Serlene and Zane Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
252 Followers

"It's a great position for both of us. You get to watch me drilling you from above, and I get to screw you in a different way." He spread her legs, squatted, and eased his cock into her wide open cunt.

"Oh, that's different. I like it."

Zane buried himself into her. He held her legs spread wide and pumped down into her oozing well. Over and over, he fucked her and reached behind his ass and fingered her clit. It didn't take long before she climaxed with a groan,"Uuuummmm, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

He picked her up without disconnecting, and he sat on the bed with Serlene in the Reverse Cowgirl position. "Put your hands on my knees and ride me."

She didn't question his request, she just fucked herself on his stone-hard cock. After a few minutes, he reached around her waist and fingered her sweet spot.

"Oh god, oh yes, I'm coming," she shouted, wiggling back and forth on his throbbing dick.

Zane pulled out of Serlene, picked her up, and walked to the bathroom and the jacussi. He eased them into the hot bubbling water.

"Aaah, that feels good. I've never been fucked in that position before. Thank you, for thinking, I would need to relax in hot water after being in such an awkward position for such a long time." She hugged Zane and fondled his cock.

"Speaking of hot water, Serlene, you're going to be in hotter water before too long."

"Wa...what do you mean?"

Zane touched his cell phone. "Some of your staff have remembered you giving Charles his coffee the morning of his accident. Also, authorities have found that Charles had GHB in his blood. That drug sometimes called the Date Rape drug has been discovered in his blood. I believe the police will be here soon to arrest you."

Serlene laughed. "Zane sometimes you can be so damn funny."

There was a knock on the door. Two police officers came into the bathroom. "Mrs. Serlene Van Heusen you are under arrest for the murder of your husband."

She jumped out of the water.

Zane put a towel in front of her body.

"What do you mean coming into my home pretending to be police officers, she shouted.

"I'm sorry to tell you, but this is a warrant for your arrest. Sergeant Sanders will help you dress."

Serlene turned to Zane, screaming and swinging her fists at him. Her towel fell to the water. "You son-of-a-bitch, you fuck me like you care for me and all the while your framing me for something I didn't do.

Zane stayed away from her fists and handed her another towel.

"I'm sorry, you're a great fuck, but you're also a murderer, and you're under arrest."

Chapter Nine

Zane's Children

Zane was met outside the mansion by Samantha and JT. Serlene had been taken to police headquarters, and the media had left.

When he walked out the door, Samantha kissed him. "Zane are you alright?"

"Why, is something supposed to be wrong with me?"

"I didn't mean it that way, I mean about Serlene. You had some feelings for her."

"Yes, I liked her body a great deal, but she's getting what she deserves—jail time."

"Was that you only feeling for her, a good piece-of-ass?"

"It was more than that, but not much. She's to stick on herself. What do you have to report JT?" Zane asked.

"Bellington has not been found, and Martha is missing." He shook his head negatively.

"What, why would Martha be missing?"

All hell broke loose in the house at the time of the attempted ambush. Most of the staff fled before anyone of authority got there. We located all of them except Martha." JT. hung his head.

"Damn, and god damn! Get every employee who isn't hunting Bellington, begin searching for Martha. Have all the other staff members re-interviewed? Martha is our number one priority. I'll be at the office. Contact me as soon as any clue surface."

"I'll see to it right away. TJ. turned to leave while pulling his phone from its holster.

"I don't want to ride my bike back to the office. I'll ride with you, Sam."

As Sam drove, Zane stared straight ahead. "I can understand Saul's disappearance, bu not Martha. Of all people why would Martha disappear? She has no money, no family, and now no job. It doesn't make sense."

You seem overly concerned about an au pair who you've slept with a couple of times, and you don't usually worry about anyone including yourself."

"I don't know. There's just something special about Martha. Zane continued to stare out the front window."

"Zane you're acting like a man in love."

"Me in love, now that's a funny one."

"Just listen to yourself. You haven't talked about anyone else other that Martha since we left the mansion. Saul Bellington's name has only been mentioned once."

"That's true."

"Does she have a male friend other than you?" Samantha asked.

"Not that I know of. She never mentioned anyone.

"Does she have family or close friends here in Atlanta?"

"I don't think so, no."

"Who would benefit from her disappearance?

"The only one I can think of would be Saul."

"Is there anyway, he would know about Martha's affair with you?"

"I don't think so. We never went out in public together, but I could have been followed."

Sam laughed. "That sounds just like you Zane. Shack up with a girl and never take her out."

"Is that what you think of me?"

"What is there for you to think about: business and pontang. Is there anything else?"

At the office, Zane paced the floor like a Polo Bear at the Zoo.

* * *

Shortly, after picking at his lunch, his phone buzzed.

"Zane, it's Saul Bellington. Should I tape your conversation?" Sam asked.

"Yes, and put him through. Hello."

"Zane, this is Saul Bellington, and I have one of your girlfriends, one Martha Sitko."

"Is she alright?"

"Do you think I've raped her? The answer is no."

"May I speak with her to prove what you say is true?" Zane asked

Certainly, wait a second until I remove her muzzle."

It took about five minutes for Martha to get to the phone.

Zane walked around his office in circles.

"Zane, I'm alright. I'm bound and kept from speaking. I believe Mr. Bellington has a request to make. Kocham cie!"

"Martha is my prisoner because I couldn't get to a safe place. If you want her back safe and sound, help me get away. Provide me with safe passage from here."

"Where is here?" Zane asked.

"I'm not that stupid. I'll give you an hour to figure out how to get me to South Carolina." The phone went dead.

"Sam, did you get the tape?"

"Yes, get all the computer geeks in my office right away, and be ready to replay the tape over and over."

JT. and six other employees came to his office in less than five minutes.

"Listen to this tape and tell me where he is and come up with a plan to get him out of the state. Sam roll the tape over the speaker system.

The tape was played.

"What did you hear besides the BS?" He asked.

One guy said, "I heard songbirds in the background."

Another said, " I believe there was a hum of traffic too."

Play the tape again Sam. The rest of you listen for birds and traffic noise."

The tape was run again.

Everyone agreed on the two sounds.

"Saul has a country cottage that may be in the country and not too far from an Interstate," JT. said.

"Can someone get Saul' house in the woods on a GPS?" Zane asked.

"I got it. It's about fifteen miles to the east near I-20." One of the computer guys said.

JT. said." We could drive him to South Carolina in less than two hours from there."

"How long would it take to get a dozen of us to his house without him knowing it," Zane asked?

Hans, who had been sitting quietly in the back of the group said, "With two small helicopters we could get six men there in twenty minutes, and we have two sitting in the back ready to go."

Okay, Sam, notify the chopper piolets. JT. take Hans and Willie in one of the vehicles, and I'll take Rudy and Nick. We'll make our plans on the way. Let's go."

* * *

The choppers landed twenty minutes after takeoff. The one commanded by JT. landed on the Interstate side of the house hoping the noise would be blunted by the highway traffic. The other led by Zane flew low and put down more than a mile on the other side of the house. Within ten minutes they were in position, surrounding the one-story, ranch-style home.

Zane moved from tree to tree until he was beside the house. He looked in and saw Martha tied to a chair and Saul in the process of dialing his cell phone.

The call was sent to his office and to him. He moved behind a large Magnolia plant to respond to the call without being heard

"Zane, what can you do for me? Saul asked.

"The best I can do is have you taken from your location to the nearest city of town in South Carolina. The police won't be looking for you in a car not registered in your name."

"That will work, but I'm going to take the dame as insurance you won't deliver me to the cops. How long will it take you to get a black, SUV here?"

"It depends on where you are. I can't give you a time without a location?" Zane was uncertain about his next move.

"My address is 116 Hemingway Drive south of Monroe in Walton County."

"Let me look on MapQuest about the distance and driving time?" He said, hoping Sam and some of his team were listening. In less than a minute, he received a time of fifty-five minutes and twenty miles. "Saul, it'll take about an hour for a vehicle you described to get there. Is that okay with you?"

He laughed. "I don't have a choice do I? Have your unarmed man come to the front door with his hands raised. Have a red ribbon tied around his right arm. Those are my conditions."

"Okay, Saul the driver will be on his way in minutes."

"Zane, you SOB that car better be here on time." He hung up.

Zane returned to the window to see Saul standing in front of Martha.

He laughed, "I told Zane you hadn't been molested in my first call, but that's about to change. I can't stand being so close to such a fuckable blond without getting horny." Awkwardly, he picked her and the chair up and went through a doorway."

Zane with his heart in his throat alerted his team to move carefully to the house. There appeared to be no guards. He snuck along the outside of the house until he could see Saul set the chair and Martha down.

Saul handcuffed her, removed her from the chair, and took off her clothes. "Holy Molly, you're a beautiful naked doll. Now, I'm going to see what kind of a fuck you are. He removed his shoes, pants, and boxers.

Zane told his team to enter the house as fast and loud as they could.

Saul heard the noise. "Shit, I don't have time to enjoy this, but here I come." He edged closer to Martha and holding his cock in his hand walked to her.

She couldn't scream because of the gag.

Saul smiled. "It's too late for them to stop me because all the doors are locked and it'll take them a few minutes to get here. Then it'll be too late." I may go to jail, but I'll have fucked Zane's blond."

He took a step closer.

Zane, who had his pistol ready ever since he got to the house, rose to his feet and fired one shot through the bedroom window.

The bullet hit Saul just above his right knee. He fell, screaming with pain.

Zane broke out the window, cleared the shard edges and climbed through the window. "Are you alright Martha?" He asked covering her with a blanket just before JT. and his men broke through the door.

Saul was writhing in pain and hollering, "Help me, help me, I don't want to bleed to death. JT. and his men tended to his wound and called the sheriff, the Atlanta police, and the FBI.

The EMS arrived first, then the other authorities.

Zane helped Martha dress and held her lovingly.

As soon as the sheriff read Saul his rights, the EMS departed with an officer on board to get his statement.

It took hours for the crime scene investigative team and all the others to interview each of those involved. They took a lot of time with Martha because of the kidnapping and attempted rape.

Finally, they were all released, and Martha and Zane were driven to his condo.

* * *

Inside the condo, Zane said, "Kocham cie, does that mean what I think it does?"

Tears came to Martha's eyes, "Yes," she said in her memorable Polish accent, "I love you." She fell into his arms.

"You can't mean that, I'm not a one-woman man. Besides, we've only made love twice." He felt her soft body against his, smelled her scent, and tasted her tears.

"I don't care about any of that. I fell in love with you when Mrs. Van Heusen called me in to get your two drinks. I'd only seen a few black men in my life, and certainly not known one. But, for me, it was love at first sight. I know you only saw me as a possible piece-of-ass." She held him tight.

"That's not exactly true. I liked what I saw when you walked into the parlor, but it was only a mild interest."

"You're a liar Zane, but I still love you. You didn't seduce me because of my brain," she laughed."

He laughed too, "That's true, but you're not dumb."

"You mean, I'm not a dumb American blond but a dumb Polish blond," She laughed again.

"I love your sense of humor." He kissed her on the head.

"Is that all you love about me?" She asked, rubbing her hand over his crotch.

"Woman, you just escaped from being kidnapped and raped, and you're playing with my cock."

"I love your cock and want you to make love to me."

"Martha, you want me in spite of the fact that I'm not in love with you, and I'm a life-long player."

"Yes," she broke free of his arms and pulled her blouse over her head

"What are you doing?" Zane asked.

"I'm undressing so you'll make love to me."

"I'm not going to have sex with you. I only brought you here because you don't have any place to live, you don't have a job, and you don't have any family."

She smiled, as she removed her bra fondling her breasts. "I may not have any of those things, but Kocham cie. I'm giving myself to you. I want you to have me, take me, fuck me."

"I don't believe what you're saying. As soon as you leave, I'm going to find another chick to fuck."

"I don't care," she removed her skirt and panties.

"Are you listening to anything I've been saying?"

"Yes and I believe you, but I don't care. I want you and I want you now." She dropped her hand to her pussy and began masturbating.

"Damn it Martha, stop."

"Make me," she smiled and continued to finger herself. "Watch if you want, but you don't want to miss this orgasm."

"What am I going to do with you, Martha?"

"Kocham ci, kocham cie, kocham cie."

"I'm going to hate myself in the morning." Zane walked out of his condo.

* * *

Zane stamped out of the condo, put on his riding gear, hopped on the bike and tore down the circular driveway. He was fuming thinking about Martha. Riding with no destination in mind, he stopped at one of his old hangouts, Willies Bar Depot. He parked the bike and went into a loud, smoke-filled room going directly to the bar.

"Zane, my man, where have you been?" Willie the owner, manager, and the bartender asked. I haven't seen you in over a year, and now you're famous with your picture in the newspaper, TV and all."

I've been working Willie. Give me a Dewars's on the rocks and a drink for the house." He sat alone for a while because Willie and the other bartender were trying to serve everyone in the house at the same time.

What's wrong with Martha? She should have slapped my face and left, yet she insisted she was in love with me. Me, a guy who seldom fucks the same slut twice. He nursed his drink. Several beautiful, busty females approached him, but he cut them off before they could start a conversation.

He remembered his conversation with Samantha when they returned to the office after leaving the mansion. She'd said that he was acting strange and suggested he was either infatuated if not in love with Martha. Zane had confessed she was special, but not special enough to give up his need to fuck other females. He was a player after all.

The next hot female who stopped at the bar and flashed her cleavage at him was sensational. Zane started a conversation with her. She was all over him with compliments and her hands touching his shoulders, arms, and knees. Zane took advantage of her assertive style to buy her another drink and return her comments and hand placements. Finally, after ten minutes, he said, "Would you like to get out of here?"

She laughed, "I didn't think you were going to ask."

"Can we go to your place? Mines being used this evening." He said, taking her by the arm and leading her to his bike.

"I can't ride on that thing in my outfit," She scowled at him

"So you're going to be an uppity broad." He grabbed her by the waist and ripped her skirt off of her. "Now you can get on the bike., and give me directions to your place."

She laughed, standing in her red panties. "I like a man who doesn't take shit from a slut like me." She gave him the directions. Got on behind him and held on for dear life."

Zane immediately thought of Martha's large, soft breasts poking him in the back. Damn what a time to think of her.

As soon as they entered her apartment, Zane stripped her, threw her on the couch, climbed between her legs, and plunged into her. He went non-stop as though he was angry.

Laura, groaned as he entered her, and grunted each time he bottomed out.

Zane was a crazy man. He pumped into her like an oil rig.

She had several orgasms accompanied with loud screams.

He continued until he pumped her full of his jizzum. Just another zipless fuck. He used her shower to clean up, dropped a hundred dollar bill on the bed and left, unsatisfied.

Damn, what am I doing screwing a bimbo like that, when Martha's waiting for me in my condo. I can't go back now. I'll wait till morning so she'll worry about me. He checked into a Motel Six and slept fitfully.

* * *

He let himself into his condo about eight thirty the next morning. He heard noise in the kitchen and smelled something cooking.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for you with breakfast prepared. Are you hungry?"

"What did you do after I left?"

"I cried for a long time, took a shower, ate some dinner, watched TV, and slept in your bed. I didn't sleep well because I was thinking of you and my need for you."

Zane shook his head. "What have you made?

Martha went to the microwave oven. "I put it in here to keep it warm. It's known as Szarloka in Poland but in English, it's an apple tart. It tastes wonderful with coffee. Would you like some?"

"Yes, give me a cup of coffee and some Sza . . . an apple tart." He sat down and watched her pour two cups of coffee and put tarts on two plates.

"Wouldn't you like to have a breakfast like this every morning served to you by a blond dressed like this?" She leaned over revealing more of her cleavage.

Zane ogled her and took a bite of the good smelling tart. "Damn that's really good."

"That's not the only thing here that's good and sweet," she stared into his eyes. "Kocham cie!'

Zane finished his coffee and tart. "Damn, you're a good cook."

"That's not the only thing I do well."

"I give up. Come here." He kissed her, picked her up, and went to the bedroom.

He ripped the black negligee from her and undressed.

She smiled at his impatience. "Kocham cie."

Zane stood still and gazed at the perfection of the beautiful blond. ""How can you keep saying that when you know the way I am?"

Martha thrust her right hip to the side, twisted her body to the left, and placed her right arm on her head that caused her right breast, that looked like a small bombshell, to jut out from her chest. "I'm a dumb Polish blond, who's going to have your children. I think we should begin with, practice. Make love to me Zane. I love you."

Zane was dumbfounded by her statements, but her pose was too much to go unnoticed. "I'm going to take a picture of that pose but not now." He laid them on the bed and kissed her gently. "You are the most incredible woman I've ever known. Who said we were going to have children?"

mitchawa
mitchawa
252 Followers