up towards her chest, and fucked her so hard that I could hear the slap at the bottom of each stroke. Then Mo reached between my legs to touch my balls and a great wave swept over me and I emptied myself into her.

"OH, OH FUCK! YEAH ... FUCK ME, BABY!"

Realizing that I had cum, Mo pushed herself up, and looked down to see my penis as it came out of her.

"Can you hold it in there for a while?"

Breathing hard, I nodded and tried to oblige her.

"I ... I want to feel your cock inside me, a little longer."

"You've got my sperm in you."

"I'm on the pill, Donnie, its okay."

Maybe a minute went by before either of us spoke again. Then Mo said, "Tell me what my pussy feels like."

I laughed and kissed her before responding. "It's incredible, Mo. I can't think of anything remotely like it, I mean, it was so hot and tight; it was like I was in a vise or something and the feeling was unbelievable."

Then she gave me her point of view. "Jesus, Donnie, you feel so huge inside me. I thought-and I'm not kidding-you were going to split me in half. I mean, it really hurt, but it was a wonderful hurt if you know what I mean."

"Can you get it up again? I know you said you could, but the other guys couldn't ..."

I thought of how Denise was waiting for me, and although I felt the twinges of a renewed erection, I begged off and made an excuse about not wanting to get caught in her room.

"I think I've overstayed anything close to a safe period here with you, Mo. I really should get back to my room."

Her voice took on the whine of a spoiled little girl's. "But it's late; no one's up and about. You can spend most of the night with me."

"I'm worried about being seen leaving your room. God help us both if we're caught, Mo."

"Tomorrow, then," she said with an urgency that surprised me. "

"I want to feel your hard cock sliding in and out of my cunt. I want you to fuck me like a little slut, fuck me as hard as you can..."

"I will, I promise. You've got such a lovely cunt, Mo. I want so much more of it. I want to do everything with you. Maybe we can manage a little honeymoon together while you're home from school."

"That would be wonderful, Donnie."

"But there's Barney to consider, Mo. You can't just dump him after bringing home with you."

"You're right. I can't. Plus he's my partner for the wedding. Denise is a beautiful woman, isn't she?"

"Yeah, Uncle Frank is a lucky guy."

"Can you hear them from your room?"

"A little, at least I thought I did one night."

"Oh, that must have driven you crazy!"

"It did."

"You jerked off listening to them didn't you?"

"Mo! Guys don't like talking about stuff like that."

"Oh, pooh! I know all about you guys. You probably jerk off a couple times a day and stay up half the night too!"

"And you don't?" I shot back.

"Well, yeah, I do," Mo admitted.

I had an idea, and broached it to her. "What if we watched each other masturbate, Mo? I think it would really get us hot."

"That's a wild idea, Donnie. I'm all for it. But when?"

"Tomorrow. Something will come up and we'll sneak off someplace and do it."

"And then you'll fuck me silly?"

"Yeah," I said getting up from the bed and starting to dress. "Then I'll fuck you silly."

I finished dressing and we kissed again, long and hard.

"You're hard again!" My sister said accusingly.

"I told you I keep getting hard, Mo. But I really have to go. I gave her another kiss, this one of shorter duration then I opened the door and peeked out into the hallway. The coast was clear and I moved quickly to my room, hoping Denise didn't hear me leaving my sister's room.

*****

Once inside my room, I made my way over to the peephole and looked into Denise's room. It was pitch black. I listened carefully for several minutes and thought I heard her breathing restlessly, but couldn't be sure.

I decided to take a shower and wash my sister's scent away so as not to arouse Denise's suspicions as to my whereabouts before paying her the promised nocturnal visit.

It was just three in the morning. I had a bathroom adjoining my room which was all mine, since I was now the only man in the house. I took a quick shower, dried off and added a small whiff of cologne, before slipping into a robe and peeking out my door to find it deserted.

I moved to Denise's room, tried the door and finding it unlocked, entered and closed it behind me.

I stood still for a minute or more, letting my eyes grow accustomed to the darkness. I could just make out Denise's form under the sheets.

"Denise," I whispered. But there was no answer. I wondered if I should just leave, or even rejoin my sister for another round or two of raunchy sex.

No, that wasn't a workable plan, I quickly decided to stay with the one Denise and I agreed upon originally and quietly climbed into bed with her and cuddled her in my arms, hoping to wake her.

She snuggled up to me, pushing her behind against my rampant cock which of its own accord tried to wend its way into her cunt through the nightgown she wore.

Denise began talking softly in her sleep. I knew she was actually sleeping and not faking, for she would have made use of my cock otherwise. My guess is that she was dreaming, for she rolled onto her back, and moments later moaned and parted her legs causing her shift to ride up and expose her lower body to my eyes now accustomed to the darkness.

She was nude under the nightgown. I let my hand caress her upper thigh, eliciting several more pleasurable moans from her, and then I sent a finger into her dampened pussy.

Conscious or sleeping, I never knew, but Denise widened her legs to recieve my finger and I quickly added another, and as she was now quite wet and receptive, I began moving more rapidly.

Her breathing accelerated along with my fingers, and coming out of her state of slumber, exclaimed, "Jesus, Frank, not so hard, we have all night for this!"

"Should I stop, Denise?"

"DONALD! How? When?"

"I couldn't get away any sooner. I had to wait until ..." I stopped talking fearing I would give Maureen and I away to Denise's powers of observation. "Anyway, I fell asleep in my room. I guess I can't hold my liquor."

Denise laughed delighted with me. "You poor baby. But you did come to me, and woke me in the most delectable way. Now, please turn your palm up and hook your fingers ... Yes, that's it!"

"What does ...?"

Hush! My special spot is there ... feel something spongy?"

I did, and told her so.

"That's called the G-spot. If you rub it ... and you'd better start rubbing, Donald ..."

I commenced rubbing the soft, squashy nubbin the yielded so readily to the touch.

"YES! OH, I'M GOING TO CUM, DEAR BOY!"

And cum she did, squirting what at first seemed an unending stream of urine from which I wrenched away. It continued while her body jerked repeatedly up off the bedding. Somehow, my fingers continued rubbing, rubbing, rubbing, until she commanded me to stop, fearing she was going to die of pleasure.

Something told me she wouldn't do any such thing, and I slowly brought the saturated fingers to my mouth and tasted them as she watched, opening her mouth and mimicking my actions, but I kept them in my mouth, selfishly refusing to allow her a taste.

I knew immediately it wasn't urine. How, I'm not sure. Perhaps we all have an innate knowledge of how our bodily waste tastes from our earliest days, I don't really know.

At any rate, Denise later explained that it was a woman's other way of cumming. Who knew? Well I did from that point on and it has helped me satisfy many other women who required a good, satisfying climax.

*****

"That ... that was marvelous, my dearest; it was the most ..." Denise began to cry then, and I had no idea why, or what to do to end the tears, so I held her close and whispered little sounds to her ear, and gradually she brought the flow to a halt and thanked me over and over again.

"I wish I could see you now, would you let me put a light on?"

"I've no makeup on, I look a sight, Donald. I'd rather not. But if it will make you happy..."

Denise leaned to the far side of the bed and switched on a small lamp which gave the room a kind of romantic glow, at least from my eighteen year old eyes.

"Thank you, Denise," I said as I took in her beauty and lightly ran a hand over each of her gorgeous breasts.

Denise was also busy, reaching between my legs and finding my hard shaft and then fondling my testicles.

"Shall we play the numbers game?" She asked playfully.

"What's that?" I said, not understanding her meaning.

"Have you not heard of 69?"

"Oh ... yes, I have." I said, but the uncertainty in my voice told her I really didn't understand.

"It's where we eat one another at the same time," she said as she positioned her face above my jutting member and threw a leg over my shoulder and lowered her cunt to within inches of my face.

"Get the idea, Donald?" she giggled quietly.

"Yes," I gasped as she lowered her sex to my waiting mouth.

My cock was already enveloped in her mouth and the sucking and licking commenced. Having fingered her to a tumultuous orgasm already, it took very little time before Denise exploded again, drenching my face with another torrent of her juices.

I didn't cum myself, not after fucking my sister earlier, but I did remain hard, and that's all that seemed to matter to Denise, who shifted around and straddled me, placing my cock at her entrance and impaling herself on it, before riding me like a cowgirl until we both erupted again.

*****

We were resting comfortably. I was slowly sucking on one of her nipples and she was teasing my testicles and using a finger to toy with my asshole when she startled me, saying: "I think your sister is turning into a big slut."