Serendipity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I know just the women for the job Master!" as she looked at Nicole and they made a move for me. Jean was getting up in a big hurry.

"Slow down Jean, we have plenty of time. Enjoy what you unwrap." They helped me with my jacket and then my shirt, Touching and nibbling as they took it off. Then came the shoes and socks. They both grinned as they went for my zipper rubbing my hard on through the cloth. Jean tried to go for my cock before Nicole had my slacks off.

"Ah ah ahhh, one piece at a time."

"I'm sorry Mistress, I can't help myself. It's been almost six months since I had a real one!"

I stopped both of them. Standing up with my cock standing straight out in front of their faces. "I think you need to explain a few things Jean. You said earlier that you broke up two months ago."

"Yes Master, that's correct. I found out he was having an affair and stopped having sex with him four months before that. It took him four months to realize the only sex he was getting was from his boyfriend."

"BOYFRIEND?"

"Yes Master, when I confronted him he said he considered himself seventy five percent homo and twenty five percent hetero."

"And one hundred percent loony not to be nailing you every night! So you've been surviving on vibrators and dildo's for six months?"

"Yes Master!" she practically beamed," six months and fourteen days."

"Well Nicole, in light of Jean's predicament. What do you think we should do?"

"Well Master, in light of Jeans severe drought of nice hard cock in her pussy," as she stroked me right in front of Jeans face, "I think we're going to have to take the edge off if we're going to have fun with her all night."

"ALL NIGHT MISTRESS?!!!!"

"Is that OK with you?"

"Oh yes Mistress, tomorrow is my day off so I can stay as long as you will have me!"

"That reminds me. Nicole, the message I got earlier in the restaurant was from Bob. The flight back was delayed a day so you will have to let Shelly know. And since none of us has plans for tomorrow, I think I'll take my two sex slaves out and show them off! Assuming you girls won't mind all the guys looking at you as you hang on my arms?"

"Oh Master!" they both said in unison. Nicole was quicker to the big hug and kiss as that was normal for her. Then Jean did the same with my cock trapped between her thighs.

"Master please fuck my pussy...." As she stroked it back and forth with her thighs.

"Nicole, would you drag that big chair over to the middle of the room please?" Oh man what a sight. Nicole bent over, pussy and ass sticking out, dragging the chair out into the middle of the room. If Jean wasn't so bad off I would have run over and sunk my cock in a hole! "Jean, before I sink my cock into your pussy I think you need to kneel down and convince me I should, and remember, we have all night."

"YES MASTER!" Jean sank down dragging my cock along her body until she was eye to eye with it. "Thank you Master...Mmmmmm" as she took about half of it in on the first stroke.

"Not bad Nicole, she took it in about half way on the first stroke and remembered to keep her teeth back. This could be an interesting student for you."

"That depends on how much she can actually take in Master." I think Jean took that as a challenge and began trying to take in more with each stroke until she was taking almost three quarters of it in. "Oh look Master, three quarters. She might make a good student to practice on you yet." Jean pulled back to the head, caught her breath, reached around to grab my ass, opened her mouth, and then began swallowing as she pulled me all the way to my balls and kept swallowing to massage my cock buried in her throat, her eyes watering. After a few seconds she pulled off completely doing her best not to gag even after pulling off.

"Is that a good start Master?" licking her lips.

"That's a very good start. Now get up on the chair on your knees, tits hanging over the other side. That's good. Nicole, run over to the other side and get the kids instant camera. We need some pictures of this. I'll buy the kids a few packs of film tomorrow." I grabbed a few towels from the bathroom and laid them on the chair between Jean's legs. No sense in having to clean the chair too! "OK Nicole, sit down on the floor in front of Jean. This is going to be a once in a lifetime picture so be ready to snap two or three in a row, "Are you ready for this Jean?"

"Master I have been thinking about nothing but since you put your fingers in me and made me cum in the restaurant!"

I reached down and spread her ass and then her pussy lips with my thumbs. She was actually dripping in anticipation. I looked around the chair at Nicole who nodded back. Then spread her a little more just for good measure and pushed all the way in in one steady strong stroke and then kept up a deep steady stroke. Not to fast and not to slow.

"OH SON OF A BITCH IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!! FUCK ME MASTER, FUCK MY PUSSY! HERE I CUMMMMMMMMM" and she started shuddering and pounding the chair. Her pussy squeezing and clamping on my cock just from sliding it in and bottoming out in her. A couple of times I thought she was going to snap my cock off. "OH MASTERRRRR I CAN'T STOP CUMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!"

"Get ready again Nicole, I'm going to fill her!" I had only sunk in her, because after all the fun in the restaurant and making them both cum from playing with them, I was about ready to pop as well! I let go of her ass and grabbed her shoulders to pull her up and drive home in her and keep it there with hard short strokes to unload. Feeling my balls slapping her wet pussy lips and still spasming around my cock as I emptied everything I had into her.

"OH YES, I CAN FEEL IT!! FILL ME UP! OH MASTERRRRR" and she collapsed against the chair. I collapsed against her back.

"Nicole, put...a bath....towel on the.....bed." She scrambled up and got one spread out as I carried Jean backwards, still impaled on my cock but losing it, over to the bed and laid her on the towel and then fell on it beside her. "Damn, she wasn't kidding when she said it had been a while!" I looked over at Nicole looking a little worried. "But what I need right now is my little chocolate pixie." WHOOMP! My little chocolate pixie just landed on me.

"Were you worried?" She hesitated a little. "Babe, like I said before. You are and always will be number one, and even though I've just had a bit of a work out, I would really like some nice hard nipples to nibble on. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find a really nice pair of those right now would you?"

"I think I might just know where there are a pair you could nibble on, but you have to be careful. If you nibble the wrong way it causes the other end to leak or even squirt," as she slid up bringing her nipple just above my lips and sliding her wet pussy across my tummy.

"Oh that's not the wrong way, that's the BEST way!" I cupped one tit almost flattening it against her chest with her nipple between my thumb and finger to hold her up so I could lick her other tit like an ice cream cone, running my tongue around and around her nipple.

"OH shit that's good!" as she clamped her ankles to my waist and ground her pussy against my belly. "I'll give you a few hours to quit!" I lowered her a little to take her nipple into my lips with some good suction and then pushed her back up to pull on it and make it pop out under tension several times. Nicole's pussy was really flowing now. The hair on my tummy was getting thoroughly soaked. She was doing her best to keep quiet next to Jean, but the groans were getting louder.

"Danny, I'm getting close. You keep that up and I'm gonna cum all over you." That's what I was waiting for. I let her down on my face, gravity and suction forcing her whole tit onto my mouth. Half swallowing half sucking, working her nipple against the back of my mouth. "I'M CUMMING!!!" Nicole started squirting and spasming like a fish out of water on top of me. I had to wrap an arm around her to keep her nipple in my mouth until I couldn't hold her any longer and had to let her go. I let her go and she collapsed on top of me for a few seconds and then rolled off to the side. This was the life. A naked woman on either side!

"Damn that was HOT!"

"Oh.... Hi.... Um.... I tried to keep quiet to let you sleep."

"Did he just make you cum just by sucking on your tits and nipples?" I noticed we were no longer in the master / mistress mode. I reached over to run my finger through Nicole's pussy lips to bring a sample to taste.

"Uh huh... only man that ever has." As both girls watched me make a production out of licking Nicole's juices off my fingers.

"And squirt too?!!!" as Jean was running her fingers through my wet tummy hair and licking her lips.

If a black woman can blush, Nicole did. "Yeah,.... He has that effect on me most of the time."

Jean was looking at my soaked hair and saw a puddle of Nicole's juices in my belly button. She looked at it and then at me, "you mind?"

"Not like I can get to it." The words had no more than left my mouth and Jean was lapping the juices from my belly. Nicole's eyes flew WIDE open.

Her head came up a few seconds later. "Damn you taste good girl!"

"Yes she does! It's been my experience that a woman that enjoys getting her pussy eaten is honey sweet. One that doesn't or merely tolerates it is tart or even sour."

"You know I never thought about it that way, but you're right." Jean said.

"So you enjoy women too?" Now it was Jean's turn to blush.

"Yea, up until about a year or so ago I would have run the other way if you had said anything about me and another woman."

"So what happened?" we heard quietly from Nicole.

"Well, like most girls, I've sucked my fair share of cocks. We've all had a guy shoot off to early in us and had to suck him hard to get him to finish the job. So I know the difference of his cum vs. his cum mixed with my juices. I just never thought about it much." Nicole nodded as the girls had this conversation back and forth over my hardening cock. "But the real awakening, so to speak, was when I agreed to help a girlfriend give her boyfriend a birthday surprise."

"Let me guess, two girls!" Nicole beamed as she reached for my firming cock and absently mindedly began stroking me ever so gently, not even actually paying attention to it as if it was what she was supposed to do...

"Yea, but it was to be NO girl – girl stuff, just tag teaming and double teaming. We'd get on him, one on his cock and one on his face or one on his face while the other gave him a blow job. I did get a taste of her pussy off his cock one time when she pushed me over into a sixty nine on him for a few minutes but I was thinking more about his tongue in my pussy than the taste of her on his cock. The real thing came right after that."

"And?" Nicole was entranced. She didn't realize she was playing with her pussy, but Jean and I did and Jean reached out to start stroking my cock along with Nicole's hand now. .

"Well, part of the deal was to get under him and lick and play with his balls while he fucked her doggie style. Apparently it was a special fantasy of his." They both looked at me.

"Never really crossed my mind, and I'd have to shave my balls just to try it."

They both just giggled. "Anyway, things are going great. He's really getting into having his balls played with while fucking her. I slide in a little further to lick his balls a little more and my free hand is already under there is brushing the side of her shaved mound while he's driving into her. They both start going off. I've never been one for porno films, but watching him pulse and unload into her that close set me off, of course my other hand being in my pussy had absolutely nothing to do with it."

"Nooo, Never!" we chimed in.

"Anyway, she's really pushing back on him so now I'm licking the base of his cock instead of his balls. Getting a good mix of his cum and hers as they finish up. He sits back on my hips letting the last of his cum dribble on my belly, but she lets her knees spread and collapses on my face, their juices running into my mouth. Without even thinking about it I started lapping it up. Not a really big leap, but then I did something I never in a million years thought I would...... I reached up and grabbed her hips to pull her pussy down to my face to get the last of it, but then I kept licking, and playing, until she came in my mouth. I couldn't get enough and even came a little when she flooded into my mouth."

"Uhhhhhhh." I heard behind me along with fingers in a sloppy pussy from Nicole as she had a little orgasm. "So how did that go over?" I asked.

Jean grinned. "My girlfriend quit talking to me and her boyfriend kept calling me. Seems he wanted a repeat performance."

"I know I would have tried that's for sure!" That earned me a playful slap from Nicole.

The phone started ringing. Saved by the bell. Nicole jumped up to get it but realized it wasn't the room phone. All of a sudden I realized it was my new mobile phone. I jumped up and retrieved it from my briefcase. MY FIRST INCOMMING CALL ON MY NEW PHONE!

***************

"Hello."

'Hey Danny, its Jake, sorry it took so long to get back with you'

"Not a problem Jake. Timing is perfect. We went down for dinner and I was just finishing up on desert." The girls were holding their tits out to me.

'Anyway. I did some number crunching. It's a little different than what you proposed, but I think you'll like the package.'

"Jake, I gave you the best I can do. I have a fair amount of special equipment I have to get set up on this end and I'm not sure what it will cost. And I REALLY don't want to finance anything if I don't have to."

'I'm not talking financing, I'm talking commission.'

"Keep going." All the girls could hear was my side of the conversation.

'Well you offered twenty two. I need thirty to clear things, but I only need five right now.'

"I'm listening," and watching two naked beauties whispering to each other.

'Well you know I was trying to get a foot hold out there. I just tried it with residential instead of commercial. I still want to get something going out there. You don't know a lot of people right now, but with your new job you're going to come into contact with a lot of people that could lead to the kind of property I'm looking for. I know you, and you won't put up with the assholes. But you will come across a few legitimate deals and people that I might be interested in. If I find the right property and can make a deal before all the lawyers and realtors get involved it's a sweat deal for them, it's a sweat deal for me......and it's a sweat deal for my agent of resident."

"What's the agent of resident?" The girls had disappeared into the bathroom.

'That's how you buy things out of state as a business. Usually you would contact a local lawyer that specializes in that, set up a PO Box corporation, and hunt for properties through him.'

"So what's wrong with that process?"

'That's how I got those seventy five acres and one and a half houses in the first place and he got a hell of a commission from the seller to unload it!'

I just laughed. "I'm sorry Jake, I know it's not funny. I just had a flash of how you looked when you realized what you bought. So you don't want to get bit again I take it?"

'Yeah I imagine it was. It still stings a little. I couldn't do anything about the guy. Everything was perfectly legal, just not very nice. That's why I'd rather work with you on this.'

"So how do we do this?"

'Well two things happen. First we do the paperwork on the property. Five now, actually within thirty days of signing, and the rest is due within one year. We'll set it up to automatically deduct from a real estate commission you earn as agent of resident. Worst case you have a year to get together the twenty five. With your reputation that shouldn't be a problem.'

"No it shouldn't, but what do you mean 'deduct from a real estate commission'?"

Now it was Jakes turn to laugh, 'Danny you know when I bought the NorthEast mall a few years ago?'

"Well I didn't know you back then, but I remember it was a little run down and then it turned into something nice."

'That's a fair description. The couple that owned it were having financial problems. She had some medical problems that were draining all their operating capitol. I bought it from them at a fair price and everyone was happy.'

"So?"

'Danny, the realtor and lawyers fees on that were well over two hundred thousand. Now you wouldn't get that much being a laymen. But I'm pretty good at judging what it would cost me to close a property, and I'll give you fifty percent of what I'd pay the professionals just for keeping your ears open.'

"SON OF A BITCH!" Of course that was two fold. Both at the number Jake had just thrown out. But also at the feeling of my cock disappearing into a mouth. I was listening to Jake so intently I didn't notice the girls come up behind me and crawl around in front of me.

'Yeah,... it's a nice piece of change. One, maybe two small ones and your property is paid off. A big one and you get a nice bonus on top of that. And I'd appreciate it if we kept it going after you have things cleared off. It would be a good arrangement for everybody.'

"So.. ah... what's the second thing we need to do?" It gets kind of difficult to talk looking down at Nicole giving Jean cock sucking instructions.

'Well I need to find a lawyer that can do the paperwork to set up the corporation for the resident agent.'

"I know just the guy."

'Damn Danny, you've only been out there a few days and you already know what lawyer to use?' You sure you can trust him?'

"He just set mine up, so I hope so." I covered the phone. "You know you girls are just not fair." And Jean took me almost all the way in just to prove she could.

'Do you have his number?'

"Hang on a second. Nicole, could you bring the room phone over here I need to call Bob and get a phone number." She got up and walked over and back swaying her hips like she was going to break her back. I called Bob and got Chuck's phone and fax numbers and repeated them to Jake and hung up saying I'd call him back later as I was on two phones at once. And this was not easy with Jean doing her best to distract me!

"Send Chuck the paperwork. As long as he says it's OK then we're on. Not that I expect anything less from you."

'OK... hey did you say Nicole?.... that wouldn't be'

"Yes Jake, it's that Nicole and I will explain later. Oh and when you call Chuck, be careful when you're dealing with Christine."

'Why is that?'

"In talking with her and meeting her she's a tall very buxom blond air head." That got me a VERY dirty look from Nicole, "In fact she's actually sharp as a tack and it's all an act. She graduated third in her class. If anything you should show a little pity on Chuck."

'Why is that?'

"They are in love, she just hasn't informed him of it yet." Jake laughed on the other end. Nicole just grinned, pulled Jean off my cock, and proceeded to give me a world class deep throat blow job, taking me down her throat four times before I had a chance to respond to Jake.

"Hey Jake, something's come up here I gotta take care of. If everything checks out you have a deal. Talk to you tomorrow." And I hung up. "Here it comes!" and started shooting down Nicole's throat. And then she did it again. She took most of it down her throat, the last in her mouth to swallow with a little dribble on her lips. But the last two squirts or so went to her tits. One good one on one side, and the last two dribbles on the other. God that looked good.

"Girl you have no idea how hot that looks! His white cum on your chocolate lips and tits. It looks good enough to eat!"

Nicole looked up at me questioningly sitting back on her heals. I just shrugged and nodded. She turned slightly to Jean and raised up to put her tit an inch from her lips. Jean hesitated for only a second and latched on to Nicole's nipple. There was a slight groan and then it was like watching a silent erotic ballet. Jean licking and nibbling on one tit with one hand behind Nicole's back to keep her close and the other roaming from bra line to pubic mound just short of her pussy.

1...345678