All Comments on 'Service Training Pt. 03'

by OctaviaChain

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You've developed this well. Unfortunately, it highlights all the reasons I can't get into the slave level. It was glaring to me that during her litany of feeling she never mentioned feeling cherished, loved or even simply valued by him. The use of I dare,you to tapp-out behavior by a dominant, as this guy has done through three chapters, leaves me cold. Why am I still reading, the crowd howls? Because I'm watching and hoping to see something different from him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm confused

The last anon to comment.... I don't get it. Why bother looking for something in a story that wasn't meant for you? That would be like me looking at an incest story and saying it left me cold even though I don't find incest a turn on. I guess I'm just confused at why they commented at all.

Otherwise, I really loved this story. It really seemed like the level of slave/ Master and the way love was shown really worked for these two people. You're writing expressing the slaves feeling was very very well done. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

" I knew I could trust you to keep me safe" Haha, I nealy howled with laughter at that, nearly fell off my chair laughing. How stupid is she, he does not care a hoot about her, he just wants a compliant piece of meat to screw. I agree with the other commenter, no care, affection or love is evident with this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You've sealed your fate!

This is not master/slave. This is psycho killer as anon commented on chapter 2. SLAPPING is a loss of control! It is Violence! There is no Discipline in SLAPPING someone! Chapter 2 was disturbing with the love you but in need to lock you away from me. This is violence obsession. No where for this to go but further down. As for the anon in confusion... find your mirror.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous