Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unless I'm very wrong this appears to be a ping-pong paddle. Am I right?"

"Yes you are. We umm, had the one on hand and felt it was just as suitable for spanking as the one in the S&M shop that cost $25."

Do you have any crops?"

"No sir."

"Restraints?"

"No sir. Again, limited funds have kept our little inventory small."

"Vibrators?"

"Oh, yes, we have several. We umm, don't keep them with the toys, umm, we use them more often, you know?"

"Yes, I understand, Winnie."

"Do you want to see them?"

"You both use them?"

"Yes sir."

"Well I prefer you don't use them any longer. I will do some shopping tomorrow and buy a few things. I think it best that I keep them at my place. I'll select several different types of vibrators, some ben-wa balls, a color and a riding crop for some rough spankings.

"I'll also pick up some restraints and will look into what kind of ropes Dominants use of their submissive's.

Winnie was so delighted with both his approval of the few toys she had and his willingness to spend his money on a few more enticing toys that she started to laugh, and with the laughter she felt herself relax, realizing for the first time that she had been tense while displaying her toys and hopeful of his approval. Now that she had his approval, she realized she really had to urinate.

"I'm almost afraid to say I have to pee," she told him, "Because I don't know what your reaction would be."

He looked at her speculatively. "What would you like my reaction to be?" he asked.

She shook her head. "I don't know," she told him honestly. "You might want me to go right here. You know in my shorts."

"Would that be bad?" he asked with a smile.

She met his smile with one of her own.

"Part of me thinks it would be disgusting; part of me wants to see your reaction to my doing it."

Winnie appeared shocked by her own openness.

"I mean, I know people do it, and that urine is relatively sterile," she added weakly.

Donnie pondered the fact that she hadn't excused herself to take care of the problem and concluded that she didn't want to do it, but wanted him to decide for her.

I couldn't ask for a more significant example of her willing submission to me, he thought, but said: "How badly do you have to go?"

"Pretty bad." Winnie found herself blushing. Damn this man! Did he have a magic mirror he used, some kind of magic to divine her darkest fantasies? She managed to look up at him.

"Would you like to pee your pants?" Donnie inquired, testing the waters as it were, that much further.

She shook her head. "No. Not now. Maybe never. Sometimes it appeals to me, but..."

"If it has an appeal, perhaps you should follow it ... or not. The choice is yours to make ... tonight," he added, holding out the possibility he might request it of her in the foreseeable future.

However, he didn't give her the time she needed to decide. He slid his hands around her, tipping up her chin and kissed her, gently yet very thoroughly.

He pulled away, but only slightly. "Don't feel pressured to perform, Winnie. This is your pleasure, your exploration. If you'd like to try something like that someday, fine. But I don't want you to feel compelled, restricted or forced."

He smiled at her, looking into her eyes so deeply she thought he must be looking into her soul. "It's always your choice, Winnie."

Then he released her and stepped back, breaking the moment. "Now, maybe you would like to pee and cool off with a shower," Donnie said with a smile.

Winnie looked down at herself and nodded. Donnie motioned down the hall towards the bathroom. "Why don't you stand in the shower ... with your clothes on and pee all over yourself? I'd be happy to watch you. Then you could remove the clothes and shower. Maybe I'll join you."

"Ooooh, Sir, that's the perfect solution! Thank you, Sir!"

Winnie nodded gratefully and went into the bathroom, turned the shower on and went to step inside only to have Donnie take hold of her shoulder and stop her.

"No water yet. Piss yourself first, then after I tell you to you may turn the water on and remove the clothing. Then I may join you."

"Yes sir," she replied and shut the water off and stood in the stall, closed her eyes and proceeded to empty her bladder while Donnie looked on as the wet stain grew larger and large before the urine finally began to stream down her thighs.

Donnie's peripheral vision caught a glimpse of Evie peeking in at them. He turned slightly and shut the bathroom door in her face then gave Winnie his undivided attention.

"How's it feel?"

"Oooh, well there's relief, of course, then the warmth is sort of a surprise, but then it shouldn't be. I'm surprised I did it, you know?"

"I'm not. You did it for me, and I am pleased. Are you getting cooler now?"

"Umm, yes ... yes I am."

"Evie was trying to peek in on us. Did you know that?"

Umm, no, did she want to join in?"

"I don't know about that. I closed the door on her. This was our thing--not hers."

"Ooooh, yeah. Our thing. I like the sound of that."

Winnie stood in the shower stall wide-eyed as Donnie took his penis out and began urinating on her. As the look of surprise left her face, Winnie began to laugh.

"Kneel down," he said, as his stream splashed against her groin and legs. Still laughing, she dropped to her knees and his urine began spraying against her face and hair. She opened her mouth and accepted some of his urine and swallowed it.

When he finished, Donnie slowly undressed and told her to do the same. Winnie peeled off the wet sweatshirt, shorts and panties and tossed them out of the shower, next to the toilet.

"That was more fun than I thought it would be," she said, still laughing.

Donnie carefully folded his clothing, made a neat pile of it and left it on top of the commode, and then joined Winnie in the shower. "Get us some warm water, please," he said and pulled her tightly against his chest and groin after she had done so.

He washed her body carefully and then did his own as the warm water cascaded off their respective bodies. Winnie jerked back suddenly the moment Donnie's hand slid into her crotch, then moaned with pleasure as Donnie's fingers explored the outer boundaries of her vagina.

After a short period of fingering, he knelt down, put his lips against her already gooey, agitated cunt. She moaned again and he began to mouth her sex with growing abandon.

Winnie came.

He continued sucking and licking her, adding a finger to her asshole as he did.

The inside of her legs were soaked with her bodily juices. She inhaled the salty smell of her own excitation and felt another spasm coming on. He added another, more insistent finger to her ass causing her to cry out as another orgasm engulfed her.

She lost her balance, but Donnie was ready and guided her so that she could lean against the shower stall until her legs were able to support her again.

He got to his feet and kissed her mouth, giving her the opportunity to taste herself, and that brought on another, orgasm, albeit a lesser one than the earlier ones.

"Ooooh!" she moaned, bending her neck so as to nip at his chest and suck at his nipples adoringly as she rubbed herself against him, scissoring her legs around his right leg and humping in hopes of wringing another orgasm from it.

You're not sexual, a voice inside her said suddenly. You're just a garden variety slut, doing whatever you want and enjoying the sickest perversions imaginable. That's not sexual liberation. That's just sick.

She began to sob openly.

Donnie took Winnie into his arms, cradling and cuddling her. He didn't try to shush her or make light of her emotional state. He simply held her and let her cry, sobbing on his chest. Eventually Winnie sniffled and she managed to look up at Donnie.

"I'm sorry," she told him. "I don't know what that was."

Of course, Winnie did know. It was reality breaking through. She was heading down a path of perversion and sickness and disgusting fantasies. It was a wakeup call to take control of herself and be a proper lady, not this man's perverted whore. It was her opportunity to save herself, while she still had the chance.

Christ, she'd pissed herself for him!

Then she looked up at Donnie, into those clear gray eyes that looked right through her. Her hair fell loosely around her face. He smiled, ever so slightly, and gently kissed her lips, running his lips lightly her face. She closed her eyes, and felt him kiss her eyelids, his touch as gentle as a butterfly.

She felt her body react, not with sexual hunger, but wanting to be held, to be cuddled, to be nestled and held close and cherished.

She looked up at Donnie, her eyes again wet, but with tears of joy and of yearning.

"I'm sorry, Donnie," Winnie said, softly. "I didn't mean to cry like that."

"It's all right," he said. "It happens. It's fine."

He really seemed to mean it. He was so understanding, so tolerant she thought, and then confessed, "I had an attack of revulsion, I couldn't believe what I had done ... what we've done together."

She knew what she had done. She knew the kind of girl she was. She shook her head, as if to clear it of those thoughts, and he smiled.

"Second thoughts?" he asked.

Winnie nodded.

"And third and fourth ones," she answered. "My god, I soaked myself!"

"And had a wonderful orgasm," Donnie pointed out. "Several of them."

"Oh, God," Winnie said with sudden realization.

"I haven't done anything for you!"

Donnie shook his head gently. "I'm fine, Winnie. We've been concentrating on you, tonight. I can get mine later."

Winnie shook her head. There were so many conflicting thoughts. Then Donnie kissed her, and all those thoughts went away.

Donnie slid his tongue into her mouth, ran his hands over her body and softly encircled her breasts. She moaned as his thumbs brushed over her excited nipples.

In the next room, Evie, wanting some attention, dropped something, hoping to garner some attention; but both Donnie and Winnie ignored her.

Winnie's hand found his cock, hard and very ready. She slipped down in the bed, taking him into her mouth, sliding her lips over the head of his shaft and slowly jerking him off using two hands. To help avoid unwanted friction, she let gobs of saliva fall from her mouth and onto his shaft while increasing her hand holds and jerking frequency.

"That's nice," He groaned as she rolled her tongue around the tip of his erect glans enjoying the physical reaction as Donnie tightened and moaned.

"Oh, God, Winnie ...YES!" He shouted as the fingers of her left hand made their way over the cleft of his ass to his anus and began to tickle that wrinkled orifice.

Giggling like a naughty schoolgirl, she took him from her mouth and brought the fingers from his asshole to her mouth, wetting them, and then returning them to his asshole, reveling in his ass tightening from her action.

Once his cock was back in her mouth he began to fuck her. Apparently Winnie had expected it and took him deep, closing her glottis so she would not choke, while also poking a finger into his ass and teasing his prostate gland until he began to ejaculate with a roar, sending a torrent of hot sperm into her throat, covering her tonsils and coating the walls of her mouth.

Only when he stopped pulsing against her tongue did Winnie dare let him fall from her mouth. Even then, she caught it and brought it back to her lips and smothered it with soft, clingy, sucking kisses.

"God that was the best blowjob ever!" Donnie said softly, but sincerely.

In the next room, Winnie heard the unmistakable sob her girlfriend let out, knowing that Donnie wanted no part of her that night, or any other night for that matter.

"I'm so glad you came over," she whispered in his ear, not wanting Evie to hear.

"I'm glad too," he replied, flicking her left nipple with a thumbnail.

"Mmm, I like that. I like everything you do to me," Winnie said, then giggled happily.

"Are you still gonna buy those toys?"

"You know I am. Can't wait to use them on you, Winnie."

"Gee, I might cum just thinking about it!"

"That would be fine with me. Just remember there will be times when I prohibit you from doing that."

"Oh?"

"Absolutely."

She smiled contentedly and laid, half against and half beneath him, loving the feel of his strong, hard body against hers.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Of course you can."

"I had this dream last night."

"Go on."

"In the dream you were a doctor, and you were examining me. You put a catheter in me. I came."

Jesus Christ, why did I tell him that?

She heard Donnie say. "Its okay, Winnie, we all have dreams."

She felt his hands on her shoulders and he firmly turned her around. He took her in his arms, their naked bodies touching, warmly, comfortingly. Donnie rocked her and began to talk softly. "You want to be used by me--by Evie, and I don't know if there are any others you've submitted too ... it's your nature."

Winnie was nodding affirmatively at his words.

"You've evolved into someone who's excited by dirty words, by having to perform somewhat repulsive acts for the benefit of someone else. But you benefit too, Winnie. Oh, yes, otherwise you wouldn't do any of it. You like being told what and how to degrade yourself."

Still nodding, Winnie thought about what he was saying. He's right. She had always been excited by the nastiness, the intrinsic evil, of what she was doing. Her mother told her repeatedly that only bad girls enjoyed sex and I really enjoy sex. So I was just going to have to be a bad girl, and enjoy my wickedness.

"Do you think I'm nasty?" she asked him, feeling herself become a little excited just by saying it.

Donnie pushed her away and looked down at her.

"I think you are a beautiful, competent and very arousing woman. I think you have a wonderful sexuality about you. If a part of that means you're a bad little slut and like doing perverted and sick things, then I love that part of you too."

Winnie looked up at him, wondering if he even knew he has said that word, or if it was just a word he tossed off without even thinking.

He seemed, once again, to know her thoughts. "I do love you, Winnie", Donnie said tenderly. "I really do."

She hugged him, tightly, not wanting to let him go and yet afraid not to. He wrapped his arms around her and held her, tightly. She felt herself dare to hope, yet fully expected it was his cock talking, not his heart.

She was torn about her own feelings. Did she love this man? Or was it just the sexual aspects of their relationship? He was able to wring orgasm after orgasm from her. No one had ever done that to her before. Then too, she had never heard Evie or her other girlfriends talk about having so many orgasms as she'd had with him. There must be something to it. If it wasn't love then what was it?

He seemed to know her, and to accept her, even support her in her yearnings. Donnie had high standards and never hesitated to tell her if she failed to meet those.

Yet when she did well, he told her, and told others as well.

She snuggled her head into his chest. He always gave her the chance to prove herself to him. The least she could do to give him the same opportunity.

She sighed contentedly as she found the soft tip of his penis and began to touch it gently. She did feel a little wicked, she realized, taking the poor sleeping little creature and taunting it, waking it from its comfortable sleep.

She smiled and continued to touch the soft little thing, feeling it beginning to engorge and awaken.

"Wake that up and you're going to have to feed it," Donnie said softly.

Winnie smiled up at him, and then grew thoughtful. "I loved your finger in my ass earlier," she explained. "I was afraid of what you might find up there."

"I noticed," Donnie said with a nod.

"I loved the feeling, though. It was so..." What? Winnie thought. Dirty? Fun? Nasty? Daring?

"Sexy," she finally said.

"It was for me too."

"I love that. I can tell you that," she told him. "I feel safe telling you that."

"I'm honored," Donnie said.

She turned and looked up at him, but he didn't seem to be kidding. He was honored that she trusted him that much.

She lay and looked up at him, her fingers still teasing his rapidly hardening cock under her head.

"It excites me that I told you about that dream," she confessed. They both heard Evie fussing around in the next room.

"We should get dressed and go out someplace," he said.

"Sure, I'll go anywhere with you."

"Good, get dressed--a dress, no underwear, no stockings, just the dress and shoes. We'll get a bite to eat and do some shopping and then we'll go back to my place and try some of the new toys out."

Winnie jumped into his arms and kissed him. "That's the best idea I've ever heard!"

"Oh, Winnie, I have a present for you!"

"Oh, Donnie, you shouldn't have!"

"Nonsense, I want you to have this present. I insist that you put them on -- or is it in? Anyway here," and he handed her a small box.

Winnie hurriedly opened the package and found two smallish chrome balls. "I don't ..."

"They're ben-wa balls, Winnie. You stick them inside your pussy."

"What?"

"Yes, I'm serious. You put them inside your pussy and when you move around, they move around and titillate your pussy. I've heard they can make a girl cum just walking down the street."

"Umm, I don't know ... I mean what if they fall out?"

"I'm told on good authority that won't happen. To remove them one has to reach inside her pussy and extract them. They do not fall out."

"I don't know," she repeated with some doubt.

"Winnie, I'm telling you to put them up your snatch. Do it now. I don't want any back talk on the subject. Wear them in good health and enjoy the pleasure they bring you. Now don't make me tell you again."

"Yes sir!" Winnie said, and put the ben-wa balls into her pussy with alacrity before trying to walk, testing to see if the balls would remain inside her.

They did.

"It--it feels like they're gonna fall out, but they seem to be remaining in place like you said," she admitted shamefacedly.

"Good, now let's go!" he said, and they left without a goodbye to Evie who remained in her bedroom, wishing he had found her more interesting that Winnie.

________________________________________

They shopped all day, beginning at the local mall starting at Macy's where Donnie quietly helped Winnie choose several nice outfits and the accessories for each, ignoring the price tags and forbidding Winnie to look at them herself.

She soon forgot about the cost of the items and relished choosing things without regard of price.

Donnie was such fun to shop with. Winnie felt her pussy tighten and begin to moisten. God, I've been getting hot so often lately, and all because of him!

Donnie walked up and put his arms around her, looking over her shoulder into the mirror at her. "Is something wrong?" he asked, knowing full well what was going on.

Winnie began to blush. "I think you know exactly what's wrong, Donnie," she whispered, both embarrassed and aroused by the fact he knew she was being pleasured by the ben-wa balls clicking around as she moved through the store and tried on various outfits.

Donnie nuzzled her neck softly and whispered to her: "Do you like the Ben-Wa balls, my dear?"

She could see her own blush in the mirror and managed a tight smile at his reflection.

"Oh yeah. I keep getting closer, you know? I bet you do know!" she said and gave him her lewdest smile.

"I bet we could get in a quickie in one of the dressing rooms. Want to try it?"

"NO! Oh, no. I couldn't. Please don't make me do it!"

Donnie chuckled.

Next they visited Victoria's Secret from which Donnie bought Winnie several high quality bras and a dozen pair of panties in addition to several thongs and teddies along with three Pink sweatshirts for recreational wear.