Serendipity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Nicole's thighs starting to quiver as Jean started to switched tits. "Lay her on her back before she falls over." Jean gently laid her back, as she made her move with her knees still up and spread from kneeling with them open. Nicole was close. Her pink inner lips were starting to turn purple. I knelt down beside them to take in the spectacle. Nicole had her eyes closed with a dreamy open smile on her lips. Then Jean made her move.

She started kissing up her neck toward her lips. She hesitated for just a second. She licked the last of my cum from Nicole's lips and then kept it going with a gentle French kiss. Nicole's eyes flew open, closed, and then wrapped an arm around Jean to pull her closer and started in on a little orgasm. Never one to leave a girl wanting, I reached down and rolled her clit back and forth. Nicole screamed something into Jeans mouth and then started in on one of her 'seizure' orgasms and even squirted a little before I removed my finger.

Nicole cracked an eye and looked at me shaking a finger, breathing too hard to actually speak.

"Hey, payback for surprise double teaming while I'm on the phone is a mother fucker isn't it?" Nicole groaned and Jean just giggled. "I'll go get some warm wet washcloths and you two crawl up on the bed." 'Yes Master' I heard from behind me. I said, "OH HELL!" and they fell into a fit of giggles. I brought out two warm cloths, one rolled up tight and one in my hand. I took the first one and carefully cleaned Nicole. Wiping her forehead, lips, and neck, her tits and nipples VERY gently as they were very tender by now, and then to her pussy, again VERY carefully. I kissed her lips and then walked around to Jeans side. I again wiped her forehead, lips, and neck. Since she didn't have a load on her tits and nipples to clean up I gave them a squeeze and flicked her nipples with the tip of my tongue instead before spreading her legs to wipe her pussy and thighs. Nicole was out, and Jean was falling asleep as I tucked her legs back together and pulled the comforter over the two of them.

I took all the towels and stuff and threw them in the bathroom and grabbed a Pepsi on the way out to the balcony to kick back for a bit and watch the sky darken and all the lights come out to shine. I had to stop and shake my head at the pair of wet spots on the carpet at the foot of the bed. DAMN LIFE IS GOOD!

Here I was, the proud owner of a new place on the edge of Vegas with two satisfied women in my bed and neither one was trying to kill me for it. You can't get much better than that! It's a good thing the plane trip was delayed a day, I could use tomorrow to get things going on this end before making the back and forth trip back to The City. I had to get the locks changed, a gate up, the pools fixed, the casino stuff installed, and, and, and....

Then I have to deal with Mickey. I was less and less wanting to slip away and more wanting to run her out. I've never been one to be vindictive, but thinking about all the time I could have been spending with Nicole was getting under my skin. And then I was going to be out here and she was going to be back there. I would probably be able to bring here out every so often, but not as often as I wanted to. I could lose her....

I didn't even hear my little chocolate pixie walk out. "Hey babe, is that for me?" pointing down at my hard on.

"Always!" she swung her leg over my chair facing away, took my hard cock in her hand and sunk her pussy down on me slowly, and leaned back with her head on my shoulder. "Damn you're beautiful!" and twitched my cock in her pussy while reaching around to cup her tits.

"What were you thinking about?"

"You... and Mickey..."

"MICKEY!!! YOU BETTER EXPLAIN THAT ONE MISTER!!!" as she tried to get up off my lap and hard on. I held her in place as best I could.

Who's Mickey?" I heard coming around my chair.

"The BITCH that kept me away from my little chocolate pixie for all these months." That made Nicole settle back down and lean back into me.

"Ouch! You like her that much do you? OK, fess up about the bitch, let's hear it."

She sat down across from us and kept her legs spread. I looked down at her pussy and then up at her tits, I hadn't paid that close of attention earlier. They were a nice healthy C cup if not a small D. A little bigger than Tiffany with a little more sag than Mickey but with nice little nub nipples. She would never be able to wear rings like Nicole, but she could easily take some embroidery thread or light string and put some really nice bows on them and they would always stand out in thin tops. She caught me checking her out.

"What? You really want me to close my legs?" she pouted and ran her finger through her pussy making me twitch in Nicole. Which made Nicole squeak and Jean giggle.

"Now fess up, who's the bitch?"

"Well, the one and only good thing Mickey did was to introduce me to Nicole." That got my hand brought up to her tit to play with a nipple and a little wiggle of the pussy on my cock. "But then the prude in hiding clung to me for over six months playing female games. I didn't see it coming and stumbled across it only a week or so ago by accident just before the damage was permanent. Nicole and Tiffany helped me get things straightened out on my end and celebrated my freedom."

"Who's Tiffany?"

"Our roommate and fellow sex kitten. They helped keep this trip secret from Mickey until the last minute and hide the fact that I knew what she was doing."

"But she could just deny it."

Nicole just started giggling, now that felt interesting with my cock in her pussy. Jean looked confused.

"As part of my job I had a private phone and data line put into our room to my workstation. Because of vendor problems I set the computer to record EVERY call made on that line. Because Mickey wanted to keep it secret, she used that private line to talk with her girlfriend about it. I deleted most of them without even realizing what they were, but let one play by accident. I have that half hour conversation on tape and several following, actually several tapes. One of my stops out here was to have the cassettes copied onto a bunch of eight track tapes. I have to make arrangements back there, but every guy she gets serious with for the next six months to a year will get a copy. Same for her girlfriend."

"Oh that's just to good. So how does she get the bad news?"

"Well that's the thing. Before Nicole and I got serious I was just going to slink away and leave her wondering where I disappeared to. But the more I think of how much time she cheated me out of with Nicole just pisses me off more. I'm not sure what to do now."

"Well if it were me and she's as much of a prude as you say, I'd pack her stuff in trash bags inside the front door and let her walk in on a sex party of all women with you while she trips over the bags. I know I'd join in for that one. I mean if she did what you said she did, then she's replaced all your stuff and her stuff with 'our' stuff that you paid for, so the only thing in there that's hers is her clothes. Hell, any nice lingerie you bought her that fits one of the other girls even half way, let them wear it long enough for her to see it just to run it in her face. Let Nicole wear it if she can."

By this time my cock was starting to soften pretty good in Nicole, but another round of giggles brought me right back. While I enjoyed the giggle fit I explained to Jean's VERY confused look.

"The only thing I bought Mickey was a couple of half cup bras and one little flimsy top, and she's about your size and HAS to wear a bra according to her. I don't think Nicole here has worn a bra since just after I moved her in. And Nicole dear, as much as I love you sitting like this your hip is hitting my thigh wrong enough that I'm going to have a Charlie Horse here in a second if you don't move. I will however request that you resume that position later to continue this." Nicole got up and you could hear and audible pop as she got off my cock.

Jean's nipples hardened to points and her eyes flew open. "Oh that's not nice. We've been sitting here and you've had his cock in you the whole time!" Nicole stuck her tongue out at Jean then bent down to suck me in and came off with an exaggerated 'pop' the sat down in the other chair with her legs spread like Jean.

"Since we're talking about things back in The City, what was all that with Jake?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah, who is this Jake guy? That sounded like a pretty serious conversation."

"Well for Jean's benefit I'll back up a little and fill in a few blanks even you don't know about Nicole. In doing some store remodels back in The City we did several stores in malls owned by Jake." Jeans eyes opened at that. "I met with him when we were getting started about the stores. Everything was fine except one of the stores the electrical was under what was needed. It was never brought up to what the lease specified, but the store never needed it so everyone let it slide. It was also originally the second store on my list to do. Jake promised to bring the electrical up to the lease requirements, but then he asked a favor."

Both girls had the look. What kind of favor would an owner of several malls ask of a little remodel supervisor.

"He had one mall manager that was a real pain, but he was the brother in law or something, of one of his best VP's. He was constantly pulling little things that made him a real thorn in Jakes side. He asked if I would I consider helping him get rid of the guy without alienating his best VP? I agreed and we came up with a plan. He would move that manager over to the property with the electrical problem and I would shift it to later in the schedule to keep it from being obvious. I would get him on tape putting his foot in things, and Jake would be forced to fire him to save face with his tenant. Jake said he didn't know what he would be able to do to repay the favor, but he kept his word and would do as much as he could. His reputation was good, so we proceeded."

"That explains the management change message you got at the office before we left."

"Oh yeah, Jake was absolutely thrilled. Because of how Jake has his properties set up, the guy had to resign from the little place he was managing to be hired at the big mall. Even though they were under the same owner, they were set up with different management companies. After six months all his benefits would transfer over. That little meeting I had with him was five months and ten days after he transferred, so Jake didn't have to pay any of his severance. Jake being Jake did give him a month's salary, but all his vacation, sick time and the rest of his severance package Jake got to keep."

"Damn honey! I knew things were going really well with Jake on this and Shelly was REALLY pleased, I just didn't know why." As she and Jean had a big laugh at the guys predicament.

"Well don't say too much, Shelly doesn't even know the details so there can't be any repercussions if the idiot found out. But I had to tell you that part for the rest of it to make sense. Jake said he would make it up to me, and he has done that in spades, but again I need to lay a little ground work. In dealing with Jake on this, I mentioned the job coming to an end and then my possible move out here."

"It seems a few years back Jake wanted to start with some properties out here. And he tried to do it remotely from The City. He bought a nice piece of development property at a good price. The only problem was the city was growing away from it and not towards it. The realtor managed not to disclose this fact until after the sale was final. So he has a piece of property here he can't do anything with. He offered it to me for what he has left in it."

"What kind of property is it?" Nicole asked a little nervously.

"Relax babe, I went out to look at it the other day when you and Beth were telling stories. It's actually pretty nice, on a few acres. One house was barely used for the leasing office, and a shell next door. Completely finished on the outside, but unfinished drywall on the inside. To add a wrinkle, the environmentalists got involved back when the first developer was getting started. Seems the far end of the property is part of a larger area that is home to some rare species of fox so the only part that can have anything done with it is right up around the access road and houses. At least I can get the pools fixed without a problem."

"You know I seem to remember hearing something like that a few years back. There was some fuss in the news, but that's all I remember."

"So that leads me to my current predicament. I've met with the guy that's going to do the electronics install for my casino setup, but I've got to find a good locksmith and a pool repair guy that could rebuild if necessary. Oh and by the way, I have to do it tomorrow sometime after lunch so I can wrap things up and be ready for the flight back early Thursday morning. Not sure if I'm going to be able to take my two sex slaves out and show them off tomorrow like I wanted to!" I said with a grin.

They looked at each other and said almost in unison, "OH MASTER!" and then fell back laughing with dribbling pussies. After a few minutes they finally settled down, but noticing my cock was firming up from looking at these two beauties.

"Funny huh, well I still have to get things figured out. I just wish Jake had called back earlier in the day." Leaning forward enough to run a finger through each of their pussies, they both grinned and lifted their legs to give me better access grinning while watching my fingers go through their lips.

"No problem," Jean piped up, "just give Mary a call." I guess it was my turn to give the strange look. "She deals with that kind of stuff all the time. I bet she'd know exactly who to call."

Damn the light does come on once in a while. I just smiled at Jean, shook my head and grabbed the phone from behind us and called the front desk.

"Yes I'm looking for Mary."

"No there's no problem, I'm looking for a rather specialized contractor and I'm told Mary would know who to contact."

"Yes I'll hold."

"Woman you REALLY need to get some decent hold music, that stuff really sucks!" Jean was trying not to laugh.

"No I didn't call just to harass you, that's just one of the perks. I really called to see about finding a couple of specialized contractors for a piece of property I'm buying."

"Well it's kinda hard to describe. Do you think you could break away for a little while and come up to the penthouse?"

"Perfect, just have it sent up here, and come in when you get here. We're out on the balcony."

"See you in a few minutes."

"OK, so Mary is going to have the kitchen send her dinner up here. It will probably arrive a little before she does. Which one of my little sex slaves want to make the bellman's day?"

Jean looked worried, "I have to work with them. I don't think I could do that just yet."

"Oh I guess I'll just have to tease him good!" Nicole piped up.

"If you really want to get him put on your bright orange nipple rings. He won't be able to take his eyes off your nipples. I know it's hard for me not to look at them and I know them VERY well."

"Oh goodie!", Nicole squealed as she hopped up and bolted from the room to get them.

Jean just shook her head, "Is she always like this?"

"Not quite until lately, but compared to six months ago it's a major change. Before the move she wouldn't go out of the house without one of her iron cup bras on."

KNOCK, KNOCK "ROOM SERVICE"

We heard a thump, some guy yelling "Ow!", and the door closing. A few moments later Nicole came wheeling the cart out to the balcony.

"Nicole, what's that on your left tit?" Jean asked pointing to a white dribble.

"Oh, I put some lotion on, I must not have gotten it all rubbed in. Maybe that's why the bellman walked into the door frame on his way out." And put her finger to her lip like an innocent little girl. Then both girls burst out laughing again. I just shook my head. She had no more sat down when....

"WHO PEED ON MY CARPET?"

"It ain't pee! Nicole yelled back.

"But it will need shampooing!" Jean added in

"So what is....." as she came through the door and looked at the three of us sitting there naked." Well that tells me why the bellman had such a stupid grin on his face. So who's responsible for that?" and put a thumb over her shoulder.

The girls looked at each other with a grin, raised their hands and pointed at me.

Mary looked at Jean and asked, "So is he as good as she said he is?"

Jean blushed, "I don't know yet."

"Want do you mean, 'you don't know yet'"

"Well we've both had fingers, and a nice hard cock, but the pussy eating is for desert! Up on the table even!"

"Oh god you're making me wet my panties just thinking about it."

"Hey, you're the one over dressed and hiding those deliciously freckled torpedo tits. In fact, this is going to take a bit, so the girls are going to take you back inside to properly strip you down before you eat. If you're a good girl you just might get to be the first impartial opinion competition after all." Her eyes went wide. Just as she was about to say something I instructed, "Now you girls go in and get her properly prepared."

They looked at each other and giggled "Yes Master." And took Mary into the room with her mouth hanging open. They came back a few minutes later with Mary in between them holding her arms in place. Hair and makeup still all fancy, but stripped down to... HER STOCKINGS AND HEELS!

"I know you said to strip her Master, but we felt this would please you more. Did we do OK?" Jean asked.

"You did very well. In fact, since you did so well. You will be next in line for pussy licking, assuming Mary does well enough to be the first. Tell me, is she even ready for pussy licking later?" I asked with a quick wink. Nicole did her best to keep a straight face.

"Oh yes Master! See!" and she turned, put two fingers in Mary, sloshed them around an obviously wet pussy, and then put them to my lips to lick off. I made a real show of it looking Mary right in the eyes. It was a good thing Nicole was hanging on to her or she would have collapsed right there.

"Yes she is ready, but I think you need to let her sit down and eat first. She looks a little peaked." They let Mary sit down and soak it in.

"That's good girls. Before I go over everything, I need a little appetizer. Come over here and give me a taste of each other." The girls came over, Nicole dipped her fingers into Jean and brought her finger to my lips and then Jean did the same to Nicole then they sat down on either side of me watching Mary eat with a dumbfounded look on her face.

"Mary, I've recently agreed to purchase some property from a gentleman I know that needs to get out from under it. The problem is it needs some work and I need to make some other changes and I don't know any contractors out here that are both good and trustworthy."

This was back in her element. She was starting to come out of it and forget she was sitting there naked. "What kind of contractors, where is the property?"

I gave her the address. She obviously knew it the way her eyes popped open. "That's the place..."

I shook my head slightly and stared hard at her. "Yes that's the place that had the protected fox species out behind it. That won't affect the work I need to have done. So, the first thing that comes to mind, but the least important, is I need a gate at the end of the drive for security with all the casino equipment I will have on site. Second, I will need a locksmith, but not just any locksmith. There are two structures with multiple rooms. I'll need someone that can do master and grand master keying. Third, both pools have plumbing problems and will probably have to be ripped out. We could either replace them both, or put in a single larger one long enough for laps and one or two big spas."

1...345678