Serlene and Zane Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers

"Does it matter?" She stroked his long, hard cock, as she slipped her tongue between his lips. Her tongue attacked his in a fury that quickly brought both of them to a desperate need for each other.

He pulled her to his body, lifted her above his erection and lowered her wet snatch to his wavering sword.

They groaned as his firmness penetrated her suppleness.

She was stuffed.

He was encircled.

"I'm going to fuck you until you come," she said, as she lifted and lowered herself on his staff. With her hands behind her head and her eyes closed, she ravaged his rigidity. Up and down, up and down, she moved like a reverse punch press.

Zane lay with his head on a pillow, his hands on her hips, and his eyes on her bounding beasts. He was amazed at how she could continue to caress him without tiring, and how much he wanted to handle and suck on her luscious tits. However, he wanted to please her, so he gave up his usual control and allowed himself to be the fucked and not be the fuckee. He was surprised at how soon the feeling to release his sperm arose. Before he reached his peak, he held on to his need for a minute. When he reached his apex, he pushed so his shoulders and feet that lifted his groin so he could discharge his potent fluids into her chamber with a groan, "Aaaaaaaauigh!"

Martha opened her eyes, fell to his body, and said: "Igotcha!" Her body writhed on top of him as she joined him in a mutual orgasm.

She tried to roll off of him, but he held her steady and drew her breasts to his mouth. "I get to feast on these succulent melons before I fuck you."

It was a long day of giving, taking and sharing with each other.

* * *

Five years later, Monica lay nursing Zane IV when his father and Masi Lis, their Polish au pair, knocked and came into the room.

"I heard you went to the doctor today. What were the results?" Zane asked anxiously.

Monica smiled, "Dr. Cline said, I'm fit and able to resume my normal activities." She handed Zane IV to Masi. "Take him to his room, and from today until needed again, your only task will be to care for the boys. All of Zane's needs will be taken care of by me."

"Yes Monica, I understand," Masi said, taking Zane IV from the room.

When her son and au pair left the room, she opened her blouse. "Would you like to finish?" She asked.

As he was nursing, she asked, "Are you going to miss the delights of Masi and Samantha, now that I'm ready and able to serve as your slut?"

Zane looked up at her. "No, you are the love of my life, and I can't wait until we can make love again."

"What are you waiting for?" She asked, shoving him to the floor and jumping on him.

Zane was eager to pin the mother of his three children to the floor, and he wasn't going to be soft with her. His desire was almost overwhelming, and he pounded her in numerous positions well into the night and the next morning.

As Martha came for the last time, she cried out, "Kocham cie!"

The end.

mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers