Service Provider Ch. 01-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gingerly, Cecile pulled the gauzy panties down until they were below Lauren's magnificent ass. Cecile couldn't restrain from running her fingers over the raised welts. Despite her resentment, Lauren squirmed with arousal. "Begin," Matt said. After a half-dozen hand slaps, Lauren was yelling at a volume Matt knew to be ridiculously exaggerated for Cecile's benefit. Cecile's hand was throbbing. When she turned again to Matt, holding her hand in pain, he was already holding a switch he'd pulled from a large arrangement in a floor vase in the corner.

"Do her thighs now. But gag her first. With your panties." When she hesitated, Matt slapped each of her soup-covered breasts, admiring the firm flesh as it responded to his blows. Cecile pulled off her tiny lace panties, revealing a freshly shaved vulva, and poked the panties into Lauren's drooling mouth.

Matt went to the dining room and returned with a half-full soup pot. Cecile had struck her daughter's taut thighs with vicious strokes. After a dozen intense blows accompanied by screams, Matt took a thick candle from the coffee table, dipped it into the soup, and screwed it into Lauren's cunt as her mother watched in rapt fascination. He told Cecile to whip the girl's back six times and finish with another six on her ass while he pumped the candle. By the time Cecile finished her frenzy, Lauren had orgasmed, yelling through her saliva-soaked panty gag. Both women stopped moving, sweating heavily and moaning.

"Turn her over." Awkwardly, Cecile grabbed hold of Lauren's hips and helped the limp girl turn. She was shocked but deeply excited to see Lauren's mound completely bare. The girl's large, engorged labia reminded Cecile of her own. "Take off her bra." Cecile was shocked again, but also turned on by the weals on her daughter's gorgeous breasts. "Wouldn't you like your ass and tits to be as beautifully marked as your daughter's?" he asked, tying Lauren's wrists and ankles to the chair.

Matt had found a thicker candle on the sideboard. He pulled the first one out of Lauren's cunt as she moaned with its removal. But she hadn't long to wait. He coated the candle again and, to Cecile's amazement, screwed it into the girl's ass. He then took the thicker candle, immersed it in the hot, viscous soup, and forced it into her cunt.

"You can't tell me you want her front whipped?"

"What do you mean by 'her front'?"

"Her belly and her. . . breasts," Cecile stammered.

"Is that all?" Matt said, pushing.

"And her pussy."

"No, you're not going to whip her tits and cunt, at least not now. We're going to give Lauren a rest for a while." He took Cecile's wrists and led her to the other easy chair.

"Wha – what are you doing?" she blurted, frightened.

"You didn't think Lauren was the only one to be punished, did you? Especially since you started everything? No, you've been asking for a whipping for a long time, Mrs. K. I had you do Lauren first so you'd have an idea what to expect, and to get you in the mood." She lunged at him, beating at his chest, but he clamped her wrists in one hand and pushed her over the matching chair, her head resting on the seat, his cock rubbing against her skirt-covered slit. He pulled a cord from his pocket and quickly bound her wrists. He also tied each ankle to a chair leg.

Matt slowly pulled the tight skirt up her thighs, exposing her gray stocking tops, pubis and wet pussy. She made a pretense of struggling under him. He looked at mother and daughter, stripped, bound and helpless next to each other. Their bodies were so similar it was almost like having two views of the same flesh. He stroked Cecile's thighs and lips, moving into her drenched slit. She began panting. He wiped his dripping fingers down her thighs, something no man had ever done to her.

Matt went upstairs for an implement. In a corner of Lauren's bedroom closet, he found the flogger he'd secreted there. Back in the living room, he commenced flogging Cecile's thighs and ass increasingly harder till they were a lurid red, intermittently stroking her dripping slit. She shuddered and cried out occasionally but took the discipline like a born submissive. Pausing, he bent over Lauren and whispered in her ear, "Lauren, your mother's cunt is dripping wet." The girl bucked in anger and frustration, a spew of invective emitting from her gag.

Matt wrapped a cord around Cecile's forehead and looped the other end around her waist, pulling tightly so her head and torso were raised up from the chair, exposing the cups of her bra. He stroked the strained mounds, bulging from the uncomfortable posture. He unclasped her black bra and the big breasts sprang free. He drank in the sight of her wide aureole and long nipples, which he stroked and squeezed and twisted as she groaned with massive pleasure. "Lauren, I'm going to enjoy abusing your mother's fat nipples." The girl responded by thrashing futilely in her bonds.

Cecile whispered something, too low for him to hear. "What was that?" he asked. She turned her head away from Lauren as Matt placed his ear by the mother's lips.

"You're not going to whip them, are you?"

"Oh," he smiled, "I always intended to." Matt went easy on her breasts since it was their first whipping. After every stroke, eyes closed, she groaned "Ohhh!" He dropped his pants and held his rigid cock at her face, twisting a nipple until her eyes opened to see his dick at her mouth. He drew it over her big lips as she tried to grasp it. He began a rhythm of whipping her, shoving his cock into her hot mouth, withdrawing to her mewls, and whipping again. Immediately, the process of pain and pleasure intermingled. She was an incredible, experienced cocksucker. He turned to the girl who was humiliated and furious with jealousy. "Lauren, there's more than one slut in this family who gives great blowjobs."

When he thought she'd has as many strokes as her breasts could bear for now, he released the cord around Cecile's forehead and her head and breasts flopped back down onto the chair. He walked behind her and slowly inserted his dick in her cunt, alternating each thrust with a whipping of her virgin back. She was as good a fuck as she was a cocksucker and she came mightily. He pulled out, barely in time to walk to her head, again hanging to the side, and pump his wet cock past her carmine lips. After several thrusts, he left her mouth and jettisoned all over her face, smearing his cum over any places that it didn't first cover. "Lauren, your mother is a hot fuck too."

Roughly, he turned the pliant woman over, exposing her mound for the first time. She had trimmed her pubes until the hairs were short, but there was too much for his liking. "Lauren, later today I want you to shave Cecile's mound until it looks just like your mistress. Understand?" Willfully, Lauren did not reply. He whipped her slit six times at full force as she screamed. "Do you understand now?" She muttered something that sounded affirmative.

Matt supposed this was just about enough for Cecile's first session and her first joint session with Lauren. But the last item was to satisfy Lauren. He pulled the fat candle from her cunt but left the thinner one up her ass, driving the dripping candle into the mother's cunt. He fucked the girl, hard and steady, until she came, which happened quickly, as usual. He extracted his cock and said, "I'll be back in a little while," and left to wash and have a drink, leaving the mother and daughter to lie there, side-by-side, thinking about how they could get along from this time onward, now that they were both Matt's submissives.

Cecile felt she'd finally discovered her true nature, so she could hardly blame Lauren for already becoming a slave girl. She was impressed by Lauren's magnificent body and the degree of abuse the girl could withstand.

For her part, Lauren knew she'd have to accept sharing Matt with Cecile, just as Janice had accepted sharing Matt with herself. She reveled in seeing her mother's nude and whipped body, and looked forward to the degradation and punishment her mother would soon suffer under Matt's dominance.

When Matt returned, he instructed Lauren further, telling her to teach her mother about subservient positions and clothing. He untied them both and left the house, relishing the scenarios he could create with three gorgeous, highly sexed women, just begging to be abused and fucked.

Next, Matt's trusted adviser, Mr. Wheland, returns to meet Lauren, who has applied to Matt's college.

Chapter Nine — The Return of Mr. Wheland

Once Lauren fell into the steady routine of being Matt's teenage slave, her high school grades improved so much that Matt's college accepted her application. Matt explained to Lauren how helpful his advisor had been and, if Mr. Wheland was pleased with Lauren's behavior, how beneficial he could be to her college life as well. Lauren was both apprehensive and excited about another man using her for the first time, although Matt refused to divulge any information about the original session Mr. Wheland had held with Janice.

To express his appreciation and respect for his advisor—or mentor, Matt invited Mr. Wheland, who was unmarried, for New Year's Eve. Janice and Lauren had spent several days preparing for the occasion. Janice was aroused about having a second session with Matt's adviser, wondering what new depths he would force her to. Would they double-team her in a different posture?

Matt was also aroused, keen with anticipation about what Mr. Wheland would order Lauren to do. Lauren was apprehensive yet excited about being subjugated to a man other than Matt. She asked Matt and Janice, futilely, about their original session with Mr. Wheland. Unfortunately, Cecile had longstanding plans and was out-of-town.

On New Year's Eve, the den was studded with tall tapers. Holiday music played on the stereo as the fireplace burned strongly. Several bottles of fine champagne were chilled and the hors d'oeuvres were excellent. The women wore new, identical black blouses and skirts, their nipples and breasts clearly visible through the ultra-sheer bodices. Lauren's hair had been piled on her head in a French twist and her makeup was heavier than ever, accentuating her large eyes and wide mouth.

Janice poured champagne while Lauren served the canapés. Janice was so excited she was almost unable to pour without splashing. Mr. Wheland told both women they looked beautiful. Then he ordered them to remove their skirts. The short blouses extended only to their hips, leaving their pussies and asses bare. They were an alluring sight in their sheer, tight tops and smoky, patterned stockings. All four enjoyed the food and champagne.

Mr. Wheland poured a liberal dose of massage oil into his palm and slapped it with a loud "Smack!" onto Janice's breast, repeating this on the other breast. Matt saw how his mother's breasts came into full relief from beneath the blouse, as if the rest of her chest was background only. It also made her look like more of a degraded slut. Matt performed the same procedure on Lauren.

Mr. Wheland ordered Janice to rest a leg on a stool from the kitchen, opening her pussy to their view. He rubbed oil onto her thick labia and attached clamps to both of them, adding individual six-inch chains to the clamps and heavy weights to the chains. He and Matt discussed the evening's agenda, conceived by Wheland, as if the women were not present. Matt wrapped a three-inch wide, red silk ribbon tightly around the base of Lauren's oil-soaked breasts, on top of the gauzy blouse, forcing the breast meat to bulge outward. He applied the same type of metal clamps to her breasts that hung from Janice's pussy lips and added weights so heavy that Lauren gritted her teeth. They were beyond anything with which she'd been trained. She closed her eyes momentarily, trying to adjust to the severity of the pain and the arousal it engendered. The effect of these accoutrements being on top of her oil-drenched blouse was remarkably sluttish. "Now your tits look like a Christmas present for us," Wheland observed.

Matt positioned the females in front of each other by the fireplace, along with an ottoman. Wheland turned to the older one. "Get on your knees and suck her tits." Janice obeyed, kneeling on the ottoman. The men enjoyed the picture of Janice, in spite of Lauren's clamps and chains, avidly licking and sucking her protégé's straining breasts, adding saliva to the oily blouse. "Hurt her big nipples," Wheland said. Janice pushed, pulled and twisted the bulging mounds, then twisted and pulled the clamps as Lauren gasped. "Put a finger up her ass and another up your own." Both women groaned as Janice, still sucking on Lauren's nipples, vigorously fingered their assholes until they both climaxed, sweating copiously.

Wheland told them to drink up while recovering. After they'd finished another glass, Matt maneuvered Lauren so she sat in one of the dining room chairs. "Place your feet flat on the seat as wide as you can," Wheland instructed. Lauren was aware of how, feet up on the seat, her pussy was spread open beneath the older man's gaze. Matt added a set of pussy clamps, chains and weights, although the weights were not as heavy as those swaying between Janice's thighs. He tied each of Lauren's ankles tightly to the thigh behind it and fastened a band around each thigh immediately above each knee.

First, Matt chained her nipple clamps to the knee bands, following up by chaining her labia clamps to the ankle straps. She grunted in pain as he tightened all four chains, severely stretching her nipples and pussy lips. Matt and Mr. Wheland stared proudly at his handiwork; the beautiful girl spread open obscenely. Mr. Wheland showed Matt a new device he had earlier plugged into a wall outlet: it was a black penis gag with an internal chamber to hold liquid. "The chamber is filled with about ten days of my cum that I kept refrigerated. After being plugged in, the contents are now quite hot," Wheland said. He pushed the hot dildo gag into Lauren's mouth and strapped it on.

He removed his pants, slid her bottom so it hung off the edge of the chair, and began mauling her breasts while fingering her clit and slit. As Lauren became more excited, she moaned her assent into the penis gag and writhed in the chair, her twists and turns distending the tortured nipples and pussy lips. Her cries sounded like, "Yes . . . do it . . . please fuck me . . . please!" but Matt could not be sure. Mr. Wheland inserted his cock into the girl's juiced cunt and steadily increased his tempo, soon pounding into her, the labia chains smashing against her ankles. Lauren made frequent eye contact with Matt. He knew she was doing this out of love and submission to him.

Occasionally Mr. Wheland would push her knees apart, jerking on the nipple and labia clamps, enjoying her yells of anguish. "Cum with me," he ordered. As he began to spasm, the slave girl groaned in a long, ecstatic cum. Mr. Wheland pushed the plunger in the center of the gag, forcing so much cum into her mouth that despite gulping, there was no hope of containing the load. Hot cum burst out of the girl's mouth from all around the gag, showering onto her breasts and flowing like a river over the nipple clamps, coursing onto the chains and streaming onto her belly. Her head flopped back, exhausted.

Mr. Wheland pulled his cock out of the young slut. "You and your mother have trained her well, Matthew." Let's take some photos for her portfolio." He grabbed the camera. "Hold up her head." Matt grabbed Lauren's hair and bent her head forward so the camera could see her entire flushed face and the penis gag strapped into her. To bring her around, Mr. Wheland lightly slapped her on both cheeks, causing more jism to leak from around the gag. When her eyes opened, he saw pride in her own obedience and stamina.

Matt untied the chains from the submissive girl's thighs and ankles. She moaned as circulation returned to the distended parts. He also removed the knee bands and ankle straps, pulling her to a standing position. Lauren grabbed him for support, her legs aching, weak and unsteady, gasping as her labia took the full brunt of the pussy weights. Then Matt led his mother to the coffee table and positioned Janice on her back so that her pussy was overhanging the edge. He tied her wrists and ankles to the table legs.

"Lauren, your big mouth is so talented with a penis gag that I'll think we'll keep using your mouth as a . . . how shall I say . . . delivery device?" Wheland reversed the penis gag, converting it to a strap-on dildo jutting from Lauren's mouth, a humiliation the girl had never experienced. Matt photographed her, relishing the young beauty with her mouth, breasts, nipples and labia all adorned with devices. Wheland brusquely forced Lauren to her knees in front of the spread-eagled mother. He shoved Lauren's face between Janice's thighs and up to the older woman's pubes. Lauren began by tentatively rubbing the dildo up and down Janice's slit, getting a feel for the weight of the large dildo, still half-filled with cum, and how to control it. After a couple of minutes, Janice began pleading. "Put it in. Stick it in me." Wheland struck Lauren's ass with the flogger, saying, "You heard your mistress. Obey her."

The girl inserted the dildo into Janice's cunt, teasing her mistress with the head only. But her progress wasn't quick enough for Wheland. He knelt, held both nipple chains and firmly pulled them toward Janice. Lauren yelled in pain and began vigorously fucking her mistress. After Wheland released the chains, they started swinging wildly, banging into the coffee table and Janice's own weighted labia chains.

Janice's head hung backward over the opposite edge of the table at a perfect angle. Wheland began face-fucking her upside-down mouth. Matt had been taking more photos. He set down the camera and began fucking Lauren's cunt, gripping the sodden silk ribbons over her breasts with one hand, flogging her ass with the other, and timing his thrusts to match those of the strap-on as it rammed into Janice's cunt. Both women quickly came again. Matt drew back on Lauren's shoulders, pulling the dildo out of Janice's cunt as he pulled his own cock out of Lauren's.

Wheland withdrew from Janice's mouth, moved to the other side of the table and straddled her groin. Showing amazing control, he finished himself off by pumping his load half onto Janice's pussy and half onto the strap-on itself. Seeing that the dildo was lubricated with his mentor's cream, Matt pushed Lauren's head forward, aiming the strap-on into Janice's ass as Matt drove into Lauren's ass. The woman hissed in pleasure; the girl grunted in pain. Unlike her mistress, Lauren needed a little time to adjust to this invasion of her ass. But as they rocked back and forth, Lauren's thrusts rapidly became more extreme, drawing Matt's cock almost completely out of her ass before surging back onto it. Wheland returned his cock to Janice's mouth so she could clean off his cum. This time, Matt held on until the women began yelling from their third climax, whereupon he unloaded into Lauren's ass and Wheland squeezed the dildo, unloading the remainder of cum into Janice's ass. Wheland took a few close-ups of the women's asses filled with real and artificial cock.

Wearily, Matt pulled on Lauren's shoulders, the dildo noisily emerging from Janice's sucking asshole while his cock slid out of Lauren's. He stared at his slut neighbor's dusky, distended ring, his cum flooding out of the dilated opening. Still on her knees, Lauren came to an upright position and held it for a moment as Wheland photographed the girl, her face wild from exertion and orgasms. The once-neat French twist was a mess and her makeup a shambles, the dripping dildo extending from her mouth, young nipples raw and burning.

1...45678...11