Service Provider Ch. 01-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rotated the second set, from her first session in the den, where she was bowed backwards over the bolster. "My, my, it's heartwarming to see how much use you're getting out of one garment, in this case a nightgown." Her pussy wetted at the lurid sight of herself, head lolling, body covered in cum and sweat, the metal rings of the injector protruding from her cunt. "I hear you're an excellent chef – and so resourceful!"

He rotated the last row, the series depicting her strapped to the ottoman. "At last, your tits have been marked. And if I'm not mistaken, that's an ice cream pop lodged in your cunt. We wouldn't dream of denying you dessert, Janice! All right, no need to dawdle. We'll review the remaining sets next time. And I'll be taking more shots of you this evening. For now, kneel on the bench," said the Headmaster. She climbed on it, eyes lowered in fear. "That blouse is cute but much too tight. Undo it." She opened the buttons, her arousal increasing, showing the tight white bra and her toned belly. "How did you get those marks on your belly?"

Janice glanced shamefully at the Headmaster. "With, with a cane."

"For what reason?"

She hesitated. "Because . . . because I'd been bad."

"In what way?"

"I . . . I was disrespectful to my son."

"How long ago were they applied?"

She calculated. "About two weeks ago."

"They show on you beautifully, Janice."

"Uh, thank you, Headmaster."

"Except for one thing." She waited, silently. "They're fading. You will need a fresh application." He noted that, under his questioning, she'd begun perspiring. "And I'm sure Matthew has a commanding presence, and that he's training you to the best of his abilities, but he's also a novice. For example, he introduced you to the whip and cane immediately, instead of a gentler instrument, the flogger. That's like skipping high school and college and getting Advanced Placement in graduate school! The only reason it was not counter-productive with you is that you happen to have an exceptionally high pain threshold. So I will balance your training. Remove your blouse and skirt."

She stripped off the blouse, her breasts straining against the constricting fabric, then undid the skirt's front buttons and dropped it, revealing the tight white panties. "Pull up those panties to your waist." She tried without much luck, the material tight against her bulging mound. "Pull higher." She felt the stressed cotton being forced into her slit, making her hotter, revealing her shaved pussy on both sides of the panties. "More." The fabric was pulled in another inch, embedded in her gash, the labia popping free, her mouth open with arousal.

Walking behind her, the Headmaster moved the heavy coat rack so it was directly behind the bench. He pulled her arms above and behind her head. He tied her hands to the top of the rack and fastened her widespread ankles to the bottom. He finished by tying her knees to the feet of the bench. Her thighs were resting on her legs, ass on her calves.

The Headmaster removed a black object from a black satchel. Janice's eyes widened. She had never seen a double dildo before. "Matthew should also have trained you with this before your session with him and Mr. Wheland." Janice's eyes widened with embarrassment. Apparently, Matt had told the headmaster all her shameful secrets. Knowles lubricated both parts of the dildo and strapped it down on the bench. "Matt was lucky when they double-fucked you. You're not only a pain-slut, you're also an anal slut." He took a pair of scissors and, pulling the panties out of her slit, he reached down between her pussy and ass and cut the material, but left it hanging lewdly over her pussy. He raised her ass off the bench and, positioning her hips, lowered them so the dildos entered her cunt and ass. She took them smoothly, uttering a prolonged moan.

"You accepted that extremely well," said Knowles, pleased. "Do you need to be gagged before I begin your whipping?" She nodded. He inserted a large 2 1/2 inch ball into her mouth, which was so wide she had trouble taking it. "Yes, Janice, just as you'll be taking larger butt plugs and more severe clamps, I'm also educating you in larger mouth gags, including penis gags. In the past, your gags have only been attached with a single strap, correct?" She nodded. "Because this is a gag harness." He held the device in front of her and then pulled the lather pieces over her forehead, attaching everything at the rear of her head. "Yes," he said, satisfied, "beautiful. However, even with the gag, we had better shut the door." He closed and locked the heavy wood door. Knowles saw glints of saliva appear in the corners of her mouth.

He sat on the desk directly in front of Janice, gazing down at the beautiful, bound mother. He leaned over and traced a finger over her clit, stroking it up and down. "Jesus, you've got the biggest clit and longest thickest labia I've ever seen." Her juices drenched the cotton panties. She moaned for the first time, more saliva accumulating around the ball gag. "It will be a pleasure to watch clamps sink deeply into them." He wetted the labia with her pussy moisture and fastened two clamps on them. She swallowed, adjusting to the pain. He screwed each of the clamps tighter, watching the gleaming teeth sink into the puffy flesh, until she mewled with pain. "Have your nipples or labia ever been weighted?" She shook her head. "Really? Then it's time." He considered hanging introductory weights, but rejected that idea as being insufficient for her appetites, and added two moderate weights to the clamps on the greasy lips. Janice squirmed in pain as she watched the weights hurt her inflamed labia. She tried to lick her lips, the first drool hitting her chest. Knowles admired the picture. There was something incredibly obscene about the double dildos, clamps and weights framing the ripped, dangling white panties. He decided to wait on the photos.

"Very nice," he said, reaching for the scissors. "Move your head slightly forward." She obeyed, the drool now dropping steadily directly onto her bra. He pulled the tight bra off her chest, just enough to cut small holes in the center of each cup. The openings were large enough for her nipples and aureole to protrude. He picked up a pliable, long and thin pointer, three foot in length. She felt intensely humiliated by her slut-like appearance.

The Headmaster drew the pointer down repeatedly on the bra cups, now damp from her saliva. The thin fabric softened the blows only a little. The pointer made a curious sound as it met the soaked cotton of the bra. He admired how well she took the hits. His slashes descended, raining down on her stomach and belly, but skipping her pussy by jumping to her thighs. "These new marks show beautifully on your lovely skin, Janice. Would you like more brandy?" She nodded. "Brandy should properly be served warm. He refilled the snifter and heated it in a small microwave.

He returned with the glass, but instead of removing her gag, the Headmaster held the full snifter under the bra. "I understand that, being a good cook, you like things to be served hot." He tipped the snifter up onto her breast. She yelled, arching up from the bench from the burning temperature, most of the dildo length emerging from her holes. But she was too tightly bound for it to pop out. "Lovely. I can see that big tit as if there were no bra at all." He pushed her pelvis down back onto the dildos. Knowles thrust the glass against her other breast. Again, she bucked savagely from the scalding pain, but without yelling. He pushed her pelvis back down again. "You must open your eyes now. You're going to watch every time that I whip your tits. Then I'll clamp and weight them, and you'll watch as I whip your cunt as well."

The pointer whistled as it hit her drenched breasts over and over, her head jerking from side to side. He struck her nipples, an easy target due to their massive size and extension. Finally, she screamed through the gag.

He screwed two large clamps onto her nipples. "What gorgeous nipples, custom-made for clamping." Compared to the caning on her nipples, the sharp new pain was actually a relief to Janice. He added a medium-weight silver chain connecting the clamps. "Personally, I think clamped tits show much better when they're also chained. These chains show beautifully against your dark skin and whip marks."

The headmaster struck her mound, and then applied multiple strokes directly onto her clit. She screamed at a lower, more guttural pitch behind the gag and bucked her hips with incredible force on the dildos, ramming them all the way into her cunt and ass, beginning to cum. He stopped the caning and, while watching approvingly as his new student went through a long, overwhelming orgasm, stripped his pants and underwear. She appeared only half-conscious, her head hanging back, facing straight up at the ceiling, strands of drool leaking from each corner of her mouth. Squeezing between the coat rack and her back, he pulled the greasy ball out of her mouth and shoved his cock straight down into her slack aperture. Her only response was a faint "Unngghh" as he lunged back and forth into her hot mouth. After several minutes, he pulled out and wedged the ball back in her distended mouth.

Quickly, he jerked on her breast chain forcing her to leap upward. He untied her arms, ankles and knees and dragged her forward on the bench so her ass was above the bench, pelvis hanging over the edge, hands on the floor behind her for support. He knelt on the carpet in front of the bench and, after removing the dildos to the accompaniment of a fresh groan, he pushed the clamps aside and positioned the head of his cock at her cunt lips. He looked up at her slanting body until he stared at her half-lidded eyes, waiting until they made contact with his, then thrust his cock into her dripping cunt and fucked her hard and fast. Almost immediately, she came again. Her chest looked spectacular, the clamps and chain jumping and swinging wildly as he slammed in and out. Seconds before his climax, he pulled out, aimed his cock almost straight up, and unleashed a geyser of cum. Perfectly aimed, it showered down directly on her face, splattering it completely, like a creamy waterfall, then descended across her breasts, belly and cunt. She screamed what sounded like "Yessss!" behind the gag as her pelvis shuddered in a final climax.

She collapsed backward, eyes totally shut, so he reinserted the double dildo and took a couple of dozen lurid photos, thoroughly recording her drenched face, the transparent, brandied bra with its nipple cutouts, the shredded panties, the ebony dildo, the slimy metal nipple and cunt clamps, and especially the raised new welts, darkening ever so slowly below the coatings dripping from the gorgeous, slack body.

He slapped both cheeks to wake her. She moaned and groggily opened her eyes. "I can only hope your son will be half as responsive to your college professors in class as you have been today. I never thought a woman could take such pain so well for so long. And it's a good thing that you have such an enormous capacity, because we've only begun."

He clipped a second metal chain to her breast clamps. "Stand up." Dazedly, she knelt forward, pulling herself off the dildos. Slowly, she stood up, the breast weights knocking against the double chains. He removed his black suspenders and rested the two front clasps on her shoulders. The two strands became one between her breasts. Holding the clasps on her shoulders with one hand, he pulled the joined strand between her legs, through her slit and up her back until he fastened the two rear clasps to the front clasps on her shoulders. He adjusted the clasps tighter until she gasped, the one-inch wide material crushing her clit and embedded in her cunt and ass crack. "Hands behind head. Now turn around." Slightly dizzy, she slowly rotated, eyes downcast, her stretched pussy lips bulging hugely around the suspender wedged into her slit. The nipple chains clicked against each other repeatedly. Knowles loved the sound of the quiet clicking. "Turn again," he said, just to hear the clicking sound again.

"Now look in the mirror." When she saw the image reflected by the mirror, she almost thought it was another person. "Are you aware of how beautiful you now look? Like an abstract painting, colors added over a base of red stripes. Your body, from your neck to your knees, is now either marked or accentuated by your metallic devices, or 'jewelry.'" She stared at her black hair, plastered to her head, moved down to her come-covered face with its bulbous gag and black leather head harness, and continued down her torso, smeared with the different colors and consistencies of sweat, brandy and cum, the breast and pussy "jewelry" swinging restlessly, glinting where it hung so obscenely. The front of her panties still hung lewdly from her waist, the cut-off front flapping against her puffed pussy lips.

"Pose for me." She was astonishingly easy about being photographed again, so much so that he could tell it was exciting her. He shot her standing full frontal, in profile, from the rear, kneeling on hands and widespread knees so the pussy jewelry was prominently displayed, and squatting, the weights brushing the carpet. "That was well done. You're a natural model, or shall we say, exhibitionist. I'll be e-mailing these to your son no later than tomorrow." Even with a cum-covered face, he could see her skin flush red with shame.

"Release the gag." She opened her stiff mouth and the ball dropped to the floor. She pulled the leather webbing off as well. "Get dressed." She looked questioningly at him. "That's correct, you're to wear all the jewelry until you arrive home."

Janice felt even more ashamed as she fastened the short skirt, imagining the trip home, afraid of seeing any students on campus. She had difficulty buttoning the tight blouse over the clamps and chains. The secured blouse added pressure to the metal devices, causing her more discomfort. Turning again to the mirror, she was dismayed to see that the sopping bra, inundated with all the brandy, sweat and cum, had dampened the blouse enough so that the clamps and chains were clearly visible in front of the large dark aureole.

"Look at me." She tore herself away from the mirror and faced him. "As a submissive, you now belong to me as well as your son." Through the blouse, he twisted one of the nipple clamps till she whimpered. "Come back at the same time in three days. Make sure you're wearing the uniform and all your jewelry." He moved his hand under the skirt and tugged so hard on the two labia chains that she tottered and had to force herself not to collapse. "Next time we'll have a more advanced lesson, beginning with a sound thrashing to your back, plus weights for those proud tits of yours. Leave your other clothes here until then. That will be all. You're dismissed."

"Thank you, Headmaster," she said. Janice left the office, walking gingerly as the clamps, abetted by the swinging weights and chains, tortured her breasts and pussy. Knowles watched her proceed down the long corridor, listening to the wonderful clicking sound slowly diminish until she disappeared from sight.

To follow: Lauren's home schooling.

Chapter Three — Lauren's Training Test, Part One

Before she became Matt's submissive, his teen neighbor Lauren had been depressed and frustrated, fantasizing about him all the time and doing more and more poorly in school. Now, she was satisfied and much happier than she'd been for a long time. She was nicer to her friends, who wondered why she spent so little time with them. When they said she must have a boyfriend, Lauren replied in all honesty that she did not. To her way of thinking, this was the truth. Boyfriends were what her friends had. She had a master. Her grades improved.

When Matt arrived home from college for winter break, knowing that Lauren's mother had left for two weeks at a Caribbean resort, he immediately initiated Lauren into a series of daily sessions—almost the same program as he'd done with Janice, who was now his "sous chef." She prepped all the foodstuffs and devices. He decided to skip the blow dryer scene. First was the scene on the bolster with the food injector, followed by the Creamsicle on the ottoman, where Lauren sucked him off and he caned her breasts. Then he upended her, clamping open her labia and fucking her young cunt. On the fourth day Janice strapped Lauren into the X-position at the curtain rods and he fucked Lauren's ass. His mother had done a good job of opening the girl with the series of butt plugs over a few months.

Next, Janice and he tied Lauren to a dining room chair. Using the pastry decorator, they forced the napkin rings onto her breasts, tied off her nipples, filled her cunt with whipped cream and made her fuck her own asshole with a dildo. In the morning, they squeezed her oiled breasts between the kitchen stool slats. Janice wore a strap-on and fucked Lauren's mouth as Matt fucked her cunt. Enacting the same scene in which she'd first seen Janice nude and bound was incredibly exciting for Lauren. Her orgasm was massive.

It was stimulating for Janice to assist Matt in performing the same actions on Lauren as he'd done on her. She now experienced things from Matt's dominating, male point of view. Besides, Matt continued to use Janice. Due to the excitement she felt from assisting in Lauren's scenes, and, due to her experience, bore more severe punishments than the novice girl. Naturally, Matt was thrilled to take Janice to greater heights of ecstasy and pain, as well as taking her to greater depths of humiliation. He also made sure to keep her well occupied in sessions with the Headmaster (plus the forthcoming school board meeting, of which she knew nothing).

Throughout the week, Lauren was frequently ball-gagged, her breasts tightly bound with cord, rope or straps. Her nipples, clit and labia were clamped by heavy devices with weighty chains. Matt whipped her every other day but was careful to mark only her breasts, pussy and ass. Even though Lauren was no longer permitted to wear halter-tops or shorts, Janice had recommended that the girl's discipline be limited to three areas: breasts, back and ass, so that her marks would not be visible to others. He made sure that every day at least one part of her—face, breasts, pussy or ass—was covered in cum. She adored him and he loved her in return.

Each slave had her advantages. Naturally, Lauren's breasts were higher and tighter, her thighs a little slimmer. On the other hand, Janice's nipples were thicker, longer and darker, and she could withstand more pain than the girl. Also, he could fuck his mother's ass more savagely than the girl's. Being his mother, it was also far easier to humiliate Janice than Lauren.

Janice was never jealous; it was not in her nature. Because of Lauren's ne'er-do-well mother, Janice had looked after the girl's welfare since she'd been a youngster and loved her like a daughter. Janice never lacked attention. But she did not take naturally to disciplining Lauren and preferred it when Lauren punished her. For example, it was fine when Matt would whip Lauren but fuck Janice while Lauren watched. Or, while Janice knelt on hands and knees, he would make Lauren eat Janice's cunt and lick Matt's balls while he fucked Janice's ass. Or Lauren would fuck Janice's cunt with a strap-on while Matt fucked Janice's ass. Besides, Janice had the Headmaster's upcoming session to ponder.

All three realized the value of being a threesome. Frequently, their welts would take a few days to subside. Sore nipples, cunts and labia needed recovery time as well. So Matt would conduct a session with one slave while the other submissive recuperated from a whipping and clamping.