Sensuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark relaxed on the love seat facing the fireplace while Mary sat on the fuzzy rug and leaned against Mark's legs. Ah - h - h. This was relaxation: enjoying the crackling of the fire, drinking their favorite flavored coffee, and good music.

After a bit, Mark began to lightly run his hand over the top of Mary's hair - just barely touching that soft mass. Into Mary's relaxed mind came a subtle, sensuous, familiar tingling.

For a while she just enjoyed this added feeling until the rest of her body began to take notice. And she was feeling rather warm from the heat of the fire. Off came the sweater. With the hand not holding the coffee cup, Mary subconsciously began the circular movement over bare skin and then over the wisp of a bra covering her enticing, full-rounded breasts.

Into Mark's subconscious (he had been very relaxed) came the subtle movement of his beloved. HEY!!! And he was overly warm, also. Off came the sweater and then the shirt.

Putting the now empty coffee cup on the end table, he sat down on the fuzzy rug beside Mary. Carefully removing the coffee cup from her hand, he put it beside his. Mary's attention came to ‘ALERT'. "You stopped!!!"

Mark: "I stopped WHAT?"

Mary: "You were making the top of my head tingle. What a delightful feeling. I didn't know my scalp could be sensuous."

Mark: "Let me think. What was I doing. Oh..... I was lightly, ever so lightly just barely touching your hair. You mean - that was it?"

Mary: "WOW!!! the top of my head; it's still tingling. Let me try your head. Yes? No?"

Mark: "I can feel you touching my hair, but well.....I'm concentrating. Try it sometime when I'm relaxed and not expecting it. One of the men at work is bald, lost his hair early. He did mention that when his wife rubs her fingers lightly over his head - EXCITING, STIMULATING."

By now, Mary's feet in their warm socks were feeling too warm. Crossing her left leg over the right, she began removing that sock when Mark reached over and pulled it off. With an impish glint, he ran his fingers over the bottom of Mary's foot. SURPRISE!!! Instead of jerking her foot away as he was expecting, she let it stay put and then Mark heard a sound much like the purring of a contented cat.

"WHAT? First her head and now her foot! Was there no part that wasn't sensuous on this wife of his" was Mark's thought. "From the top of her head to the soles of her feet - even her forehead, elbows, and knees," for he had watched his love mate run her fingers over those three when he, many times, had stood in the bathroom door watching her. WOW!!! ONE HOT, SENSUOUS WOMAN - and she was his!!!!!

Very quickly, the rest of Mark's clothes joined the sweater and shirt. Then, very slowly with loving hands, he removed Mary's lacy bra, ski pants and sexy panties. They slid down onto the rug. Resting on one arm he just as slowly and very lightly moved his fingertips once again over Mary's hair and then to her face where his fingers lightly traced over her forehead, temples, her cheeks. As Mary felt those sensitive stimuli, she moved her head to prolong those delightful sensations that every part of her face was feeling.

As Mark moved his fingers tracing her sensitive chin, then her collar bone, then down one beautiful arm to her loving hand, back up the arm, leaving tantalizing nerves behind, her whole body was reacting to this highly pleasing sensory stimulus. With all the sensory nerves sending this exciting message, Mary's body moved back and forth over the fuzzy rug seeking more, more of that delightful, exquisite stimulating touch.

When Mark reached over to arouse the senses in her other arm, her whole body quivered in ecstasy. Her face, collar bone, arms - oh, the ecstatic tingling, tingling.

All this time Mark heard the soft, rapid purring sound from his beloved.

As his free hand lightly touch each breast, he stopped to gently, slowly flick his tongue over and around one aroused nipple and doing the same to the other one, slowly back and forth

savoring the reactions of his beloved.

Mark was vaguely aware of soft hands gently touching his hair, ears, the nape of his neck, his forehead, his shoulders, his back, sides - and then back up to his head. If he could purr, he felt he, too, would be purring.

"Oh!" thought Mark, "I've just begun. There's enough to keep me loving for hours." And this is what he did, even to those beautiful knees and darling feet.

His finger tips, just lightly touching Mary's skin, made circles over her feet, first one and then the other. Then they began circling faster and faster up her legs and over those beautiful knees. All this time, the purring sound kept issuing over and over from his darling's throat as the top part of her body kept moving back and forth over the rug. Her eyes were closed as she experienced such loving bliss.

The sensuous movement of Mary's body and the intoxicating sound of her delight in response to the stimuli of his sensitive fingers, stimulated Mark as never before. His whole being was directed to prolonging this out-of-world sensation.

Gently turning his soul mate on her side, Mark's sensitive circling fingers and sensitive tongue started over at those little rounded heels, going back and forth over each, then slowly up one calf and then the other to that sensitive area behind her knees. The purring sound now increased, interspersed with "Oooooh".

As his soft lips moved up his love's sensuous body and his fingers moved over other sensuous areas, Mary's purring now turned to soft moans of ecstasy, even as her body quivered in rapturous delight.

Mark became aware that he, too, had been, was making soft moaning sounds.

He had now reached the nape of Mary's lovely neck and his love tool was feeling the heat of his love mate's love passage. Every so slowly, he gently moved his love tool into the waiting, well-lubricated love channel. This was one time he didn't need the quick, hard-piston-like shoves. Oh, no! There was so much pressure he seemed to spill his cum in one tremendous spurt of energy into this exquisite, moist love receptacle.

Just as Mark felt nothing else existed except the two of them, so did Mary feel. All conscious thought had been pushed aside as those gentle fingers sent such delightful, yet intense, sensations to her subconscious mind. They filled it to overflowing so that when Mark inserted his pulsating love tool, Mary was ready for it - just several gentle pushes and then a very satisfied sigh.

How relaxing! A full day of physical exercise in the brisk cold air, some social life, a warm fire in the fireplace, and a fuzzy rug to lie on for making love.

Such a different way of making and receiving love. For Mark, this gentle way of stimulating the entire body senses of his love gave him such a powerful feeling of quiet fulfillment which seemed to fill his mind and soul to overflowing.

And as for Mary, to have Mark, her lover/husband, show such loving, sensitive feeling in exciting her aroused, sensual nerves - it was as if nothing else existed. They were floating in space.

As the dying embers were giving their last hurrah, Mary stirred sufficiently to jab Mark and say, "Make sure the embers are out and thank you, my love." Feeling as if she was still on cloud nine, she slowly picked up their clothes and prepared for bed and sleep, the sleep of one who's been blessed with the most loving, sensitive husband ever.

As for Mark, after dousing the glowing embers, he, too, seemed to float into the bedroom to join his wife in sound sleep.

The following morning over breakfast, they were still feeling the euphoria from last night's very delightful love-making. They had now experienced the best: the night of passion after the dinner theater several months ago and last night's quiet, pleasing, sensitive, out-of-world loving experience.

They knew there would be other times of passion and other times like last night, although perhaps less intense. There would be times passion would start and become sensitive loving and vice versa. Yes, they were one fortunate couple and they still had YEARS ahead of them!

"Oh, the time! We were to meet our friends a half hour ago! Hopefully, they did the first run without us. Let's hurry! Check the top of the ski run!"

Quickly donning their ski clothes and grabbing their ski equipment, the two were out the door and "off to the skiing" where they eventually caught up with their friends.

The next two evenings, Mary and Mark stayed with their skiing friends in the lounge enjoying the atmosphere, dancing, card playing, discussing the slopes, relaxing. The fifth and last evening there, they asked their new friends to their cabin for some quiet time as all three couples were leaving early the next morning. Drinks and snacks were served to all. The fire was lit and soft music played in the background.

Mark sat on the love seat while the other two husbands pulled easy chairs up closer to the fireplace and onto the fuzzy rug. Their wives followed Mary's example, sitting on the rug and leaning against their husband's knees.

Soon, Mark, without consciously realizing it, was again running his hand lightly over Mary's hair. And once again, there was this soft purring sound.

"Mary," said Julie, one of the wives, "WHAT is Mark doing?"

"Oh!" with a self-conscious look up at Mark, Mary explained how running a hand very lightly over the hair, when one is relaxed - most important - can stimulate sensual nerves on one's scalp.

A look of disbelief appeared on Julie's and Angie's (the other wife)faces. "YOU'RE KIDDING!!!" both said at once.

"Hey," maybe Mary's right," said Jim, Julie's husband, who was partially bald. "Remember how I react when you lightly rub your fingers over my head," he said as he bent down to plant a kiss on Julie's head.

Mary: "Hey, let's try it. Let's all concentrate on the flames; let the music become part of you." She watched as the bodies of the two couples relaxed and soon Jim and Andy (Angie's husband) were lightly running their fingers over their wives' hair. Mesmerized by the low, dancing flames and their warmth, they all became really relaxed. Angie and Julie also began making purring sounds.

Finally, Julie stirred with a "Where's the necessary?" Necessity took over and each took a turn. Mary made coffee, brought out the rest of the fruit and snacks and the wives began asking questions like: "How long have you two known this? And what's this ‘sensual nerves' bit?"

Mark: "Our second night here we were sitting just as we have been. Relaxed...My hand just strayed to Mary's hair. Well, if she didn't actually purr, she sure sounded like a soft, cuddly kitten with a full tummy and a loving hand gently touching its head."

Andy: "Excuse me, but what happened then?"

Mark: "Well, I slid down beside Mary. She crossed her leg to take off her sock which I did for her. I thought to tickle the bottom of her foot, but WAS ... I ... SURPRISED!!! She just purred louder. Whispered ‘sensual nerves'."

Mary: "You asked about sensual nerves. I didn't discover mine until a few months ago. Oh, I knew about my ears, the back of my neck, across my shoulders. Most men know those areas arouse their girl friends and turn them into quivering bodies more receptive to male exploring hands. We both knew that and Mark has taken full advantage of them over the years, but back to full sensual nerves. One has to be relaxed because if your nerves are ‘on edge', if you're ‘on edge'. Nothing can happen."

Julie: "How can you tell if your nerves are ‘on edge'/"

Mary: "For me, simple. If I run my fingers lightly over my bare tummy, my skin feels like an old, rough carpet. I imagine the rest of my body nerves give the same feeling. Sometimes, my nerves are just completely turned off. "

Angie and Julie nodded in agreement with this statement. "Yeah. Been there."

Angie: "And if they're not feeling like ‘old, rough carpet', what then?"

Mary" "Well, if they're not feeling like an old, rough carpet nor completely turned off, but your skin feels like ‘ooooh, I like that touch', you're ready for body stimulation.

Angie: "What do you mean ‘ready for body stimulation?'"

Mary: "Mark.....help...."

Mark: "Why not take Julie and Angie into the bedroom and show "stimulating your sensual nerves' to them. Us guys will just ‘shoot the breeze'."

Mary: "Thanks, honey. Come on gals. No, no men. This is ‘girl talk'."

Once in the bedroom, Mary removed her sweater and asked Julie and Angie to do the same. Oops! The CD player is in the living room. Opening the door a crack, she called to Mark to please bring the CD player and some discs which Mary reached out for. Then -

Mary: "Step one: Music. The right kind of music. Music which stimulates your body to make those sexy moves. Music which makes the hands move. At least, that works for me. Ah -

Congo drums - on low volume.

"Step two: Relax. Listen to the music, Move with it." Soon all three were moving their bodies to the exotic beat.

"Step three: Imitate me as I move my fingers over my belly with these concentric circles." Julie and Angie, still swaying, undulating, did the same. They watched as Mary moved her hands up to her ribs, over her bra-covered breasts, where she repeated the motion until the other two were ‘in sync'.

For Mary, previous conditioning took over as her fingers did circles on her collar bone, shoulders, her jaw, cheeks, and back down to her belly, - when the music stopped. (Some CD's have a definite pause before starting the next piece). She opened her eyes, blinked and looked very embarrassed.

Julie and Angie had been following Mary's example. They, too, stopped, blinked, looked embarrassed but excited like ‘WOW'!!!

As the next piece started, Mary turned off the CD player, then pointed to the bed - "Let's sit." Silence.

Finally, Julie spoke up, "I....I felt the same sensations as I did on my scalp when Jim lightly ruffled my hair."

That emboldened Angie to say the same thing, but adding in an ‘ I don't believe it voice', "Collar bone and shoulders!!! Mary, you're an ‘eye-opener' to this middle-age gal."

Mary: "Well gals, welcome to ‘sensuality'. Just remember and listen to your body. Sometimes it needs help - lukewarm shower or bath.....scented soap.....lightly scented air.....right kind of music.....no interruptions...."

Feeling still somewhat embarrassed, Mary asked in a hesitant voice, "Do your husbands ever ‘ummm'...

"Spit it out," said Angie.

In a rush, Mary finished, "Lick clit."

"Why sure," they said in unison. So.....?"

"Well," said Mary, as she put on her sweater, "your WHOLE body, when it's in the mood, is sensual and when stimulated, ‘ummm' - gosh, this is, is.....well...."

"Come on, Mary , we think we know what you're going to say, so say it," they said as they put on their sweaters.

Angie: "You're going to say that this stimulation of sensual nerves stimulates the clit. Right? And if we're home alone to use our fingers to bring the clit to climax, or at least enjoy the orgasms, if we can. Right? Otherwise, ask our husbands to ‘kiss it, kiss it, and kiss it. Right?"

Mary: "Right. Hey, is this ‘ old hat' to you two?

Julie: "This is new to me, but with teenagers on split school sessions, I don't always have an empty house to try anything like you showed us."

Angie: "Not exactly new to me. I use a vibrator to start the orgasms and finish with the fingers. No children. "

Both: "And yes, our husbands like to lick clit."

Julie: "Do you let Mark see you doing this before, you know, make love? Look, Mary, we both have been married 20 plus years. I think Jim and I have good love sessions."

Angie: "I think the same. Andy and I, that is."

Mary: Mark knows. . He wants me to use the bathroom first so I can relax in bed and I mean ‘RELAX' When he finishes doing his thing, I'm fully aroused. Well, if he wasn't aroused before, he certainly ‘comes to attention' if you get my meaning." Chuckles answered Mary.

"Mark bought one of those feather dusters which he uses across my shoulders, down my spine, across the lower back. Does that send my senses reeling. Doing the circular movement with his fingers or using the duster up my legs, WOW!!! My body just quivers in anticipation.

"Other times as I come out of the shower and dry off, Mark will be there with the feather duster ready to arouse my breasts, belly, collar bone, shoulders. Just thinking about that is making my clit ache, love juices starting to flow."

Julie and Angie: "The feet, too, you said? Hmmmm..... Top of the head, face, collar bones, shoulders, our belly. That leaves a lot of body to explore down to the feet. What fun we'll have discovering our ‘hot spots'."

Angie: "How about we three couples meeting before the end of the ski season? Maybe the weekend after the Valentine weekend? Perhaps Julie or I will discover a few extra sex-stimulating moves. Our husbands are in for quite a surprise. Julie and I can check at the

desk tonight on the length of the ski season."

The three gals then return to the living room, where the men were trying to outdo each other in complaining about each of their bosses. At least that was what was being said then....

Andy: " I just had a thought - why don't we get together for a 4-day weekend before the ski season is over."

Jim: "great idea."

Mark: "I'll need a change of scenery by then." ALL three men: "How does that sound to you gals?

Glancing at each other with straight faces, the three wives nodded in agreement.

Julie: "That sounds good to me. The grandparents love an excuse to be alone with the kids. They thought they were never going to have grandchildren."

Jim: "Yeah. Being in our 50's with three teens - we need time to ourselves."

The women exchanged addresses and phone numbers to arrange the date and etc.

One final drink around and the two couples, thanking Mary and Mark for their hospitality, leave for their beauty sleep before the early morning wake - up call. Mary and Mark prepare for bed and sleep. They, too, have an early wake - up call. Before falling asleep, Mary has an idea,

"Mark, why don't we ask at the desk in the morning how long ski season lasts here. And if they have a 3-couple cabin; and if so about reservations for it and all that good stuff."

Mark: "Remind me at breakfast. Night , my love."

Julie: "Sleep well; I love you."

XXXXX

EPILOGUE

What a week for our loving couple!!! Enjoying their hobby - skiing; a delightful way to make love - involving ALL of Mary's sensual nerves, first time ever; making new friends; and starting them (the women, at least) on to learning more about their bodies - maybe.

Relaxed in mind and body, Mary and Mark return to their stressful work-a-day world, taking with them the information for that possible future 4-day skiing weekend with their new friends.