Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donnie was dismayed to learn that Fredrick's of Hollywood did not have a franchise in the area.

The salesgirl told them that Atlanta might have one, but couldn't swear to it. "They're supposedly having problems, you know? Stores are closing here and there. I mean there used to be one over in Lawrenceville, but the only place like that ... umm, you know, with really spicy stuff is Starship.

They carry stuff ... umm; bondage gear and the like if that's what you're looking for, and they're in Lawrenceville too."

Donnie thanked the salesgirl and after putting their purchases in the trunk of his Camaro, they drove for about 50 minutes on Route 29 to Lawrenceville, found Starship Elations and actually pulled a reluctant Winnie into the Adult Store.

Once inside, the first thing Winnie noticed were the shoes. Donnie thought this odd in that adult videos predominated the aisle they walked down to reach the shoes.

Does she have blinders on? Donnie wondered as he followed her into the shoe section.

Once there he had to laugh to himself, these were not ordinary shoes. Most were in the 5" Knee High category. To his amazement, she actually liked them! He left her trying on a pair to find other gear for her.

Winnie stepped from in front of the mirror, feeling the twin balls up inside her pussy. They were hard, with some kind of weight inside, so they moved whenever she did, massaging the inside of her vagina in a most disquieting and wonderful way. She noticed the saleswoman who'd greeted them on arriving at the store watching her and deliberately spread her legs while trying on a pair of high heeled shoes.

Yes, she thought triumphantly, she is trying to look up my dress. A fucking lesbian bitch working in a place like this. I bet she meets plenty of like-minded women here too.

Winnie spied a dressing room and stifled the repulsive fear of using a dressing room in an establishment like Starship Elation.

She wanted badly to see how one particular outfit would look with the shoes. After getting permission to use the dressing room she headed for it, feeling the Ben-wa balls moving inside her, making her even more excited then she had been all day.

She wanted to blame Donnie for the way she felt, but she felt good. The balls were intensifying her pleasure, and he had treated her to a shopping spree the likes of which she had only seen on television prize shows.

And that excited Winnie even more. In the dressing room she slipped off her dress and ran a hand between her legs. The gusset of her panties was soaked. Damn! Would she need to wear adult diapers around this man?

The touch of her fingers gave her another idea, and Winnie sat in the small booth, the shoes she was there to try on, on her feet, but unlaced as her fingers churned inside her pussy.

Could they have cameras installed in here? Is masturbating in a changing room considered illegal?

Fuck it, Winnie thought, as she examined the slime of her juices on the fingers of her right hand. The fingers went back inside, slapping against one of the ben-wa balls and wringing a gasp of pleasure from her that she was sure everyone in the store had heard. Fuck them, if they were watching, let them watch. I want to cum.

She was hot and wet and thoroughly excited. Now she could definitely feel the balls, their sleek black latex surface covering the harder materials underneath. Winnie's other hand continued on past her cunt and found her ass.

Winnie bent forward, highly aroused by this forbidden act; here in a very public place.

I can't believe it's me frigging off in an adult store. Everyone in the place was looking to find someone or thing to fuck. It was a haven of perversity and she was encamped in its midst. Worse, she was leading the way to perversity. What a deliciously slutty thing to do!

Winnie stifled a moan as she ran her finger around her asshole, already wet with her cream. I can actually slide my finger inside my asshole, right here in the adult store, and screw whoever didn't like... The orgasm hit like a giant slap, pushing the air from her lungs in a loud moan. Winnie jerked forward in the seat as it shook her, again and again.

Winnie felt herself soak her underpants and her hands as she came, squirting -- she had never done that before-- and a wonderful, hard, gripping orgasm followed.

Winnie sat quietly while waiting for her breathing to return to normal. There was a polite tap at the door, and Winnie looked up, suddenly embarrassed.

"Yes?" Winnie said. Oh, God, where's Donnie? Is it security? Can they arrest me?

"Are you all right, Ma'am?" It was a woman's voice.

Winnie recognized it as the voice of the woman who had greeted them as they entered. A very pretty green eyed blonde.

Wonderful, Winnie. Here you sit in a pool of your own vaginal excretions, having masturbated in a public place and yelled out as you came.

"Do you need any help in there?"

"I'm fine," Winnie managed to say aloud. "I just..." Just what you slut? Masturbated yourself to a climax? Came all over the bench? Almost put your finger up your ass for fun? Wondered if there were cameras in here then went ahead and did it anyway?

"Hello, do you need help?" the saleswoman asked again.

"No, thank you," Winnie said, trying to sound fine. She was coming off the orgasm now, and was starting to actually feel fine, if a little wet.

"Do you need a towel?" the girl asked, as if reading her mind.

"Yes," Winnie said. "That would be wonderful."

Winnie heard the salesgirl walk away, then return a moment later and knock.

Winnie unlocked the door. The salesgirl looked in and saw Winnie wearing her panties and the wet spot on the chair. She smiled with understanding at Winnie.

"Little accidents happen," the salesgirl said, handing her a small box of Wet Wipes and a towel. Winnie smiled gratefully as she closed the door.

Winnie slipped off her wet panties and wiped herself clean, then dried with the towel.

Her mind was spinning, but Winnie was growing used to that. It happened whenever she got turned on: the delicious excitement and arousal always offset by the shameful, embarrassing dialog.

Fuck it, Winnie thought. I had a great come and I loved it and so what if I got a little wet. I was creaming myself in Macy's, and that's no one's business but mine.

Winnie wiped off the chair and slid on her skirt. She zipped it, carefully, then headed outside with the dress she'd tried on.

Donnie was chatting with the salesgirl and both were smiling. He looked up when Winnie came out.

"Flirting?" Winnie asked jokingly. "Again?"

Donnie chuckled, that deep sexy chuckle. His grey eyes were flashing and she imagined he probably was flirting. She smiled at the Saleswoman, who smiled back.

"Did you like the shoes?" the woman asked.

"Yes, I'll take them." Winnie told her. The saleswoman smiled and handed her a small plastic bag.

"For your panties," she said quietly, and winked.

Donnie smiled at Winnie, like he had all morning. He didn't just let her shop, but encouraged her to. It was a wonderful, thoughtful gift.

Donnie was dressing her in outfits he preferred and there was certainly nothing wrong with that. Then Winnie realized there was something wrong with that; she was in Starship Elations buying shoes to get fucked in and have god-knows what done to her, and that she had just masturbated in the dressing room.

A split second later Winnie felt a delicious shiver of naughtiness, of outrageous sluttishness and wanton pleasure. He was buying and who the fuck cared. She was his girlfriend, his lover, his playmate.

Winnie smiled at the saleswoman, who began to ring up the purchase. She felt Donnie at her shoulder. "I'll take over from here, Winnie," he said.

Winnie turned and walked away. I could get used to this, she thought as she began rummaging through a counter filled with adult films. My God, Anal, Double Penetration, Thee on One, Gangbang, Lesbian orgies--what else is there?

She didn't get to find out, for Donnie showed up with an armful of things which he carried to the register and the waiting saleswoman. Clamps - Crops - Paddles - Restraints - Dildos and more.

The saleswoman gave Winnie such an envious look while saying nothing that Winnie felt a warm surge in her pussy, followed by a bit of liquid running down her leg.

Oh, shit, she was creaming again. And it was running down her leg, not much, thank god, but enough to wet her inner thigh.

The saleswoman's last words kept repeating in Winnie's ears as they drove to a nearby mall - "Enjoy them all!"

Donnie made for the escalator that took them to the second floor and then he had her stand looking out over the mall from the balcony on the second floor.

He moved next to her and said, "Spread your legs."

"What?" Winnie asked.

Donnie nodded at a group of teen-aged boys heading towards the store located directly below them.

"Spread your legs," Donnie said again.

Winnie looked down at the approaching boys, then over at Donnie.

She smiled as she planted her feet rather wide apart, feeling the air moving against her hot, naked cunt. Donnie turned away and began to cough, a very loud and convincing hacking cough.

One of the boys looked up at the noise.

The boy's eyes went wide, then he hit the kid beside him. Winnie watched as the kid whispered to his friend. Both carefully avoided looking up or pointing, lest the lady on the balcony realize what they had seen.

Then both boys looked up, right up Winnie's dress, at her creamy inner thighs and her pussy, wet with excitement.

Winnie tried not to laugh as the two boys tried to get their friend's attentions without drawing hers. Winnie's cunt gave an excited squeeze.

Now all five guys were surreptitiously checking Winnie out. They had almost reached the balcony, and the view, she could imagine, was pretty spectacular. They all looked straight up as they passed beneath her.

"Oh, shit!" Winnie said quietly to Donnie. "I didn't know it would be so much fun!"

Donnie smiled at Winnie. "Don't you love shopping?" he asked and winked at her.

They walked through the mall, Winnie acutely aware that she was without panties, and that her light dress was now clinging to her body, revealing a lot more than it was supposed to.

She found herself smiling at men who looked at her, taking pleasure in the fact they found her attractive enough to check out ...

It was just a small orgasm, but Winnie nearly fell from the unexpected spasm. Donnie reached over and helped steady her, then offered her his arm. She took it and they walked on.

"What was that all about?" Donnie asked.

Winnie smiled, feeling both aroused and embarrassed, which was a feeling she was getting used to. "Oh, nothing," she said with a sly smile. "Just a thought I had."

They walked into a branching corridor. There was a boarded up area where a shop was being remodeled. There was a door in the boarded up wall. Beside the door was a sign: "Opening soon!"

Donnie reached over and tried the knob. The door opened. "What are you doing?" Winnie asked, both fascinated and mortified. Donnie looked inside for a second, then dragged her into the door and closed it.

"Where are the workers?" Winnie whispered.

"It's Saturday. They're probably off," Donnie whispered in answer, then dragged her around the end of a counter.

"Pull up your skirt," Donnie told her and, feeling deliciously naughty, Winnie did so.

Donnie lifted Winnie up and sat her on the counter's surface. It was cold on her ass and pussy, and she moaned.

"I'm going to make their counter top all nasty," Winnie told him with a smile. Donnie smiled up at her as he spread her legs, pulling her ass right to the edge of the counter.

"I hope so," Donnie whispered, and went down on her.

Oh, God, she thought, I'm having my puss licked where anybody could walk in and see!

Winnie closed her eyes as Donnie found her slit, and ran his tongue the length of her cunt. She moaned, leaned back and spread her legs, putting her high heels on the edge of the counter either side of her.

When she opened her eyes she almost screamed in terror. There were people watching!

It took a moment for the realization that it was just their reflection in a large mirror that she was looking at and not spectators.

Donnie's fingers slid inside her, finding the Ben-Wa balls and gently moving them inside of her. Then he slipped them out of her.

Donnie stood up and unfastened his pants, letting them drop.

"Oh, Jesus, Donnie, are you gonna do me here?"

"What do you think I've been doing?"

He was rubbing his cockhead at her slit; almost masturbating her. She moaned and grabbed his cock, putting it to her entrance.

"I think you know what I'm doing, since you're helping," Donnie said, as his cock slid slowly into her cunt. Winnie could feel him entering her, filling her with his turgid meat.

Winnie gasped. "Oh, fuck, yeah!" she moaned.

She could see his ass in the mirror, moving as he fucked her, moving as he banged her on the counter, tightening as he ...

Winnie bit her hand to keep from screaming as she came hard.

Donnie did too, his cock throbbing as it filled her with hot cum, and Winnie had another spasm.

She could feel her twat dripping with her excitement and Donnie's cum. Donnie was touching her, spreading it on her thighs and between her legs. She trembled as another little spasm hit.

"I think you liked my counter top servicing," Donnie whispered and Winnie giggled.

They kissed, his cock still inside her, both their lower bodies exposed, his hands touching her breasts through the thin fabric of her dress.

The kiss finally stopped and Donnie straightened up and his softening cock slipped from inside of her.

"Oh, God, Donnie, we have to go home now," Winnie said.

"Really? Why?" Donnie asked.

Winnie looked down at her pussy, wet with pleasure and cum.

Donnie smiled and knelt, going down on her again, and licking hungrily even though he had just cum inside her; and that excited her even more for some perverse reason. He sucked at her cunt and clit, cleaning up the mess even as he made her produce more of it.

She felt his fingers inside of her, gently opening her, moving in her. Then there was something else moving, and she realized Donnie had pushed the Ben-Wa balls back inside of her, and they were again reacting to her every movement.

Donnie continued to suck and lick at her and she felt herself getting ready again, climbing that wonderful, slick water-slide that she would soon ride down as she wailed happily -- "OH! SHIT!" as the orgasm hit. She tried to cover her mouth, but the second wave was on her, as big as the first. She bucked and writhed, pushing her cunt against him, pushing herself against his tongue, his teeth, his jaw, and feeling another one coming fast.

Winnie cried out again as the waves broke over her, and she fell back, feeling the rhythmic tremors as it continued, the little bursts suffusing her body.

"Oh, Jesus, Donnie, that was wonderful!"

Donnie smiled again. Using his handkerchief, he wiped her pussy off and found some paper towels which he used to dry and clean the counter top as best he could.

Then he slid her off the counter, and pulling down her dress. "See?" he said. "You're all freshly fucked and happy and ready for more shopping."

Donnie took Winnie's hand and led her out into the mall. They walked back toward the central area and Winnie caught a glimpse of her refection in a window, her hair looking sexily wild, her face aglow.

"You like my hairstyle, Donnie?" she asked. He looked at her approvingly.

"I love it. How does your stylist achieve that look?"

Winnie giggled and Donnie laughed aloud.

"Did you know you could have had that saleswoman between your legs in the Adult store?"

"No! You're kidding me!"

"I'm serious. She wouldn't have gone into the changing booth if she didn't lust after you."

"But all she did was offer me some napkins ..."

"Yeah, to wipe off your sopping wet pussy," he said and laughed. "I would have enjoyed watching the two of you going at it."

"I had a lovely time shopping with you, Donnie."

"Well I enjoyed myself too, Winnie. We can try some of the toys out tomorrow."

"Oh, not tonight?" She said sounding hurt.

"No, sorry, I'm all fucked out for today."

"Well, sure then ... tomorrow is good for me."

"I'll call you then, tell you when I'm picking you up," he said just as they reached his car.

________________________________________

They had to make several trips to carry all their shopping in from the Camaro. Winnie looked at the pile in awe, shaking her head. "Good God, how much did all of this cost?"

"A small bundle," he smiled. "Don't worry. I'm well off."

Winnie looked at him, her eyes narrowing.

"You're really rich?"

"Donnie answered her with a slight nod. Donnie was full of surprises.

Winnie looked at the pile; trying to remember where she had bought the apparel she wanted to wear. "Here," she cried, holding up a pair of white slacks.

"White slacks?" he asked.

"Tight, thin white slacks," she told him. "Too fucking tight to wear panties with. Slut pants I would never be caught dead in, and I bought the fucking things!"

Donnie smiled. "You're swearing. Is this a new Winnie?"

Why does talking dirty do that to me? Winnie wondered, and then answered herself, thinking: Because you're about to do dirty things. Because you're going to act like a cheap tramp, actually having sex and enjoying it. You're going to get fucked--lots of hot, wet, sweaty fucking."

Winnie looked at him, her body already tight with arousal. She smiled wickedly. "You're right. I want to be nasty. It excites me."

She looked hungrily at Donnie, shocked and yet excited by what she was going to say.

"That's why I bought these pants," Winnie said. "They're really tight and ride up in my pussy. And I want you to make me wet, make me soak them. I want to see my pleasure."

He looked at her, saw the brightness in her eyes.

She felt tremendous relief when Donnie smiled and looked interested. It must have been that look that prompted her next statement.

"Then I want to stand outside and piss myself in them."

Donnie smiled, obviously excited and Winnie exhaled in relief.

"Thank God," she said. "You didn't run screaming."

"No," Donnie told her, "I know it excites you to be wet, so pissing yourself is the logical next step, since it combines the two."

Winnie nodded and Donnie added: "Besides, it's really nasty."

She smiled, comforted by Donnie's supportive words.

"You got me thinking about it," she told him. "You let me do it in the shower--that was nice of you, but now with these pants I can do it the right way."

Donnie smiled and nodded. "That's submitting, Winnie. You have to communicate, to make decisions and to make your needs known."

Winnie looked at him, with an odd realization.

"You just described the perfect relationship, she said."

Donnie nodded.

"Yes, I did, didn't I?"

________________________________________