All Comments on 'Serious Quickie Mishap in Las Vegas'

by RedHat425

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So, non-con gay. That's the ticket

Not here. Gay and rape don't belong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT

Burn The Bitch lovers will love this story.Thanks for sharing

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 7 years ago
Fuck these lame ass commentors

They're too butt hurt over their wives leaving their pathetic souls so they come here to vent on easy targets. They only think in black and white, no pun intended. They cannot conceive of people living other lifestyles and being okay.

Fuck em. Keep writing. The story was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Both stupid and racist

"Holding up his cell phone, he said, I need it on tape. Speak up Chink slut, do you want us to fuck you?'"

Hey moron she's not Chinese

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hot?

No. This is just dumb cuck crap vomited into the wrong section. It's a fetish, stop trolling and take it there like the good little cum slut you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It really is

An ass-in-nine story about plastic characters. ? Who cares what happens to them anyway? Save your time and use it to take a writing class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lazy writing

The constant use of the & sign is just lazy writing.

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
completely incredible, meaning

not able to be believed it is so unlikely to find two security guards willing to rape a guest on their employers property. Just write it as fiction, you will not be treated so harshly by commenters. I do agree that non consent and gay are two better categories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: lazy writing

Yes, I agree, what's the "&" sign all about. Never ever have seen it used this often before. Who thought you to write, very juvenile. Just skimmed through this, very irritating to read. Better luck next time. Sorry. Hot? Not in my world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow that was just awful.

Did it never occur to him to call the cops and have them charged, at the very least, with the theft of his cell phone? What there was of this poorly done story just didn't amount to much. It was neither sexy, erotic or interesting. The characters seemed to have the IQ of a rock. Not even good for a jack off story. Get an editor and try again. This was simply badly conceived and poorly written. PS - Drop the "true" story tag. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and all the "true" tag does is make us laugh at you.

1 star only because negative stars aren't available - yet.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
All said by @patillie...

All said by @patillie...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story

Some of these "anonymous" commenters are SO conflicted the only thing they can see in your story is how it makes THEM very uncomfortable.

You went to a lot of trouble to write the story and are trying to get your feet on the ground.

When I was in college and again 20 years later in life, I was the 'bull' in several cuckold relationships where I had hubby lick my cum out of his cute, eager wife's oozing vagina. The scene was always VERY hot and she and I would sometimes orgasm just by dominating hubby and making him perform homo type acts that he wouldn't perform voluntarily. Having him on his knees in front of me or with his mouth between the legs of his freshly fucked wife was a HUGE turn on for both her and I.

You need to describe this electricity in the air the first time you are made to perform oral sex on a man and woman who just exploded in the heat of orgasm. What's it like for you to have your wife eagerly positioning herself so you can suck the sticky, gooey semen out of her just stretched vagina. A lot of semen leaks down over her asshole. What's it like for you to lick that up while she squirms in pleasure at your humiliation at my hands.

Give us more. I don't care about the plausibility of the storyline, I care about the reality of the scene. You are submitting to your wife's bull AND her. She is now on board with the role of mistress and you slave. Most of the time the role ends when I walk out the door and go home after several orgasms but sometimes I have had wifey continue with the role and not let you fuck her anymore; you can only eat her.

Anyway, keep writing, don't let these assholes get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@PolyLvr

Not "angry" are you? Must kill you to realize not everybody is as stupid as you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lame

Another bullshit attempt at "kink" in Vegas. Talk about BS... REAL doctors are intelligent enough to know about security as well as "payoffs". This is such a WEAK and lame background it is rather upsetting.

Tb0918Tb0918about 7 years ago
Not a big submission fan but ....

Good story line. Would love more detailed descriptions about each "adventure".

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wonderful!

Glad that you both enjoyed the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-good story lol

Sounds like the assholes are getting you down though. They must be doing something right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just get arrested. What the hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous