Service Provider Ch. 01-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt unloaded the contents of his bag on the coffee table, laying them out in an orderly manner. With each one, he described its use. "First, oil yourself." She spread the fragrant unguent onto her smooth skin. While doing so, he attached a neck collar, admiring her lush form, glistening with oil. She was ferociously excited by the array of discipline devices: a gag, eye mask, whip, cane, clamps, chains, weights, and the two candles which Matt had used the other night in their first threesome together.

Cecile accepted her first mouth gag, a small, dark red ball, uncomplainingly. "Tonight, you'll be caned, clamped and fucked in your ass." She nodded. He covered her with the eye mask. Quietly, Matt left and went to the kitchen, where Lauren, as instructed, had been waiting quietly. When he pulled her into the living room, she almost gasped from the sight of her subservient slut mother. But she'd been warned to be utterly silent.

Matt handed her the cane. Cecile had no idea somebody else was there, especially her own daughter. Matt and Lauren alternated one stroke with another. He would stroke or pinch Cecile's flesh, then Lauren would administer a stroke. But Cecile believed Matt was administering both the cane and the caresses. Lauren applied three strokes to each area. Matt squeezed the large breasts, then Lauren began the punishment with Cecile's belly. Matt noticed the fire in Lauren's eyes as she struck hard, eliciting groans from the kneeling woman. When Matt stroked and pinched the kneeling slave's slit and labia, Lauren moved to her mother's thighs. Matt was impressed at how well Cecile accepted the caning, her moans growing deeper and more erotic. He pulled and twisted her oily, slippery nipples, and Lauren welted the beauty's back.

The procedure changed. As Cecile grew closer to orgasm, Matt pumped the thick candle into Cecile's willing cunt while Lauren cut into her firm ass. Cecile was startled and bewildered but far too gone to deal with this shock. She reached her first orgasm, screaming as saliva flowed out from her gag and her shoulders twisted back and forth. Once she'd come down from her cum, Matt ripped the eye mask off. Cecile saw her daughter standing in front of her, wearing a black leather harness around her shoulders and breasts, fully exposing her heaving, sweating breasts. Another harness circled her waist and extended down the junctions of her hips and pelvis, two thin leather bands running on each side of and highlighting her puffy labia.

Cecile screamed when she saw Lauren. Matt looked at the ravished woman. "Just as you whipped your daughter for slapping you at dinner, so your daughter canes you as punishment for slapping her. Now you're going to suck her cunt." Cecile yelled, whipping her head back and forth in negation, exactly what Matt expected and was prepared for. "You'll now be punished for your lack of cooperation. Soon you'll understand that your and Lauren's petty resentments and feuds don't matter to me."

He told Lauren to lie on the coffee table with her pussy hanging over the corner. He dragged Cecile so she was kneeling in front of Lauren. "I want you to watch while I attach these clamps to those big fat nipples of yours. By the way, have you ever been clamped?" Cecile shook her head, her excitement beginning to replace her fury toward Lauren. When Matt slowly tightened the screw of the clamp onto the first nipple, Cecile's head arched back and she gritted her teeth in pain, disturbed by the corresponding spasms in her cunt. "You just earned yourself further punishment. I told you to watch," Matt said.

Cecile's head returned so that she was looking at her other breast. She steeled herself to watch as the gleaming silver teeth bit deeper and deeper into the dark nipple, forcing herself to watch the process by concentrating on her juicing cunt. "That's better," Matt said. The moment he removed her gag, he replaced it with his cock. She looked great, worshiping his cock while the clamps danced on her oily breasts. She was such an adept cocksucker that he had to pull out after a couple of minutes, since he didn't want to cum – yet. "Now lick Lauren – and you better get her off. Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

Cecile's head hung down, her face crimsoning, too humiliated to respond in front of her daughter. "That non-response earns you yet another punishment," Matt informed her. He picked up the heavy chain from the table and fastened it to her clamps, carefully watching her face as the virgin, clamped nipples were stretched for the first time. "Answer me."

"Only, only. . . once. . . many years ago."

"And did you like it?" She was silent, so he slapped both breasts.

"Ugghhh!" she grunted. "Yes, yes I liked it!" she yelled. Satisfied, Matt knelt behind her.

From training, Lauren's thighs were already spread as far apart as possible. "Spread her lips and fuck her with you tongue," Matt ordered as he lubed his fingers. Tentatively, Cecile leaned forward and licked her daughter's dusky labia. He drove a finger into Cecile's ass, which readily accepted the entire length. She responded by groaning pleasurably, her licking and sucking getting louder and more active. Matt added a second finger as easily as the first. He was rock hard, anticipating what a great fuck she'd be. Unable to prolong things, he withdrew his fingers, lubed his cock, and slowly but steadily forced past her sphincter and rammed his cock halfway in.

Mother and daughter began writhing in ecstasy as Matt's cock thrusts and Cecile's tongue deepened their invasions. Cecile's nipple chain smashed rhythmically into the side of the coffee table. Leaning on Cecile's welted back, Matt took one hand and pumped the candle in her cunt. With his other hand, he pulled the tips of her nipples that extended above the clamps. Mother and daughter climaxed within a minute of each other and Cecile collapsed on Lauren.

Frenzied, Matt pulled out of Cecile's ass and roughly spun her around by her shoulders until she faced him, her head resting on the table between Lauren's legs. She looked astonishingly hot, her striped and clamped nudity spreadeagled submissively beneath him. Cecile stroked his cock, urging him on. "Shoot on me, you bastard!" she screamed, about to come again. With one hand, Matt resumed pumping the candle in her cunt. "Go ahead, cum on my tits! Cum on my cunt!" she goaded him. Almost there, he yanked on her nipple chain, pulling her heavy breasts up from her ribcage as the teeth of the clamps threatened to rip off the strained nipples.

They came. He did shoot on her pussy, and another load on her caned breasts, but he worked his way up, spewing another load to drench her face, and finishing by spraying all over Lauren's abdomen and nipples. He collapsed on top of Cecile, gasping for air, his weight pushing the teeth of the clamps even further into the tortured nipples. He'd never come more than that, ever. When he came back to full consciousness, he pushed off Cecile, who was only partly conscious, and pulled the candle from her cunt.

He pulled Lauren off the table and made her kneel in front of Cecile, ordering the girl to collect his cum in the glass that had held the scotch. When he unscrewed Cecile's clamps, she screamed and bucked. He decided to leave the implements on the coffee table so that Cecile would be reminded of her new life of erotic servitude and wanton degradation. He kissed Lauren and dressed. As he was leaving, the last sight was Lauren dutifully tipping the glass over her mother's open mouth, the globs of cum flowing out unevenly, splashing in part on her thick lips, her cheeks and chin as she swallowed eagerly.

In the next installment, we look back to when Janice seduces her priest in Sunday school and her father in the kitchen. Back in the present, Janice is ordered to perform in a gangbang with her son's college friends and their fathers. She submits to the priest in a series of lurid nighttime discipline sessions at the rectory and is also pressed into service as a substitute teacher for an unruly class of boys, which suits her nature as a sub slut.

1...67891011