Service Provider Ch. 01-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now turn around." The Vice-Chancellor nodded at the boys, who either unzipped their swim trunks or removed them altogether, grinning. The Vice-Chancellor looked at Merrill, a boy who had not yet taken an active role, and pointed to Janice, still kneeling but facing the back of the chair, whose panties had now been pulled below her welted ass by Jeremy and Reed.

Merrill stood and walked to Janice's side, the object in his hand held low and out of sight. Awkwardly, he lifted his hand. Freddy, the mischief-maker, let loose an involuntary gasp. Merrill held a two-foot, pliable schoolroom pointer. Merrill applied the first cane stroke of his life to the gorgeous woman's rear. He was surprised that she neither moved nor made a sound once he connected. "Merrill, that was just a practice hit, She could barely feel it. Do it again, but much harder."

While Merrill continued, enjoying it greatly, the Vice-Chancellor turned to the boys and barked, "You will not masturbate now. Get those hands away from those pricks! Save your sperm for our. . . ummm, model and teacher here. That is an order!"

By the time Merrill had finished his strokes to Janice's back and ass, he was no longer a novice. She writhed and sobbed a little, but maintained her position, hands behind her head. The boys looked at the Vice-Chancellor expectantly.

The Vice-Chancellor pushed down on Janice's back until she was bent over the top of the chair, her ass still facing the boys. Her head appeared upside down between the chair seat and chair back. She was accustomed to hanging upside down and having blood rush to her head. The Vice-Chancellor strapped her head to the rear chair supports so that her face was flush with the chair rear. She reached her arms forward and held onto the front legs to brace herself. The Vice-Chancellor extracted the ball gag from her mouth and invited Denny to sit on the chair, straddling it with his legs and facing its back. Thus, the boy's cock was level with her gaping mouth.

"Denny, have you ever had a blowjob?" The boy shook his head. "You set the rhythm. And you can go as deep as you want. But don't cum in her mouth. Since she's upside down, she can't swallow very well. Cum on her face instead. She loves it."

The boys gathered around as Denny held his wiry cock in front of her lips and cautiously inserted it past the thick lips. The first time he withdrew, Reed caned Janice's upturned ass. That alternation continued for a while, pulling out and caning, until her ass was covered with fresh marks. After a couple of minutes Denny got a rhythm going and in another minute he came, showering her neck, chin, lips and nose with spunk.

Janice was relieved to finally suck some cock and be creamed on. Now she needed to actually drink some hot cum.

The boys untied her head, raised her torso and turned her around so she was in the former position, kneeling on the seat and facing forward. Denny's load, which gravity had drawn to her forehead when upside down, reversed. The mass of white jism began to slide off her forehead and eyebrows and onto her cheeks. She took another belt of her cocktail. The Vice-Chancellor pulled her feet through the opening where her head had been and rested them wide apart on the floor. Thus, her ass was available from behind the chair while her arms and chest rested on the slimy chair seat.

Gordon knelt on the edge of the chair, his stubby cock swaying in front of Janice's flushed face. From behind, Reed lifted her legs and positioned his cock at her slit, rubbing up and down while she moaned. "Hold her head so you control her mouth," the Vice-Chancellor advised Gordon. "It's called face-fucking. But don't cum in her mouth. Try to pull out so you can experience the sensation of showering this beautiful slut's face and tits with your cum."

"Any instructions for me, sir?" Reed asked the Vice-Chancellor.

"Yes: fuck the shit out of her!"

Gordon was an apt student and was soon deep-throating the pliant slave while Reed was savagely plunging in and out of her juicy cunt. A couple of others held up their stiff pricks next to her so she coated her hands with the cream on her face and started pumping their shafts with her hands. Janice felt the degradation must be worth it. After all, she was giving these boys an invaluable experience that would serve them their entire lives. Besides, there was almost nothing better than jacking off two young cocks while blowing a third and being fucked by a fourth. Four at once was a new record for her. The realization made her cum like crazy, thrashing and wailing.

For such a short, stocky boy, Gordon shot a torrent of spunk onto her face and tits. Soon, Reed spasmed deep in her channel, depositing a formidable load. Adroitly, the boys flipped her over so her head and upper back rested on the chair seat, her belly passing through the chair opening and her legs again on the floor.

Two more boys used her, rougher and more impatiently than Reed and Gordon. One was Jeremy, who was motivated to fuck her hard once he saw Reed's cum dripping out of her cunt. While Jeremy did her cunt, the sixth, a tall but scrawny boy, fucked her mouth. Jeremy shot off on her belly and mound, but despite her best cocksucking techniques, she couldn't get the scrawny one to spew. He pulled out and she gave him a hand job as he steadily slapped her slippery breasts. The combination of the two activities worked, for he unloaded a stream on her just before Jeremy erupted and Janice climaxed.

Her face, breasts and belly were now coated with the lumpy milk of six boys. With the boys' help, The Vice-Chancellor positioned her in a variation of her second pose. This time, her ass was resting on the top of the chair back, her legs spread wide on the chair seat and her face hanging down again, but facing away from the chair.

Since she'd fucked Reed but not blown him, he knelt on the floor behind the chair and pushed into her mouth. While she deep-throated him, two of the boys caned her breasts and belly while Denny had his first fuck ever, delirious with the experience, her fat cunt lips spread open due to the wide position of her legs. Since they'd already cum a few minutes earlier, she had to fuck and suck these cocks for a while, an unfortunate period since her breasts took a lengthy beating.

After Reed erupted on her face and Gordon, shuddering, came in her slick cunt, she climaxed even more intensely than her previous one, flopping and bouncing on the chair. The boys were sated and lay around, discussing how sore their cocks were and what a hot fuck Janice was. The Vice-Chancellor adjusted her disgustingly dripping body so she was sitting again in the chair, her head hanging back in exhaustion. "Boys, go inside and watch TV for a while."

She'd just been fucked several times and given even more blowjobs. Lurid welts had formed on her front and rear. But still it was not enough.

"Sir, please," she begged.

"What's that, Janice?" he asked, mock innocently.

"Please, you know," she implored.

He knew fully well, but continued to torment her. "Know what?"

"One last thing."

"Fuck me."

"Where? In your cunt, where all that boy-stuff is dripping onto the patio? How many boy cocks have already been there today? Or your mouth, so coated I can barely see those fuck-lips? A dozen times you've sucked young dick inside those lips?"

"Noooohhh," she wailed. "Please, please fuck my ass, now!"

"Ahhh, why didn't you say so in the first place?" He reinserted the gag in her mouth, planning to fuck her hard, and pulled her hips so her ass was hanging off the chair edge. From the shelf by the grill he took two rawhide strips and bound her ankles to the back of the chair, opening her pussy. From different angles, he slapped his massive cock on her face and breasts, coating all sides of his prick.

He rammed it in her, viciously pinching and twisting her nipples, slapping her breasts as hard as he could. She screamed in pain and lust. They both came quickly, writhing and shaking in an orgasm of frightening intensity. He pumped a whole afternoon's worth of pent-up lust deep in her bowels. When he pulled out, he left her there on display for a while, a stream of fresh jism pouring out of her distended nether hole onto a plastic plate he laid beneath her holes.

After five minutes he untied her. Pulling on her slick breasts, he forced her to stand. She held onto the chair for support, all her orifices aching, her welts burning. After popping out the slimy ball gag, he held her cocktail to her lips and she gratefully finished it. He led her to a pool mat lying on the patio. Its plastic was burning hot from lying in the sun. He threw a cushion from a chair onto the mat, ordered her to kneel, and pushed her forward until she was prone on the mat. The instant her wealed and slapped breasts touched the hot mat, she screamed and bucked in yet another orgasm.

He refilled her drink, yanked her back to a kneeling position by pulling on her hair, and poured half the cocktail into her gaping, cum-lined mouth. He whispered "Five at once" in her ear. "Do you think you can handle it?" he asked, disparagingly. In response, she opened her eyes half way, pearls of cum caught in the eyelashes, and gave him a smirking look that said, "Who are you kidding? Just watch me." The mention of five almost brought her to the edge again. She'd be beating a record of four that she'd set only minutes earlier. As groggy as she was, she understood that if four cocks were serviced by her mouth, two hands and cunt, that could only mean a fifth young cock filling her ass.

The Vice-Chancellor moved the camera and tripod to Janice's mat and adjusted the angle. He also positioned two tall mushroom heaters on her right and left sides, slightly behind her shoulders. He summoned the boys for a final session. They emerged, primed for another round. The Vice-Chancellor positioned them and gave instructions. Jeremy, Reed and Gordon stood in a semicricle in front of her, prepared to alternate between blowjobs and hand jobs. Kirby, the shy one, threw a towel on the mat and slid underneath her, lying on his back. Merrill, the scrawny one, knelt behind her. The Vice-Chancellor threw her a bottle of lube, which she used to oil the three dangling cocks in front of her. Then she squirted a palmful of lube into her palm and greased Merrill's shaft. Kirby's prick needed no lubing; her twat and ass were dripping jizz on his groin and thighs.

"Okay boys, begin." Amidst obscene taunts and dirty language, Janice took a cock in each hand and started pumping as she thrust her ass back into Merrill's groin. He had difficulty, but inserted his long thin cock into her puckered rosette. Once he had lodged several inches of himself into her ass, she lowered herself onto Kirby's pole. Merrill and Kirby controlled her movement by holding her hips so she was free to concentrate on the three standing. Only then did she wrap her arms around the ass cheeks of the middle boy in front of her and engulf his cock, hands pumping the glistening poles bobbing against her cheeks. The boys kept addressing her with filthy insults as they all began moving.

The Vice-Chancellor confirmed that the camera was in a good position and that the shot was correct. He urged the boys to keep talking to each other so as many of them could cum simultaneously. Every couple of minutes, the three boys being given hand and blow jobs would alternate, so each of them could fuck her mouth. Even for the Vice-Chancellor, the loud, nonstop sounds of wet cocks, dripping cunt and salivating mouth were amazing.

Janice was in another world, not a fully conscious one. She was transported, operating on pure instinct, tireless and voracious. The feeling of every hole being rammed and both hands filled with hard, beautiful young cocks drove her crazy. After a few more minutes the boys announced they were getting closer. Their slave redoubled her efforts. First, Merrill uttered a high-pitched scream, pumping his first, giant load up her bowels, his scream matched by Janice as she climaxed in a mind-blowing orgasm, followed by Gordon splattering the far side of Janice's face with his final wad of the day. Kirby shot off first in her twat but had the presence of mind to pull out halfway into his cum.

Then an incredible synchronization occurred: Jeremy yanked out of her mouth and unloaded all over her face just as Reed, closest to the camera, showered the side of her hair and face, while Kirby sprayed a geyser vertically upward that arced up onto her breasts. The camera actually recorded three criss-crossing trajectories, highlighted by the late afternoon sun, splashing her like a water cannon. Janice reached her final cum when all three streams hit her, their force so great that drops bounced back onto the boys' stomachs and thighs. Much of her hair and all of her face were completely covered with cum, as if her head had been dipped in a vat of it.

Before she could pass out, the Vice-Chancellor tied her wrists high up on the two mushroom heaters. He made the cords tighter and tighter until her pelvis was pulled off Kirby's and Merrill's cocks and she was partially suspended by her arms. But neither the pain of her hanging position nor the loss of the two cocks aroused her from a state of unconsciousness.

"Guys, go clean yourselves up," the Vice-Chancellor said. They wiped their dripping cocks on her arms and thighs and left to shower in the house, leaving him alone with Janice. He slid the cum-filled plastic plate under her so it would catch the two fresh loads of cum emerging from her cunt and ass. A half hour later, he woke her and told her to dress without cleaning herself at all. Too spent to stand, she crawled off the mat and limped across the patio to the chair where he'd deposited her blouse, skirt and shoes. Too dazed to button her tight blouse, he did it for her, forcing it closed over her swollen breasts and nipples to the accompaniment of her groans, mashing the fabric into her globes until it was saturated with jism. He half-dragged her into the house and the entrance hall, settling her on her knees by the front door.

The boys emerged from their changing rooms, showered and dressed, scrubbed and preppy, and gathered in the foyer. The boys admired their gangbang slut, looking totally debased. Her black hair was saturated with white jizz, her face was plastered with it. The tight, thin blouse stuck to her wet tits like cellophane wrapping. Long streamers of cum extended down both amber thighs to her knees. She could barely hold her arms upraised, fingers tentatively clasped behind her neck. They all voiced heartfelt "thank-you's," appreciating what an incredible afternoon it had been.

The Vice-Chancellor produced the plastic plate that had been underneath her oozing holes. A small lake of cum lay on it. He held it in front of her. "Thank the boys individually and lick a mouthful representing each of them, Janice."

Too dazed to object to this final humiliation, Janice thanked each one, placed her head down into the plate and licked off a mouthful of cum fresh from her ass and cunt. By the time she was finished, a fresh coat of cum was on her forehead, eyebrows, nose, cheeks and chin.

"Oh and boys, not a word to anybody about today. You're all be seeing our cum-slut soon at the school dance." The boys responded enthusiastically to the invitation. "Will Janice be here again for another pool party?" Gordon asked.

"Yes, but she'll be displaying more. . . advanced techniques. The theme will be "hardware.'"

What does that mean?" asked the scrawny one.

"You'll just have to wait, now won't you?" the Vice-Chancellor said teasingly. "Off you go." They shuffled out, discussing their theories about the meaning of 'hardware.' Once they were gone, the Vice-Chancellor lifted the school's official submissive and opened the door.

"But sir, there were so many cars parked here. I had to park at the end of the block."

"That's too bad. Walk as fast as you can, even though you're wearing heels."

The moment he closed the door behind her, she walked as fast as possible, head down in dread and humiliation, feverishly rubbing the scads of cum into her dark hair, praying that she'd make it to her car unnoticed in the dim light of dusk. Alas, she was not lucky. She saw a pretty, 16-year-old girl approaching, dressed sluttishly in a tight, short halter top, a micro skirt, and heavy, trampy makeup, with lots of bare midriff. As the two walked closer, the girl stopped and stared, mouth open, making no pretense. She gawked at Janice's breasts showing through her blouse and noticed the gobs of cum which Janice had missed in her hair, as well as the streaks of it on her forehead, cheekbone and chin. She looked at the black leather gag harness dangling from her neck, the red ball gag still attached and dangling. The stench of semen was unmistakable.

Janice scurried past, afraid to make eye contact. But by the time she arrived at the sanctuary of her car, Janice was smirking. She thought, that will show the pretend girl-slut what a real slut looks like! A slut who can service five boys at the same time (one more than her previous record with the Board members). Luckily, her house was only a few blocks away. At home later, having spent the entire drive visualizing the young cocks drenching her hands and face, the selfish young pricks filling her every orifice, she never knew how she had made it home safely. Staggering upstairs, she lay on the bedroom carpet, legs extended vertically and resting against the foot of the bed as she drilled her sore ass and cunt with two dildos, remembering the historic pool party, site of her first simultaneous quintet.

In the next installment, Lauren gets to know the neighbors—in public.

Chapter Eleven — Lauren's Test, part two

Since his slave girlfriend Lauren had performed so well under his mentor's Mr. Wheland's tutelage, Matt decided to subject her to stretch her stamina and capacity by using two strangers at a time on her. The second half of Lauren's test, Humiliation & Exposure, occurred a few days after Lauren's session with Mr. Wheland, so that she had time to adjust to the concept of being given to other men, and so her breasts and nipples had a chance to recover.

One afternoon, Matt drove and Lauren sat in the front passenger seat, wearing her standard thin blouse and loose, full skirt. She had no idea what to expect. Matt made her tuck the blouse tightly into the skirt so her dark nipples were conspicuous under the gauzy material. "Open your window all the way," he said. She complied.

"Where are we going?"

"Just around the neighborhood." It was a beautiful late afternoon. They drove around the neighboring blocks. Matt carefully observed the neighbors and pedestrians. They passed a variety of people: a mother and young schoolchild, several adolescent boys on bicycles, and an elderly couple. After five minutes, Matt saw two men standing on the sidewalk by the park, talking. The park was empty since it had been closed for repairs.

Once they were closer, Lauren recognized Tom, their postal carrier, but not the other, a slightly bent and grizzled older man with a thin, misshapen wooden cane. She noticed that Tom's shoulder bag was empty, so she figured he'd finished his daily rounds.

Matt leaned over so he could speak to them through Lauren's open window. "Hey, Tom, hello Mr. Dugan, this is Lauren." The two men walked to the car window. Suddenly Lauren recognized the unsavory guy. She'd seen him a couple of times around the neighborhood, always wearing scraggly clothes and looking suspicious. Once, Matt had bound her oiled body to the diving board of his pool, whipped and fucked her, and she'd thought she'd seen the creepy bastard peering through the slats of the wood fence.

"Hello, Matt," Tom said. "Hello, Lauren." He was a swarthy guy in his fifties with a scraggly beard.