Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It won't work this way, May."

"Oh, yeah," May replied. "I see the problem with his legs. They'd be better off if they were back against his chest."

"Right," Nikita said as the plastic phallus jiggled as if impatient to get to its destination. "But if we untie his legs he may be hard to control," Nikita said nervously.

"I'll handle that part," May said and keeping her finger lodged in his ass, took a firm grip on Donnie's testicles with her free hand. "You know what I'll do to your little grapes here, don'cha Donnie?"

"I know I'll regret it if you squeeze them," he replied.

"That's right, so when Nikita loosens the ties around your ankles I expect you to slowly ... and I mean slowly bend those knee back to your chest."

"Yeah, but I won't be able to keep them there. I mean with my hands ..."

"We know, we know, just do as we tell you and your grapes will be fine. Nikita's gonna try you out anally. I think if you relax you'll find you enjoy it. At least that's what Confucius is supposed to have said many years ago."

May eased the finger from his anus and then kissed the spidery web of his anal entrance while keeping a firm grip on his balls. When told too, Donnie raised his knees to his chest, knowing this left him about as vulnerable as he'd ever been in sexual matters.

Nikita positioned herself so that the dildo was aligned with his anus. May added another dollop of lubricant and told them they were ready to go.

At the last second, May interrupted the initial penetration, saying:

"Wait, wait! If I climb on his chest I can ..." she threw a leg over Donnie's torso and maneuvered herself so that her knees wee on either side of his head.

"Now you can eat me out while Nikita fucks you. How about that? A double treat!"

Both women laughed heartily at her comment, and continued laughing as Donnie did as he was asked and started licking at May's labia, slowly working past the outer and then nibbling at her inner lips.

The most surprising part of the anal sex that followed was that Donnie experienced little discomfort with Nikita's actual penetration of his anus. Perhaps May's fingering was the reason. Or perhaps he managed to relax his anal muscles sufficiently to allow the dildo access without tearing or roughly stretching the inner membranes'.

Nikita got into the fuck, taking hold of his hips and using them to pull her deeper into his rectum. For his part, Donnie concentrated on eating May out; visualizing what he would do moments before actually doing it. He was also humping back at Nikita's phallus as it surged into him. It may have been a conscious effort on his part, or it may have been unconscious, no one ever probed for the answer. Nikita realized he was joining her in the ass fucking and found herself gratified, for she had been worried that their relationship would end after treating him as she and May had.

In time, she found she had all but buried the dildo in his ass. Donnie never complained but kept working May's twat. She later admitted he made her cum three or four times while eating her out.

At the same time, Nikita thinking it a playful thing used both hands to shove May even closer to Donnie's face, mashing her cunt into his mouth.

May brought her back to earth by telling her to cut it out in no uncertain terms. "Don't let the power you have over him go to your head, Nikita."

"I--I'm so sorry--Donnie, I didn't mean to hurt you sweetie. I--I didn't mean it May, honest to God. This vibrator is doing a job on my pussy ... well my clit actually. I got carried away. I'm so sorry."

After that Nikita was more diligent about what she was doing and how she did it. And that served her well, for the vibrations on her clit brought her to a rousing orgasm and she finally decided Donnie had had enough and gently disengaged the dildo out of his abused asshole with a soft farting sound. Nikita slipped out of the strap-ons harness and discovered her legs were soaked and slippery from her own juice.

Donnie lowered his legs and was surprised to find May no longer astride his upper chest but lying beside him caressing his sticky face with both hands.

"Get his hands, will you, Nikita?" Then May kissed him. "That was so fucking sexy, Donnie. I bet I came a dozen times tonight. Can I thank you properly with a special blowjob?"

"Well ..." he began, but Nikita cut him off. "We'll give you a special blowjob. May and me; a very special blowjob.

Then he received his just desert. Both women converged on him--still restrained in spread-eagle position--and began a double blowjob.

Donnie enjoyed the hell out of it, so far as it went. But the ladies started kissing each other, then all but abandoned his love muscle to duel with their respective tongues, and then to dry hump one another as the kiss, or kisses went on and on with poor Donnie forgotten by the two women delighting in one another.

Turning slightly to his left, Donnie had an excellent vantage point to see Nikita, now beneath May, lapping hungrily at her girlfriend's twat. Noteworthy was the fact that she also had two fingers jammed in there as well. He could also see May's anus seemingly winking at him and wanted more than anything to bury his erection in that tantalizing asshole of hers.

Although to Donnie it seemed like forever, it was only a matter of fifteen or so minutes before both May and Nikita reached fruitful orgasms and after disentangling arms and legs kissed each other with sticky, wet lips and grinning and giggling collapsed on either side of Donnie.

"He's so polite to wait for us to finish," May said.

Nikita giggled and told May, "He wants to put it up your ass."

Momentarily frightened thinking they'd tie him up again and do God knows what to him, Donnie protested, "Hey ... no, she's fucking with you, May! I don't want any such thing!"

But when his cock twitched, May laughed and called him a liar.

"Liar, liar, pants on fire," Nikita chanted and both women laughed lewdly while slapping at his penis.

"Don't be embarrassed," May said sweetly, "There's nothing wrong with liking that. I like it up the butt from time to time myself. I think it's hot."

"I don't," Donnie protested.

"You have had anal sex before, haven't you? And don't lie to me," May chided.

"Yes, but it was me fucking the ass, not the other way around!" he protested.

"He has a lovely cock, Nikita, a very nice one."

"Yes, he does. And he knows how to use it."

"Does he now?" May said thoughtfully.

"And so do I," Nikita said as she took his rampant penis into her mouth and gave suck. May leaned over them, allowing her tits to slowly drag their way across his chest and back again while her nipples hardened from the contact with his flesh.

Suddenly May joined Nikita in sucking him off. Nikita had the head of his cock in her mouth while May bent forward and with her tongue fully extended, traced the underside of Donnie's cock, following the largest vein from his balls to the point where Nikita's chin prevented her from going any further.

Then with Donnie moaning continuously May ran her thump along the cleft of his ass and then into his anus. Donnie exploded.

Both women took relish in relating how loud he'd screamed afterward. They also regaled one another with how they perceived his ejaculate jetting into the air and argued over the distance each of the four lines of cum traveled before landing.

"My God, it went four fucking feet!" May exclaimed, sounding astonished.

"I didn't see the first one, but the second ... Jesus; it would have gone further than that if it hadn't hit the dresser. The dresser was approximately three feet from the bed, slightly to Donnie's left side. They freed Donnie from his binding and took turns cleansing his penis, carefully licking it up and down, and then taking turns trying to suck the last remnants of semen from his cock hole.

"You took it like a man, Donnie," May said as she dried the strap-on after cleaning it with soap and water before placing it in a box that she too with her when she left a few minutes later.

"I didn't mind it so much. I didn't like the strap-on so much, although I did cum from having my ass fucked. I don't know if that's a plus or a minus."

May smiled and said, "I have every confidence that you'll treat this girl properly if she becomes your sub."

________________________________________

To his surprise, May left soon after and Nikita and Donnie discussed his relationship with Winnie.

"So exactly what do you know about this Winnie?"

"I have her admission that she's a sub. Her girlfriend Evie confirmed it. She also volunteered that she has some special toys at their apartment."

"Sorry," Nikita interrupted. "Who said?"

"Oh, Evie did as I recall. I didn't ask she just came out and said they had their toys and that Winnie loved them. Winnie confirmed it right after that."

"I know you want to add a few things to your basement, but recommend waiting until you see what they've got, and more importantly, how they're used, and by whom. Armed with that information you can buy a few toys of your own.

I suggest paying them a visit, and letting them show you what they've got. I'm sure you'll learn a great deal about them. Oh, I almost forgot. You don't seem at all interested in the other girl--Evie, was it?"

"I'm not. I fucked her and she's all right, but things didn't click with her anywhere close to how they do with Winnie. I think you'd like her. Should I set up a meeting?"

"Mmm, not just yet. I think it best if you see how things work out with her first. There's plenty of time for that later."

"Okay, well then, I'd better be going."

But he appeared to have something else on his mind. "Oh, Nikita?"

"Yes, Donald?"

"You seem to know a great deal about the subject. Are you a sub yourself?"

"No," she replied with a smile. "But I was tempted, and almost became one. May was a sub for several years, that's why I had her over. You needed to see what it's like to be treated as such. Of course, May is now a Dom, so you had the benefit of both sides of the coin as it were.

Nikita laughed and Donnie joined her.

"Now, Donald, since you have a yen for playing BDSM, I'm wondering if you have a through idea of what your role in the game is."

"Yes, well," Donnie said, "on the whole, dominants need to be keen observers of a person's character, of body language, of the nuances of behavior. They need to be well-adjusted people who know their own insecurities--we all have them--and are good communicators."

Nikita's face lit up. He boy was really into it--he knew what he was about, and that excited her all the more.

Donnie kept talking: "One needs to know their responsibilities. These include keeping your sub safe, because you're going to put them in positions where they can't ensure their own safety. This might include, playing in clubs and the like where there are other people around as well as some private play.

"Then again, one must be aware of the implications of what they're doing, both in terms of any health issues of their subs and in terms of the dangers of the play they engage in. So many people have died from asphyxiation by restraining them in positions where they can't breathe and not noticing their breathing problems. Gags are another example. With gags, often the sub drooling is considered a sexy thing: but a sub who can't drool is filling their mouth with saliva they can't swallow. One must think about what you're doing in at least the same level of detail that, for example, you'd think about your own safety if you were a rock climber."

"You do seem to have a grasp of the intricacies a Dom is facing, Donald. Now how about the so called tools of the trade? What do you know, or need to know about them?"

"Now that's a good question, Nikita. I know what they are, of course. But it's the proper use of them that I need some instruction. Care to enlighten me?"

"What makes you think I'm knowledgeable about them?"

"The gleam in your eye," He paused and laughed, "And the fact that we're having this conversation which as I recall you started."

Nikita joined him in the laughter, and then abruptly challenged him, saying: "Do you actually know what the whip, flogger or cane you're going to use on her actually feels like?

Are you confident in using ropes for bondage? You really don't want to be experimenting on your sub, only to find that the bullwhip you picked up on a whim is capable of ripping an inch or two into muscle. It's too late then to say 'sorry about that."

"True enough," Donnie admitted. So do I practice on myself?"

"That's a possibility. By all means give yourself a slap or two, feel the pain, Donald. Feel the pain and learn what your submissive will be feeling as you administer to her predilection for pain.

"While I'm thinking of it, I should mention that you have other concerns as well."

"Such as?"

"If Winnie has a job--you can't leave her unable to report to work, or unable to perform her job. That's totally unfair to her. Your responsibility as Dom is to care for her well being at all times. She has put her trust in you. Live up to that trust. Remember the entire BDSM relationship is built on mutual trust."

"Got it, anything else?"

Nikita threw her shoe at him.

"What a smart-assed pervert you're turning into! I'm answering questions and making suggestions that will save you a great deal of anguish, money and possibly jail time and you--you're proving to be an insufferable son-of-a-bitch!"

"WHOA! Hold on, Nikita! I didn't mean to insult you, or make fun of what you're telling me. I take this very seriously ... honestly ... I really do!"

"Then what the fuck is it with the 'got anything else,' shit?"

"I'm sorry, Nikita, I'm truly sorry and I apologize."

"If you fuck up with your sub like that, do you think 'I'm sorry' will cut it?"

"I know, I know. You're right. Please continue," he said contritely enough that Nikita forgave him.

"You have to take into consideration that people change. They grow out of things the same way we change clothes sizes as we age. A person's desire can change. I know, or knew a couple that reversed roles in that for several years she was the submissive, but then something happened--to both of them, I would add. Suddenly--well maybe not so suddenly--they switched and he was the sub and she the domme. It's just as likely that Winnie will no longer want to be a submissive, but finds that she prefers a more normal role; and should that occur you must let her go without recriminations."

"I see your point, Nikita," Donnie said. "I might change as well, and not want to be a dominant."

"That's right. Change works both ways. Oh, I have one last thing to impart and then I'll shut up."

Okay, go ahead," he said.

"BDSM is a craft, and as such you need to apply yourself to it. You must continue to learn. I guess that would entail finding others involved in it and seeking advice, or giving it as the case may be. A lot of preparation and work is involved. It's not a Saturday night date that ends at midnight.

You have serious responsibilities--I mean both of you. And should you involve others with your sub, you have a responsibility to make sure that person treats your sub with the respect you would yourself give to her."

Nikita , having finished her discourse on BDSM and deciding that Donnie had absorbed as much as possible on the subject for the present, changed the subject completely.

"Have you given any further consideration to renting out the apartments?"

Donnie didn't appear at all taken aback by her question and answered without any hesitation.

"Not really. My mother's on my case about it. But quite honestly, I've been pretty busy with the swimming meets and classes."

"And the ladies ... they always consume so much of your time," she said just to tease him.

"Ah, yes. The ladies. Well, there's always time for the ladies."

"Goodnight, Donald," Nikita said, and embraced him for their good night kiss.

________________________________________

The following afternoon after practice, Donnie paid a surprise visit to Winnie's apartment. He was not surprised when Evie answered the door in a teddy and panties and managed to walk past her to greet Winnie--who was attired in a Georgia Bulldog sweatshirt and tight fitting Levi shorts--with a hug and a kiss.

When Winnie responded favorably to the kiss, he intensified it; their teeth collided and along the way he bit her lower lip then sucked it. Winnie's knees buckled and she moaned excitedly. Off to the side, Donnie heard Evie muttering,

"Jesus, get a fuckin' room, will ya?"

Donnie's mouth was so firmly fixed to Winnie's that she was forced to take short breaths through her nose until he finally released her, his hand sliding softly along her throat as he straightened his back.

He could feel her heart pounding, and when she tried to speak all that came out of her mouth was a long, tremulous Ohhhh.

She had wanted to cry out in pain when he bit her lip, but the pain had quickly been engulfed by the roiling surges of pleasure and excitement, and now there was nothing but a throb of desire—one steady pulse in her neck, chest, and between her legs.

Winnie looked at him and found herself undeniably turned on.

"Wow!" she huffed, obviously breathing hard.

"Quite an entrance, Donnie," Evie said. Neither Donnie nor Winnie paid her any heed.

Donnie smiled at Winnie and twirled his index finger around a dark curl hanging near her face. He tugged it gently, letting it go to watch it spring back into shape.

"I can't look at you without wanting to touch you," he said softly and moved closer. "Do you trust me, Winnie?"

Something in his expression made her pause. "Yes, I do," she said after a second.

"Because there are so many things I want to do with you," he said, pulling her to him so that their bodies were touching, and one hand slid from her waist up her side, his thumb brushing along the underside of her breast. "There are so many ways I want to touch you, and pleasure you."

He was staring at her with such focus that she couldn't even blink. Winnie held herself in check as his hand slid purposefully over her breast, his fingers closing to the curve within his palm.

"Do you want this, Winnie?"

"Yes." She replied. Her voice barely audible. Whatever he wanted, she wanted too. She was certain of it. The throbbing between her legs assured her of it.

"Perhaps you should show me your toys first," he suggested, and noticed for the first time that that Evie had left the room.

"Umm, yeah," she said and pointed to a cardboard box behind an armchair in the corner of the room.

Donnie walked over to the box and reached in. the first object he took put was a flogger.

"What do you call this?" he asked, as he as not familiar with the instrument's name, although he obviously knew what it was used for.

"Umm, it's a flogger. You use it ..."

"I know what and how it's used, Winnie."

"Yes sir."

"I see that this has rather soft leather. I thought it would be stiffer."

"Umm, as I understand it, and I'm not an expert, Donnie--the softer are used to warm up the flesh. Umm, the stiffer ones will sting if used with any force. "

"Thank you, Winnie. And this one? It looks like a pinwheel."

"It is. It looks wicked, and I guess it can be, but it's usually used in a light fashion and rolled over the skin, especially the nipples, without too much pressure. If pressure is used it can perforate the skin. It's good for teasing the sub."

"Ahh, these are nipple clamps, right?"

"Yes sir. As you can see, they are adjustable; the idea being to leave them on for a while but beware! The longer your sub has them on, the more noise they are likely to make when you remove them, as this allows a blood rush back into the nipples and this obviously can be quite painful. I like them, but if you haven't used them I highly recommend you experiment with them first."