Sensuality

Story Info
Mature woman discovers full range of her sensuality.
10.3k words
4.3
27.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART I What Mary Learned

Mary is 55 and happily married. At the moment, Mark, her husband, friend, and lover of 30 years, has been gone almost a week taking care of a family problem.

"It's been a long week," thought Mary as she lay in the half empty bed. "My part-time job, lunch with friends, and personal and grocery shopping just seems like ‘marking time', with the house and this bed being empty of Mark. "

Thinking of her husband/lover, Mary's finger tips began making slow concentric circles on her abdomen. Suddenly, Mary became aware of a sensual feeling in the area of her clit. Pushing thoughts of Mark aside, Mary let her senses take control. I know there are hundreds of nerve endings in my finger tips that tell me cold, hot, rough, smooth, but sensual? WOW!!! This was her last conscious thought as she let her finger tips continue their light, delicate, stimulating dance on the sensual nerve endings of her abdomen.

As the dancing finger tips commenced moving faster and faster over her abdomen, exciting the nerves to a screaming pitch, her breathing became more rapid and her hips began a slow undulation. "A little orgasm. Wow!!" noticed one part of her stimulated brain. The finger tips slowly and rhythmically slowed down to a stop and then started dancing up the center of her body to her breasts, where those animated finger tips circled each breast, enticing those nerve endings until they reached the pinnacle. There the fingers straightened out and each palm, moving in concentric circles, took over the sensual dance on each nipple till each one was standing up. "Even my palms are feeling sensual" was the fleeting thought.

By now, Mary's lips have parted and her arching body responded to this intoxicating stimuli. Once again, Mary was aware of another small orgasm as she felt her channel of love begin to moisten. It was as if every excited nerve was sending precise data to her sensual mind.

The sensual-feeling palms revolved faster on the aroused nipples, sending electric waves down to her aching clit. Then as the finger tips once again circulated around her breasts, her breathing slowed, her body relaxed, waiting for the next sensual stimuli. It came when those sensitive, delightful finger tips began dancing on the sensitive areas of her collar bone , causing her upper body to slowly move back and forth over the sheet. The breathing increased; her lips parted.

Swiftly changing from finger tips to knuckles, the stimulating dance continued up her neck, under the chin, over the chin and onto her cheeks where the knuckles, too, started their slow concentric dance. "WOW!!!" was the thought, "even the knuckles are sensual stimulants.. And my cheeks, the stimuli. . .".

The fingers straightened out and once more the finger tips took over their FAST, enticing, nerve-stimulating dance - over the temples, onto the forehead, down the bridge of the nose, down each side of the nares onto the cheeks. This time, the fingers continued the circular dance on the still tingling cheeks before moving down to the neck and onto the still sensitive collar bone. ‘Ohhh, my cheeks feel as stimulated as my clit" was the penetrating thought. Soft moans issued through her parted lips as her mind became numbed by these awakened, overpowering sensual feelings.

By their own volition without any conscious thought, the light dancing finger tips of the left hand moved down the center of the body to the abdomen and again were doing their SLOW circular nerve-arousal dance.

The right hand finger tips were moving of their own accord over to her left shoulder. "Ohhh... My shoulder; it's sooo sensitive" was the sub-conscious thought as those finger tips SLOWLY began THEIR circular rhythmic dance on the shoulder. This seemed to go on forever. The finger tips on the abdomen, those on the shoulder; an aching clit waiting, wanting the touch of soft lips; another orgasm filling the channel of love with lubricating fluid; and her ass - - it, too, was now sending signals. Groans were now emanating from her throat; the hips moving up and down, up and down, searching for that solid prick to ease the now constant ache. But not yet , not yet.

The dancing finger tips continued their slowly increasing circular dance down the arm onto the back of the hand. That small part of her mind that could still notice, wondered, "Even the back of my hand has sensuality. Why, oh why, haven't I ever done this before?" Then the fingers began their upward dance to the shoulder, driving her wild with longing. Orgasm followed orgasm.

As the dancing fingers finished with the shoulder, they moved down to the abdomen - and met the left-hand fingers moving up to the sensitive collar bone and over to the right shoulder. Once more, Mary felt as if she couldn't take much more as those dancing fingers went down and then up her arm, leaving awakened nerve endings. They weren't through yet; they went under her arm, enticing the nerve endings in her armpit. As the right arm slowly extended itself above her head, Mary felt the dancing fingers ascend the inner arm to the palm and back down. "No more" she muttered, but her body said, "NO, the other arm wants the same."

Now the left fingers danced up to the right armpit in a slow, circular motion , rousing nerves long quiescent, and then quickly proceeded up the inside of her raised arm, torturing the nerves with that constant light circular movement by her fingers till they reached her palm. "Round and round they go," said her numbed mind. Even more rapidly those fingers moved down the raised arm, never stopping, never giving those tortured nerves a chance to rest.

Then the dancing fingers, continuing their tantalizing stimuli, moved down to and over the hips, over the thighs, down to the calves and then slowly up the backs of her legs, reaching the rump - stimulating, arousing, tormenting long silent nerve endings. Unrecognizable sounds issued past her panting lips as one orgasm followed another, leaving a demanding , aching crotch, from her clit to her ass. Mary, by now, was feeling faint from the unceasing stimulation to ALL her tantalized, tortured nerves. "Rest, need to rest", she thought.

The sexual unfulfillment of her aroused clit, her lubricated channel of love, and her awakened ass, brought Mary back to the demands of her sensual body. "How to take care of those last two," she momentarily wondered. "Mark isn't here. Oh! That's right! I have Mark's gifts: an anal plug and an imitation penis!" For a moment, her thoughts lingered on why Mark had given her these unusual gifts.

A few days before Mark left to settle a family problem, they had a VERY passionate "69". That time, Mark had put a finger cot on his middle finger, greased it, and put it up her ass as far as possible as he sucked on her clit. Now, Mark from time to time had previously inserted a finger a short way into her ass and Mary had found it stimulating by moving her hips back and forth on it, but this time -- WOW!! THIS TIME, Mary didn't roll off after the first INTENSE climax, NO WAY.. She wanted this climax to go on and on and on.

"Is there a direct line from my clit to the higher part of my inner ass?" she briefly wondered, as the sensuality of this exotic stimulation numbed her conscious mind.

Two days later Mary told Mark she was still feeling the aroused nerves in her ass. "What will I do while you're gone," she complained. The following day Mark gave Mary three gifts: an anal plug, an imitation penis, and a tube of KW Jelly. "What's the jelly for?" asked Mary. "To lubricate the anal plug. You don't want to cause any problems in your rectum from using a dry anal plug," Mark had replied. " Keep these handy just in case you want to try them while I'm gone.

At this moment, though, with Mark out of town, and her clit, love passage and ass all demanding attention, she needed his gifts - NOW!!

Until this evening Mary had never done a do-it-yourself sexual stimulation. She had always let Mark have the pleasure of exciting her, but now she was sexually, sensually aroused and she really, really needed his three gifts. Mary frantically began searching for them.

. "Where, of where, did I put them," she thought, opening one drawer after another and pawing wildly through their contents. "Oh, there you are," she sighed in relief.

Laying them on the bed on an old T-shirt of Mark's, Mary sat back on her haunches. With her momentary flashback of their last passionate love-making and since the search had cooled things down just a bit, she began to stimulate her body even more with her dancing fingers. Around her belly they danced rousing those nerves to an even higher pitch. Up the center to the breasts, up and around them to the now hardened nipples, once again sending electric waves down to her clit. Her cheeks were demanding their attention from those rhythmic fingers.

"Oh - h - h", moaned Mary as her body began its circular dance. "Now me," said each arm, so Mary moved her finger to caressing those aroused nerves. "Yes, yes," said her sensual mind, "don't stop now."

Those dancing fingers once again went down her body to her hips, her thighs, her calves, back up her legs, her rump - never stopping - stimulating and tormenting those sensual nerve endings again and again, bringing forth one orgasm after another.

With her ass wanting, demanding attention, Mary picked up the anal plug. Looking at it, she whispered," Oooh, you are as long as Mark's finger. What a lovely thing you are." Without hesitation, she drew it back and forth between her moist parted lips while the left hand fingers

continued their devastating dance on her body's nerves.

All this time, Mary's body was still swaying - her left fingers still teasing her tortured nerves. Suddenly, her fingers holding this butt toy, twisted it as she plunged it into her mouth, down her throat. Harsh sounds came from her throat. After a few moments of moving this exciting toy in and out of her panting mouth, Mary reluctantly withdrew it.

Reaching down for the "jelly" , her dancing left fingers stopped dancing long enough to grease this sexual thing. Rising up on her knees, Mary again whispered, "Little butt, I hope you're as stimulating as Mark's finger" as she slowly put the toy in her anus and as slowly pulled it out. In, out, in, out, in, out - teasing those nerves, creating more orgasms.

As her left fingers continued their erotic dancing on her tortured nerves, Mary turned and twisted this "toy" up into her ass as far as she could. She continued turning and twisting it while moving it up and down, in and out until this became a robotic-like movement: over and over - turning, twisting, up, down, in out. She drew short rapid breaths, making guttural sounds.

The dancing fingers stopped; her clit was sending demanding message after message; her love passage was oozing lubricant. The nerves in her ass screaming, screaming. Finally, her right hand dropped, pulling this sexual toy out. Mary sat back on her haunches, breathing short rapid breaths.

Trembling with anticipation, she reached over to relube this new toy.

Rising on shaking legs, Mary once again inserted her sex toy and with the left hand massaged her clit, the fingers moving over the entire area. "Oh-h-h, GOD!" she groaned as she moved her fingers faster and faster over her aroused cunt.

"Can't, can't, can't; don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," her mind said.

With her entire body and mind responding to this arousing stimuli, Mary, then withdrawing her toy, lay flat on her back and inserted that fake penis into her waiting, aching, lubricated love channel. "AHHHHH" she unconsciously screamed as her right hand plunged that desirable love tool again and again into her love channel. Her hips rose and fell until that body-produced climax caused her body to arch, lifting her hips far above the bed. "AHHH" she screamed over and over.

As the now exhausted over -stimulated sensual nerves ever so slowly calmed down, Mary turned on her side, clamping her legs together to hold that tantalizing love toy in her love passage. Having her love passage filled by that symbol of love felt S000 VERY GOOD.

Her last thought,"Should I tell Mark , when he returns tomorrow, that I used his gifts if he asks? Oh, yes, I would say, but only because you weren't here. I much prefer YOUR personal tools." And, so on to sleep, the sleep of the physically, exhausted, and sensually satisfied body.

XXXXX

Author's Note

Mary's night of new-found sensuality has drawn to a close. BUT, having found it, who knows what the future will bring. Will she repeat this stimulating, sensual encounter in the afternoons when she's home alone; will she awaken Mark in the middle of the night with her self-arousing orgasms; will Mary begin a class of "Discover your Sensuality" to like-minded women. Or will she just use the knowledge to enhance her and Mark's love life. Who knows.....

SENSUALITY

Part II What Mary Taught Ann

One slow morning at work, one of Mary's co-workers said, "Mary, are you pregnant? There's a glow about you that I hadn't noticed before."

"Oh, no," chuckled Mary. "Impossible for me to be pregnant. I needed a hysterectomy several years ago."

"Well," persisted her co-worker, "what gives? Have you found a second lover?"

"NO WAY!!!-

. Mark does a superb job in the love-making department. A second lover isn't needed."

"All right," insisted her co-worker, "something different is happening. Give!!"

"O.K." said Mary. "How are you and you husband, Frank, doing in the love-making department?"

"He keeps me satisfied," replied Ann.

"Only satisfied? Not deliriously satisfied? Not passionately satisfied?" questioned Mary. "Can you come to my house after work?".

"We - e - l - l -l, I only have one at home now and she has a full time job. Sure, I'm free. Going to tell me your secret - perhaps a special exotic lotion or two?"

"Just wait," answered Mary

That afternoon, after the two gals had finished a light lunch at Mary's home, Mary began telling Ann what happened the night before Mark returned home.

"You .mean, just rubbing your fingers over your body brought on a sexual desire? I DON'T believe it!" Ann said.

"Come upstairs. I'll show you, "replied Mary, heading for the stairs. Ann, her curiosity aroused, followed.

"First we remove our outer clothes, leaving bra and panties on," instructed Mary, which she preceded to do.

"WAIT!!!, said Ann in a forceful voice, "this isn't a girl to girl thing, is it?"

"No," laughed Mary, "not at all."

Soon, both Mary and Ann were lying on the bed. "Oh, let's have some relaxing music."

"Those drums don't sound too relaxing, Mary"

"Just wait, Ann, just wait. O.K. Now we begin. Take your hands, like so, curve the fingers. NOW - let them go in concentric circles on your belly. Don't stop. Keep going. That's it. Round and round, faster and faster; let the music be part of you."

As Ann let the music relax, yet stimulate her, she did as Mary said, was doing; She kept her fingers dancing round and round on her belly. "O-h-h-h! This is stim-u-la-ting. My body! It's - it's reacting! O-h-h-h, I feel - I feel an ache in my clit!" Ann's breath began to quicken; her hips began undulating, faster and faster as she tried to unconsciously keep time to the drum beat. "Now what." gasped Ann.

"Move the fingers up the center of the body. Keep them circling just below your breasts,

like..... I'm..... doing. Feel the music."

"O-h-h-h, this is - this is umm" words failed Ann.

"I...know," Mary managed to say. "NOW - move them to your breasts. Circle - circle the breasts - up to the nipples. Oh, it's so hard to talk," she gasped, as her body undulated up and down with her hips moving in circles to the rhythmic beat of the drums.

"Orgasms! I'm having orgasms!" gasped Ann, between panting breaths.

"Don't panic," Mary also gasped. "Move your fingers down to your clit. Stimulate it! Don't stop! Keep going, going, going."

"A-H-H-H" came a guttural sound from Ann's throat, as she reached climax. "A-H-H-"

came the last long-drawn out sound as Ann suddenly relaxed while breathing heavily. "Oh-h,

THAT felt good."

Mary also had climaxed and the two women just lay there, waiting for their beating hearts to return to normal as the music came to a stop.

When Mary felt calm again, she rose, went to her dresser, picked up her large hand mirror and brought it over to Ann. "Look," said Mary.

"WOW and WOW! Look at my color. WOW! Ann said again. "This is it?"

"Not quite," laughed Mary. "There's more, but this is enough for now. While you're lying in bed waiting for Frank to finish his shower and etc., turn on stimulating music; let it become part of you; then let your fingers take over. You might even see if you have any other sensual areas. I just hope your Frank isn't an ‘old stick-in-the-mud.' type. Frank does do the ‘ummm' clit stimulating bit, doesn't he?" asked Mary hesitantly.

"Oh, yes," replied Ann with a reminiscent smile, "he does do that. Maybe I'll use this lesson tonight."

That night while Ann was in bed waiting for Frank, her husband, to finish showering and shaving, she searched on the radio for some music with an appropriate beat. That done, she relaxed and let the music take hold. Soon, her fingers began circling on her belly - to bring back the memory of the afternoon's sensual lesson.. "Let's see if I can repeat it" thought Ann.

"First, I let the fingers dance in time to the music, just lightly touching the skin. My body remembers!" came the exhilarating thought. "O.K. up the center, o - h - h - h , how sensual this is. The breasts - stimulate, stimulate," Ann, by now was breathing in quick, shallow breaths as her hips moved up and down. "My clit, it's aching, just like this afternoon. No., I'll let it ache. I wonder if Frank is through. Other sensual areas . . . where . . . maybe my hips, my thighs - oh-h , the sensation. I didn't know they, too, could have a sensual feeling; it's so strong. Oh, I can feel my vagina, like ... it's filling with fluid. Frank, where are you." All these thoughts were flashing through Ann's mind as her body responded to the sensual stimulation of the music and of moving, dancing fingers.

Frank, having finished showering and shaving, had begun to enter the bedroom when he suddenly stopped to watch his wife. His love tool, which had been short and limp, began to stiffen . "WOW! Is Ann sexy tonight" he thought as he watched her moving hands, her undulating body, heard her heavy breathing.

Then he moved to the bed, bent over and began to nibble on the closest nipple while his hands began to caress her body. Sounds issued from Ann's throat as her body reacted even more to Frank's nibbling and caressing. Her hips moved up and down, faster and faster as her love channel became more lubricated, her clit even more demanding of attention.

Frank moved his lips slowly down Ann's body which quivered at his touch, exciting Frank and encouraging him to widen the area of his sensual lip movement. Sounds of pleasure issued from Ann's throat as her body moved in response to this unusual stimulation. As Frank continued this mind-numbing sensuality, he inserted two fingers into her love channel, massaging, stimulating. "Oh, yes," breathed Ann, "Oh, yes."

Ann's hands moved down to her clit area, and spread the labia aside, exposing the aching, demanding clit. "Kiss it, kiss it," she gasped.

"Geez, not only sexy but hot tonight," thought Frank, as he bent over her leg to kiss that enticing, delightful area.

"O - h - h - h," moaned Ann. "Let - me - kiss - your prick."

"As soon as I'm on the bed but move over, my hot lover, " panted Frank as his breathing increased.

He was soon straddling Ann, kissing her clit, finger stimulating her love channel, while Ann took his prick in her mouth, sucking it, inhaling it, massaging it with her tongue, grasping his love tool at the base, gently massaging his balls, and then moving down to take them in her mouth, all the while running her fingers up and down his oozing prick.