Serendipity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,117 Followers

"But?"

"When I'm done I'm going to put that plug back in your ass and we are going to go down for dinner, AND"

"And?"

"And you're going to wear that little thin tube dress pulled down low enough for you to pull that ruby heart crystal up and over the top to hang on the outside!"

"But everyone is going to be looking at my nipples standing out and will know where that chain is fastened..." She broke into a big grin. "OK!!! I'm going to do the first two to get me cleaned out, then you can fuck me and fill me!" as she ran to the bathroom.

I didn't think my cock could get any harder, but with all the moans and groans and water sounds coming from the bathroom I think I could have shot my load if a stiff breeze had come through. It was hard enough to bounce with my heartbeat. Then she came out of the bathroom... at least I had seen it before so I was prepared. "Damn, you do look good pregnant, hang on." I ran into the other room and grabbed the Polaroid camera. When I came back she was leaning against the door frame rubbing her belly and almost glowing. "The only thing missing is the milk filled tits, but then you wouldn't be my little chocolate pixie anymore." As I clicked a few pictures.

"Fat chance of that" I heard her whisper to herself, "Now get in here and fuck me while I can still hold this in." she said louder and turned into the bathroom. I followed her in and helped her kneel down at the edge of the tub and stick her ass and pussy at me. Her pussy dripping and her ass filled with her plug. I had to snap another picture. "HEY!"

"I couldn't help it, just one for me. You look so damn sexy like that!"

"No more stalling, get over here and fuck me!"

"Not stalling, just taking in the beauty of it." That seemed to bring a smile to her face. I got behind her and started to slide into her. "Oh Jesus you feel like a baseball bat in me!" I kept sliding slowly into her. I can't remember a tighter pussy. "Hold still a minute and let me get used to this. I feel like I'm going to split open, but God what a feeling. You move too much and I'm going to cum!" I was almost all the way in, but not quite. I'm going to make her cum like crazy! "OK, slowly."

I grabbed her hips and pushed the last bit in bottoming out and getting her started and then kept sliding in and out at a leisurely pace to keep her cumming but saving my load for her ass.

"OH JESUS THAT'S NOT FAIR! I'M CUMMING.... DANNY I CAN'T STOP CUMMING! OH GOD I CAN FEEL MY BELLY MOVING WITH EVERY STROKE... OH YEAH!!!!! FUCK MEEEEE!!!!!!" as she began shaking and babbling. I kept going until she was about ready to pass out. I pulled out slowly and helped her up to the toilet. "I don't think I have ever cum that hard except the first time I had you in my ass." As she reached back to pull the plug. I think she came again empting herself. She grabbed the plug and cleaned it up trying to gather up the strength to stand. "OK, I think I'm ready."

We made our way back out to the bed making sure to bring an extra washcloth and towels as she handed me the plug and lube and fell onto the corner of the bed. "Fuck my ass Danny, but take it slowly at first. AND NO SUPRISES!"

"I will always surprise you if I can, but never hurt you." And kissed the back of her neck and cheek. I put the tube of lube against her ass and squeeze some in, running my finger around her ass spreading the bit that oozed out around her rosebud, watching her clench and release as I did. I stood beside the bed where she could see me and squeeze the last of the lube on my cock and got myself well coated and stroked it a bit to tease her.

"If you had told me a month ago I would have been asking for that monster in my ass I would have told you that you were crazy. But I want you to stuff that in my ass and fuck me until I pass out."

"It would be my pleasure." As I walked back behind her and pressed my cock to her ass. As much as she wanted it, her ass was saying NO WAY. I kept pressure up bouncing against her ass and then I was in! Her ass trying to snap the end of my cock off!

"SLOWLY!"

I laid forward on her back and nibbled at her neck while working my way deeper with every stroke until I was in her almost balls deep, feeling her tight ass encasing my aching cock. Looking down to see her dark pussy lips on either side of my white cock disappearing into her chocolate ass "Hold still a minute, I want to feel you filling me." I could feel her ass clenching and one hand reaching back to feel my cock in her ass. Her fingers on either side of me, then sliding down to play with my balls as she clenched and released around me.

Because of how she was laying her cheeks kept me from going all the way. She realized this and reached back with the other hand and spread herself as far as she could. "I want you to drive it all the way like you did my pussy and then fuck me silly. I want to feel you unload in me like I had an enema, but if I pass out I still want to wake with a monster load in me. Don't stop until you are drained dry. You hear me? AND DON'T FORGET THE PLUG!!!"

I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye, but I was more concerned about my cock buried in Nicole's ass. I laid my hands over hers on her cheeks to restrain her, get some leverage, and spread her ass even more. I drove all the way in and then started a good slow fuck. Nicole started cumming and screamed into the bed. "Oh yes!!!! Fuck my ass!!!!" as I felt her spread her own ass even more under my hands, feeling her ass relax and accept my cock completely.

And that's exactly what I did. I kept her cumming for as long as I could. If she seemed like she was going to pass out I slowed down to short strokes only coming about a quarter of the way out, then backing out until the head of my cock was pulling out on her muscle ring before driving back in hard and fast But then she started clenching her ass around my cock. "Come on Danny! I want to feel you fill my ass! I'm going to walk around all evening with your load in me and my big plug to keep it in! Come on Danny, FILL MY ASS!"

That was all I could take. "Here it comes!" and started pumping into her like a mad man, balls slapping a wet pussy as I emptied everything I had. I laid on her back, reached under her to get a tit in each hand and hammered her ass with my balls slapping her pussy. Shooting load after load into her until I finally collapsed breathing hard next to her ear, my legs hurting from the tension of unloading in her.

"Damn this is good! plastered to the bed with your cock in my ass. A girl could get used to this." My cock was starting to go soft. "Awww that's not nice. Is the plug handy?" I rolled off to grab the plug off the night stand, her ass no longer able to get a grip on my softening cock and Nicole raised her butt up in the air. "On now that's REALLY not nice..... Ohhh... I can feel your load moving inside me!" I rolled back over and pushed the plug into her. And saw James and Beth walk in naked.

"Did it feel as good as it sounded?" Beth asked looking at Nicole's ass. Nicole screeched and turned over so quick I thought she was going to take the comforter with her trying to cover herself as she went. "Don't sweat it girl! It sounded so good I had to get a load myself!" and turned quick to show Nicole a bright purple plug in her own ass before she plopped down on the bed beside her and pulled the comforter back off. "I just love the feeling of James load in me while I walk around. So what are you two doing this evening?" she asked as she laid down and cuddling in beside Nicole, running a finger up the side of her tit, white finger, red nail polish, chocolate tit, black nipple. What a combination.

"Well after we clean up a bit I'm taking Nicole down for a nice dinner, just the two of us." I reached over and ran my finger around Nicole's other nipple just inches from Beth's face. "I even stopped and picked up a white jacket outfit to go with her white gauzy tube dress..... and maybe even something else for her to wear. What about you two?"

She reached back and wrapped her fingers around James' hardening cock and started to slowly stroke him. "Well I'm taking James out shopping"

"You have my condolences James." I said.

"Oh he doesn't mind. I'm going to wear my shortest dress. When we get there James is going to take me in to the family bathroom and fill my pussy." Looks like James' cock agreed with that... "We go shopping and up and down the escalators with his cum dripping down my thighs, no sitting down of course. When we're ready to go, we go back to the family bathroom to wipe up my thighs and for me to suck him off and get a load in my mouth!"

"I take it back James, enjoy your shopping experience! Now you two take-off, we have to get ready." She rolled back and sucked James down as far as she could a few times before standing up and they went back to their room. Beth had to reach back and flash her butt plug again before closing her door behind her.

"You two are going to be the death of us.", I said as I used the washcloth to clean us up.

"So what do you have planned?" she looked concerned.

"Nothing for you to be concerned about, just wanting to show off a beautiful lady and take her out for a nice meal. They have seen fit to comp us on this nice package. I think it would be a shame to not use it." She practically beamed! "Now since you have so much to wear, just sit back and play with your pussy while I get dressed." I grabbed the suit bag from the closet and laid out the shoes, slacks, shirt, and jacket I picked up earlier in the day while Nicole was propped up against the pillows. She had her knees up and her legs spread letting her pussy open on its own, her inner lips still almost as dark as her skin she was still so wound up, and was slowly playing with her pussy and clit, the edge of her pink plug barely visible between her cheeks. I held up the boxers. "Yes or No?"

"Uhhhh No, I want you accessible," as she dipped her fingers into her pussy.

Two can play this game. I put the socks on first making sure to keep my cock pointed at her and bouncing as much as possible. Then the shirt, making sure to keep it out between the tails. Only when I had to did I pull on the slacks and jacket. "OK, your turn." As I sat down beside her and pulled her fingers from her pussy and licked them clean before turning back to pull my shoes on. She leaned forward, took the handkerchief from my breast pocket, wiped her pussy and put it back. "Now who's not being nice?!!"

"Who me?" as she took two steps over to her tube dress, pulled it up just over her nipples and pulled the ruby on the light nipple chain out over the top as she slipped into her shoes. "I'm ready!"

"Almost." I went over to get a long jewelry type case. It looked kinda fancy for what was in it, but it fit. "Would you wear this tonight?" I opened up the case and showed her it was a two inch wide white lace choker with a single gold chain hanging down about seven inches with a little snap hook on the end. She picked up the snap hook end and looked at me with questioning eyes, then at the wide lace choker. "OK!" I watched her go to the mirror and put the lace choker on and get it just right the snap hook falling about an inch above the top of her tube dress. She lifted the snap hook with the back of her hand and raised an eyebrow.

"Hook it to the ring on the ruby heart." She looked confused for a moment and then her eyes flew open and the mouth in an "O" I watched her grab the heart and pull it up to hook it, making her nipples move as she did. Once she let it settle the ruby heart was only about half an inch above the top of the tube dress. The light chain dropped just beside it almost hidden. "Almost perfect, but it need to be adjusted a little. Come here." I reached up to the choker end and adjusted it up half an inch, tugging on her nipples while I did since she was taking the opportunity of my hands being busy to grope my firm cock.

"That's better. The lace looks so good on your neck, and who could not follow that gold chain down to the heart in your cleavage. If they are close enough they will be able to see the light chain going to you nipple rings as well. You OK with every man seeing you tonight looking at your hard nipples?"

Nicole closed her eyes and shuddered a little in a mini orgasm and nodded. "And a few jealous women hitting them for it too!" she grinned.

"Good, because I'm going to sit back in the booth and have juicy pussy on the table for desert right there in the restaurant!"

"Let's go before I drag you back to bed!"

We took the elevator down with Nicole on my arm. Several couples got on and off. All the men looking at Nicole's nipples and most of the women giving her dirty looks, although one of the blonds with aftermarket tits gave her the thumbs up as she got off the elevator.

We were getting to the restaurant just before sunset as the supper rush was just starting. We walked past the regular line and into the unmarked queue beside the VIP line that had a few couples waiting. One of the elderly heifers waiting with her husband in the VIP line was looking at Nicole with a look of disgust while her husband was almost drooling. As one of the waitresses came right over to escort us to our table, the heifer said under her breath but loud enough for us to hear, 'Well I never!'

Nicole stopped dead in her tracks and turned to her. "I should hope not you fat heifer! How many years has it been since you looked good enough to make a man drool over your figure.... IF YOU EVEN COULD IN THE FIRST PLACE!" She turns back to me, put her arm in mine, and we proceeded to the table as if nothing had happened.

The waitress seated us, "You don't know how many times I've wanted to tell that heifer off. The only thing better would have been for you to drop to your knees and give a repeat performance of the pool show!" I looked at her for a moment until I recognized her as one of the landing strip girls. "Did he take care of you when you got up to the room?"

"You have no idea! He gave me this lace choker to connect to my nipple chain right after he...." Nicole looked at me questioning. I just nodded. "Right after he put a full load in my ass and then popped a plug in to keep it in place. No underwear. And....."

"AND?"

"And he's having juicy pussy right here on the table for desert!"

"Oh girl you're going to make me cum in my panties! And you never made him prove your claims! I gotta go and get your drinks, I'll be back in a few minutes." She rushed off, her face a bit flushed.

The manager came by just as she was leaving and handed me a message from Bob, the plane trip back was going to be delayed a day until Thursday afternoon and an additional note from Mary that the room reservation was extended as well.

I looked at Nicole, who was looking a little worried. "....made him prove your claims?....."

"Ummmm..... Uh Huh...." As she scooted close and started groping my cock through my pants.

"Care to explain?"

"Well I told them how good you were at eating pussy but they didn't believe me. So they wanted to have an impartial opinion."

"So you volunteered me to eat another girl's pussy to prove it?"

"Well I thought you could eat Beth, I mean you wouldn't mind that since you said we could almost be sisters, but then she said her pussy was for James only since they were just married. Mary started to pull rank when you came out to the pool today and that's as far as it went. You're not mad at me for bragging on you are you?"

Oh man, stroking my cock and ego at the same time. "So you think I do an adequate job on your pussy do you?"

She grinned knowing I wasn't mad. "Honey, how do you think I could stand all those months you were with Mickey only getting you down my throat or eating my pussy?!"

"So how do we resolve this?"

"Well our waitress Jean is one of Mary's best friends so she could be the impartial opinion."

"Let me think on this a minute." Nicole sat back and pulled her tube dress down enough that only the tips of her nipples were covered. The areola and the top of her nipple rings were clearly visible. Then started playing with her nipples and lifted her leg and rolling her hips to show her pussy and the edge of her butt plug.

Jean came back with our drinks and stopped when she saw Nicole on display to me. Then looked at me with a puzzled look. "Nicole is trying to help me make up my mind."

"Make up your mind on what? Attacking her?" as she put the drinks on the table.

"That's a thought, but no. She's trying to convince me to let you be the impartial opinion on my pussy eating skills tonight for desert." Jean kind of stumbled against the table. "I take it that is not a totally objectionable idea? You wouldn't mind laying back and letting me spread your pussy with my thumbs and lick you until you squirt?" She shuddered and leaned against the table again.

"I'll be right back." She said hoarsely and stumbled through the curtain.

Nicole started to bring her legs together to put them back under the table but I stopped her and grabbed her knee to spread her legs again. Then ran my fingers down her thigh to her pussy and VERY slowly ran my finger up her slit pushing in just at the top to flick her clit making her jump. Back and forth, back and forth. "You didn't think you were going to get away scott free did you?" She looked nervous. "You will roll your tube dress down and pull it up so your tits and pussy are easily accessible." She grinned now. "You will leave it there until we are ready to go back to the room." She reached up to roll and pull and then go back to her nipples. "Additionally, while I'm eating Jean you will be under the table giving me a deep blow job, but trying NOT to make me cum. If you make me cum before I make Jean cum we will stop and take it up to the room to continue!" and I plunged two fingers into her soaked pussy and gripped her g-spot making her cum around my fingers in a nice little orgasm. "Is that acceptable?"

"Oh fuck yes!" and she came as Jean came back into the booth. Not sure if she was agreeing or enjoying her cum, but I took it as agreeing.

I looked at Jean while I kept my fingers in Nicole playing with her g-spot a little more and making her jump a few more times. "Jean, Nicole has just agreed to the terms of this, but you must agree as well. Do you want to hear the conditions?" as I kept playing with Nicole while she played with her own nipples and groaned every so often.

"Uh Huh..." as she started to reach for her own tits and then caught herself. Looking back and forth between me and my fingers in Nicole.

"It's OK, you can squeeze your tit if you pull your skirt up to show me your panty covered pussy." Her hands flashed down to lift her skirt and bunch it up. One hand held it there while the other went up to cup her tit and roll her nipple. 'Mmmmmm' came from Nicole, and there was a noticeable wet spot on the front of Jeans panties.

"Are you ready to hear the rules?"

"Mmmm Hmmmm." She was giving her tits a good squeeze and play while watching me play with Nicole.

I reached out and stroked her satin covered pussy down the center of her wet spot. 'Oh god!' she groaned. They were almost sheer they were so wet. Nothing to worry about if she agreed.

"The first part I'm assuming you have guessed. For desert you are going to lay back on the table completely naked and I'm going to eat your pussy until you cum." Jean had to take her hand off her tit and reach for the table as I began working her panties up into her slit by running my finger up and down it, forcing a bit more panty on each stroke up between her wet lips. "But what you don't know is Nicole is being.... punished.... for not telling me about this. Her dress will remain as it is until we leave for the room. Additionally she will be under the table giving me a deep blow job while I eat you. Put your foot up on my chair so I can play with you easier." Jean had to turn a little and half step forward spreading her legs and bringing her well within playing distance.

acup
acup
1,117 Followers
123456...8