Sensuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing his fingers from the lubricated love passage, he moved to suck at that tantalizing passage of love. Fastening his mouth over the opening, he inhaled - pulling the love fluid up to his waiting mouth. Again and again, Frank repeated this action which drove Ann wild from this unusual love technique. Hardly knowing what he was doing, Frank moved one hand to the clit, massaging it, and the other hand moved to her rear where a finger slid up her ass. As he sucked, he moved his finger in and out of her ass while two fingers on the other hand massaged her clit , arousing Ann even more.

The music, the pulling out of her love fluid, the unusual finger play drove Ann wild - orgasm followed orgasm.

As the music filled his senses; as the love canal sent more and more love fluid to the waiting mouth; as he felt Ann's orgasms, Frank suddenly raised his head and gasped,

"I'm R - E - A - D - Y!!!"

"Come, come, I'm climaxing," Ann panted. The two humping bodies spent their love juices into the waiting mouths, leaving two very satisfied lovers, limp and exhausted.

After rinsing off and lying relaxed, Frank said;, "Ann, watching you stimulate yourself got this tired, little, limp love tool of mine coming to attention. You've never done this before

(Pause) or have you?"

"Calm down, lover, a friend - a girl at work- showed me this afternoon. I thought I'd try out my lesson."

Looking at her self-satisfied look, like their cat looked after licking the dish of whipped cream on the table, (where it should not have been), Frank hesitantly said, " How did she show you?"

"She didn't practice on me, my love, if that's what you're thinking; she just demonstrated on herself and I copied her movements", Ann quickly replied. "Do you like what I learned?"

"Well, just keep your loving self just for me" growled Frank. "Yes, love,"

replied Ann, snuggling her warm, loving body up against Frank as they fell fast asleep.

With her new-found discovery of her body's sensuality, Ann wasn't letting Frank go right to sleep, at least not every night. Together they looked for ways he could further stimulate Ann and thus, himself, to even greater sensual passion.

Nibbling across her shoulder blades, down one side, across her lower back, and up the other side, places she couldn't easily reach, he had a very passionate wife, almost beyond imagination, as he stimulated those here-to-fore untouched sensual nerves. Other times as Ann excited her upper body, Frank nibbled on her ankles, up her calves to behind the knees where he ran his tongue back and forth. At the touch of his tongue lightly flicking back and forth over these two areas, Ann's moaning increased; her upper body began undulating. Frank could feel both her heat and his, driving him to try even more acts of passion, as nibbling on the inside of her thighs, pulling at her skin until he reached that enticing area between her legs, arousing Ann to even greater sensual pleasure and to Frank's surprise - even him.

Other times, Ann would ask to have her ass aroused at the same time Frank was using his tongue on her clit. Like Mary, Ann found this double stimulation pleasurable beyond belief. Then Frank would slowly move up to Ann's mouth - his lips pulling at sensitive, sensual nerves along the way until his love tool was touching Ann's love passage. "O-h-h-h" breathed Ann as Frank slid his love tool into her waiting channel. "O-h-h-h!" Two moving bodies, two very different sounds of pleasure - then silence as two beating hearts slowed down to normal and then to sleep.

Time passed. Then one day, Frank said that his boss was sending him to Chicago to help a client update his computers. "Can I come along, keep you company at night?" hinted Ann.

"The days will be long - 12 to 14 hours, but hopefully, the update will take only 3 or 4 days. Besides, I'll probably be more than ready for sleep" was Frank's reply.

"THREE or FOUR DAYS! yelped Ann, "what will I do without my lover to quench this new hot, demanding, passionate body?"

"How about asking your friend who's responsible for over-stimulating my wife," was the callous reply of a tired, stressed-out husband. "Now please help me pack; you know all the things I need."

Really loving her husband, Ann quickly packed his suitcase.

After Frank left, Ann remembered Frank's suggestion . "Hey, maybe I will. Mary did say, ‘there's more.' I guess Frank can be an ‘old-stick-in-the-mud', after all," she told herself, conveniently forgetting all those delightful , wonderful exhausting nights of passion.

The following day Ann stopped Mary where no one could hear and asked her about what she meant by "there's more" because Frank had left on a 3 or 4 day, if not longer, business trip and didn't seem to care if she had a ‘hot cunt' while he was gone.

"Let me get back to you on Monday," replied Mary. "I'm not sure if what we need can be obtained on such short notice."

Now this statement really aroused Ann's curiosity. "We NEED something!!! WHAT?"

"Later," whispered Mary, "someone's coming."

After work, Ann grabbed Mary and "What gives? I'm burning with curiosity."

"Not so loud. I need to find out if I can obtain an artificial prick," replied Mary.

Ann: You mean there are such things?"

Mary: "Yes. Hey, I only learned about it not too long ago. Boy!!! Have we led sheltered lives."

Ann: "Okay. Guess I have to be satisfied to wait. It's only 3 or 4 days. Oh, well, I can practice the first lesson."

SENSUALITY, PART III

Mary's and Mark's Night of Passion

Mary had a very stressful morning that day at work, so that when she when she reached home, she decided that some sensual stimulation plus a few orgasms might relax her. Oh, I wish Mark were here. I'd like to feel that hard love tool working like a piston in me.

With this sexual stimulating thought, Mary went upstairs and took her KW Jelly and fake prick from her drawer and laid them on an old t-shirt. Quickly removing her clothes, Mary began massaging her belly but nothing happened!!! In fact, to her surprise and to her fingers, her skin felt like an old rough multi-purpose carpet. "Just a minute," thought Mary, "what goes here? Maybe I'm rushing; maybe it's the result of this morning's stress. Let's take time to relax: a warm bubble bath with some relaxing music; spray the air with cologne; think of a relaxing, quiet time with Mark."

Following these thoughts, Mary put on her favorite music, started the bath water with the scented bubble bath, sprayed the air with her favorite cologne, and settled in the warm, bubbly,

scented bath water.

Enjoying the warm scented water and her favorite music, as she lay physically and mentally relaxed, Mary began to let her half conscious thoughts go to that relaxing time with Mark when they were resting on that double-wide lounge chair on their balcony. Mary had on her bikini bra and panties and Mark, his bikini trunks. That warm night air, the sound of the crickets, those tasty screwdrivers. What more could two lovers desire to enhance their soon-to-be coupling closeness.

RING!!! the shrill sound of the phone brought Mary to full subconscious. "Damn

that phone. Maybe it'll stop ringing; maybe it's important. Might as well answer it; the spell is broken." Muttering to herself, Mary stomped into the bedroom and picked up the phone.

"Darling," said her loving husband, "how about dinner out tonight. We'll try that new dinner-theater. Also I made reservations at our favorite hotel , so pack an overnight. See you soon."

"Our favorite hotel....perhaps I'll pack the anal toy." Pulling out the overnight, Mary quickly packed personal items and their Saturday clothes. "Better get dressed."

Soon, Mark was there, changing into a more dressy shirt, adding a tie and jacket, after giving an appreciative whistle at his sexy-looking wife. On the way to the dinner theater, Mary was quiet - thinking of THEIR late evening fun.

Surprise, surprise. Approaching their dinner-theater seats, Mary recognized some of Mark's co-workers. "Wha..." began Mary, but was silenced as Ilsa, Swen's wife, turned saying, "Who ever thought the guys could plan such a surprise and months ago. What have you been doing since the last get-together."

While the two gals talked, Swen took Mark aside and mentioned that some of the guys had rented the suite for ‘later'. "Later?" asked Mark. "Well," shrugged Swen, "some of the guys wanted to do a couple-group thing. Show of our sexy bodies and let nature - you know.'

"We'll let you-all do that; we have our hotel room," was Mark's reply. "How about breakfast, just as four? Stop by at 9 a.m. Here comes the food. I hope it tastes as good as it looks."

Some hours later, back in their hotel room, Mark mentioned about the idea of group sex, but added that I said tonight was our night.

"They're all younger than we are and while I might fantasize about a wild, sexual party, I guess I'm just an old conservative husband,"

"An old conservative husband with an equally old conservative wife. I know what you mean but I like us as we are," was Mary's comment. "Come here, you sexy man."

"Mmmm, you smell enticing," whispered Mark in Mary's ear as he reached to pull her dress up and over her head. Mary's hands were busy, too, reaching for his pants. Thunk! Down they went. Wiggling as Mark now had her dress over her hips, then over her inviting breasts, Mary was slowly undoing his tie and shirt, then lightly moving her hands over his bare back. Her breathing was coming in short breaths as was Mark's as he removed her wisp of a bra and lifted her onto the bed.

Running his hands lightly over her body, he reached her hose and pulled them off. Then Mark quickly removed his shoes and socks. Leaning over Mary, he slowly kissed each nipple, running his tongue back and forth over the now hard nipples. As he did so, he reached for Mary's hands, whispering in a hoarse breath, "While I shower, run your fingers over your belly, your thighs, your breasts, face, arms...."

Mary's fingers began their stimulating, nerve arousal dancing over her belly. What a difference - gone was that carpet-feeling of the afternoon. Now, her nerves were responding and so was the area of her cunt. The fingers danced over and around her hips, down and up her legs, even on her knees, leaving tingling nerve endings wanting more - more caressing. Back to her belly and over the ribs. Oh - h - h, her hips were undulating; she could sense orgasms; her breath was now in short gasps.

Up to her breasts with fingers gently, firmly rubbing back and forth, back and forth over the nipples. Oh, yes, were THEY responding! Her fingers, what were they doing now to her nipples? They were pulling up from the breasts and nipples, tingling nerves.

Mary's fingers now moved to her collar bone, lightly touching those sensual nerves, up to her jaw bone - oh! the tingling sensations - on to her cheeks - they, too, tingled - her whole body that she could reach tingled, even her knees!!!

Exquisite, sensual stimulation; she couldn't stop; she felt her love channel being lubricated - more, more, more. By now Mary's entire body was undulating, writhing, twisting.

Mark, having finished his shower, quickly came into the room, bent over his sexually stimulating soul-mate and fastened his mouth on hers. Slowly, Mary's undulations ceased, her hands reaching up to her lover's face.

"What would you like for me to do," asked Mark in a husky voice. "You know my giving you pleasure excites me. Is there anything different you'd like to try."

Mary now had her breathing under control. "Yes, but first turn on the TV to mask any sounds we make," she said with a smile. "We don't want people on either side or going down the hall to think someone is being murdered."

Agreeing with that suggestion, Mark hastened to turn on the TV. As he did so, Mary reached under the pillow and brought out her lubricated ass toy. Mark looked a question.

Demonstrating, Mary got on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. "OK, you lie down on this side and nibble on my breasts. While you're doing that, I'll use this toy like so - demonstrating the continuous twisting, turning, with the up, down, in, out movement.

After nibbling on these aching breasts, slowly move your head down over my ribs, and around my belly while sucking at the skin till you reach my clit. I just wondered how exotic that would feel."

Mark: "OK, let's try, but once I'm down to your orgasm area, let me see if I can tantalize your ass."

Just keep twisting it like this," said Mary; "this way it tantalizes the nerves at the opening of my ass hole.

Following Mary's suggestions, Mark was soon exciting, arousing her; his soft lips pulling her skin as he moved from her soft cheeks, up to her ears which he lovingly nibbled, before going down to her collar bone, leaving tingling nerves behind. Finally reaching those two waiting, anticipating, enticing mounds, he flicked his tongue back and forth over those hard nipples, sending electric shocks down to her waiting , now aching clit.

Guttural sounds of pleasure issued from Mary's throat as her hips slowly revolved as her aching clit waited, waited.

Opening his mouth wide and moistening his lips, Mark's soft lips encased first one breast, then moved to the other one. By now, Mark's senses were reeling; waves of pleasure washing over him, like lying at the edge of a beach as the incoming tide moved up and down - lapping at his body.

WAIT!!! A VOICE!! Mary's voice - words finally penetrating. LISTEN: RIBS, BELLY. Oh, YES, and then, THEN down. OH, YES!!

Reluctantly, he moved his lips over the ribs, then the entire belly - both of them becoming even more aroused, leaving only this sensual pleasure. He now quickly moved down to that sensitive, sensual, inpatient - almost wiggling in anticipation of finally being satisfied - HER CLIT, Mary's clit.

As he reached her clit, he moved his body so his love tool was under Mary's chin. She bent her head, and inhaled his now stiffened, oozing love tool into her open, panting mouth.

Mark reached to the finger hold where Mary's hand was slowly, almost robotically, twisting the ass toy - sometimes slowly drawing it out and then just as slowly twisting it back in for maximum contact to those sensual nerves at the ass hole opening. How tantalizing this was.

When Mark's hand took over the finger hold, Mary then supported herself on both hands and gave herself to the delightful feeling of the constant orgasms and to the exquisite sensations spreading through her body. This sensual combination of clit and ass stimulation removed all conscious thought, letting Mary's body and subconscious enjoy these sensations to the fullest.

Added to the stimulating, sexual, sensual sensations her body was receiving, Mary was driving Mark wild as her lips and tongue caressed his hot, moist prick before suddenly engulfing the whole thing - letting it slide up her throat. Up and down Mary moved her head so that the nerves of Mark's love tool were stimulated on both sides by her throat.

As Mark felt Mary's orgasm after orgasm and the pleasure of her mouth and throat on his love tool, he moved his mouth down to the opening of her love passage as his free hand moved to her clit where his fingers gently massaged it over and over and over.


Mark found that his mouth was clamped over the opening to her passage of love and he was sucking in the fluid. Soon he was only dimly aware of the unusual heat spreading through his body. His hands and fingers had a life of their own.

Mary was beyond thinking as her body responded time and again to this unusual sensual combination of ass, vulva, and clit stimulation. As those pleasurable sensations overwhelmed her nervous system, strange sounds kept coming from her throat driving Mark even more wild, so that he, too, was making guttural sounds.

Time seemed to stand still for the two as their bodies became addicted to their continuing overpowering sensual feelings.

Mark felt he wanted this to go on and on and on; he couldn't stop. Mary's body was only sensing this exotic stimuli. She was long past being able to, even wanting to say, "STOP!"

Finally, Mark's body , no longer able to hold his cum, took control and began to shoot his hot cum into Mary's stimulating mouth as she, automatically, in response to his cum, climaxed into his mouth. After a few moments, maybe minutes, she slowly rolled off Mark and turned around so they just lay there in each other's arms while their exhausted bodies slowly relaxed.

Time passed as both fell into a deep sleep. Eventually, their respective bladders demanded attention. Turning off the now silent TV, they stumbled back to bed, pulled up the sheet and each passed into a dreamless sleep until the phone woke them, "8 o'clock wake - up call." So soon?

"Is the shower big enough for both of us: Let's give it a try but no ‘horse play"; we don't want to slip."

Drying each other, Mary commented on their night of unremitting passion . "Thank you, my love, for one of the most passionate nights of all passionate nights. I'm not sure this 55 yr-old body could take many of those.

Mark: "You're quite welcome. I enjoyed it, too, you know. ‘Time' disappeared; I never felt like that before, but I agree - let's keep these very passionate nights for special."

Throwing their wet towels on to the bathtub, the two, in one fluid motion, turned to each other for their good morning hug and kiss which lasted and lasted - - when - -

"Oops, let's get moving if we're going out to breakfast."

As they were getting dressed, Mary said, "how about getting an ass toy for you. So many times I wanted to put my finger up your ass to see if you would be as stimulated as I am but was afraid my long finger nails might scratch your insides. You're hesitating. What's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander. Come on now; don't be squeamish."

"Well," said her soul-mate, "I'll think about it. Maybe I'll surprise you some month."

"‘Fraidy-cat'" muttered his wife as they left for breakfast with their friends, Ilsa and Swen.

SENSUALITY PART 1V

The Ski Vacation

Some months later, Mary and Mark were spending a week indulging in their favorite outside sport - skiing - a change of scenery from their work - a - day world. The crisp cold air, the physical exhilaration this sport brought was just what these two stress-weary people needed.

At the ski resort they had rented a small cabin with a fireplace and kitchenette which was furnished with all that was necessary. Mary had packed their favorite cereals, regular and flavored coffees, preferred munchies, fruit, and soft drinks. At the local store down in the village, they had purchased milk, juice and several bottles of their favorite mix. Lunch and dinner would be at the main building.

The first night both turned in early. The long drive to the ski resort, the cold weather (far different from where they lived), and the practice runs while still light enough to safely do so, had tired out our loving couple. A light evening meal and sleep was all they wanted that first night.

Ahhh.....but the next night. So different. The next morning after a quick breakfast of juice, cereal and coffee, they donned their ski wear, gathered their ski equipment and headed for the ski slope. What a gorgeous day. Cold, crisp air and sun.

Being a friendly couple, Mary and Mark quickly made friends with two other couples in their age range. Together, they skied, ate, skied, ate and then relaxed in the large lounge of the main building. Later deciding when to meet the next morning, each couple left for their own sleeping quarters.

After entering their somewhat warm cabin, Mark shortly lit the firewood in the fireplace and plugged in their C.D. player that they had brought while Mary made their flavored coffee. Regular coffee was for breakfast.